Über Nudgify

Nudgify gibt dir kleine (aber leistungsstarke) Website-Benachrichtigungen, die Live-Daten mit der Verbraucherpsychologie kombinieren, um die Konversionsraten zu erhöhen.

Erfahre mehr über Nudgify

I liked the simplicity of setting the software up.

I don't have such of negative aspects to details.

Bewertungen zu Nudgify

5,0
5,0
4,9
4,9

Nudgify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nudgify bereits verwendet?

Leopold
Leopold
Designer in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig

My personal favorite

Nudgify is the first tool of its kind that really satisfies me. The design of the "Nudges" is clean and can be customized as desired. There are many great templates to embed on the website or you can simply create your own. With the many integrations available, you can see data in real time (such as how many items are still in stock - sync with WooCommerce). In addition, you can define by rules under which domains a nudge should be available or on which subpages.

I would like to see the "ProvenExpert" rating platform added, as this is currently on the rise in Europe.

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Leopold! We are pleased to hear that you like Nudgify and the full suite of Nudges that you can choose from. We are continuously building integrations with more platforms and apps, so we are happy that you like the integrations we already offer, and that you have a suggestion for a new app to add to our list of integrations.

Jenna
Owner in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best social proof plugin out there

Kommentare: Using Nudgify is actually fun, easy and intuitive as it only takes a shallow learning curve. All you have to do is connect with your preferred 3rd party service integrations to create your Data Feeds with the Purchases, Signups and Reviews sections, then create your First Stream, and finally start adding your Nudges such as Recent Activity, FOMO and more. After a few settings and touch-ups, you're ready to roll. These nudges will be then synced with your website real time as data is simultaneously relayed from your payment and reviews platforms such as Paypal, Stripe, Woocommerce, Google Business and many others. For example, we currently display This Is Blythe Reviews, Orders and ActiveCampaign signups on our website to increase conversions, and people love it. Not to mention Nudges displayed on your website are modern & sleek, and provide visitors an option to close them if they like. In general, This Is Blythe is satisfied with Nudgify Social Proof Platform and highly recommend it to anyone. You need to give it a try and wait for the results from their excellent artificial intelligence after using it for a while. Thank you for your wonderful app and customer service.

We're the leaders in our specific arts & craft niche, and visited frequently by movie makers, celebrities, art collectors and doll customizers around the world. We want all visitors to make the right decision with the power of proper social influence and fomo notifications that's where Nudgify comes in. We experimented with a lot of social proof plugins over the years and got constantly frustrated; they were either expensive, crashing or slowing down our website. We switched to Nudgify and never looked back. We have since then observed a healthy increase in AOV and ROI compared to previous years when we used other providers. Nudgify has greatly improved the trust and confidence of our current and prospect customers from day one. People who search for This Is Blythe Reviews are now comfortable seeing that our website already has real interaction, email list signup, user activity, testimonials and website orders. Nudgify also has amazing customer service as they are quite responsive and always there for you that makes you feel special and valued. We previously had a technical request and they simply took care of it with politeness and understanding of our needs - none of the former social apps we used were close to this level of customer service. Given that they have a good price tag and provide with many social influence features, you will simply love it!

They can offer more integrations with other ecommerce providers.

letztes Jahr

Hi there Jenna, Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, you just made our day. It's great to hear that Nudgify has been able to meet the needs of your website and help you increase your AOV and ROI. It's also fantastic to hear that our social proof notifications have helped to build trust and confidence with your current and potential customers. I'm glad you found customer service to be excellent and responsive, and that we were able to take care of your technical request promptly and with understanding. Rest assured we are constantly adding new integrations with both ecommerce and other industry providers, be sure to check our blog at www.nudgify.com/blog to get the latest news on new releases. Thank you.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

social proof tools with great nudge options

nudgify offers a variety of pre-made nudges including sales, reviews, free delivery nudges, and more. they have a very easy to use dashboard which is great for non-tech person like me.

they lack some advanced features which other social proof tools offer

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're glad to hear you like the wide range of Nudges we offer, and the ease of use! If there are any features you were missing, please don't hesitate to reach out via our support chat and let us know - we are continuously adding more features, and user feedback plays an important role in defining our roadmap!

Christy
Web Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Easy to Use and Great Support

Kommentare: Excellent experience with installing and using Nudgify! Customer support is top-notch.

Love all the integrations so you can use Nudgify anywhere. My courses are in Teachable with sales pages on Squarespace and Nudgify works great.

I'd love for there to be more design options for the nudges, but I'm overall very happy.

vor 12 Monaten

Hey Christy, I'm glad you're loving Nudgify, thank you for your awesome review :). We know Nudgify works best when you can use it anywhere so we are constantly adding integrations and it's great to see our customers loving it. I'll be sure to pass your review along to our support too, they'll love it. Regarding the design options, we're currently working on something and would be releasing it across all channels soon so stay tuned. Cheers, Bolanle

Santhosh
Santhosh
Entrepreneur in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to Nudge your Potential Customer to Conversions

Kommentare: Am happy with the tool and probably refer more to Nudgify.

Very minimal and simple to use. All features are good

Response time on support. But that was probably they don't work on weekends. Had couple of issues which got resolved in 3 days

letztes Jahr

Hi Santhosh, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your amazing review. We are glad you found Nudgify cost effective and our features and plugins up to date and to your liking. Our team indeed does not operate on weekends, and we apologize if this caused any inconvenience during the resolution of your issues. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Rudolf
Rudolf
Founder in Ungarn
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With Nudgify, I can start cheap and grow my plans accordingly

I'm glad I found Nudgify. There are many similar apps available, but most of them are very expensive, which is not profitable if you are just starting out. With Nudgify, I can start cheap for my site from scratch and hopefully grow quickly and upgrade my plans accordingly.

Integration with my email marketing provider Moosend would be welcome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Influence

letztes Jahr

Hi there, thank you for your amazing review, I'm glad you were able to find the tools you needed to grow your website as well as a cost-effective solution with Nudgify. We're happy to be of service!

Therese
Owner in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great app

Kommentare: Happy overall . Easy to use and no isues

Increased my customer conversion and engagement

None yet except that it’s slow to pop up on websites … I can’t think of anything else but speed of it

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Nudgify is very valuable for boosting online business with social proof

Kommentare: Nudgify can be a game-changer for boosting online presence withits seamless integration, with third party tools to deliver compelling social proof notifications. I recommend it.

Nudgify was used to boost our online presence by leveraging live data into notifications and social proof to increase trust and conversions. The key points were the multilingual support, easy integrations with third-party tools, analytics, and customizable templates.

There were no notable drawbacks during the use of Nudgify so far.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Nudgify! We're thrilled to hear how our platform has helped boost your online presence and enhance trust and conversions . Our team is always dedicated to providing valuable features and we're delighted that these key points have contributed to your success. If you have any more insights or feedback, feel free to share. Thanks.

Lindsay
Business Coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Super easy to set up!

I love how easy it was to set up. When I had a tech question, the rep was so quick to help!

I liked everything about it. Very impressed with the set up and tutorials.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Lindsay, thank you for your amazing review. We're glad you find Nudgify easy to use and cost effective. Thanks for complimenting out support team too, they'll be glad to hear the feedback. Cheers

Olivier
EXPORT MANAGER in Frankreich
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mr Perfect

Easy to set up. Provide good customer reassurance

Nothing at all. That's the reason why we subscribed

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We worked hard to make Nudgify as user-friendly as possible. It's great to hear you like the easy set-up. We are delighted to have you as a customer and to continue to provide you with all the support you need in the live chat!

kubby
life caoch in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No brainer

Kommentare: very very good

gets me sales and makes my site look very professional without being scammy

a little too often. wish i could spread them out in variables. For examples show 3 the first thirty seconds then don't show any others for a minute or so

letztes Jahr

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive review, It's great to hear that you've had success with your sales using Nudgify. We pride ourselves in giving our customers a high-quality professional experience. Thank you for your suggestion also, we've added it as a feature request. You can check our blog at https://www.nudgify.com/blog/ for the latest news on released features.

Christian
Christian
Gerente de Ventas Nacionales in Ecuador
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelente producto y soporte

Su excelente calidad y facilidad en la instalación y configuración del programa. Además cuentan con un equipo de soporte muy profesional y rápido, al momento de brindar una solución a cualquier problema que llegara a presentarse.

Tal vez se podría mejores el tema de los precios en sus planes.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Christian, Thank you for your amazing review. We are glad you found Nudgify of excellent quality. Our team is dedicated to providing a professional and fast support experience, and it's fantastic to know that you had a positive interaction with them. Thank you for your feedback regarding pricing also, we'll make sure it gets to the appropriate team. Best.

Yusuf
CTO in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to blow up sales!!!

Kommentare: Excellent

Works pretty well with our product and services sale

No problem with the plugin. It was easily to install

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proof Pulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nudgify: Affordable

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us - and for recommending our app. We're glad that your sales are blowing up with the help of our Social Proof Nudges, and that you've found it easy to install Nudgify!

email marketer in USA

I love it.

Kommentare: It's going to boost conversions on my call funnel.

The best features are the custom nudges, and the monthly price. I am a former Useproof user.

Maybe an option to spread out the nudges to make it seem more natural.

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to share such great feedback, Michael! We're so glad to hear that you love Nudgify, and that you are happy with the value and support! For the option to spread out Nudges, please feel free to get in touch via the live chat and elaborate, we'd love to hear your idea! It is already possible to increase the time between Nudges to up to 60 secs. Happy to show you where to find this option if you are interested.

Leo
Founder in Deutschland
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Converting users to customers. Works well, conversion rate increased!

It helps us to convert our visitors to customers and leads them to the right spots of our website. Easy to use, great value!

I guess the geographical social proofs could be improved, e.g.: only display users of a certain country.

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, Leo! It's exciting to hear that our Social Proof Nudges increase your conversion rates, and that you like the ease of use. We also highly appreciate your suggestion for improvement - it's what helps us make our app better for our users!

Sam
Sam
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The PERFECT Tool to increase Funnel Conversions

This is by far the best conversion-boosting tool I've used for our sales funnel. We did use a competitor product with a high monthly rate. Nudgify delivered a high-quality service without those high fees.

I'm sure they're working on this but I would like to see them add more integration with third-party applications. (OnceHub, ScheduleOnce, NMI Payment Processing, etc)

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Sam, thank you for your amazing review. You just made our day here and we're glad Nudgify was able to help with your conversions in a cost effective way. Like you said, we are already working on these integrations and will be sure to inform you on all our channels once it's released :)

Konradas
Head of Partnerships in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted to personally write a review for one of your customer service associates [SENSITIVE CONTENT] . She was incredibly helpful from the time I signed up, until I sorted out my problems, with quick replies and explanations with screenshots and even videos. Very satisfied and thankful for this.

The software is incredibly easy to use..

The science behind conversion rates.....

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review of our Social Proof & FOMO app! We are very happy that we were able to help your in our live chat.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keep the secret

Kommentare: Thanking everyone's support and listing upcoming events are easier, well-seen, and delivered on point.

Everything it is too much to tell you about, but it makes life easier

I had to write this review because I want to keep nudge a secret to be the top dog. LOL. No, really you're that good

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great a 5-star review! We're glad to hear that our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges make you life easier, and help promote your events!

Linda
Founder in USA

Great software

Kommentare: Pretty great.- just added it, excited to see the roadmap!

I liked the simplicity of setting the software up!

there is nothing at this time - it meets my needs

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! Glad to hear you like the ease of use and that it meets your needs!

Valentin
General Manager in Rumänien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this amazing app*

Kommentare: very nice and very professional support

the custom service and the amazing features

i don't have such of negative aspects to details

letztes Jahr

Hi there, thank you for your sharing your positive experience with our app and customer support, we're glad we could be of service. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Ojochide
Digital Marketer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software

Easy to use. Impactful too. Useful for my business

If more nudges should be created and added to list for more diverse options

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for leaving us this great review! Thrilled to hear our Social Proof app is making an impact on your business. We are ever-expanding our Nudge types, so if you have any Nudge messages you would like to see that we do not yet offer, please do not hesitate to reach out in our live chat. We'd love to hear your suggestions! Charlotte

Stefano
Stefano
Social Media Manager in Italien

Ottimo software

Molto intuitivo da configurare e installare. Completo in tutte le funzioni.

Non ho trovato l’integrazione con Active Campaign

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! You can integrate with Active Campaign via our Zapier integration. We created a Zap Template to make it as easy as possible to turn your Active Campaign sign-ups into Social Proof Nudges. You can find the Zap template in the app on this page: https://app.nudgify.com/integrations. I hope this helps you!

Beatriz
Beatriz
CEO and Director in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with the Support!

I can customize the nudges, and put my nudges in repeat for a higher consistency

None I can think about, it also fishes for older purchases so no info is being lost

Antwort von Convertize

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, Beatriz! We're glad to hear you are happy with your Social Proof Nudges - and with our support. Don't hesitate to get in touch via the live chat again whenever you need us!

Georgi
Owner in Bulgarien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great adaptation from the Software

That they are willing to adapt to different customer needs and wants! Awesome!

Haven't seen much that I like the least as I've been using it for a few days, but I'm sure if there is something they will make sure it's likeable

letztes Jahr

Hi there, thank you for your amazing review. At the core of our values is a user-centric approach, and we continuously strive to meet our customers' needs.