Über Microsoft Lens

Cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Bilder, Dokumente und Whiteboard-Inhalte in PDF-, Word- und PowerPoint-Dateien konvertieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Lens

First of all, the editing options are limited in this app. There should be more editing features on the pictures you scanned.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Lens

Microsoft Lens hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Lens bereits verwendet?

Verna A.
Verna A.
Habilitation training specialist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding capabilities

Kommentare: It's okay, it's no because with all my office software so I don't have to change a thing and even stores in Dropbox and everywhere else I need it.

Well I use office lens at home and at the office. The scanning software is amazing it does there's no smudges there's no glare when you skating any type of documents they come out at looking just like you type them up it's perfect for office use. The pros for me is as far as getting in the home photos and memories. Office lens make photo's pop. office lens has the ability to take to make older faded worn photos look like you just snapped the picture yesterday. I've never had to go in and enhance a photo with office lens or change anything I could just scan it in and make a print copy beautifully. I had a free trial and ended up switching and not going back to my old Lenox.

I like you too. It's very easy software to use.

Fabian V.
Civil Engineer in Ecuador
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Lens is the perfect tool if you want to convert your precious images to any type of file.

Kommentare: Simply a magical tool that gives us confidence to carry out high quality work with successful results to the satisfaction of our clients, the most interesting thing is that we can count on immediate customer service, this service is scarce or null with other SoftWare of the same guy, thus making him the Ace up the sleeve of our company.

This SoftWare is the perfect tool in our company, it's easy, its interface is very pleasant to look at, its functions allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time, with this program the endless hours in editing processes of images to Word are over , PowerPoint and PDF, supporting all our work in case of inconvenience or breakdown of our equipment, through OneDrive or OneNote. Only this detail gives a very high bonus to this important SoftWare that has a number of features that you can explore very easily. It has brought us many benefits and endless editing solutions. I recommend this important tool, once you use it, you will not want to take it off.

To tell the truth regarding the cons of the SoftWare in question, I must state that we have not experienced any type of inconvenience to date, we have had this important program in our company for more than three years and it does not report any inconvenience.

Minenhle D.
Forex in Südafrika
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mice office lens

Kommentare: It good uses for business purposes

Dynamics of new features and always improving with new technology for future use , everything you needed is on one particular place

Always need update it requires a lot data networks and It consumer q lot of space in computer sometimes it over heating leading to computer to be slower when functioning

Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.
Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Worth a revisit

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I had used Lens early in its life when it helped to capture documents and put them in our OneDrive. It was simple and straight-forward. The feature i appreciated most at the time was its ability to crop at an angle to account for the angle at which items were being captured.
It was earlier this year that i had a colleague recommend revisiting it. As we had been thoroughly impressed with the improvements Edge and other products had been making with Immersive Reader, they demonstrated the improvements in the text capture and output to Immersive Reader that had developed since last I looked at Lens. It has now become a tool at the ready when I am given a hand out to read and I augment my slow reading speed with the help of Immersive reader and the read aloud tools.
We have since begun looking at the application of using it with teachers that have print outs that may need to be digitized for students that need them presented in a digital format and the teacher cannot get to the scanner. It is nice to have the tool available when they need it.

The immersive reader. I have been using lens to capture and convert materials to use in Immersive Reader with the Read Aloud feature. The ability to extract text and convert it to the Immersive Reader is impressive. And then the functionality of Immersive Reader to assist in reading and hearing it read has improve my retention and focus .

Some of the export workflows do not seem as intuitive as I'd like. When capturing something to share with a student it is harder to choose some of the shared locations in iOS. This is relatively moot as the features for Lens are often also found in the OneNote app.

Heather A.
Heather A.
Senior Loan Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Most of the time you get what you want or need.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Office Lens overall is a good software that allows an user who has some IT background to create folders, fix documents, find "like" documents, and save receipts plus more to your phone. It allows an user to create an organized section of your cloud that contains only the documents/images you saved.

What I like most about this software is the ease of the camera controls. The controls work right in line with your phone and makes it easy for someone who is literate to computers or phones to save your work in folders or combine documents.

My least favorite thing about the software is the directions are very hard to understand or lacking verbage to give you a better idea how to use the software.

Anand S.
Marketing Associate in Indien

Best way to scan and immaterialize physical documents and photos

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's really easy to use firstly. I had to switch to this from camscanner because of a government ban in my country and it has done the exact functionalities of camscanner but better. And since it's Microsoft, it's totally trustworthy. Nothing more to say about it other than it being an app that does its job best!

Nothing at all. It works as advertised and Is the perect alternative to anyone looking for a camscanner clone

Marek K.
Web Manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

MS Lens - scanner in your pocket

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: When I established my company, it became an everyday tool that I used for many months before buying the real scanner, and all documents were sharp, good looking and optimized for electronic use (file size, resolution etc.).

I really like its feature to scan paper documents directly from a table, and from almost every angle. It can fix the angle and make a document look like a real scanner scan file. That's just great and easy to use. And helpful while working outside the office.

You have to save those files somewhere, so You need to have a Microsoft OneDrive service(at least a free account).

David L.
Coach in Belgien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great when you are sold out to the MS Office eco-system

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

There is plenty of software that fulfills this need. This one is good, as many others are. If you are using MS Office subscriptions it is a great option, as it ties into that eco system.

If you are not completely tied into the Microsoft system it will still work, but you might experience a few more bumps along the road. For example I always needed to perform a few extra clicks to use iCloud as a storage option (this might have changed in newer versions).

Cam M.
Sr Director in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Enjoyable trial, maybe later in our company's growth

4 letzten Monat Neu

The ability for the Lens to be able to pick up our handwritten notes as well as store the travel receipts during the free trial still bring us joy. We had this trial offer and it made those expense reports as well as our document storage much easier. We're a Google company now but still searching for something like Lens within the Google suite.

There wasn't a big need for us to maintain the software nor are we a Microsoft-based company, but other than that, nothing we didn't like

Srinivas B.
Srinivas B.
Senior Engineer in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Lens - Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Easy capturing of information Time saving Quality of capturing

Sometimes, the documents are failed to scan

Sandipan C.
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I have been using this app for a long time. The auto detection feature during clicking is awesome

I have been using Microsoft office lens for more than two years now. I find it is a great improvement to what I was previously using. The Best feature that I like about this app is that it auto detects and crops the subject during picture clicking and saves time, unlike other apps where auto cropping is done as a post processing part. Being a free tool, office lens offers OCR feature for exporting to text format in PDF and Word, which is often missing in the free versions of peer apps . Thirdly, It doesn't add a watermark to the output files.

The user should be allowed to tweak the parameters that control the picture quality. Some peer apps have the option of regulating the contrast, sharpness, details and brightness as soon as the pictures are clicked and cropped. Second, office lens should support more options than scanning from just documents, business cards, etc (for example, powerpoints and greeting cards offered in peer apps).

Joel B.
Processes operator in Peru
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Microsoft Office Lens

Kommentare: At work, I have needed formal documents without a watermark, which is why this application has helped me a lot. I also like the option to save the image in JPG format in the phone gallery for other purposes. The use is quick and easy to understand, it is free and does not require an account for the necessary features. I can confidently recommend this app to my colleagues.

The application is fast to detect the text or area of interest to be scanned. It also provides appropriate options for editing the image. The options for saving and sharing in other formats are very clear. Something good too, is not having a watermark on PDF files.

Although the application does a good job detecting the document to be scanned, it cannot correctly adjust the image when it is taken from the side or at steep angles. For best results, you need to carefully position the camera in front of the document. In addition, the application should improve the immersive reader option, which still makes errors in character recognition.

Pavel R.
Freelance in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A removable scanner that is very practical to use and transport

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Microsoft Office Lens has always been able to fill the gap when I needed a scanner at the office or on the road. The application is very well managed despite some bugs that are still quite rare. I therefore recommend Microsoft Office Lens at 90% to scan all your documents in emergency or not as well as to scan business cards, flyers and other documents.

Microsoft Office Lens is a reliable tool that offers free but high quality scanning services. In addition to all these advantages, it is available on your smartphone. Microsoft Office Lens solves the problem whenever you need to scan photos or documents in a very clear and precise way. When you are on the move and suddenly feel the need for a scanner thanks to Microsoft Office Lens you can scan everything you need. The functions of the buttons are simple yet so powerful. I use it a lot to scan documents and take snapshots of words written on a whiteboard.

Despite all these advantages, Microsoft Office Lens also has some drawbacks such as a loading time that is sometimes too long. Or the difficulty to scan the entire document even if it works well most of the time.

Jim paul B.
Jim paul B.
Teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Scanning Made Easy with Office Lens

Kommentare: Microsoft Office Lens is a reliable tool that provides scanning services for free but with maximum quality. On top of all these perks, it's just a click away from your smartphone. I use it during meetings when I don't have with me my laptop, or at moments when I need to take a super clear shot on any document such as memos, announcements, or even receipts at supermarkets or hardware stores which I could use as a proof of purchase or for reimbursements. Thanks, Microsoft!

Microsoft Office Lens solves the day whenever a need for crystal-clear scanning of photos or documents arises. It's the go-to application when you're out and suddenly feel the need for a handy mobile scanner, realizing that it's an application in your smartphone. The tool is easy-to-use although the walk-through tutorial upon installing it is of great help too. The buttons' functions are simple yet so powerful. I use it a lot in scanning documents and taking snapshots of words written on a whiteboard. It's also a recommended software for taking random shots whose quality are at par with those of other top applications out in the market, or maybe better.

The scanning feature is one of the best and it's so reliable when used. If I may suggest though, the focusing task is sometimes a little annoying especially if the correct shape or outline is not easily met. But overall, it's best at what it does which is performing like an actual scanning machine.

Rezwanul haque R.
freelancer in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Microsoft Office Lens for each gadget

Kommentare: Microsoft Office Lens filters reports, cards, and whiteboards with your Android telephone, making them more decipherable, and now and again editable.

This application is an extraordinary method for getting sorted out the entirety of your stuff. It's not difficult to utilize and it incorporates well with other Office applications. It can assist you with monitoring everything from tacky notes and business cards to receipts. Since it utilizes Optical Character Recognition, it gives preferred lucidity over ordinary photograph-taking projects and cameras. It might provide you with a decent picture of terrible penmanship. Office Lens permits you to alter straightforwardly from the picture. Assuming you feel that your substance needs clarifying or has excluded something significant, you can include the picture from your gadget and afterward save it in the most appropriate model. The way that you can change over your picture into various document designs, like Word, PDF, and PowerPoint guarantees that the picture can be opened from any client gadget, particularly assuming you are sharing it in a gathering discussion.

Some of the time white part is left on the filtered pictures. On occasion, the quality naturally gets compromised.

Modise T.
Manager in Botsuana
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Software Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A sure time saver, where I have to gather and communicate a client's ideas input without affecting their time line. In general I believe to the office worker, it should be thanked for destroying permanently the office scan machine queues and bringing a communicable scan to hand. It definately saves the none collateral presence, where you can just quickly scan and submit especially for mitigation purposes without being there physically.

An instance where binary actually steals work from a machine. One piece of software that completely and in a new way replaces the physical scanner. Without much aligning instructions, as machine scanner would require: lens without much ado grabs your document in to the digital and gives you the whole right to toy and toggle it to you desired shape without without infringing the actual content. Having shot/taken that image, even if you are a bad aim, when you have managed to take the image you can without any level of skill or technicality set it to your desired appearance. One last catch is you do not have to fiddle with much formating to produce a generally consumable jpeg scan and in hand where you can share, send or save with the touch of a button. In this generation of on point funneling, it is important to deliver before you say I can, which lens does so vividly.

As a camera dependent software, your make of camera or phone can hamper output as it depends on your pixels and ambient light.

Ramesh S.
Systems Manager in Indien
Medienproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Office Review

Kommentare: Overall you experience is very good I am for this software and also my collegues who use it .. Its the most widely package in my office.....

Its being over 20 yrs I a have being 20 yrs I being using this software apart from the existing features lots of new features are added over the years like autosave, now days it understands what you want to type ....Its simple to use and value for money. It can be any application I use from Word to excel or powerpoint the experience is amazing...You dont get lost if don't know anything the help button helps you...

Frankly there is nothing I really miss in the software . Almost all the features are there in the package.Only thing is it takes time to load otherwise its amazing

Alejandro Y.
Alejandro Y.
Programmer Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A completely free sw to store images of important data like blackboards, documents and pictures

Kommentare: Excellent software to take quick pictures and share as professional documents and scans.

Absolutely free, no need for Office 365 to use it. You just have to have a normal outlook or live account. Or a Microsoft account. Great alternative to AdobeScan and CamScanner. Automatic recognizance of documents, blackboard, pictures and business cards to store it to the optimum quality. Automatically fix the document angle in the picture to make it look like Cut or fix the picture to the size you want. It uses snaps to easily and faster image cutting. For business cards, the infomation is extracted and can be shared as .vcf or store it in your phone. All the pictures can be store in OneDrive as .docx (as OCR document), jpeg/png (in your phone gallery), .pdf, pptx, or in OneNote. When saving to a document, the original and if it applied, the layers of the picture are saved. For blackboards, the images are saved as picture and as drawings /stencils, so they can be copied and pasted to other documents or emails. View the images saved in your phone and share. Take pictures in bulk. Change the resolution of the picture to take. By default it uses a medium resolution. Around 5mpx.

Sometimes slow but I can accept it because it is recognizing a lot of information in the picture, figuring out what is. No document can be saved locally, only the pictures.

Jamesson T.
Jamesson T.
Freelancer in Brasilien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

What I think about Microsoft Office Lens

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it to scan images with texts that I want to keep saved (newsletters, documents, etc.). The repositioning of the photo is great and helps to make all text readable.

Easy to use, good filters and scaling to scan images. Direct and effective storage and sharing.

Perhaps the theme and layout could be made more interesting, customizable and with a more pleasant appearance.

Andre luiz L.
CO in Brasilien
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

versatility and everything

Kommentare: It is a formidable application. Great supplier quality and that makes file scanning much easier.

One of the best ways to digitize files using a smartphone. Compatible with several OS. It allows instant edits to the caputures and eliminates the need for large scanner equipment. With it you can scan files wherever you are using just a smartphone. Allows the user to choose the output format of the jpg jpg file among others.

I've never had any problems. However, it has a limitation that is the user's own, depending on the hardware of the equipment, it may be that a smartphone as a simpler camera cannot achieve an image quality.

Michael B.
Private Security in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most Well Known Word Processor Service: Microsoft Office Lens

Kommentare: Microsoft Office Lens was a requirement to use in college as it has Word Processor ability abs it is the only Word Processor service in the college computer lab. I used this service multiple times to create book reports and to write college English papers.

Microsoft Office Lens has a wide range of features to assist a writer. The word processor is very detailed and so much more easy than type writers, without delete buttons or cloud storage providers. The software lets you easily choose a template and format your creation. Within your creation you can choose font style, font size, font color and even change in mid paragraph within the same document or Word creation.

The cost of Microsoft Lens is the only negative aspect. It is only used if purchased usually within Microsoft Office Suite which contains multiple computer programs within.

Marko M.
Assistant Director in Serbien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It can solve 90% of your scanning needs for documents

Kommentare: It is really helpful if you get various paper documents all the time like me and can put them into the electronic archive in minutes wherever you are since your smarthphone is always near. With a couple of tweaks in settings you get the document automatically in your one drive folder.

The interface provides a great way to turn the photo of a document into a pdf document which really looks like it was scanned on a scanner. Having tried a couple of alternative mobile apps, I think this one does a better work of transforming the photo image you take (you can fine-tune the borders of the document) into scanner like output. Furthermore, it is connected with one-drive you it goes straight to your folder on the computer.

Of course, when the light conditions are not so good, it can take a couple of takes of the same document to not have the shadows on the document, but this is expected. At least, the interface is nice so you can easily discard just one page and re-do it.

Kosara K.
"Great document scanning app" in Serbien
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great document scanning app"

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is simple to use.I can simply save to my photo Gallery,so there's no requirements to use any Microsoft cloud services.

I can quickly scan my paper documents,and export them as multi-page PDF files.I have been utilizing Microsoft Office Lens focal point for a long time,and I am very satisfied. It is truly useful and simple to utilize software.I use it also on my telephone. My filtering commerce cards could be a idealize fit for this kind of app.

To be honest,there isn't anything in the app that I really miss.Almost every function is included in the kit. The only drawback is that it takes a long time to load,otherwise it's fantastic.

Anitha B.
Assistant Professor in Indien
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review on Microsoft Office Lens

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Helps alot in scanning the file by keeping the orginal features which helps to read the files uploaded by the students clearly

Easyness to use.Helps to scan without loosing orginality.Easy to save in any form

Diffult to attach the file without copying to acrobat.Filters are not applying as previous.

Aldo M.
Aldo M.
Mechanical engineer in Mexiko

A nice scanner.

4 letztes Jahr

Has a good image quality, perfect for daily use.

Doesn't have many tools to edit your scan.