Über Stackby

Geschäftsprozessmanagementsoftware, die Tabellenkalkulationen, Datenbanken und Geschäfts-APIs in einer zentralen Arbeitsmanagementplattform bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Stackby

Easy to useComprehensive features and toolsExpanding template listsPowerful support teamHighly customizable data management platform.

Many fields do not work. Also the support is very poor.

Bewertungen zu Stackby

Stackby hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stackby bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
Co-Founder in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

By far one of the the best of breed productivity tools to enter the market for a long time

Kommentare: Stackby has been super responsive and most importantly helpful and effective. When you get the customer experience right across the entire landscape the rest falls into place, and so far that's what these guys/gals have done.

Whether you want to organise data, create systems, keep track of your sales, your marketing, your business assets, and the use cases go on and on and on, this tool can help you achieve that. Also with the new Zapier (Beta) integration it opens up possibilities to bring data to and from the rest of your technology ecosystem. The two main use cases I've started using with Stackby are as a Digital Asset Management System (for my business and I've set up one of my clients in the same way ... they purchased multiple codes also) and as a Deal Management System for financial transactions. Given I'm in the PE/VC space I was pleasantly surprised that the system had relevant templates for this industry already out of the box, in addition to loads of other (what look like) very useful templates. I've poked around several and love how the one's I've checked out have been put together. It feels like whoever created them knows the requirements of the respective industries.

Is it all fireworks and champagne? No. Not yet. There are a few functional things I've encountered that need improvement. The good news about this though is the company is super responsive and get's to work fast to solve stuff.

Emiliano
Emiliano
Lawyer in Spanien
Justiz, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid alternative to other options.

Kommentare: At first I didn't know I needed Stackby. It has evolved and is a solid tool with the ability to reach all companies. If you are a company and you have a little imagination, you can make your own ERP and keep all the control of the organization. As well as making advanced calculations.

I love it. Stackby has become one of my daily tools as Excell used to be. It's great.

In the past it gave some problems with Firefox. I finally got used to using it with Chrome. It had some stability issues, but they are virtually unnoticeable. Overall I like it a lot. I miss being able to cross-reference data from other tables, as well as phase view.

Adrian
Proprietor in Spanien
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service - Support - Ease of use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have currently been using Stackby for approaching one year now. Having used other, similar items and having to wait for an email response or a chat system where there is never anyone there, Stackby is the total opposite.
Not being very savvy with this type of software, I have been a pain in their proverbial, with loads of questions on how to do things or add things.
Everytime, without fail, they have assisted me, in person, to resolve my issues. Whether it be via chat, email or screen sharing.
I have not found any other software of this type, that offers the same as Stackby.
Continue with the great work...

I can keep everything in one place - It's easy to use - The support and after sales is amazing. Nothing is too big of an issue for them.

I didn't know about it sooner. Nothing I dislike.

Angel
Manager in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I thought that I could rely on stackby

The app appears promising, and it's very similar to airtable. I like that it's affordable than airtable. I am using it for monitoring applicants. If it doesn't delete my files, I will love this product.

At first, when the records are not yet too many, I don't experience problems. Yet now, I experience it often. The product seems not yet mature, that's why it has lot of bugs and downtimes. I do hope that later on they will improve the product. For now, I still use it but I need to back up a lot.

Anonymer Rezensent
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stackby no-code database

Stackby, is worthy of consideration when compared to: Trello, Airtable, Monday, Smartsheet and others. I’ve been following them for a few years and they are constantly adding new functionality. One on the horizon is the ability to link between stacks. A huge deal when one wants to link the “database” stacks to one another. They have a great phone app to make using the app on the go actually possible. Wouldn’t want to do a lot of heavy work on the app. But I find that you can actually use for looking up data results quite easily. Pricing compared to other options is very competitive, if not the best in value.

As I mentioned, Stackby is constantly adding new features and functionality. That’s great, but it also means as a growing company they don’t have everything at the level I know they want it to be. I find many of their templates are too simplistic for real world applications. That doesn’t mean that the functionality isn’t there it’s just that you may have to dig in a little more than you anticipated to get the functionality you need. That said, you can reach out to the Stackby team, and their support team will help, they may even help you build a template that you’re looking for.

Dane
Co-Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Essential Tool for Our Business

The interactions between columns and between stacks makes this a really wonderful hybrid tool.

I had really wanted to use this to replace our existing budget in Google Sheets but I tried and failed several times to get the cells to work with the same kind of formulas we rely on to do things like calculate percentages etc and it was a bit clunky. Also the only place we could get totals was at the bottom of the stack which doesn't''t translate well to a an actually readable working budget.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Dane for your review! We can perhaps help you out the create a budget tracker in Stackby. Did you check this template? https://stackby.com/templates/personal-budget If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Stackby Support chat or support@stackby.com. Thanks!

Antal
Solutions Expert in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete Solution to replace Airtable and like platforms

Kommentare: I always look to 5x my investment and I have been able to do so. The collaboration and pipeline features really help with out client alignment. Yes other platforms can do this, but for me and I am sure many others will say Stackby just works.

Pricing, Package and environment. Stackby has been a production ready platform since 2020. Many other platforms offer crazy limits but cannot deliver on production ready features. Stackby is scalable and stable.

not as many integrations as Airtable or some newer platforms

Dr Paul S.
Dr Paul S.
Executive Search Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Heading the right way (and I like it already)

Kommentare: Keeping track of sales leads and talent pipelines

Very easy to set up and use VERY shallow learning curve - less technical people are not as apprehensive about using it as say Excel/Access. The form view means adding new rows can be done with zero technical effort. A large number of templates that can be customised. The ability to develop and save customised filtered views of data is good. The layout is easy to read compared to spreadsheet software like Sheets. Rows of data can be expanded and viewed sequentially like a CRM where reminders, checklists, notes and internal conversations can be entered.

Moving data around between tables is a bit frustrating but fixing this is on the roadmap

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Dr. Paul. Really appreciate you taking the time for the review. Constantly improving the copy/paste functionality across tables. Glad you found value :)

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stackby is hard to explain, easy to use and impossible to go without once used.

Kommentare: You can save a ton of cash with this product and a ton of time with their automation meets excel sheets/database api integrated insanity of a product that actually makes you feel overwhelmed at times with potential use cases. best advice honestly is to try it out, and learn what it is and how it does what it does. Then build together with partners, colleagues or others.

Customer support and onboarding are amazing. Genuine and wanting you to succeed and unlike a lot of companies, they love feedback and you will see your feedback rewarded with an improved product within weeks not months.

Not really much you can negatively call stackby out on. It's an ever growing series of templates and use cases that come to life with other stackby users collaborating on what has to be one of the most innovative time saving products I have ever used.

Rio
Rio
Owner in Indonesien
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Great Tools for Everything Management

It's amazingEverything needed for any kind of management is readily available on Stackby

It has no program to support small business

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the response Rio. Really appreciate it! We also support lot of templates for small businesses, please take a look here: https://stackby.com/templates/category/local-business/

James
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Very Flexible Tool with Many Use Cases

Kommentare: I have been using Stackby to build out and prototype what I really need in a CRM. I have used it for Lead Management and sales process workflow design. With the new integrations, I will be testing the ability to use Stackby a instead of MySQL databases as I believe it's going to be faster to implement changes as my business needs change.

Stackby is extremely flexible and can be used for just about anything tied to data. There's a lot of native integrations and they recently added Webhooks and Zapier which opens it up further.

It can be a little slow to load at times, but that's too be expected with so many things happening in the background and owner seems to be speeding the platform up as more users are added.

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fairly priced and featured database, app or whatever your business needs

Kommentare: I was able to very quickly design and deploy a database for a customer. They are not very tech savvy but it was still very easy to explain to them how to use and collaborate on the platform. It has room to grow for their future business needs as it can easily integrate with custom APIs and marketing platforms. They provide a very nice offer compared to competitors such as airtable.

It is incredibly easy to use and collaborate whether you need a more powerful spreadsheet and forms to fill the database with information.

Forms are limited in customization. Had some issues with onboarding but support was very helpful.

Sabina
CFO in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Form for updates awesome!

Kommentare: The relational database function is great. I used to use excel, but it's just not the same animal! The different views (including calendar, Kanban and especially form update) is super helpful.

I absolutely LOVE the updates feature. Many programs have forms to input data, but when it comes to updating one usually has to go in manually. Not with Stackby! It pre-populates the record and you can update straight in the form which is much easier than in the full database view. Also, the integration with Zapier works like a charm. I input our company data for customers and jobs via the Stackby form and it goes automatically into Quickbooks online, Mailchimp and Google contacts. And I have just sratched the surface. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super helpful with requests. And I even love the colours...

Sometimes the stacks don't load, but I hit browser refresh and its there again. I had an issue with not being able to duplicate a stack (which I do as backup), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved the problem and all good again :-)

Tyler
Senior Advisor in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promising AirTable Alternative

Kommentare: The support team is responsive and helpful. Overall I love the product and where it is headed.

The out-of-the-box functionality is great. Being able to embed specific views, lock views, filter, sort, etc. Also being able to share individual views instead of the entire stack or table with people is very valuable. Also being able to link records. And, while I haven't use it yet, the API integration is also something I really like about this software.

Being a new software I can appreciate they won't have 100% of the functions yet. I'd love to see being able to import and match records; currently, you can only append. This is a BIG need when it comes to keeping data up-to-date and not duplicated. Having a deduplication function would also be great and I know is in the works.

Elise
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great Alternative to Airtable

Kommentare: It does take time to learn how a database works. So I recommend playing around with it and learning how it all works together. Once you understand that, you will wonder why you did not use databases to begin with.

I have been looking for a product comparable to Airtable and finally found it. It is easy to use and works great. I love using databases. So much easier to filter and get answers than using a spreadsheet.

Currently, I cannot think of one thing.

Mike
Kino & Film, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software and great Devs!

Kommentare: We really like the app and the service. We especially love that the Devs and support really listens to the users and the feedback.

The ease of use and that the developers are active with updates and always working to make a better product.

There are still some features and functionality missing (compared to similar software, like Airtable), but the Devs are working tirelessly to make updates (even some features Airtable is missing). But, we would LOVE a desktop native app.

Prashant
Prashant
Creative Director in Indien
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A One Stop Solution For Everything

Kommentare: Overall it has proven to be an amazing product. Totally worth the purchase. Managing Video Production, We often have to work with huge teams of freelancers and artists at every level. Stackby makes it easier to track and manage everything. The API link helps you automatically track the performance of your videos.
If you produce/market videos, I recommend using Stackby over all the tools available. 10/10 product.

API Links: The automation added by linking the data to API helped me eliminate the hectic and menial task of updating my records with the latest information. This is something I could never do with some of the other tools. I simply link my youtube uploads with the API and I NEVER have to update the views, likes, comments etc. And if at any time I change the title or description. It immediately reflects in my data at Stackby.

I hope the developers at Stackby soon add the ability to see the data in Charts and Figures.

Nathan
Podcaster in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Airtable alternative

Kommentare: I love using Stackby to make predictable tasks easier to manage. It works exactly as I would've expected. Highly recommended.

It's similar to other players in the marketplace, so there's no learning curve. Works as expected - out of the box - and does exactly what it claims to do.

The UI could do with a little refinement. Nothing major though.

Gary
Director in Singapur
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Database

Kommentare: Its a very useful daily tool of the company since we started using it. The advanced features are worth exploring as we integrate our database with our marketing activities.

Good for setting up a proprietary database with no knowledge of database coding. We are using this now to main all the information and databases for our company now.

To have a feature that locks the data from accidental edits. Security features could also be improved further, as it will be re-assuring for clients after loading all their lifetime's information into the cloud.

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Gary for the review. We're going to keep adding more locking features as well as restoration features moving forward to ensure data is not deleted accidentally. Do check our marketing API integrations :)

Patrick
Solopreneur in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Connecting data to any business process

Kommentare: Stackby is great to have for projects that have a lot of data that you need to keep organized. I use the Stackby for my project management system and it helps me to stay on top of everything that I need to get done. This App is a great way to get organized and to get things done while being able to share your databases with other people.

The Stackby App is a great way to organize your data and create custom relational databases that are easy to share and keep organized.

Stackby helps you organize your data. But, if you combine too many different data sources, it can get overwhelming and confusing. And, if you have a hard time managing it, you may need help from a professional.

luis
CEO in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for everyday

It is a tool that helps a lot for the total control of the business, especially if you are starting up.

sometimes it tends to fail when loading, but they have corrected it little by little

Giulio
Ceo in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full in love with Stackby

Kommentare: I really love Stackby. The software saved me a lot of time.

I like the integration with Facebook and Analytics. It's a time saver this feature.

They need to improve the stability of the system, but it's pretty normal and the support team it's really fast to answer.

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Giulio, I'm glad you found value in those integrations. We've also added Google Search Console, do try it out as well :)

Tito
Tito
Director in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you're new to databases take a look at this.

What I love most is the database of templates databases. I still have a lot to learn to use it to the fullest, but it is solving so many of my data organization problems, Stackby will give you a ton of your time back. Google sheets are great but fall short when you want to integrate data from 3rd parties. With Stackby, I can have prospects in a spreadsheet and update their data based on 3rd party api's without any programming skills; it's like magic. The ability to. create ad hoc solutions for my company is the reason why I chose it

I have not used it enough to find problems with it. so far, I had none.

Steve
President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Company communication hub

Kommentare: Organizing and prioritizing workload. Creating workflow efficiencies.

The user program user friendliness and design.

No problems to report. The program has worked beyond my expectations.

Miranda
Owner in Indonesien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

This app wowed me completely

Kommentare: Excellent, excellent support. And very personal too, I’m touched by the personal touch when most things are automated these days

I can pack my whole life information and future plans into this app, and can see it all with just one touch

I know what it can do, but actually doing it with ease takes a bit of learning and figuring out