Über Stackby

Geschäftsprozessmanagementsoftware, die Tabellenkalkulationen, Datenbanken und Geschäfts-APIs in einer zentralen Arbeitsmanagementplattform bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Stackby

Stackby is really excellence value for money, especially if you nab a lifetime deal.

Don't find yet, but its hard to setup for non tech person.

Bewertungen zu Stackby

Stackby hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stackby bereits verwendet?

Emiliano
Emiliano
Lawyer in Spanien
Justiz, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid alternative to other options.

Kommentare: At first I didn't know I needed Stackby. It has evolved and is a solid tool with the ability to reach all companies. If you are a company and you have a little imagination, you can make your own ERP and keep all the control of the organization. As well as making advanced calculations.

I love it. Stackby has become one of my daily tools as Excell used to be. It's great.

In the past it gave some problems with Firefox. I finally got used to using it with Chrome. It had some stability issues, but they are virtually unnoticeable. Overall I like it a lot. I miss being able to cross-reference data from other tables, as well as phase view.

Paul
Paul
Co-Founder in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

By far one of the the best of breed productivity tools to enter the market for a long time

Kommentare: Stackby has been super responsive and most importantly helpful and effective. When you get the customer experience right across the entire landscape the rest falls into place, and so far that's what these guys/gals have done.

Whether you want to organise data, create systems, keep track of your sales, your marketing, your business assets, and the use cases go on and on and on, this tool can help you achieve that. Also with the new Zapier (Beta) integration it opens up possibilities to bring data to and from the rest of your technology ecosystem. The two main use cases I've started using with Stackby are as a Digital Asset Management System (for my business and I've set up one of my clients in the same way ... they purchased multiple codes also) and as a Deal Management System for financial transactions. Given I'm in the PE/VC space I was pleasantly surprised that the system had relevant templates for this industry already out of the box, in addition to loads of other (what look like) very useful templates. I've poked around several and love how the one's I've checked out have been put together. It feels like whoever created them knows the requirements of the respective industries.

Is it all fireworks and champagne? No. Not yet. There are a few functional things I've encountered that need improvement. The good news about this though is the company is super responsive and get's to work fast to solve stuff.

Angel
Manager in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I thought that I could rely on stackby

The app appears promising, and it's very similar to airtable. I like that it's affordable than airtable. I am using it for monitoring applicants. If it doesn't delete my files, I will love this product.

At first, when the records are not yet too many, I don't experience problems. Yet now, I experience it often. The product seems not yet mature, that's why it has lot of bugs and downtimes. I do hope that later on they will improve the product. For now, I still use it but I need to back up a lot.

Antal
Solutions Expert in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete Solution to replace Airtable and like platforms

Kommentare: I always look to 5x my investment and I have been able to do so. The collaboration and pipeline features really help with out client alignment. Yes other platforms can do this, but for me and I am sure many others will say Stackby just works.

Pricing, Package and environment. Stackby has been a production ready platform since 2020. Many other platforms offer crazy limits but cannot deliver on production ready features. Stackby is scalable and stable.

not as many integrations as Airtable or some newer platforms

Dane
Co-Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Essential Tool for Our Business

The interactions between columns and between stacks makes this a really wonderful hybrid tool.

I had really wanted to use this to replace our existing budget in Google Sheets but I tried and failed several times to get the cells to work with the same kind of formulas we rely on to do things like calculate percentages etc and it was a bit clunky. Also the only place we could get totals was at the bottom of the stack which doesn't''t translate well to a an actually readable working budget.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Dane for your review! We can perhaps help you out the create a budget tracker in Stackby. Did you check this template? https://stackby.com/templates/personal-budget If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Stackby Support chat or support@stackby.com. Thanks!

Robert
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, multifunction business tool

Kommentare: As an Airtable user, I was glad to see an available alternative. Stackby has ticked the boxes and exceeded my expectations. They also continue to grow and improve the service, making it even more appealing and valuable. Support has also been responsive and consistent. I highly recommend Stackby if you are looking for a well-rounded, highly customizable solution for just about any data-driven task you need to perform.

Easy to use, fully featured, growing list of templates, great support

During early development, there were some missing features. But these have been added over the years. Can't think of anything missing at this time.

letztes Jahr

Thanks a lot for the review, Robert! Appreciate it. Hope you can become more successful with your workflows in Stackby.

Dr Paul S.
Dr Paul S.
Executive Search Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Heading the right way (and I like it already)

Kommentare: Keeping track of sales leads and talent pipelines

Very easy to set up and use VERY shallow learning curve - less technical people are not as apprehensive about using it as say Excel/Access. The form view means adding new rows can be done with zero technical effort. A large number of templates that can be customised. The ability to develop and save customised filtered views of data is good. The layout is easy to read compared to spreadsheet software like Sheets. Rows of data can be expanded and viewed sequentially like a CRM where reminders, checklists, notes and internal conversations can be entered.

Moving data around between tables is a bit frustrating but fixing this is on the roadmap

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Dr. Paul. Really appreciate you taking the time for the review. Constantly improving the copy/paste functionality across tables. Glad you found value :)

Todd
HRM in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

HR + Stackby = Efficiency

Kommentare: Other than those minor items, again, Loving Stackby and would recommend for HR administrative efficiencies.

New to streamlining items through Stackby fr our HR group, but thus far we have moved our COVID Mitigation tracker to Stackby and added a Employee Assessment (through Forms) that feeds into it. Additionally, we have created a Employee Loan Tracker stack as well.Loving all the features!

Their Type conversational Form is very similar to TypeForm- which is awesome. Only slight tweaks needed:-If the Initial welcome title & description can go away once the user begins taking the survey/ completing the form (this would allow focus soley on the questions at hand.)- On laptop, if the user is completing the form with a mouse, the page seems to skip over multiple questions at the slightest touch to mouse wheel.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stackby is hard to explain, easy to use and impossible to go without once used.

Kommentare: You can save a ton of cash with this product and a ton of time with their automation meets excel sheets/database api integrated insanity of a product that actually makes you feel overwhelmed at times with potential use cases. best advice honestly is to try it out, and learn what it is and how it does what it does. Then build together with partners, colleagues or others.

Customer support and onboarding are amazing. Genuine and wanting you to succeed and unlike a lot of companies, they love feedback and you will see your feedback rewarded with an improved product within weeks not months.

Not really much you can negatively call stackby out on. It's an ever growing series of templates and use cases that come to life with other stackby users collaborating on what has to be one of the most innovative time saving products I have ever used.

Rio
Rio
Owner in Indonesien
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Great Tools for Everything Management

It's amazingEverything needed for any kind of management is readily available on Stackby

It has no program to support small business

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the response Rio. Really appreciate it! We also support lot of templates for small businesses, please take a look here: https://stackby.com/templates/category/local-business/

Neil
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stackby: A database solution for business

Kommentare: The forms linked with stacks/ databases will become a key part of a 'potential client' review process as well as client onboarding. The ability to create forms with a wide variety of field types allows key questions and information to be asked, collected and stored which will help keep track - in real-time - of their changing needs and requests. This is just the tip of the iceberg as there are numerous other systems that Stackby will enable us to discover and put in place for the business. Their templates provide a wide variety of possible use cases as a starting point.

For me, Stackby's key strength is in the database/ spreadsheet functions, which is what - in the end - sold this particular deal to me. I did look at Airtable and Infinity but decided that Stackby was the best match for our business needs. I've been in touch with support and chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - both have replied within minutes. My feedback/ suggestions have been well received and they have added them to their do-list. I think Stackby could offer an ideal solution for many companies - large and small - that wish to move on from a basic spreadsheet approach and create a more integrated system with which to manage and be kept up-to-date on their various data needs. To have our spreadsheets updated in real-time as part of a process will make us more efficient and better positioned to meet the needs of our clients,

Zapier could be costly for those with large data input needs and we all use numerous different SAAS/ Apps. So more integrations and webhooks are needed to make it easy for everyone to be able to plug-in to Stackby and use it as their business requires; and to do so in a way that allows database newbies like myself to easily understand and implement. They have stated that these points are being addressed so one would hope that that will only increase the capabilities and functionality of Stackby.

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Neil, really appreciate your review.

Sabina
CFO in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Form for updates awesome!

Kommentare: The relational database function is great. I used to use excel, but it's just not the same animal! The different views (including calendar, Kanban and especially form update) is super helpful.

I absolutely LOVE the updates feature. Many programs have forms to input data, but when it comes to updating one usually has to go in manually. Not with Stackby! It pre-populates the record and you can update straight in the form which is much easier than in the full database view. Also, the integration with Zapier works like a charm. I input our company data for customers and jobs via the Stackby form and it goes automatically into Quickbooks online, Mailchimp and Google contacts. And I have just sratched the surface. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super helpful with requests. And I even love the colours...

Sometimes the stacks don't load, but I hit browser refresh and its there again. I had an issue with not being able to duplicate a stack (which I do as backup), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved the problem and all good again :-)

Jasmine
SMM in Albanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stackby is great

Kommentare: So I've been researching different project/task management software as business is just wild right now. The app I was previously using simply doesn't have the functionality to hold up, and I tried Stackby and Airtable. While Airtable is an institution, Stackby is just as good in nearly every way, offering plenty of functions and customization, easy to learn to use, and great to keep up with. There's a few things that I want it to do that it's not doing yet, but I'm not sure whether that's because the program doesn't have the capability or because I simply haven't found it yet.

ease of use, functionality, feel of dashboard

still some features that I want and it doesn't have (or I can't find)

Rasmus Bernt
Rasmus Bernt
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment) in Dänemark
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of these very rare tools you do not see very often!

Kommentare: Stackby is quite a young company, but have a very solid foundation already, and a responsive and open-minded support. I see no reason why this tool over time should not be market-leading in it's area. Let me also explain why I did not gave 5 stars a few places in my rating. Here in January 2020 there are still room for small improvements, when it comes to the UI, UX and help section/features. These areas are still above average already, and I also know from their support further improvements are already planned.

Stackby combines the best of spreadsheets, databases, forms and task management (kanban style & tasks shown in a calendar view). In other words, you can create and modify your entities in different views, based on your needs. The tool let you also notify team-members if they are connected to e.g. a specific task, but also let you live-chat with your team-members inside the platform. You can also set reminders on tasks if needed. You can create forms, based on your custom created columns in Stackby, and then embed or share your form. It means you can ask people for input, and their input will automatically go into your Stackby column and rows, where you work further on their inputs.

I love the unique idea of system integrations and the use of API’s. But the current 15 integrations are way too little, and I unfortunately don’t see integration with any past LTDs. After I reach out to support, I understand they constantly adding more integrations, and currently work on a Zapier integration. That will be a game-changer, but I still recommend the team to list the integrations in scope and estimate how many integrations they will do per quarter in 2020. When you work with critical data, you also need the opportunity to work with revisions and enable an opportunity to roll back your work to a specific date. I know they currently list revision on a per row basis – this is really great, to have this kind of overview. Now they only need to implement a ‘roll-back’ feature.

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks for the response Rasmus. Really appreciate it.

Ilan
CIO in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loving this SaaS!

We've found uses for this product in almost every aspect of our marketing company. Content, Design, SEO, SMM, everyone uses their own boards on stackby.

I'd love to be able to bring our own APIs to the tables, but this isnt released yet. Its on the roadmap though.

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Ilan for the review. Constantly striving to be better.

Tarunabh
Tarunabh
Filmmaker in Indien
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Was looking for a business/project/task management tool. Got much more than that!

Kommentare: During my first trial run of the software, I was a little apprehensive, seeing so many diverse functions and features. But the customer support is fabulous, led by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes it a point to reach out personally to his customers and help ease the process of using Stackby. So that's a crucial factor, besides the quality of the software, that helped me decide and choose Stackby for all my future use cases.

It has all the features of an excel sheet and database records,but with much more easier usage and practical implementation, and the API integration is a special feature that I really love. I can integrate detailed statistics and information from my Youtube channel into Stackby, as well as keep track of my competitors' video data. If the table view looks too complex, we can always change to a Kanban board or even a gallery style view - for my design assets (Thumbnail previews). One of my favorite features is that I have the option to choose from multiple options and assign functions to each column, and then duplicate, sway, export to another stack/base and so on. The possibilities are almost endless, and I see huge potential in this software! Another feature I love, and am going to use a lot in the future, is the forms - that can be used to collect data from target audience/clients and can also be shared as an independent URLs, with it's own landing page and redirect functions, besides embedding in websites and links. In fact, any part of Stackby can be integrated with my website by embedding, which is really cool. Besides Zapier, Stackby has integrations with a lot of software and apps, including automation with 'Integrately', that I personally own.

Stackby does have a steep learning curve, when it comes to a newbie like me. But once I able to grasp all the key functions, this will be an invaluable tool in my collection! Hardly much to complain!

Rafael Antonio
Rafael Antonio
Arquitecto técnico in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really great Airtable alternative

Stackby is a really great app, it has almost everything important in Airtable an some more advanced. The development is really fast. I really enjoy using it.

It lacks grouping by cell content but I know that they will add it sooner than later.

Dane
Founder in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool for Tracking the Flow of Information

Kommentare: This is an awesome tool with enormous potential. I went back and forth with other tools and eventually came back to Stackby I'd say far and away the biggest pro that tipped this over was the multi-platform accessibility. There are potentially better automation sheet style tools out there but without mobile and desktop UI, they fall short every time. Having native Mac, Cloud, and IOS interfaces is really what's needed to keep me using an app. Well done.

I love the templates and the ways that formulas are prebuilt to easily make sense of the data coming in and out of the day to day operations. I also really love how they use tags and categories to make use of various parts of the sheet style inputs.

The Power up add-on is a hard but essential sell. Also the additional styling options. I'd prefer they just offer everything in one go and do pricing that way, but it obviously didn't stop me from buying so it couldn't be that bad, right?

Lloyd
Lloyd
Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the way this software grows

Kommentare: We look forward to the notifications when they add something new and really pleased we bought this early on.

This is a great piece of software that has evolved so much over the last year or so. It is easy to use and can be used for so many different purposes.

A bit of a learning curve to do complicated things but plenty of video instruction if needed.

Owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice concept with heaps of potential

Kommentare: As I described above my experience with Stackby has been largely positive except for the small buggy issues that I have encountered like the scroll bar and constant saving.

One of the main benefits of Stackby is the customization options and ability to pull in information from other databases via the api. Prior to using Stackby my team and I were struggling with Google sheets but found it extremely limited in functionality (especially coming from a strong excel user) . But thankfully we came across Stackby which has helped bridge those limitations. I also like the different views you can view the information in (Very powerful)

This saas is clearly still only starting out - but the team is responsive and has the right mentality to take this to the next level and beyond. Some things I find annoying about the software is how thin the scrolling bars are. It sounds small and petty however it makes a huge difference in the user experience when I have to click three to four times just to click on the scroll bars to get across my data. Another bug is the automatic save. I understand that it is there to ensure our data is always saved (which is great). However when I am typing in a cell it continually kicks me out if I pause for more than 2 seconds.

Manuel
CEO in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive tool

The app is so impressive that I don't know where to start. But I would highlight the ability to create spreadsheets similar to Excel which at the same time are databases. The data contained in these tables/databases can be integrated with other apps to execute even complex cross-app workflows.

The app has a learning curve, which they been trying to address by creating "how to" videos and good documentation, and by giving very good customer service. Nevertheless, the app does have a little bit of a learning curve if you want to take full advantage of it. Another con is that it can be a little pricey in the longrun. The price increases the more you want to integrate with other apps, and the more rows you want to have in a spreadsheet. And the last con is that they need more native integrations (you can integrate to many apps via Zapier, but Zapier is expensive to be honest). With more native integrations, the Stackby team would make life easier for a bunch of us.

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Manuel for the review. Yes we are creating more videos and improving our help center documentation. You will see more use-cases on our video channels. Please make sure to follow our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XY51XAQArYvQiw8XKUd3A Will also take into account more native integrations. We're adding few of them every week and also have Integromat coming very soon.

Rob
Management Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

How has this not existed before???

Kommentare: Stackby is easy to use, easy to set-up and customize. I hated (and i mean HATED) using excel. I found it a pain and for number crunchers. I use Stackby to track projects, tasks, meeting details, and other things. It's great for organizing everything. The cool parts are: 1. So easy to create 'stacks'
2. You can upload docs/images into the stacks or easily put urls
Now if you're reading this, you may say 'oh I can do this in excel' - yes you can, and you can also climb a volcano, but who would want to? Both are painful experiences. Stackby also has cool pre-done templates for you. I'm so happy I found this software. Bravo guys and gals! Great work!!!!

1. Ease of use 2. Extremely intuitive and easy to figure out (hence point #1) 3. Comes with already designed formats/templates 4. Great online support/videos 5. I used it and said to myself 'WHY HAS NO ONE INVENTED THIS BEFORE' 6. Love that I can share a stack via url, or download it as a .csv

Nothing. Seriously. Nothing I had no issues using it, or any problems thus far. Again, it's quite user friendly.

Tyler
Senior Advisor in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promising AirTable Alternative

Kommentare: The support team is responsive and helpful. Overall I love the product and where it is headed.

The out-of-the-box functionality is great. Being able to embed specific views, lock views, filter, sort, etc. Also being able to share individual views instead of the entire stack or table with people is very valuable. Also being able to link records. And, while I haven't use it yet, the API integration is also something I really like about this software.

Being a new software I can appreciate they won't have 100% of the functions yet. I'd love to see being able to import and match records; currently, you can only append. This is a BIG need when it comes to keeping data up-to-date and not duplicated. Having a deduplication function would also be great and I know is in the works.

Mark
Mark
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have Stackby Standby!

Kommentare: Stackby is a Spreadsheet style database platform with API’s.
It is like lego for grownups, no technical skills required. In short; you are able to make your own software using the rich feature set Stackby offers. Highly recommended.

Stackby is a platform that anyone can use to plan, manage and automate (tasks, reporting) their work, their way.  What really sets it apart is the column level API integrations. At the moment of writing the are integrations with, amongst others, YouTube, Hunter.io, SerpStat and Mailchimp. With Zapier and a Developer API on the roadmap, you will only be limited by your imagination. And just in case you have no inspiration, fear not, Stackby got your back with an ever growing set of templates in a wide variety of industries and a very extensive knowledge base. Next to the different views like Kanban and Calendar, Stackby allows you to create custom, embeddable, forms for use on for instance your website. All data entered by your visitors, will neatly show where you want or need it to be in Stackby. A+ customer support.

We haven't encountered any issues using Stackby. By all means, have a try yourselves. We do suggest Stackby take appropriate measures to ensure their rapid growth does not affect the current solid stability of the platform.

Mike
Internet, Selbstständig

Well on it's way to being very robust!

Kommentare: I've been able to move to a much more robust tracking system that is far more data-rich and easier to update and maintain than using Excel. I'm a former Fieldbook user and after they shut down I was pleased to find Stackby (which seems to be even more robust than Fieldbook was).

Stackby is a cloud-based solution that enables me to have a database that functions like a spreadsheet. It's easy to use and feature-rich (with more features being added regularly). I've found it easy to use and very handy.

Some features are still in beta because Stackby is still being rapidly improved (which is actually a good thing). I feel some workflows could (and probably will) be improved and some features may be missing that some need or want. Also, it would be great if my data could be synced to an app so I don't have to rely on cloud storage only (that limits my ability to use it when I'm not online).

Antwort von Relytree

Thanks Mike for the review. I'm glad you could move over your work from Excel to Stackby. We're constantly improving, please reach out to us on support with new features you'd like to see. Will definitely take into account.