Über High Trek POS

Complete software solution for capacity based activities and businesses with online ticketing needs.

Erfahre mehr über High Trek POS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie High Trek POS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shannon O.
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid booking software that handles all of our needs.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are very happy with the value we get from the software and all of the ways the software helps us merchandise our products, upsell to our customers, and track our conversions and online marketing spend so we can grow our business. The company is also always helping with free consulting as to how we can make our business better and grow faster.

I appreciate the integrated waivers that generate tickets for our guests and a process for us to make sure that every guest that participates is waivered. There are many ways to configure products to handle our complex capacity constraints for our ropes course. The software also handles admission tickets for our mini-golf and lane rentals for our Axe throwing. Having one system to handle all of our point of sale transactions as well as online bookings, camp reservations, and financial transactions is a plus. The ability to sell pre-paid vouchers works great for us during the holidays. The company is very responsive and always developing new features for us. The integration with QuickBooks saves us time and effort. The addition of CRM capabilities are making it easier for us to manage our sales funnel and work with larger corporate events with more control over pricing and communication.

The system doesn't integrate with a card system like embed yet.

Brian D.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

High Trek has been a great company to work with!

Kommentare: I've honestly really enjoyed working with them. Incredibly responsive support and it gets the job done.

They are tackling unique problems that the location based entertainment industry faces and they are incredibly responsive when new features are needed or issues are identified. POS' for this type of business generally just dont do the things we need them to and they have done a great job!

There are a few features that we are waiting on but the pros outweigh the cons so we are OK waiting.

Danny C.
General Manager in USA

I love it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Waiver, reservations, POS - all streamlined and in one super easy to use solution. I love it. If I were to start all over HTPOS would be the first thing I would setup without a doubt.

It has streamlined out business. Things are much easier, and it all works seamlessly for us. As with anything, it has taken some time to migrate fully to their system, but I am very happy with the change. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome and is very responsive when I do need help.

Nothing specifically comes to mind. I don't like that I have to set it up, no that would be true with any software like this. The only real issues I have had was because I set up something on the backend incorrectly, but those were easily caught, fixed, and made to function correctly moving forward.

Jeremy F.
Vice President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Switch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are able to migrate multiple ends of our business operations into one modular software. It is easy to use and has saved us time and energy.

The ease of use with HighTrek is such a terrific feature. Also, the number of features that it carries with it, and still excels in, is remarkable. Also, the integration into QuickBooks is very helpful for our accounting.

As with all newer software that is constantly updated, we do sometimes find bugs, but the team is so responsive to make changes that it is hardly a con.

Cameron C.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Kommentare: We are able to take online orders with ease. Customers love it and constantly tell us how easy it was to book their party and event.

User friendly. Easy to set up and easy to learn.

Cant think of one, everything has been exceptional.

Christiana J.
Director of Operations in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

High Trek Revolutionized Our Business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In the tumultuous business world of 2020, we needed to quickly adopt a reservation model for our business to succeed. High Trek was the perfect choice to help us make this big leap. They have been extremely supportive getting us started and very responsive in helping us increase our product offerings. They listen to feedback, have made helpful modifications, and respond promptly to our queries. It has been a positive collaboration.

The High Trek system has allowed us to very efficiently and reliably check in large numbers of guests. Our staff and our customers give it very favorable feedback. As a robust reservation software program, it provides a wide range of reports and features, including a variety of reservation reports, customer email lists by date of their reservations, and customized order email confirmations. When our guests are onsite, the ease of adding on to their order has increased our sales. Our business offers guests a variety of experiences and products; it has been great to have a software system that can handle all of the variables.

It has a many capabilities, so there is a learning curve to understand all its features. We have made suggestions for modifications; some were addressed immediately and others are on the list for future updates.

Lorrie F.
owner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All-In-One Software with Specialized Software Functionality

Kommentare: Alpha Goat has been available 24/7 to help. In addition to working through minor bumps that come along with any implementation, they have listened to all of our feedback and have made many system enhancements based on that feedback. In the past, with larger companies, I was told that they would put a request in to fix a bug or make an enhancement. However, given all of the competing priorities, I never felt that our needs were addressed. With High Trek POS, I feel like we are all on the same team, with the end goal to be the best all in one system satisfying the needs for aerial parks, water parks, and laser tag facilities.

After having worked with several reservation software programs in the past, the best part of this software is the fact that I don't need to integrate with any other programs. This all-in-one solution has allowed for a much easier customer experience for group waiver management, reduced labor hours for our office staff, and a quicker check-in process. I cannot stress enough that the waiver system integration with the reservation system is the best available in the industry. Many returning customers have commented on the improvement from the last system that we used. As a business owner, the easy access to data has been an added benefit. The administrative setup was extremely easy, and the day-to-day adjustments to the calendar are simple as well. Marketing to customers has also been improved with the use of High Trek.

The website checkout process still needs work from a presentation standpoint. The ability to sell add-ons has been great, increasing our average ticket. My issue is simply that the text needs to be lined up better, but my understanding is that it will be shortly. A phone app will also be helpful, but again, in the works.

Robert B.
Managing Partner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable all-in-one POS

Kommentare: Before we switched to High Trek POS (HTP) we were using 4 different programs/systems to fulfill our needs and every time we went to the market looking to make the switch to an all-in-one POS we were faced with choosing between outrageous annual fees or crippling setup costs. HTP gave us the option to switch to an affordable cloud based option that would work with our existing hardware. Streamlining ticketing, season passes, online sales, retail, Food & Beverage, rentals, waivers and bookings in one system has revolutionized our ability to serve our customers and improve our Team Member experience!

The 3 best things about High Trek POS are; 1. Ease of use. In minutes my young staff can be off and running completing simple transactions. 2. Cost. As a seasonal, small business located in a tourist town we couldn't afford or risk taking on an expensive POS system. 3. Partnership. High Trek desires to always improve and values our input and feedback. The dedication of their customer service and developers is incredible.

My top feedback to the developers-that is still being worked out-is the need for a merge tool for our customer data base.

Ashley S.
Site and marketing manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best software for the best price

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love this company. We have been through several software companies and this is by far the best. I did a lot of research and trials with other companies and was never satisfied. This is the first company we have used that is user friendly and I can easily receive help when I need it. Don't waste time with research I already did, this is the best company with the best price.

It is extremely affordable compared to other companies. High Trek cares about the success of your company because the success of your company means success for their company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available whenever I needed him and has even helped me with other projects that were not related to the POS system. I love this small business and supporting an American made product. I love that when I need help I talk to the people at built this product and not a call center in India.

I wish it had a report writer. Everything is in excel.

Hugh C.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outdoor Adventure and Tour Operator All in one Booking Software

Kommentare: High Trek team was easy to work with. They were very open to new ideas and making their product work for your venue. Great idea sharing.

High Trek POS offers an all in one solution to online booking, POS and back end accounting. The system has great functionality and makes life easy for tour operators. The all in one system was created by people who work in in the industry that understand what tour operators need on a daily basis and how to streamline the entire process so you can focus on your customer experience.

Was a little hard to schedule individual events. This has been fixed.