Über GoToMyPC

Webbasierte Fernzugriffslösung, die den einfachen und sicheren Zugriff auf deinen Computer von überall aus ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über GoToMyPC

Quick to deploy and ease of for end user. Our staff find their connected computer just a fast as our inhouse system.

The application is slow and laggy even with high-speed internet on both ends (local and connected computer). This makes working remotely very frustrating.

Bewertungen zu GoToMyPC

GoToMyPC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 147 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoToMyPC bereits verwendet?

Zyren Christian
Zyren Christian
IT Support Specialist in Philippinen

GoToMyPC

GoToMyPC is such a great tool, aside from using GoToAssist this is also a great addition if you desire more detailed information on your computer or computer that is inter connected to your network. Very user friendly, flexible to use as you can work any where, when and how you would like to.

Didn't have any problems with this produx

Amita
Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Impressed by the trial version, will buy

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy setup, quick connection even with the slow connection on one end (cellphone data), able to get the job done.I just started with free trial 2 hours ago, already impressed. I haven't tried all features and security yet.

Need for multiple password- then PIN- then access code to login, which all need to be remmebered correctly in sequence. i am sure I will forget or make mistake on one of these and will need a lengthy reset or dreaded call to customer care

Jeff
CEO in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Free Trial lacked Support

Kommentare: Not Good, couldn't get passwords to sync from admin to remote pc

I have used in the past, good security, good function. Need solid performance for remote access processing

Could not get the passwords to sync for the trial, could never get remote pc access to host. non responsive support.

Kimberly
Veterinarian in Australien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good remote access programme

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Generally positive

Ease of use, ease of connection. doesn't seem to drop out as often compared to some other programmes

Sometimes the screen pops up quite small and difficult to read without zooming in which affects accessibility of the page

Pam
Collections Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use of GoToMyPC at a Non-Profit Museum

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using GoToMyPC for about 10 years. I started when it was much more affordable, and I used it when I did research from museums and libraries to access my home computer. It was so useful that I stayed with the company even as prices went higher.
When I started as a volunteer at the museum, I insisted that my colleagues also use it when they wanted to access the museum computers from home.

I am a volunteer in a town museum. My job is Collections Manager, and I also do research. If I didn't have GoToMyPC, I would not be able to work efficiently. I often work at home in the evenings, and the service enables me to access files I need to work on, update them, and then send them back to our main network computer. I can work on jpg files as well as tables, databases, and document files. Because I am the only person allowed to do certain functions within the museum software that we use, I am able to access the system at the end of the date to backup and re-index from home any work done by others at the museum.

However, our museum is a non-profit and can't afford to buy a subscription to GoToMyPC, so I have to pay for it myself. It is a large amount of money for a retired person on a fixed income to pay. But it makes my job so much easier that I just have to have it.

Marc
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

refund for unused contract time

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We recently discontinued LogMein because our office practice management is now cloud based. We had been using the program since 2014, 8 years if not longer. Believe it or not it was free when we first started. I called to today to cancel the subscription but was told that there is NO REFUND and we had 6 months to go until mid January. Basically, I was out $175. I thought that was kind of steep. Not sure if you can even pay monthly and most times I prefer to pay in full to get a discount. After all these years, I felt that there should be some reimbursement for the unused time. I assume that I should have looked at the fine print but 6 months ago, I didn't know we would not need a program to access my office computer. As a loyal customer for all these years, I would expect some consideration.

easy to access my office computer from any location.

nothing. I really thought it was easy to use even from my mobile device.

Hetal
co-founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless product for connecting remotely.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This product has allowed us to see how working from home even long term is definitely do-able. We may even get rid of our office for good.

I love how quickly I can access my work desktop in a single doubleclick of an icon on my home PC. It has key features that I find helpful such as file transfer and the ability to send a "Ctl-Alt-del" signal to my host PC. I also occasionally use the mobile access which is nice if I'm on vacation or out and urgently need to look up something. This product is solid and I would highly recommend it!!

The only downside is that if you have an issue with your work PC, there's not much you can do except get to the host computer an debug the issue. Not something that GoToMyPC could really do anything about, but that's really the only thing that ever trips up the connection.

Mary Fran
Leasing Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of working from home

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love the convenience of being able to work as though I am in the office and there is not the need to be there to do my work. I love the quick connection that GoToMyPC provides. I enjoy the antivirus protection at no charge.

Remote printing is huge for me. It is great to have the printed copy immediately and to not have the need to go into the office for the printed copy. I do need to take the time to learn how to use the transfer file feature. I am sure that is a feature I would find invaluable once I take the time to learn and use that feature.

It would be nice if GoToMyPC had the capability of when I am working on the work desktop from home that no one in the office would be able to see what I am doing on the desktop.

Kelley
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Remote working made easy!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This software has made it easy for me to attend to multiple locations and given me the ability to login and assist or work no matter where I am. I've recommended it to many others as an easy way to navigate within a small business with more than one location. It's made it working remotely an option.

Easy to set up and use. Gives me the ability to work remotely.

Sometimes it's a tad confusing when I load onto a different computer that has a different version of windows, but overall, I am very happy with this software so having a "least" isn't something I just thought of.

Billing Coordinator in USA
Verpackung und Container, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Remote Rescuer

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoToMyPC has allowed me to work from home

It may be the remote device from which I'm working but I can't see the full screen of my host, all at once. It's a minor inconvenience, which does not negatively impact my perception of the software.

Rachel
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use remote access

Kommentare: Lifesaver even before all this! Remote login in allows me to spend more time with my family instead of being stuck at the office running reports. I can do start it and monitor from home while spending time with my kids. Have used for many years prior to 2020 so when I had to use it to work from home I was already familiar with the features. Could not imagine working without it.

Easy to use. Able to change options such as add a computer/ user or remove. Remote login was a time saver before 2020 but during this last year became essential. Before I could use it on vacation if a need or question arose while I was out of office. As a medical practice is valuable to be able to have access to our schedule from home in the even of bad weather. Being able to still work while being remote during 2020 was a lifesaver. It's a total mirror of the desktop you're remoting in to. I have access to everything I need. The activity log is great for helping to log hours worked or review activity.

It's not the software's issue but I wish there was a way to restore power to the pc you are trying to log in to without being on site. Our office can experience power outages during bad weather or high winds (we are located in Oklahoma) and I am unable to remote in if power has been lost at the desktop.

Ross
PM in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A good solution for enterprise, too expensive for personal use

Kommentare: I've used it for a while until I came across with TeamViewer and decided to switch. Overall Gotomypc is definitely a robust remote connectivity solution, but the pricing and the outdated UI makes it not the first choice for many people.

1. It delivers on what it promises - you can log in to a remote computer and work on it with minimal lag. 2. The connection is usually very stable and once you get familiar with the SW, it becomes a second nature to use. 3. It's one of the industry veterans, so the solution is pretty robust and reliable.

1. Feels so 1990... Everything looks and feels a little old-school, starting from their website and to the actual software UI. Some would not be bothered by graphics, though. 2. Pricing is not intended for personal use - if you just want to help out your parents, use TeamViewer. This is clearly targeted at enterprise with deep pockets. 3. Not as versatile as TeamViewer, lacks features like having one-time passwords for quick one-off remote sessions.

Robert
Owner/ Agent in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Go To MyPC is a valuable resource

Kommentare: Over all the yerars I have been using it I have vfound it a worthwhile investment and tool

The ability to communicate between machine, import data, and print make this a worthwhile investment

Periodically you need to reboot Go To My PC

Clifford
Branch Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Excellent service and use for the past 10 years or so that I have had it. You have a customer for life.

I like the way it works with multiscreen I briefly tried another simiar service no where close. I like the quick sign on.

I wish the price to put it on a 2nd computer was cheaper. When I first started with you, there was a 2 machine price that was very reasonable. I had it on my work and home computers. Made life very easy. When you changed the price structure I had to eliminate it. I have it on my personal desktop and would like to be able to go back to work laptop as well. Willing to pay a little more, just not as much as you charge now. This is my only wish, but I have learned to live without it.

Patricia
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A User for Over 20 Years

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been using it for over 20 years and can't be without it.

The ability to access remote computers via seeing & working on their screens rather than just seeing files. This is critical for not only working , but leaving on screen notes for host users.

The pricing is becoming very high. There isn't much I don't like about the software itself. It works very well.

Jane
Director in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Made my life easier

Kommentare: Very good experience overall and working from home has provided me with stability and security.

During the pandemic GOTOMYPC has been a god send. I had to work from home due to health issues that make me more vulernable to catching Covid so working from home was imperitive with this software that was made possible.

Could sometimes be a little slow and crashed a peek times but that could also have something to do with the internet even though I have high speed fiber broadband.

Morgan
Director, IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Renewed after cancellation - not willing to refund

Kommentare: It fit the need for a period of time until we found an integrated solution with the MDM tool we standardized on.

They were a single use case tool that did the job, once we standardized on a full MDM with remote support tools they were no longer needed.

Buggy and inefficient on the Mac. Connection issues would arise after MacOS updates often.

Philip
owner in USA

This product really works and does what it says.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has given my the freedom to work away or outside of the office. I no longer have to go in very day and check emails and do clients work. It's great to be able to do it from my back porch.

I like the remote access from any where. What I really like is that I get my office desktop and it's like I'm sitting in front of my office computer. I'm also able to print out items on my office printer so it's sitting there come Monday morning or the next day. That's great!

Sometimes it's a bit slow on the connection when I'm using WIfI.

Director, Sourcing Operations in Kanada

Does the trick but leaves a little to be desired

Kommentare: It does what it needs to and has some great features (files transfers, as an example), but given the pricing and the alternatives that are out there, I'd love to see some of the challenges get tackled down the road (primarily in the realm of latency and RAM usage).

Once installed, it's a turn key solution to allow for remote desktop access. We used these on windows machines and it made it quite easy to access from wherever we were.

I found that there was a lot of latency at times and there was quite often a need to restart the session as the keyboard would go unresponsive.

Steven
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Works as advertised!

Kommentare: Overall a great product and I would recommend it to anyone!

The remote access/control of my PC is fantastic. It is like being at the keyboard at home when I log in from remote - either on the road travelling or from work. Easy to use and lightening quick. Absolutely fantastic!

After using GoToMyPC for multiple years, I have yet to run in to a feature of the software that I didn't like. The mobile app is a bit difficult to use due to font size, but it works in a pinch.

christian
Collection Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Work from home with ease

Kommentare: Great product, easy to use. no speed issues, great multi user discounts.

Makes working from home during covid 19 times an ease even with multiple screens. It's secure with dual authentication.

I do not really have anything to complain about. Its a great product and that is why me and my staff currently use.

Teri
Admin Assistance in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love this program

Kommentare: We love it.

We stated using this program in Sept. 2019. So when covid hit, we were already up and going. So we never missed a day trying to find something. This is easy to use, and keep our remote office able to see and work from anywhere.

I don't have any cons. There is nothing that I know of that would make it better.

Jayme
Occupational Therapist, Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: I have found the company to be very responsive to any issues that have come up which have not been many since I first used the software

I am a therapist and was unaware of products that could allow me to interface with my work computer while at home. I used to print and take home a copy of my AR daily since I have my Filemaker software on my work computer. This has made my life so much easier.

I have nothing to compare it to since I have not used another product.

Tina
claims auditor/payer in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software ever for remote working.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience with this software has been fantastic. We have been using GoToMYPC for over 7 years now. I highly recommend this software.

It makes our jobs so much easier when working remotely. It gives us the opportunity to stay connected and update no matter where we are. The features make it seem as though you're just right in your work place.

I do see a minute lag time. It could be the internet connection being used, as we don't see it often.

Vicki
Executive Director in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

my work from home partner

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: When we had to work through COVID, I was able to stay on top of things by working from home with this software. Love it, hate COVID!

I like many things, but top of list is giving me access to my work PC when I'm not in the office for whatever reason.

There are probably more options to this software that I'm not even aware of. Like how to see my other monitor. Most issues I may have had are operator error. with that said, I like that is can be simple.