Über GoToMyPC

Webbasierte Fernzugriffslösung, die den einfachen und sicheren Zugriff auf deinen Computer von überall aus ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über GoToMyPC

Intuitive, works well, gets the customer off the phone and happy much quicker than trying to explain what to do.

The application is slow and laggy even with high-speed internet on both ends (local and connected computer). This makes working remotely very frustrating.

Bewertungen zu GoToMyPC

4,9

GoToMyPC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 541 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoToMyPC bereits verwendet?

Principle Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secure and responsible, cost-effective when compared to TeamViewer

For a remote desktop product, GoToMyPC is a secure, responsive, and feature-rich product, allowing me to work as productively as if I were sitting at my multiple monitor setup at the remote office. GoToMyPC has all the features I need to work remotely and is less expensive that TeamViewer, which continues to raise their prices every year and squeeze out the small business.

Price for one PC has gone up, but it is still affordable for now.

Bertram
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for logging into work computers from anywhere

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We use it to remote into the computers at work and print orders. It's essential for doing what used to be really complicated.

Gotomypc has never broken itself with new features that ruin the functionality. The website is a a bit complicated for what I want to do (simply connect to my device) but I've bookmarked the page where I connect.

I can barely use it; only for 2 PC's since the price jumps from $792 to $1188/yr just to be able to connect to a third computer.

Alex
System Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Past its prime

Kommentare: It enabled our users to access their computers remotely, but it is a very no frills experience and feels archaic compared to the competition while being sold for a similar price. It is clear that this is simply legacy software that GoTo offers to those that haven't thought to test the market.

At the end of the day GoToMyPC will allow you to access a PC remotely, so it does accomplish what it sets out to do.

I have tested and used various remote desktop software and GoToMyPC is probably the most basic and feature poor of them all. The entire thing feels like it hasn't been in active development in at least 10 years. Lacks the ability to open remote monitors in their own windows is a huge missing feature that any modern remote desktop software should be embarrassed to lack and was the number 1 complaint from my users.

President in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC is a huge asset to my work routine.

Kommentare: I have been using GoToMyPC for well over 10 years. I feel it is a great application. No matter where I am I can log into my desk PC and my 3 monitors just as if I am sitting in my office. As long as I have a basic internet connection in both locations I can work uninterrupted for hours if need be. I can be at home, at a client, the airport, at sea, anywhere. I can log in to my desk from my iPhone if I need to in a pinch. My 3 screens will be small but I can easily zoom in where I need to see. Jumping from screen to screen is easy. It is no difference than being at my desk except my busy office does not distract me. It’s a good option when I have an important project that I prefer to finish away from the office. Over the years it has been a huge asset for me and I would recommend it to any frequent computer user that can benefit from remote access to their office or home computer.

Simple to use and log in. good support when needed which is infrequently. Reliable and consistent function. Only a basic wired or wireless connection is needed.

Prices took a large jump few years ago, but they eventually dropped back down to a reasonable level. Discounts were offered to me by their sales team.

Bryan
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC is worth it

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Having the ability to work from anywhere allows me flexibility.

The flexibility to work from anywhere and access one central computer

It hangs up sometimes. You cant use cut and paste from a remote computer...That is a bit annoying.

Jeffrey
LLC Member in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A committed user

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Have been a member of Go to MY PC for years. Clients love it

Easy to use system. Very Portable. A pleasure to use

Sometimes the limitations on my clients system

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Have used this product for years and it has helped me save time and money, by being able to not have to be at store physically to solve problems

The ease of use and the abililty to remote in from multiple locations have really saved me from having to make trips back to store. It has made it so much easier to help my staff with problems, without having to be there physically.

Sometimes getting connected from remote locations can be time-consuming. I know a lot of this is due to security, which I appreciate.

Cedric
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC is a must have

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been a customer for years and will continue to be. It is great

I love being able to access my office files from home when necessary. Working into the evenings and on weekends is easy to accomplish.

I have had some connectivity issues over the course of time, but really nothing.

J. Valerie
J. Valerie
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Great product but pricey

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been using GoToMyPC for many years now. I was introduced to it by my IT team when I was doing a lot of work from home in the early 2000's and had to access my work computer. It worked great and was free! I came back to it recently when I needed to connect to my elderly parents' computers. I didn't have time to research free options, so I purchased this. I'm happy with it, but wish it were still free.

Easy to use, reliable, and works well.

Price. I am an individual user, and this product is expensive for me.

Scott
Store Manager, Contractor sales in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, though quite expensive it pays for itself in time with the ability to go to my PC!

The quick access to my desktop. Everything works like I was there.

There is a slight lag when using. Can be annoying but you get use to it.

Shawn
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC makes my small law office life SO much easier and more productive

Kommentare: Before I purchased GoToMyPC, I would have to stay at my office into the late evening hours in order to meet a deadline, or I have would have to drive back to my office on a weekend in order to complete some work to help a client or customer. I felt like I was living at my office too much, and was missing life at home with my family. Now, with GoToMyPC, I can put my kids to bed or have dinner with my wife, and then spend 1-2 hours using GoToMyPC to connect to my law office from my home office and have access to everything I would need -- it looks, feels and operates exactly like you are sitting at your law office desk. It's wonderful technology which allows me to use my time MUCH more efficiently, and allows me to respond to client emergencies by logging in from home -- instead of driving back to my office at night or during the middle of my valuable weekends. The convenience and remote access is invaluable!

This is by far the best software that my small law office owns. I am not tech-savvy, and I still don't understand how it exactly works, but when I log in to GoToMyPC from my home office and connect to my law office, my law office computer screen "takes over" my home office computer -- it's as if I'm sitting at my law office desk while I'm actually in my living room, or on vacation, or anywhere in the world. You have immediate and complete access to your entire office network -- all files, emails and ability to print at your office or at home. This saves me so much time -- I can work late at night or on a weekend morning from HOME, instead of at my office. I can retrieve a file or send an email to address a client emergency as if I was sitting at my office desk -- but I could be on vacation, or at a conference, or at home getting access due to GoToMyPC. No need to drive back to my law office; just log on, get the work done, and save tons of time.

It serves all of my office needs; I don't really have any complaints.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cannot Work Without This App

Kommentare: It's simple to use and hasn't had many glitches. The last update was a bit inconvenient because it lasted into the work week, but that's not usually the case. Being able to work remotely gives me a lot of freedom to not spend gas money or additional travel time when it's not necessary to be physically in our office. With internet speeds increasing and everyone using online sources to bill and receive payments, paperwork has been shifting to PDF and ACH and cloud-based sources. Physically opening envelopes is become obsolete.

The software provides a real-time connection to my office computers so that I can work from anywhere as if I were in the office. And I can connect with the owner's computer while he spends time in a warmer place during the winter. Being able to directly transfer files for him to review is critical because most of the files are too large to email. I can also organize his desktop.

The cost is becoming higher every year. Compared to when I first started using this software, it's very costly. I've been using it for 20 years without a break.

Harold
President in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best time saver ever!

Kommentare: Balancing personal matters and interests with running my business

I can access my home office Desktop from anywhere in the world! When I return home from a business trip I have to spend zero time and effort to catch up with personal and other business happenings

Not the I can thing of, it meets all of my needs

Cheryl
Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote Work Locations

Kommentare: I prepare tax returns outside of my home where the main servers are. I can use a basic computer anywhere and log in to my work computer and have at my fingertips everything I need without leaving data on the guest computer

This product has allowed my partner and myself to work from the host computer or a guest computer anywhere we want and need to. We truly would be forever lost with out this product and would not be able to have satellite offices with out it. I would recommend this to anyone who works outside a stationary office location. You will LOVE it!

It seems like if I get a new printer I will have to uninstall and reinstall the software to get the connection. But as well it could be simply I do not know any other way, I am not tech savy.

Erich
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go To My Pc review

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to anyone who is wants to work from home

I like the ease of access with go to my pc. super easy to use anywhere

I have no complaints. This product works perfect for me

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for WFH

Very Stable and easy to login. I use the software daily.

It is more expensive the competing software.

Holly
Station Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product for Critical Need

Kommentare: This was easy to install and use, good customer support. A critical part of our operations that we can rely on.

This allows our station team to monitor and make daily program updates easily and efficiently; also enables us to monitor when needed. Use friendly with very good customer support. If you need to rely on a remote access application, this has worked very well our, highly recommended.

Can't really think of anything, except that finding phone support took a little more effort than expected.

Lisa
Dental assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well worth it for our dental office!

Kommentare: My overall experience with GoToMyPC has been fantastic. We are a small dental practice with no extra staff. If our front desk person is home sick, they can still use remote access to help me with questions I may have about patient benefits or copayments. That can be a lifesaver if you are a dental assistant trying to do both clinical and administrative duties.

I tried GoToMyPC during covid when our office was closed for some time. I had tried another similar service but always had trouble with remote printing. Not with GoToMyPC! It was easy to set up and get started. I am still using it multiple times a week. I am able to access my work station/dental software from home, allowing me to post insurance payments to patient accounts, print insurance claims, update benefits, view my schedule and more. It is awesome.

It has a slow reaction time when I print something.

Bobby
Director in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very good and user friendly product

Kommentare: Easy remote access is a big benefit and to be able to work from home rather than the office

The remote access is flawless and never once had an issue connecting or staying connected

I have to say for what I use this product for it works fine so no cons

Stephanie
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works from anywhere

Kommentare: Overall definitely get this if you need access to another computer use this

I travel allot & use this on a daily basis & never had a problem with GoToMyPC. It even works with my cell phone hot spot. If you need access to another computer elsewhere this is the app you need to use. We have used this for over 20 years.

My only problem isn't with GoToMyPC it's with my internet connection.

Todd
Administrative Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long-Time User

Kommentare: We are able to work remotely, handle patient problems immediately, check our upcoming schedules, handle pressing issues during natural disasters, etc...

This product is used for a private dental practice (Periodontics & Implant Dentistry) and has been used for 15-17 years by our same office! It has always been secure, fast and user friendly, even from the beginning!

Sometimes the internet gets stuck or is slow but it could be our host computer.

Clifford
Branch Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Excellent service and use for the past 10 years or so that I have had it. You have a customer for life.

I like the way it works with multiscreen I briefly tried another simiar service no where close. I like the quick sign on.

I wish the price to put it on a 2nd computer was cheaper. When I first started with you, there was a 2 machine price that was very reasonable. I had it on my work and home computers. Made life very easy. When you changed the price structure I had to eliminate it. I have it on my personal desktop and would like to be able to go back to work laptop as well. Willing to pay a little more, just not as much as you charge now. This is my only wish, but I have learned to live without it.

Nancy
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I Love GoToMyPC!

Kommentare: I have been using GoToMyPC for over 10 years. Others have tried to get me to switch to various programs and I just do not want to because it is so reliable. I love the desktop shortcut, the remote printing, and the two different login passwords to keep me secure. The interface is simple and they don't constantly change it like other software programs. I bet that is partly why it is so reliable.

It is very dependable and never glitchy. I have used it with all different internet speeds and it is very reliable for me.

I have zero cons with this software. Maybe 2 times in 15 years have I had troubles where it said my desktop was offline when it was not, but that happened in one week and it seems to be fine ever since.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A User for Over 20 Years

Kommentare: I've been using it for over 20 years and can't be without it.

The ability to access remote computers via seeing & working on their screens rather than just seeing files. This is critical for not only working , but leaving on screen notes for host users.

The pricing is becoming very high. There isn't much I don't like about the software itself. It works very well.

Terry
Production Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Delightful

Kommentare: The benefits are too many to name. It allows me to choose where and when I want to work and eliminates a lot of travel time. That is vital to an occupation where time is money. I love this software.

I use this software to do real time video editing, production and playback and it's the best remote access software I have found as far as mirroring the effect of having it on the desktop/computer in front of me.

There are times when transfers are slow or problematic, but usually that is only with bigger files. Occasionally I have connection issues with machines that show up as unavailable.