Über GoToMyPC

Webbasierte Fernzugriffslösung, die den einfachen und sicheren Zugriff auf deinen Computer von überall aus ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über GoToMyPC

Quick to deploy and ease of for end user. Our staff find their connected computer just a fast as our inhouse system.

The application is slow and laggy even with high-speed internet on both ends (local and connected computer). This makes working remotely very frustrating.

Bewertungen zu GoToMyPC

4,9

GoToMyPC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 512 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoToMyPC bereits verwendet?

Principle Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secure and responsible, cost-effective when compared to TeamViewer

For a remote desktop product, GoToMyPC is a secure, responsive, and feature-rich product, allowing me to work as productively as if I were sitting at my multiple monitor setup at the remote office. GoToMyPC has all the features I need to work remotely and is less expensive that TeamViewer, which continues to raise their prices every year and squeeze out the small business.

Price for one PC has gone up, but it is still affordable for now.

Shirley
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would recommend it to another person. I am very happy with the product. I have used it for at least ten years and it fills our needs quite nicely.

I like how easy it is to use. I work from home and remote into the office, and when I travel it is easy for me to keep on top of things. It was easy to install and the directions for use were clear. This was important to me as I am not very tech savy.

I have been a long time customer and it seems like the cost jumped quite a bit a few years ago.

Gregory
President in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No Pro-Rated Price

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Nothing special. It did the job. I was told it was not secure so i had to cancel.

It did the job. Nothing special. I will not be purchasing again though.

I had to cancel my subscription 1 month into the year. They offered no option for even a partial refund. Not good customer service and a sign of greed.

Partner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best for remote access

Kommentare: I've used quite a few other remote desktop programs, but for ease of use, and features, I haven't found anything as good as GoToMyPC. It has all the features that I need, such as remote printing, screen blanking and dual monitor support. I can also use it wherever I need, and don't have to worry about purchasing a bunch of licenses if I need to use different PC's to access my work computer.

It's extremely reliable and easy to use. The fact that I can use it anywhere with any PC is exactly what I need.

Occasionally, especially with software that converts to a PDF before printing, it can take longer than I would like for the print to start printing.

TRACY
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth every Penny!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent--it is a wonderful company that helps me keep my wonderful company moving!

We have used GoToMyPC for over 10 years. It is reliable beyond compare and very easy to navigate. The support department has been rarely needed during this time, but when needed the support is excellent.

It's a little pricey--we run several computers separately but it is ultimately worth the cost to never have a technical issue or problem working remotely.

Christine
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Makes remote work efficient and easy - and I remote for 4 months a year!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been a user for many years - well before the pandemic... I could bring a very lightweight laptop (11" screen) on trips for consulting, get on wifi, and have full access to my desktop at home. been using it for this purpose since mid 2000's

app is easy to use. it is fast to get to my desktop view and all the files on my desktop

I can't think of anything.... maybe if it tied into Siri or Alexa and I could voice command my connection?

Louis
Real Estate Appraiser in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Access Application

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been using gotomypc for years and have enjoyed it's ease of use and in that time have had minimal outages. I would recommend this application to anyone that needs to work remotely.

We love the ease of use and easy connectivity.

We really haven't had any negative experiences with gotomypc. I would have to say the cost increase.

Lawrence
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

keeping on top of my medical practice

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have used GoToMyPC for over 12 years and it works smoothly compared to other products I have used.

the ability to open a patient's chart remotely means I am always in contact with my practice

files do not always transfer smoothly. often only one or two will transfer

Brooke
Treasurer in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried and True

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Working from home is not a new thing but having access to the main office's accounting program after hours and on the weekend is a real time saver and improves our overall operation. We have been using this software for a long time, close to ten years, and it makes a difference. As Treasurer for a non-profit, I also used GoToMyPC and found it very useful, especially for big projects.

GoToMyPC simplifies my work day and that of the main office. We can work on projects together and get quicker results. We have been using the program for close to ten years and it has made a big difference in productivity.

We are a small company and it is not inexpensive.

Mary
owner in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable & efficient

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using go to my PC for over ten years. I work from home or travel alot - and can always get into my desktop.

I know I will be able to connect to my office desk at anytime.

I don't have any cons. I am always happy with the quality.

Robert
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For simple and easy-to-use access at home or on the road

Ease of use and access. Very simple to login and be working from home or road

Price. Probably based on security protocol, but we are a small business. Seems like prices are always made for the enterprise users and never the small businesses. Thus you have a break-even point where you pay for additional products for your employees or you pay for them to have remote access to work from home. The bigs don't have to worry about the per-unit cost of either of those options as much as small businesses do.

Shawn
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC makes my small law office life SO much easier and more productive

Kommentare: Before I purchased GoToMyPC, I would have to stay at my office into the late evening hours in order to meet a deadline, or I have would have to drive back to my office on a weekend in order to complete some work to help a client or customer. I felt like I was living at my office too much, and was missing life at home with my family. Now, with GoToMyPC, I can put my kids to bed or have dinner with my wife, and then spend 1-2 hours using GoToMyPC to connect to my law office from my home office and have access to everything I would need -- it looks, feels and operates exactly like you are sitting at your law office desk. It's wonderful technology which allows me to use my time MUCH more efficiently, and allows me to respond to client emergencies by logging in from home -- instead of driving back to my office at night or during the middle of my valuable weekends. The convenience and remote access is invaluable!

This is by far the best software that my small law office owns. I am not tech-savvy, and I still don't understand how it exactly works, but when I log in to GoToMyPC from my home office and connect to my law office, my law office computer screen "takes over" my home office computer -- it's as if I'm sitting at my law office desk while I'm actually in my living room, or on vacation, or anywhere in the world. You have immediate and complete access to your entire office network -- all files, emails and ability to print at your office or at home. This saves me so much time -- I can work late at night or on a weekend morning from HOME, instead of at my office. I can retrieve a file or send an email to address a client emergency as if I was sitting at my office desk -- but I could be on vacation, or at a conference, or at home getting access due to GoToMyPC. No need to drive back to my law office; just log on, get the work done, and save tons of time.

It serves all of my office needs; I don't really have any complaints.

Teresa
Bookkeeper in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

A Must-Have for Serious Remote Users

The software is plug-n-play. Once you log on, it's as if I am in front of my desktop computer. In fact, I prefer to use my laptop and connect to my desktop remotely, even though I am just sitting on my couch. I also love that I can work anywhere in the world as long as I have an Internet connection. It has allowed me the freedom to work remotely since 2001-ish. Without it, I could not do what I do and have the life that I have - being a stay-at-home mom and bookkeeper. I also forgot to mention the drag-and-drop feature for copying files from one computer to another is also a useful feature.

The price. Having used the software when it used to be under $100 per year to now paying over $350 per year is a little hard to swallow. However, I do use this software more than any other; so, I have justified the cost in that way.

Adam
MD in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go To Easy

Kommentare: Very happy with it, used to use a competitor for a few years but moved to go to my pc when something crashed and have never regretted it

I use gotomypc virtually every day to check in on my PC's around the company, either from office to office or from home when i am away from the office of the dealership is closed

its a bit fiddly to use on my phone but thats the only niggle

President in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access Asset

Kommentare: Use it morning before I go to the office and has been very reliable.

From the beginning of COVID my company began to use GoToMyPC for top management that was not able to physically come to the office. Since then, each manager can access their computer remotely, if on vacation, travelling on business, slight illness and any other reason where their physical presence is impossible.

Setup is a bit confusing, where one individual sets up the program for everyone else. As the owner I feel somewhat helpless, if the job falls on me for any reason. I have not used support, but as with anything else that I use at GoToMyPC, I'm sure it is easy to use and access.

Erich
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go To My Pc review

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to anyone who is wants to work from home

I like the ease of access with go to my pc. super easy to use anywhere

I have no complaints. This product works perfect for me

Laura
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Confidence in GoToMyPC software

While I've used other remote software as an employee where I didn't have a choice, when I opened my own practice, this was my "Go To" software for many reasons. Among the main reasons are the ease of use and the security level of the software which allow me to work with client data safely from any remote location.

It would be helpful if the software allowed it to be used in reverse. Rather than just allowing me to dial into the office, there have been times when I've failed to send something from my home system to the office and I am unable to obtain the information by dialing from the main location into the remote location. I'm not sure that this is even feasible (short of purchasing the software for each stand alone system), but it's the only issue that I think needs to be contemplated.

James
Sole proprietor in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

JKS review of GoToMyPC

Kommentare: I maintain all of my original tax return files on the remote computer which allows me to know which file is the original file. Removes any question about originality of file.

This software allows me to use my remote computer just like i was sitting in front of it.

There are two issues i have with the software at this time. Issue one has to do with the software changing the resolution of the remoter computer's screen every time I remote into the unit. I have to manually reset the resolution in order to be able to work on the remote computer.Second issue has to to do with being able to reconnect if I get timed out for non-use. There are times when I cannot reconnect without restarting the remote computer, which if there is no one there to do so, I cannot use the remote computer at all until there is a restart. Dead in the water.

Adam
Senior Structural Engineer in Australien
Metallabbau, Selbstständig

GoTo MyPC - Great way to Remote Access Between Work and Home - Easy to Set-up

Kommentare: When using remote access it is like I am running my local PC. IT is very smooth, but this is also because I have fast internet connection between work and home.

Connecting to a remote PC is very simple as it only requires me to double-click the program icon on my desktop. The connection is fast and seamless. I have the ability to drag and drop files directly to and from my remote PC as well as to print from my remote PC to my local printers.

I use the dual desktop and when it opens I need to lock the views to each desktop. IT would be good if this could be set-up by default.

Donna
Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Portable Desktop that's User Friendly

Kommentare: This is a great product. Very user friendly and it gives me the ability to work from anywhere and access the same programs and view as I'm used to seeing at the office.

I use it daily and find it very easy to access my desktop while working from home. I get the same view as I would at the office. All programs work and I'm able to open multiple programs at the same time. I have two screens and GoToMyPC makes it very easy to switch between the two from a single laptop screen.

Haven't found anything that didn't work well for me.

Stephanie
Office Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works from anywhere

Kommentare: Overall definitely get this if you need access to another computer use this

I travel allot & use this on a daily basis & never had a problem with GoToMyPC. It even works with my cell phone hot spot. If you need access to another computer elsewhere this is the app you need to use. We have used this for over 20 years.

My only problem isn't with GoToMyPC it's with my internet connection.

Joe
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Sharing is Caring

Kommentare: Overall, the service is excellent and permits "anytime" remote access in a secure fashion and provides incredible functionality. It's as if you were actually in front of the remote computer. In the past 11 years of use, I can honestly say I've had minimal issues and have been extremely satisfied with technical support and the willingness of the customer service personnel to "make things right". To me that's caring about your customers and that makes all the difference with customer loyalty.

I have used this service since 2012 and it has evolved to serve me in so many capacities. I initially used it for remote access capability to manage my business and then subsequently to assist my elderly mother with her financial affairs. Excellent product and customer service.

Connectivity was sometimes an issue as was the speed of responsiveness, but this typically was resolved with a reboot and re-connection.

Joyce
Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Build your business with GoToMyPC

Kommentare: My office is short staffed at this time. Because of my husband's illness, I am unable to physically go into the office. Without GoToMyPC, I would be unable to send my insurance claims. I literally use GoToMyPC 7 days a week.

Most useful features of GoToMyPC are ease of use and always reliable. Allows most in office tasks to be performed without problems.

I have been using GoToMyPC for 16 or more years. I have never had a problem.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, connectivity and customer support. Loyal fan since 2012

Kommentare: I have been working remote and kept clients long after relocating since 2012. It has become a crucial part of my business and enables me to respond to clients needs from anywhere, at any time, from my desktop home computer, a laptop, tablet, or even my phone.

Easy to use, reliable, secure, and fast.

There isn't anything I don't like. I have found the service to be reliable and dependable. Customer service exemplary.

Kermit
owner/President in USA
Rundfunk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoToMyPC makes running a business easier.

Kommentare: Never a problem in 15 years

The fact that i can work whenever I want.

I have no qualms with GoToMyPC software. The best out there