Über Endorsal

Sammle, zeige und teile Kundenreferenzen und Bewertungen auf Autopilot. Schließe dich mehr als 5.000 Unternehmen an, die Social Proof mit Endorsal automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Endorsal

Not the products fault but integrating with multiple facebook logins can be confusing, I think its more a function of facebooks login policies.

Bewertungen zu Endorsal

Endorsal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Endorsal bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ferdinand M.
Ferdinand M.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Love Endorsal for our Ecommerce stores

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This aids us in handling all of our reviews for two ecommerce sites. We've been using it religiously for the last 2 years and won't even consider using anything else. Very happy with the results, the click through rate and conversions of the forms they let you customize.

The ease and use is the best plus being able to cname it and white label it is amazing. Being able to monitor all the reviews and make sure non are being left from a competitor is important and Endorsal has our back on this. As soon as we see a review come in from the email notification we can monitor it and login to make sure it's either featured, or we fix the issue if a customer has one. The customization options for the review pages and links are incredibly easy and extremely professional and effective. You can basically brand the entire software to your own companys brand.

Nothing really that I can think of. The white label setup was a little involved but that's the only thing I can really think of.

Egor U.
Egor U.
Owner in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Every business needs it!

- fully automated review getting is great - the requests forms look professional and optional personal info fill via Facebook is very helpful - the Wall of Love is a great feature for your websites, easily to implement, easy to customize to look extremely professional and gets new reviews posted there automatically as soon a customer submits their review - with white label you can run your own reviews business to coffee to your customers!

- Learning curve - Can be a bit complicated and overwhelming to set it up for not techie business owners especially those who don't have the access to their hosting server or don't have a basic knowledge of cPanel

Sushil K.
Sushil K.
CEO in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unable to Endorse the utility of Endorsal

Kommentare: Got attracted for its fresh nice looks. But have been frustrated with an unending bad attitude of the founder(s) and their unending carelessness.

It has a simple configuration and installatin routine. A decent testimonial collection form and few different ready formats for display of testimonials on your website will come by easily.

Very poor coding: The Dom Tree depth and the number of DOM elements shoot up and balloon up immediately causing a huge bloat and destroying website speed and performance tests. They are a bit careless even after such a good long time since launch to not even accept easily that they need to : a) Spend an hour to activte HTTP2.0 protocol, b) Deploy carefully a proper CDN c) Optimize the images Worst of all the founders have bad attitude. They will delete any postson their facebook group if you point out the basics missing and ask you to post on support chat. From their they will play ping pong with you for weeks and weeks trying to deflect the issue and claiming that since GTMetrix is not a perfect tool they will not be willing to commit any timeline on by when they will do these basic efficiency improvements.

Paul C.
Paul C.
Business Owner in UK

Paid for its self within a day

Kommentare: Exceptional

backing up all your reviews from all third-party platforms, keeping you in control at an affordable price, widgets to showcase reviews is fantastic. Functionality is always expanding, active development, responsive team

sms pricing to gather reviews is marked up

Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Maintenance Technician II in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Reviews Software

Kommentare: This software has allowed me to offer a new product to my clients in a very affordable way. I've gotten to experience it in every aspect as both a user and a supplier.

Endorsal is one of those tools you never knew you needed until you did. It allows you to easily setup and import new reviews from Facebook and Google automatically based on your criteria. Then you VERY easily add it to your website so visitors can see. They offer a variety of ways to display from a grid style to carousel, to the FOMO popup. Great tool overall.

It's new, so it has a a few very minor growing pains. Right now reviews are limited to Facebook and Google, and only pull from those posted there. So for now, there's no way to post a review with their form and then automatically post to those two. Also, it's only those two platforms that are supported (although I know more are in the works).

Carin H.
Carin H.
CEO in USA

Highly Recommend Endorsal

Kommentare: Fantastic experience, support is there when I need it

Endorsal is a top-notch product, and under continuous development. The support is fantastic, and even when I got stuck on an issue, they were there for me! I highly recommend

Michael C.
Michael C.
Owner / President in Kanada
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Endorsal is easy to use, does exactly what it claims to do and the support is excellent!

I can't think of any cons for this product. Maybe just a better flow for set up in the back end to make it easier during set up.

Daryl M.
Daryl M.

Great Review Software

Kommentare: Endorsal makes gathering testimonials, on your own system, or on 3rd party systems such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp extremely easy.

Endorsal is very easy to get setup and going! The interface is well thought-out and the system is feature rich.

I'd love to connect to pixels and other re-targeting or tracking systems and be able to add extra content to the review form page.

Sandy M.
Manager in USA

Full Featured - Easily Pays for Itself

Kommentare: Great! I'm glad I found Endorsal.

Endorsal streamlines the process or requesting, getting, and displaying testimonials by fully automating it. This saves me time and money and Endorsal does a better job than I would!

There were a few bugs at first, but they fixed everything and I really can't think of a con at this time.

Larry J.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Solution

I never use to get reviews for my past event because I didn't have the time or the know-how to get them. So I look around and found one company and evening thought their help. It was too expensive... $2,000 a year expensive and my business was not making that to say it was a great deal. Then came Endorsal with its cool dashboard, easy set-up, and website integration. I can't believe I was paying a fraction of the price with more features... CRAZY!!! ENDORSAL 4 LIFE!!!

Not much problem with the software. If anything more video instruction to help other users understand the process.

Graphic designer in Nigeria
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for collecting testimonials

Kommentare: It has give my business credibility in the eye of my clients. It makes me look legit and professional.

I love how you can add your company brand like logos and company colors to the Endoforms .Really makes your brand standout and makes look professional. The form field from the Endoforms is very customizable and gives you the opportunity to remove some unnecessary items which eases the time constraints clients have in filling the form The UI is very intuitive and easy to the eye even if you are a newbie to the platform. It's self explanatory. Ability to pull old reviews from GMB and Facebook is surprisingly impressive cos i have been struggling with this challenge for a long time.

I can't seem to get it to display properly on my WordPress site even with the embed code from Endorsal which gave me the more reason to ditch WordPress. No white label agency program.

Kejda G.
Kejda G.
Founder in USA

Great platform for collecting customer reviews and running reputation management on autopilot

How much thought there was put behind each feature, and the user experience. The number of options for customization, generally stellar UI, API and web hooks available, ready built in integration with Twilio to auto collect reviews via SMS, the way it can be used for any sort of business (b2b / b2c), the white label options

Little bugs here and there (not about important things, but little tweaks to copy etc. don't seem to be robustly tested in some areas). The documentation could be better, especially when it comes to advanced settings. It seems to be consuming a lot of resources in the browser when you do the original setup but this doesn't affect user performance of course.

Jock B.
Jock B.
Author, Medium and Marketing Constultant in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Necessity To Wow My Clients

5 letztes Jahr

Endorsal is a service that allowed me to wow my clients and serve them even better. It has become a necessity to my organization. It far surpasses any review marketing or reputation management app online today. The support is the best!

only the forms and the ability to offer video reviews

Mk C.
CEO in Malaysia

Best Review Tools for Website And E-Commerce Site

With the Wall of love, it directly show the best review from customers. It show the best social proof which collected Facebook and Google review into one place!

Some of the UI need improve which too much of up and down sliding

Koen V.
coach in Slowenien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great way to verify and automate your testimonials

Kommentare: I have a flawless experience with Endorsal. I bought a lifetime deal and has been worth every penny.

It's a great way to verify and automate my testimonials. the plugins are easy to instal and always work. Even someone not technical as I am has no problem using it.

I honestly have no negative feedback based on all the functionalities I have used and what I use Endorsal for. it does all I expect it to do.

Courtenay W.
Owner in UK

Endorsal review

Kommentare: Endorsal has been brilliant at providing my clients with a service that allows them to settle customer complaints before they make it to their social (public) channels

To begin with, I love user friendly interface. It is clear what everything is and there is no coding required to set everything up. The support is brilliant and any minor problems were sorted within 24 hours.

The thing I like the least is that can cannot post directly to Facebook, but I understand that there is no API that provides the capability for this at this time

Roberto P.
Director in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Endorsal Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good solution for business in need to collect reviews and testimonies from customers

Excellent service and solution for collecting reviews, helped us to promote our reputation and as media agency very affordable for our clients, easy way to collect their clients reviews and display it in the business website.

None at this moment is been working fine,

Rob B.
Owner in Spanien

Endorsal - the ultimate review app

Kommentare: By using Endorsal, I am able to provide a very powerful review marketing option to my clients.
My clients love the hands-off approach of collecting reviews whilst I get recurring money with very little effort on my part.

Endorsal is incredibly easy to use and creates passive income for my marketing company month after month.

I think some of the tutorials could be better.

Benson O.
Designer in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for getting reviews

Easy to use and the widgets look amazing. I also like that reviewers are able to upload self-image (thumbnail). You could also get an image of the review.

No ability for reviewers to add lifestyle images.

Sri R.
Sri R.
Owner in Indien

Great tool for any business who have a website!

Kommentare: I've got several clients who wanted the ability to automatically import new reviews. Endorsal solved this issue with ease. The user experience is excellent, interface is friendly and support is fast and helpful. Cool and nice interface. No-nonsense clutter-free setup. I really love the simplicity of Endorsal.

Fully automated testimonial collection and display. Ability to automatically import new reviews from Google and Facebook. Incentivized requests for providing feedback. The design of the UI is very easy to use and navigate. Great integration by fetching Avatar from their Social Media Accounts.

No white-label feature yet. A short URL for the form would be a great addon.

Joel C.
Founder in USA

Great product, Easy to use, Makes a difference.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very responsive and helpful team.

"I really like this product. It's simple. It works. It looks great on any website and provides that little bit of social proof that can really make a difference. On top of all of that, there is a great team behind it. I officially endorse!"

I wish that users could submit google reviews directly from the app, wouldn't that be grand!

Josh bernthold ,.
Josh bernthold ,.
Agency Owner in USA

Endorsal is one to keep an eye (or two) on!

I like the modern look the software gives compared to the competition. I also love the fact this is JAM PACKED with a number of features with a ton more being added and implemented. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really listens and takes advice from actual customers using the product and what is wanted most from the users.

There are things that need tweaked and added but with the software being so new but there are so many new features being added it truly is hard to pinpoint a negative thing about Endorsal at this time.

Mitch R.
CEO in USA

Tope tier product.

Kommentare: Great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is really good on support.

Works great for review requests. Nice widgets.

It would be nice to have a "Funnel" that the client passed through to divert negative comments.

Daniel V.
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach in Spanien

Amazing to collect and feature online reviews

Kommentare: Getting online reviews is a piece of cake now at a fraction of the cost :-)

I love how easy it is to collect online reviews from customers, also the widgets available to display reviews on our wordpress websites. And I love the popup notifications :-)

I do not like the fact that it does not collect customer feedback which I think it is a massive missed opportunity.

Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Marketing Consultant in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must Have Tool

Kommentare: Really amazing platform that works seemlessly as customers write testimonials on Facebook or google or a custom form that you can set up.

Testimonials are a great way to validate your business and build trust with potential clients. The platform is really simple to use.

It was not compatible with the front page of my word press theme, I had to find alternate placement for the testimonials...but it works great.