Über Turazo

Turazo is a turnkey platform for high impact, private, branded mentorship networks, building scalable, engaged learning communities.

Erfahre mehr über Turazo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Turazo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Higher Education Support

Kommentare: The InstaViser team is responsive to all customer needs and is proactive in helping customers to use the software. The program is clean and attractive and overall relatively easy to use.

The functionality of the software and the customer service provided are both successfully designed to make the best use of both mentor and mentee valuable time. Access to mentors is provided in specific categories of expertise and interest and mentors are prepared in advance of sessions enabling them to offer best possible advice in short periods.

The initial set up for the mentor seems challenging to some.

Dani M.
Athlete Career Coach in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Customer Success, Easy to Use Platform

Kommentare: Overall, the cost, the red carpet, 5 star customer service is worth every cent. I feel that the Instaviser team is genuinely invested in our clients' success with the platform as well as ours. The communication with our team is awesome and makes not only the software easy to use, but gives our team a piece of mind in what our clients are experiencing--which is a great time! Highly recommend to anyone.

I like that our users can book a session at any point and have a great experience each time. The Instaviser team is always updating the software, adding in new data metrics, newsletter features, etc. You can tell that everyone on the team is invested not only in the software, but their clients as well. I also like that it can be integrated with another one of our service platforms.

Nothing to comment about, we really like the product.

Dayyana I.
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Despite technical difficult good idea

Good way to connect with professionals outside of your physical network.

Lots of technical difficulties - audio and video did not work properly either time.

Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Associate Director, Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helping UC Davis innovators broaden their network!

Kommentare: InstaViser customer service worked hard to help us with a successful implementation, and listened to us as we suggested ways to make the tool more useful. Their team is high integrity, easy to work with, and helped us understand ways to optimize our use with existing features we may not have otherwise figured out.

Simple interface, very clear how to use. InstaViser does a great job of focusing on the mentor/learner relationship. Intuitive function and excellent tools to stimulate system use.

Certain features were in development when we began, but this was expected, and InstaViser's focus on customer service made all the difference.

Bradley K.
Bradley K.
Graduate Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software to facilitate connections

Kommentare: I have facilitated the creation of a number of meaningful relationships through InstaViser.

InstaViser does an excellent job of establishing a platform that makes it easy to connect with individuals, eliminating the need for "cold calling." It enables ease of scheduling and communication quite well.

There is very little that I do not like about the software. The only potential con is the frequency with which you get reminders.

Integrated Marketing Intern in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Turazo is super easy to use!

I liked that the software integrated video chat instead of using another software extension. I also loved that I got email confirmations for all of the sessions I booked with the employees at Under Amour. The automated reminders helped a lot since I'm very forgetful.

I didn't love the user interface as much as I do other software. I definitely am drawn to very seamless and user experience-tailored designs and would love to see updates in the software's front end design in the future.

Mentorship Network

The software was easy to use and was generally intuitive. Easy to get what I wanted!

There are a lot of features and sometimes features get lost.

Ugo U.
Ugo U.
Sport, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Under Armour Career Coaching Network

I enjoyed how I can connect and network with other professionals and people in the Under Armour organization. It also displays and gives a background of each employee and recruiter at UA on where they work in the area of the organization. The UA career coaching network can also allow the person to schedule a coaching session with anyone on the platform and have an in-depth conversation about internships, resumes and soft skills plus allowing advice and tips as well.

I say one con is not knowing how to earn more credits after they are used up on the site. Also, I say not including recent interns who done the internship on the networking platform or not having a virtual tour of the Under Amour faculty is something that I would like to see in the future.

Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.

Easy to Use Platform!

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a positive experience.

-Easy to use platform -Capabilities are very clear -Appealing UI/UX -Great search functionality

-No serious faults that I can think of -Things that can be improved are better messaging (allowing to message on the platform through email)

Adrian P.
Adrian P.
Founder in USA

Slight learning curve

Kommentare: Cool, I guess.

The software is easy to understand. With every software program, there is moments of not knowing what where things are but the UC Mentors platform was an easy one to figure out after a few logins.

The software is straight forward, and maybe a little too lifeless. It needs a spark. Something fun. Something cool. Overall, it’s an amazing platform.

Carolyn N.
Project Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use - Great Customer Support

Kommentare: My overall experience with InstaViser is outstanding. From the CEO to our Customer Success Manager, they are a company that really listens to their customers and is continually improving their product. They are a pleasure to work with!

InstaViser's platform is very simple and clean. It is easy to use and intuitive. The platform doesn't try to "be all things to all people" so they are able to focus on delivering their core functionality really well. InstaViser also provides exceptional customer support, and is extremely responsive to us as their customer, and the system users who are our customers.

There are some basic enhancements in the way sessions are scheduled and confirmed that I think would enhance the user experience. Also, some more granularity in administrative roles would be helpful.

Lisa S.
Co-Founder in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software even better team

Kommentare: Instaviser is the engine of our mentoring platform; we literally could not offer our services without them.

Instaviser's platform strikes the balance between bells and whistles and is way more than basic. It is easy for both your internal staff and external customers to use. The Instaviser team is incredibly responsive - from the first day of install to today they have been an extension of our team not a 3rd party developer.

There are always improvements to be made. The Instaviser team has a to-do list which they are working to get to-done.

Benjamin S.
Director, Graduate and Undergraduate Programs in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Complete Success

Community-building (and maintenance) through digital platforms is one of the most difficult arenas to enter with the presence of industry go-to's based on social media or professional affinities. InstaViser provided an opportunity for our small organization to connect all of our constituents to each other through an opt-in, easy-to-use platform. The tight design and focus on individual relationships has provided a usage rate well beyond our highest expectations. As an administrator, the feedback from the users has been overwhelmingly positive, evidenced by the near perfect ratings after each session.

There are certainly growing pains with the adoption of any new platform, but the InstaViser team has been extremely responsive to the few minor technological issues that occurred in the first six months of use.

Digital Marketing in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great CRM

Kommentare: Tracking leads

Tracked my leads efficiently and intuitively

Not as intuitive as mailchimp and salesforce together

Benjamin P.
Researcher in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This made communicating with the mentor nework a breeze

Kommentare: We were using this software as a way to connect to knowledgeable people about how to start and grow our business.

This software made going through the many potential mentors at UC Davis' Mentor network a simple endeavor. It quickly gave my team the needed specifics to be able to home in on the individuals we really wanted to meet with. The connections were made easily and the resultant networks have been very useful to our further business development.

That some of the mentors were hesitant to use the features offered to them.

Tyson G.
Marketing Consultant in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring Is A Key Factor In My Success

Kommentare: I live by the philosophy that a person should surround one's self with successful people to be successful. A mentor network makes it easy to do that. I utilize those who are successful to help me. I hope to pay that forward to others in the future.

Instaviser is an easy to use software that has made it easy for me to utilize the mentor network.

I don't like how the filtering system works.

Josh E.
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid base toolkit with room for growth

Kommentare: I've been speaking with potential mentors in different industries about their work and their advice for me professionally

The software has an intuitive interface and makes it easy to search for people based on different factors such as company and skillset

The online connections (especially via video portal) can be difficult to learn and inconsistent, it could also be easier to message through the system or add people to request later, etc.

Slade S.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Networking Tool

Kommentare: I have had a great experience because I have been able to get in contact with people I otherwise never would have been able to meet.

InstaViser does a great job of tagging other users in the network by key interests so that you can easily find others interested in the same thing. The audio/visual technology for having video conferences with one another works great.

The software forces you to preset a goal or personal biography, which can be difficult to choose because you set this before reaching out to people. It is true, however, that you can edit it each time.

Miryam B.
researcher in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It makes my lab even more productive

This software helped my research lab to build collaboration with other labs located in other cities or even states.

I believe having more people using this platform can boos this software to reach it's potential.

Clarissa H.
Yoga Teacher in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Entrepreneurship Academy use

Kommentare: Small email and other

Ease and accessibility, it made it simple to contact people.

Not many other users, but good information

Parker B.
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Connection

I found that this software provided both professional separation between parties while making connection easy and making it reasonably easy to contact the other party outside of the Instaviser software.

I sometimes find the automatic linkage to other softwares such as Google calendar and other products to be more confusing than helpful. It might be better to have everything in one place.

Jordan N.
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very straight forward, no hassle.

Kommentare: When going into a call, there's a link/button to the call room and that's it. Fast and simple.

Very simple and easy. I could get to the call room in less than 30 seconds. Call quality was good, things were clear and the chat function did come in handy for one of my calls.

You need to use chrome. I am an avid safari user(chrome tends to be beefy with computer usage). But I had both installed, So no big deal.

Deandre P.

Turazo Review

This software was very easy to use without complications

What I liked least about this software was that you didn’t no the exact email your message was going to.

Hanna K.
Ph.D. student in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using InstaViser for UC Mentors

Kommentare: My overall experience was positive.

It allowed me to quickly identify relevant contacts.

I wanted to learn more about locations of mentors.

Jackson W.
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

InstaViser is a great service

Allows for very easy browsing of potential mentors, and effectively labels their relevant experiences and qualifications

Lack of understanding of how credits work / my credits did not refresh when I thought they did -- however, that may be a problem with my host institution