Über SnapClose

Cloud-based settlement software for attorneys, title agents and mortgage lenders.

Erfahre mehr über SnapClose

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SnapClose

5,0

SnapClose hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SnapClose bereits verwendet?

Jamie
Office Manger and Accounting in USA

Simple to Operate

Kommentare: I have it integrated with Rynohlive for a seamless accounting system. This ensures all accounting per file is accurate.

The software is easy to learn, it keeps an accurate accounting of funds in and out of each file. It has the capability to store important documents per file this way we can access what we need from any location.

The only con I would say is we can not set up alerts and reminders on this system without going in to the file. I would like the option to have a calender prompt you if certain items on a file is due. For examples tax payments or any other payments needed for that file.

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Hi Jamie! Thank you so much for the positive review. We will take into consideration your feedback regarding alerts and reminders on our systems. From all of us at SnapClose, thank you for your business.

Linda
Director of Business Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Partner with Snapclose

Kommentare: Snapclose is one of the best title programs and closing platform i have used. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support are always available to help, even when it a challenging issue. They customized reports and help us transition with new States and underwriter.

I like the way snapcloe integrates with so many vendors that we also use. Ordering through the system and items returned right back.

When e recording documents, if they are rejected from the Clerks office there is no notification from snaplcose.

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I would just like to inform you that I have forwarded your feedback re eRecording to our developmental team. Hopefully, this is something that we can improve upon. For now, I would like to extend my personal email address - msullivan@snapclose.com - if you need any support, please don't hesitate to contact me. From all of us here, we thank you for your business!

Craig
Manager in USA

Overall Review

Kommentare: Was effective. Diminished in recent years

Functionality is positive and generally user friendly.

Slow. Lots of work around needed. Not robust. Not online. Not compatible with newer industry dynamics to increase productivity.

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Hi Craig! I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience with SnapClose - I have forwarded this feedback to our developmental team for review. As a note, we are currently building a new product - that will address everything that you mentioned. Feedback such as yours is crucial to the development and improvement of our new and enhanced software. We always say at SnapClose, that our team is what makes us successful -with that said, please email me directly at msullivan@snapclose.com - I will look at providing you with the extra support you need to improve your experience. From all of us at SnapClose, we thank you for your business and we'll keep striving to be better.

Jennifer
Operations Manager in USA

Satisfied customer for 9 years

This software is easy to use and the support staff is so helpful. They are always there to make things smoother and easier and set up whatever you need to make things better and faster. Additionally as a company they are always striving to be better and to deliver the best quality, with new updates available regularly.

The premium figures need to be confirmed very often they are off sometimes.

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer! It's great to know that our support staff is helpful - I'll be sure to share that information with the team. I will also be forwarding your comment re premium figures to our development team. Our goal at SnapClose is to listen to feedback and act on it. From all of us at SnapClose, we thank you for your business!

Carolyne
Manager/Title officer in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Snap Pro since the Company opened in 2002 and I used prior to that

Kommentare: We have had very little problem with Snap Close.

Ease of use and ease of getting items corrected from support team

At this point now we have all our underwriters etc integrated except First American Policy. Very east to use the system and see the file through to the end and close it.

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Hi Carolyne! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. In regards to integration with First American, please reach out to support@snapclose.com - we will do our best to look into supporting your request in the future! From all of us at SnapClose, thank you for your business!

Denise
processing in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

i like the simplicity of the software

highlighting documents, ordering tax and assessments

the assessments could be updated more frequently

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Hi Denise! Thank you so much for the feedback. We're delighted to hear that you love the simplicity of our software. As for your feedback re the assessments, I will be forwarding this to our development team! We will look into improving this experience. From all of us at SnapClose, we thank you for your business!

Sally
Pharmacist in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Amazing software

Kommentare: It was very good experience to try this software it’s really amazing

It’s very easy to use and very helpful I used it for more than one year and I liked it a lot

I don’t receive the notification always from the snapclose so it’s not very good thing

ROBERT
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT SOFTWARE

Kommentare: SIMPLIFIED REAL ESTATE CLOSING PROCESS

VERY EASY TO USE. IT HAS SIMPLIFIED ALL OUR REAL ESTATE CLOSINGS. WE COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THIS SOFTWARE AS IT HAS MADE EVERYONE'S JOB EASIER.

NONE. WE ONLY WISH WE FOUND THIS SOFTWARE YEARS AGO!

Antwort von Cornerstone Management Solutions

Wow! Thank you so much for the glowing review, Robert. If there is ever anything I can do to improve your experience with SnapClose, please email me directly at msullivan@snapclose.com.

Stephanie
attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New user

Kommentare: So far its been good; I am still a new user

I like that it does alot more than other software and I can integrate my documents