Demo Wizard cuts administrative time so you grow your business

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Carol W.
Agency Owner

Kommentare: Scheduling of Brand Ambassadors used to involve many calls and many changes back and forth between stores. Now I see exactly who is available for a store and time my clients want and can set the demo with a few clicks.
Reporting is online, standardized and streamlined with all the info and pictures my clients want.
Invoicing is now done effortlessly as all the receipts and expenses are in the reports.

Vorteile: I no longer need to make multiple calls that can span days to set a demo
Once the demos are set, everyone involved can access all relevant info
Online Reporting is simpler for the BA's and is treasured by the clients for the concise, relevant and actionable information.
Invoicing and Payroll used to take me a full day, now it literally takes less that 30 min.

Nachteile: Not enough stores have it. Setting demos for the ones that do, spoils me for the stores that it takes me days to contact and coordinate a demo with.
It would be great if they could provide insight into what days and times are best at each store.

Demos made easy

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Michelle K.
Brand Ambassador
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It has helped me to better organize my time. The calendar feature is wonderful.

Vorteile: Everything needed to schedule my availability, commit to and confirm a demo, complete and report the demo and view the payments afterwards is at my fingertips in a very organized straightforward manner.

Nachteile: Sometimes I have problems with the reports. I have had trouble trying to save and then go back to finish. I ended up starting over.

von Demo Wizard an 16.9.2019

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for bringing up the problems with reports. Our engineering team will investigate possible cause and fix it as soon as they can.

Love Demo Wizards Software

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Sally B.
Associate Trade Marketing Manager
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love using Demo Wizards software, it is so easy! I've even asked for more retailers to be on the software. It makes scheduling demos a breeze.

Nachteile: Honestly, I really don't have any complaints.

von Demo Wizard an 24.9.2019

Sally,

Thank you so much for your review.

Gregory

Great product

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Berlyn H.
Merchandise Manager/Brand Ambassador

Vorteile: I love that you are easily able to do pay roll by hours reported

Nachteile: To much canceling on the page. When you should be able to change the demo whether accepted or not

von Demo Wizard an 17.9.2019

Thank you for your review.

Demo Wizard

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Margaret B.
Ambassador
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Neutral on its capabilities. Would be nice for it to all be a mobile app so everything can be done with the phone during /after the demo.

Nachteile: 1. Mapping often not accurate. It has happened that I check-in/check-out at the same spot but the map would come up different.
2. Inconvenient to have to resize images in order to upload, better if able to take demo photos directly within the app during demo.

von Demo Wizard an 16.9.2019

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for your review. Please check locations settings on your phone to improve mapping accuracy. We'll look into the image upload problem.