Cornerstone Billing Bewertungen

von Cornerstone Billing Solutions

Filtern nach:

Über Cornerstone Billing

User-friendly, industry-specialized software simplifies account management, while our billing and payment services save you time.

Erfahre mehr über Cornerstone Billing

Asher H.
Director of Operations
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"One of the best decisions our company ever made"

Vorteile: Switching to Cornerstone from Quickbooks has saved our company time and money. Everyone at Cornerstone is a pleasure to work with. They are extremely helpful and pro active with helping us fix any billing irregularities. The platform is intuitive, easy to use and provides more comprehensive reporting then Quickbooks.

Nachteile: The software itself is amazing, I will say the initial transferring of information is a huge undertaking. Cornerstone was amazing through that transition and the inevitable frustration it brings. I would choose to go through the initial pain of transferring the information 100 times over for how much aggravation, time, and money Cornerstone has saved us since.

Kerry B.
Operations Mananger/Owner
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Streamlined our Billing Process"

Kommentare: The customer and technical support is fantastic. I sometimes work late and if I have a question someone usually still picks up the phone.

Vorteile: The Automation so it does most of the work for us.
The tutorials set up if needed, the ease of the reporting process.
The pop ups that let you know to either check your work or if you forgot something.

Nachteile: It's not really a con but I don't use all the wonderful features in the system and I need to get better acquainted with them.

Kristina G.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Security Company Review of Cornerstone Billing"

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience utilizing Cornerstone. This is the place we store our customer database, create invoices and quotes, and create service tickets. It does everything I need it to and more. When I call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Cornerstone, she quickly and kindly helps me and usually teaches me a new trick or feature as well to help me utilize it even more.

Vorteile: I love the features that allow me to pull almost any report I could ever need. I use a few specific ones EVERY SINGLE WEEK:
1. I use the Outstanding Reports every week to call customers who are 20 days past due as well as see who still has not paid. This keeps me organized and on top of accounts before late fees kick in.
2. The option to see all open credits that still need to be applied helps me a lot when creating invoices to make sure I don't have money sitting not being used on their account.
4. The Cash Receipts Report (CFN) and Central Station Audit help me greatly with new customers by making sure I've entered their RMR info in correctly and to also make sure their information in sent and accurate with our central station.
I also love that adding invoices and customers are very easy to do. The layout makes it very clear what information is needed and is also easy to refer to in the future. EVERY TIME I call someone from Cornerstone to help me, it is a positive experience. They help me resolve the problem quickly and teach me how to do it on my own in the future.

Nachteile: I was really excited about the chat feature when it launched. However, I usually don't get any kind of response when I use it and the chat times out. I also wish there were more options when it comes to creating an invoice statement. I would like to be able to pick and choose which invoices I put on the statement instead of simply including all outstanding invoices.

Laura F.
secretary

"Derby City Review "

Kommentare: Its been great they are super helpful

Vorteile: This software has everything you need and more it literally has a place for all my customers info and I can always go back and retrieve it if needed.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a little time to make changes in the billing part

Robert M.
Pres

"Cornerstone Alarm Billing"

Kommentare: optional

Vorteile: Personnel to help us...optional and nothing else entered

Nachteile: We still need to get it set up on a tablet that that a tech can have with him and accept electronic signatures.

Anthony V.
Owner and Founder
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

" Partnering with cornerstone was life-changing for us "

Vorteile: The software is amazing everything that I need to be able to do is right there in the app from keeping up with customers to billing invoice and collecting payments reoccurring subscriptions you name it they’ve got it but it’s not just the software that makes this product so powerful it’s the team behind it I have personally spoke with every member of the team We are on a first name basis you can’t get that anywhere when I have a problem all I have to do is pick up the phone and I know that my needs will be addressed before I ever make the phone call I have 100% confidence in both the software and the support team I’ve spoken with executuve countless times everyone that I spoke to speaks English as a first language and let’s not forget that you can actually call instead of having to email a support ticket I’m constantly on the go I don’t have time to sit down and Pen an email if I have a problem I need to be able to pick up the phone to get someone immediately and I have that here I can’t get that anywhere else cause I would not have been able to grow my business to what it is today without this software and the support from the team they directly contribute my bottom line by reducing my personal time expense allowed me to focus on taking care of my customers instead of wondering did that invoice get sent? I have tried multiple products in my tenure as a security installer this is by far hands-down the absolute best product on the market

Nachteile: The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it is a remote desktop experience it requires a remote desktop connection from a computer or using a third-party app on your phone if it had an App Store app for the cell phone that would be a 10 out of 10 product I take out 1/2 of one star giving at 9.5 but again The team outweighs anything that you could find on the market today it’s the people that make the difference not the software I have overcome the issue by getting a laptop with a built-in cellular card so I can make changes on the go

Gary M.

"Outstanding"

Kommentare: Cornerstone has been great in all areas support, customers and asset management. The team at Cornerstone is great. Fast friendly service. My time was spent taking care of billing and collections and I did not have time to service the customers. When Cornerstone took over it was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. There have been a few stressful moments for me at first then the rep stepped in and showed me what I was doing wrong and how to avoid it . I can't thank Cornerstone enough , they are always looking out for the customers, and my business.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the back office support of the Cornerstone team

Nachteile: There were a few things that I disliked but it was because I did not understand it, but now it's great

Hank A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Cornerstone software"

Kommentare: All positive, All professional, Easy to work through anything we've needed to discuss. That added feature in the software that really helped me and i know it cost them something to do it. So appreciate that effort..

Vorteile: Love the people. Love the software.
We used a similar software that had a tone of bugs in it, we paid for tech support and 90% of the time it was fixing the software. I didn't trust it anymore. Cornerstone diligently rebuilt our data into there system and tested it before we switched over. Everyone is knowledgeable and supportive. Again Love the people. Love the software.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything i don't like. It's been great and my techs and staff like it much better than the old software

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Lori O.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Cornerstone Billing Saves Time and Money"

Kommentare: As a small business operation and with a very small office staff, it is nice to have access to such a powerful software program as well as assistance with issues just a quick phone call away. I have never had a problem that owners and their staff haven't been punctual, swift and incredible in helping us handle.

Vorteile: While there are a number of things I like about the software, my favorite feature is simply the user friendly nature of the software. I have never used a software that was so quickly picked up and easily demonstrated to a new user.

Nachteile: There are a couple of sort / search features that would make things easier.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Bob V.
Director customer experience
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Recommendation"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome I am a happy chappy

Vorteile: Simple and very user friendly easy to use

Nachteile: I wish the payment screen accepted less characters

Kristin S.
Accounting/Office Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Friendly and Helpful"

Kommentare: I love the staff over there- cant say enough how consistently helpful they have been over my 5 years working with them to get the most use out of our program.

Vorteile: The program allows us to keep all customer information in a single platform and the user restrictions allow us to make sure that each user has access to exactly what they need, without worry that they have access to secure information without permission.
The staff is always friendly and helpful, no matter how out there my questions are, or how i try adjust the program to work better for our staff.

Nachteile: Working from an RDT makes the experience slow on the program side, and sometimes causes frustration when you are trying to move through a task quickly.

Lisa H.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet

"Alarm Illinois "

Kommentare: 5 STARS
A little rough in the beginning - but it was New
******** I dont know how I ever ran my Business without Cornerstone

Vorteile: 1. Very easy to use
2. Useful Reporting
3. Texting Customers for Payments
4. Customers have online Portal to process payments
5. Audits with my Central Station

Nachteile: I am not utilizing Cornerstone -with all they have to offer -I only use the billing portion -there are so many features that they have from
Invoicing
Ticketing
Inventory
Timecards
and so much more

James S.
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"More than just Billing Software!"

Kommentare: We can keep all of our clients information and history in one place
Extremely valuable.

Vorteile: First this software allowed to to streamline our billing and save us alot of money printing, postage and labor. But it is much more. We manage our entire client base through this software, even remotely. Can't imagine running my business without it!

Nachteile: Hoping the Mobile App will be available soon.

Jay B.
Accounts Receivable

"Jay's Review"

Vorteile: Support team is responsive and helpful. Software has many different features that help us run our business efficiently.

Nachteile: Sometimes unable to set up reports exactly as desired because features are limited, but this doesn't happen often