GlockApps Bewertungen

Über GlockApps

E-Mail-Management-Lösung, die Unternehmen hilft, Spoofing zu erkennen, schwarze Listen von Branchen zu verfolgen, Feedback-Schleifen zu überwachen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über GlockApps

Viktor N.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2019

"Great for spam testing email marketing providers"

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied with GlockApps. They provide detailed spam/blacklist reports that help troubleshoot and fix problems that help improve deliverability. Highly recommend for spam testing and email optimization.

Vorteile: GlockApps has detailed reports for various email providers using their test emails. We've used it to test campaigns and deliverability of email marketing providers. The report shows all IP addresses that were used to send emails and if they are on any blacklists. This comes very handy when email marketing provider uses multiple IPs to send one campaign, so you get overall view of the campaign's performance in terms of spam and blacklists. It also provides suggestions on how to improve deliverability.

Nachteile: The only thing that can be a bit hard to work with in certain situations is working with a list of over 70 emails GlockApps provides. When testing campaigns it's not a problem, you just send a campaign to those 70+ email accounts. However, we needed to test double opt-in confirmation email so we couldn't import those emails. It had to be done one at a time. Luckily, we were able to come up with a script that automatically submitted form to test double opt-in confirmation email. Wish it was just one email address that would forward to other inboxes, that would be easier. But not sure if possible.

von G-Lock Software an 12.9.2019

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated.

GlockApps provides the ability to create spam tests via one proxy address.

To use the mode via one proxy address, you need to create a sending account with your SMTP settings in GlockApps, get the proxy address and send the message to the proxy address. GlockApps will do the rest for you: create a test and re-send the message to the full seed list via your SMTP settings.

This mode eliminates the need to create a test manually and copy-paste the id in the message. Plus, it provides with the ability to select the email addresses for the test individually, not by groups like for the manual test.

You can read more about this mode here https://glockapps.com/tutorials/test-deliverability-mail-server/

Sincerely,
Julia Gulevich
Head of Customer Success

P.S. Are your emails getting into your customer's inbox? Find out now!

Barbara M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2019

"Finally! Emails are Getting Delivered and Opened at Phenomenal Rates!"

Kommentare: Most of my email messages are sent to corporate addresses, and getting through firewall systems is rather difficult (sometimes downright impossible). To help establish my sending account as "safe," I had to properly setup DKIM, DMARC and SPF records. Without having experience in that, it took a little while, but the GlockApps team coached me as best as they could, and I learned some new things because of their help. Now, my messages are receiving open rates of almost 60%, which is unheard of! While some of these results may be due to SPAM filters and firewalls, my clients are experiencing greater attendance at their events. Therefor, I know that people are not only receiving the messages, but are actually opening and responding to them. I NEVER achieved open rates higher than 20% using online services such as Constant Contact, Benchmark, etc. Thank you GlockApps!

Vorteile: I really like the control I have over the program, including the ability to send to the GlockApps Spam Test Groups. I also like seeing the metrics realtime using the online Glock Analytics program.

Nachteile: A person needs to know a little bit about the inner workings of e-mail messaging and internet protocol in order to get the most of the GlockApps program. However, the time and effort it takes to get through the initial setup was well worth it.

Ryan E.
Marketing Director
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020

"I've learned virtually everything I know about email deliverability from GlockApps and their team"

Kommentare: Incredible. They have one of the most knowledgable support staff of any online service I've used. I've learned more about email deliverability from them than anyone else.

Vorteile: Incredibly easy to use, great UI, and their support staff is incredibly knowledgable.

Nachteile: I really don't have any cons, but if I had to be nit-picky, I'd say that sometimes it takes individuals on the live chat to respond, but that is a rare occurance and usually it's simply because they are diving into my GlockApps account and finding data to help me.

• Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Jamie F.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Great for testing deliverability"

Kommentare: Good product overall

Vorteile: Tests for blacklisted iPs and where you will show up in the inbox

Nachteile: Somewhat cumbersome to test to all the addresses manually

Petr U.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Choose GlockApps to monitor if you are not falling into spam"

Kommentare: I needed to solve dynamic tracking of spam-score of our mass mailings and GlockApps was a perfect solution as it covers the most important mailbox providers. With an integration on our side, we have almost real-time view on where we we need to slow down sending to not break recipients quotas, so "goodbye overall and slow sender score KPIs", we know very exactly if our email goes to spam and can detect it in a minutes.

Vorteile: Easy user interface, API documentation and the transparent approach in terms of knowing spamscore for each particular testing mailbox + option to add my own mailbox.

Nachteile: We are using the test feature (to see if message goes to spam and on which provider) which is pretty expensive now.

Arnaud B.
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"One of the best emailing analysing software"

Vorteile: Easy of use, to understand and helpfull to improve the quality of my newsletters

Nachteile: Yahoo and Hotmail steps to improve quality of email sending

Tyler M.
Senior Marketing Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Essential Email Marketing Tool"

Kommentare: higher open rates with major ISPs
troubleshooting delivery problems
testing messages to achieve inbox

Vorteile: The ability to check whether your email messages are getting delivery and inbox broken out by ISP

Nachteile: sometimes questionable if the results will reflect into true inbox

Steven L.
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Easy-to-understand email deliverability testing"

Vorteile: We can do quick litmus tests with all the clients we support to know and understand how their emails are performing. It supports all major and minor services and provides feedback pretty quickly.

Nachteile: API is a bit finicky and a bit poorly documented. Would love more addresses and accounts around paid services such as Outlook 365 and G Suite.

Team Lead
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"So good I was tempted to give it 1 star review because I don't want to give away my secret"

Vorteile: Precise
Accurate
Gives great tips
Monitors all the variables of successful email marketing campaign

Nachteile: There is not a single thing that doesn't work. Any reasonable human can use it

Edward V.
Software Developer
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"GlockApps saves me loads of time."

Vorteile: It's so difficult to know if you email server is delivering emails to your recipients inbox. GlockApps very successfully give me information as to the reputation of my email servers.

Nachteile: I don't need to use these tools everyday, so I've opted for the pre-paid pricing model, instead of the subscription service. However, there are some options I'd like to see on the subscription service which I therefore don't have access to. So maybe a subscription tier in between.

von G-Lock Software an 6.9.2019

Thank you for your review! We have recently introduced the custom plan model. It allows you to build a custom plan for your needs. You can specify the desired number of credits per month and add only those options/features to your plan that you need.

Michael S.
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Best kept secret in email marketing"

Vorteile: Glock really helps ensure we get delivered directly into the inbox of major email service providers. Email is our main source of marketing. Glock has been a life saver.

Nachteile: Nothing. This software did things we did not know we needed.

Joshua H.
IT Manager

"Great Software"

Vorteile: The level of detail once you submit a request.

Nachteile: It could do with more features and further level of detail to keep up with industry changes

Yaroslav K.
Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"Very helpful service for checking the status of emails"

Kommentare: We are running a business where our users use our product to send emails. The reliability of this functionality is essential for our users, so we needed some tools to track, whether emails sent by our users are delivered to the inbox or falling to the spam folders. The GlockApps provides us with this tracking in a nice and convenient way. We also automated this tracking, so we always have a good picture of what is going on with emails.

Vorteile: It is easy to set up, handy to use and provides the essential tools to track the deliverability of emails. The simplicity of the dashboard is great!

Nachteile: Probably there could be some minor usability improvements on the dashboard.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Larry P.
Treasurer
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2019

"Life Saver"

Kommentare: Very good, we can pin point any changes we need to make to our email server configuration to insure our emails are delivered.

Vorteile: We had a lot of issues with our email newsletters and notices getting to our members and customers. GlockApps provided us, and continues to provide us the insight we need to address any email server configuration changes we need to make to insure as many of our members and customers receive our emails. Highly recommended. Easy to use and monitor.

Nachteile: I would like to see an even larger list of US email addresses for testing.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Mark M.
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Improving Email Deliverability One Day At A Time"

Vorteile: I like the ability to monitor potential deliverability issues automatically on a weekly basis, across all major email service providers.

Nachteile: It doesn't have all the features of the expensive enterprise tools, but that's because it's more affordable. However, you definitely get more value for your money.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Alex L.
Digital Content Lead
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Great Product For Everything Email"

Vorteile: This has been a great tool in helping us evaluate our email and looking at potential problems. We love using it and it's a huge help.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. Any issue that I have is probably just not understanding the software completely.

Dan M.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Easily one of my best business purchases..."

Kommentare: I've been able to significantly increase not only my own deliverability, but that of some of my clients . It's extremely cost effective, the support is outstanding, and I couldn't be happier as a customer.

Vorteile: It's so easy to use, quick, and gives fantastic insights as to what could be improved in order to increase deliverability. Has easily paid for itself MANY times over

Nachteile: Nothing. Even when only using the most basic features on offer, this software provides tremendous value

Mathias D.
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2019

"Great info to increase deliverability"

Vorteile: Straight forward with actionable insights that raises awareness of potential issues and actions points

Nachteile: Some times tests are a little inconsistent since so many different factors affects results (bit that's just how emailing works)

• Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Adam A.
IT Manager

"Glockapps is critical"

Kommentare: Giving marketing visibility into our delivery rates is critical. They are now making informed decisions.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Seed lists are helpful. Adding smtp accounts the speed list.

Nachteile: Smtp accounts page is buggy, sometimes will not let me add and remove.

Sebastian K.
Outreach Specialist
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Great piece of software, gives a lot of important information"

Kommentare: I'm able to monitor my mailbox reputation really efficiently.

Vorteile: Ease of use, speed of UI, intuity, design, ability to get information from most ESP's on the market.

Nachteile: Nothing much really. At the beggining, I didn't like the plan options

CTO

"Excellent inboxing tool"

Kommentare: Ultimately, we've settled on using the "pay per test" payment model. It works well for us since we only test infrequently. However, I see that there is a time limit on how long our credits are valid for. That's unfortunate. Still, it's a better value for us than the monthly plans.

Vorteile: GlockApps is exactly what we need to quickly and reliably check to see if our emails are being inboxed at various providers.

Nachteile: GlockApps is a bit too pricey for us; depending on the size of your company, it might be a better fit. I mean, honestly - how often do you really need to run inboxing tests? If you have the money to spend, though, spend it!

Klaviyo Expert
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

"Best App"

Kommentare: Best if app if you are toc heck if your emails are spam free and deliverable

Vorteile: I used it to track my email to see if my emails goes to spam and it goes really well

Nachteile: Nothing at the moment. Nothing at the moment.

Adam M.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Good tool to get a snapshot of deliverability"

Vorteile: We use GlockApps to run deliverability audits and run tests for our clients. It's a thorough yet simple to use tool and gives you a lot of information to take and run with - you'll need some expertise to interpret it but it's a great tool to have in the deliverability arsenal.

Nachteile: Some of the recommendations are not overly helpful

Gavin M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Email testing"

Kommentare: As an email service provider it is essential that we know the effectiveness of our offering from our customers' perspective. Using GlockApps helps us identify what problems our customers are likely to face so we can deal with them in advance

Vorteile: The way the software reports which folder one's emails will arrive in is extremely useful

Nachteile: In the UK at least, many of the largest email companies aren't included in the seed list, e.g. BT, Virgin, Sky, etc. The list is very US-centric in the main

Paul C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"I would recommend Glockapps"

Kommentare: My overall experience with the company has been great, even before we committed to a full subscription help was always there from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] she went beyond the call of duty to make us a paying client. Since we have been on board she has continued to help us with every aspect of the product and also administration of our own domain. Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] your a star!!!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, fast reports and results.

Nachteile: The product has everything we need, so no nothing negative regarding the product.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020