Über Pluralsight Skills

Eine Technologiekompetenzplattform, die eine einheitliche End-to-End-Lernerfahrung für Unternehmen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Pluralsight Skills

Pluralsight has an easy to use interface and makes it easy to search for the training you want and play the videos.

I see confusion around the differences of Roles, Paths, etc.

Bewertungen zu Pluralsight Skills

Pluralsight Skills hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pluralsight Skills bereits verwendet?

Software Engineer and Enterprise Architect in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Integrate Pluralsight Training Into Your Experts Path

Kommentare: My experience over the past few years with Pluralsight is very good. I plan to always have a subscription. This is just a necessary item in the IT industry. The courses are very consistent and high quality with very good authors. Every day several new courses are released and usually, there is one I need to watch as part of my training program.

I get up early every day and watch courses on Pluralsight for one hour. I have been doing this for several years. For the subjects that I am interested in (IT, Cloud, Software, DevOps), their courses are first class. I also take the Pluralsight IQ tests on a regular basis in 30 different areas to review my skill set and help me find areas that I need to spend more time with. The number of courses available on Pluralsight is amazing. You could spend your entire life and not watch all of them.

The iPhone app constantly requires reauthentication which means usually I cannot watch an offline course unless I also have Internet. This is a difficulty on the train where there is no signal.

Sharique
Sharique
Software Engineering Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight Skills - Must have learning solution in the fast paced software development world

Kommentare: An excellent platform for software engineering teams to learn and upskill. Technology changes at a rapid pace and you need something like PluralSight on your side to keep up

- The library of courses is very vast and very useful - Content of each course is presented in easy to understand fashion - It supports multiple devices, you can continue to learn from your phone or tablet - Certification paths help engineers to ramp up quickly

- Administration console UI can be streamlined more - Auto suggestion based on learning can be improved also

Moustafa Medhat
Moustafa Medhat
Student in Ägypten
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Review of Pluralsight Skills

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pluralsight Skills is not good because the content is poor.

I like the interface of Pluralsight Skills and that Pluralsight Skills focuses on implementing gamification techniques through the educational content. Also, I love that Pluralsight Skills offers scholarships for students to take most of the courses for free plus providing a certificate.

The educational content offered by Pluralsight Skills is so poor and not up to date. Also, the visual content offered by Pluralsight Skills is so little which is bad for people who love to learn from videos.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight is my "goto" resource for video training on technical subjects

Kommentare: Keeping up with ever changing technology is very difficult, Pluralsight makes it tolerable to learn new content in a fun and engaging way.

The vast brethren of available computer courses is amazing on Pluralsight. There are literally thousands of courses to choose from, including old technologies and cutting edge-new technologies. The courses are all professionally done and I haven't found one yet that wasn't worth watching.

The content is mainly technically focused. On some other learning sites (like Lynda.com) there are some non-technical courses available (soft skills like presenting or public speaking for instance).

Charles
Charles
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Learning Experiences

Kommentare: I like the changes that they have been implementing to address user experience issues and simplify usage.

I love that you can take pre-assessment testing to understand what you don't know and that the offer suggestions on what to watch/study to help fill those gaps. I also love that I can get a variety of offerings on a similar topic so that I understand more view points.

I see confusion around the differences of Roles, Paths, etc.

Josh
Josh
IT Education Program Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Use Pluralsight for All Tech Skill Needs

Kommentare: We have 1300+ technologists with a plethora of skill needs. Pluralsight offers top tier content and interactive exercises delivered by industry-leading instructors.

Pluralsight has a vast, amazing library of content. Whatever your IT needs are, you'll find high-quality content.

I'd like Pluralsight to be my silver bullet. I want content on soft skills in the same source to make my life easier.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A vast and vital resource for technology teams

Kommentare: Supportive customer success team eager to help drive platform engagement

Skills IQ, when implemented well delivers huge value to the organisation. The content library is vast and of a high standard, our technology teams value the resource highly

Integration with AZURE authentication wasn't possible

Strategy in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE Pluralsight

Kommentare: I am in the love group for Pluralsight, I absolutely love the interface and product it offers.

I am definitely in the love group when it comes to Pluralsight! Anytime I am in a situation where I don't understand a feature of a new software (or an old software that I thought I had mastered), I jump onto Pluralsight, find the module I need, and can quickly learn what I need to know. I owe Pluralsight a lot of praise for how much it has gotten me at my job.

There are some new software products on the market, that Pluralsight doesn't have trainings for, that I wish it did.

Sam
Sam
Systems Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent trianing platform

Kommentare: I love this training sight and after 15 years in IT, this platform is the best I have used. The training variety allows you to progress sin many different aspects of your professional career, not only technical but management as well.

Skill IQ, to show you where you are in a variety of different skills. Allows you to train at the level of your knowledge, and not start from scratch. Course availability. Time tracking and certification planning.

Application navigation is a little clunky and not easy to login and pick up where you left off. The user dashboard could be improved to allow more visibility into where you want to go.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Senior Software Engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight Skills Review

Kommentare: it is an amazing experience

it is amazing Software and amazing feature in Pluralsight that help us developing our skills and determine our paths in development

searching inside it need some concertation to know what we need exactly from it

Kushal
MS Student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight Skills is fantastic source to develop professional skills.

Kommentare: Overall, Pluralsight Skills is an incredibly powerful and impactful learning platform.

The thing I like most about Pluralsight Skills is that all available courses are made by professionals. The courses are made such that learners can start from the base and ends with advanced. The platform is easy to use and has allowed us to quickly and easily integrate with our existing business processes.

The only thing I don't like about Pluralsight Skills is It's Pricing, subscription is too expensive and it's almost impossible to buy for small businesses.

Application Developer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Learning Made Easy

Kommentare: Pluralsight helped onboard me to a new job with a new company in record time. I feel confident about my skills, and have already taken on projects using the learned skills.

Pluralsight has made my transition into this position seamless. Their learning paths provide straightforward, well, paths for the concepts necessary to each concept. With course code examples provided, interactive discussions with the course instructors, and fully interactive courses, it provides a learning environment for everyone.

Some of the courses are getting a little long in the tooth, but they've been replacing many very recently.

Sheila
Change Mgmt & Control Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent quality courses!

Kommentare: The courses offered allow the user to stay on top of trends in their industry. This subscription is well worth the cost to my company. It is so much easier to take one of your classes than to attend an onsite training program.

These courses are a cut above the competitors (e.g. Lynda.com, etc.). The variety and depth of courses offered make it easy to determine which courses are right for your career path and interests. Well done!

Not every course comes with a downloadable outline. Would make it easier on the student.

Dave
Director of Application Development in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight keeps your current

Kommentare: I use it to get information and learn topics on my time if and when I want to learn them. It is very flexible and remembers where you left off so you can pick up again. So that is very convenient when you dont have a lot of time to sit and learn a topic. You can continuously learn at your own pace.

The wide variety of course and the detailed information contained within each course

I dont have anything that I like least about the software.

Andrew
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stay informed and relevant

Pluralsight offers an easy to use platform that enables you to learn new things, level up your skills, and stay up to date on the latest technologies and products used by businesses today. Lecture downloads are also a great way to take lessons with you on the go.

I would love to see more quizzes and knowledge checks for all courses.

Shaurya
Consulting Intern in Irland
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great learning tool for employees

Offer all the courses for the price of one. Courses can be customised based on company needs, can be grouped teamwise too. Great learning/training material for AWS certifications

Individual courses cannot be purchased which makes it a bit expensive if you want to only learn a particular course

Joshua
Cloud Engineer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight is very beneficial

I like the availability of any and all subjects I may need or be interested in.

I have no complaints in regards to Pluralsight

Tomas
IT manager in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Five stars

Easy to use on different devices and great content

Nothing really wrong. Maybe one thing that i did not like - i had some courses downloaded for offline listening. However i was not able to launch the app while i was on the plane and there was no network...

Akshay
Full Stack Software Developer in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good platform for enhancing skills related to our work

Most up to date and vast variety of courses available to enhance our skills

Mobile application is not so user friendly

Patrick
Software Engineer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Structured Learning

Pluralsight has courses in just about any tech-related field you could be interested in. You can measure your skill levels against peers in certain areas and get feedback on where knowledge gaps are with corresponding course or module recommendations.

I haven't experienced any cons at the current moment.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Relevant and up to date content

The Pluralsight platform received a regular stream of new content. Great content creators across a broad spectrum of technology and business mess related topics. Hands down one of my favorite learning platforms.

I really don't have any cons related to the platform.

Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pluralsight Review

Kommentare: Software Development.

I like the fact that I get to learn many software skills through pluralsight.

As much as I am likely to recommend pluralsight, there are some very boring courses on it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Tons of high quality courses on all kinds of subjects.

Kommentare: I was hooked in with the free weekend of Pluralsight. I completed a course over the weekend and got a lot out of it. When they offered a massive discount for their Black Friday sale I couldn't pass it up. I'm currently taking my 3rd course.

The ability to track my progress and download the courses onto my iPad when I'm on the road is a great feature. The coder evaluations are a nice touch.

Some of the courses available seem to be a bit outdated. There's plenty of great content, but you really have to do some due diligence to make sure you're learning the latest technology especially with the web development courses.

Adam
Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Government Use

Kommentare: The tool has been very well received within our organization and provided us an opportunity to build our strengths.

The material is very focused and user friendly.

There is an opportunity to build additional paths/content.

Sebastien
Lead Analyst Programmer in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great learning and sel improvement tool for programmers

Kommentare: Great experience, courses are very thorough and comprehensive and easy to follow.

Great selection of topics, better structure for learning languages and computer science oriented tools than linkedin learning for example

I can't think of anything yet that I did not like with Pluralsight, maybe the search feature could be a little more user friendly?