Über WebinarNinja

Mit WebinarNinja kannst du problemlos professionelle Webinare durchführen.

Erfahre mehr über WebinarNinja

It connects easily to marketing platforms and payment apps. Great connectivity to youtube videos that helps with improving the teaching materials.

I was told it was THEIR browser and to have them try the link in an incognito window-it worked, but how many people did I lost to that.

Bewertungen zu WebinarNinja

4,0

WebinarNinja hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 199 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WebinarNinja bereits verwendet?

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value For Our Webinar Needs

Kommentare: Overall I'm extremely pleased with WebinarNinja. They offer all of the services and features my business needs at an affordable price.

My business has used WebinarNinja for a little over two years now. I've tried just about all options for doing webinars and WebinarNinja is the only one that supports all or our needs. One of the biggest things we needed was the ability to play video over a webinar and WebinarNinja handles that like a champ.

Sometimes navigation inside the backend is a little confusing but they have an extensive knowledge base that has lots of step by step on how to do most all things.

Leigh
Leigh
Principle in Argentinien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There are so many things I like about WN, but ultimately, I don't think I can use it.

Kommentare: Overall, I had a good experience with the interface and those who work at WN. Good customer service goes a long long way, so I won't just walk away. I got my WN account through an AppSumo deal and it's for life, so I will most definitely try it again and see what happens as they continue to develop and update it. But for now, I'm going to try other options.

The support is excellent. Really responsive and they go out of their way to answer questions, help with updates and anything you need. Even when I've asked about features they don't yet have, they listen and take it seriously for potentially adding to the functionality. I also love that all pre and post webinar e-mails are set and ready to go. No extra work on my part. And the integrations work well and seamlessly.

It's a bit clunky to use and the audio and video pop in and out. It seems to be a glitch that appears differently for different users and admin. The signup page templates aren't as robust as I need them to be. I want to add a checkbox for my GDPR sign up, but right now I can't. There is GDPR option requiring users to check a few boxes. I think this probably turns users away. Which is fine if they're in the EU. But most of my clients are in the US and don't need that level of approval. I contacted WN about adding GDPR optional by webinar and they said they'd discuss it with the development team. I appreciated their response, but all these issues mean I won't be able to use WN for all my webinars and so I'm lookinig for another option..

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Multipurpose Webinar Tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

What really stands out to me about WebinarNinja is its versatility. The ability to host different types of webinars – live, automated, series, and hybrid – gives me the flexibility I need to match any event format I dream up. Plus, the integrated email system simplifies my life by keeping attendees informed and engaged, all from one platform. It's like having my own webinar command center.

If there's one area I'd nudge for improvement, it's the customization options for landing pages. They're good, but having a bit more creative control to make my pages pop would be the cherry on top.

Duncan
Head of Marketing in Australien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T!

Kommentare: This is without a doubt the worst webinar software around and I have used a large range of them. This is the first negative review I have ever written - it's that bad. If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T! It will cost you and likely embarass you in front of your webinar registrations. We signed up in December and created a webinar series with just under 1,000 registrations (their absolute limit). Long story short - without notice or email (they say they sent one email but we never received it) WebinarNinja put itself into PLANNED maintenance mode minutes before our second webinar was about to kick off. So they essentially let us schedule a webinar (which we did months in advance) during a maintenance period and then did absolutely nothing to move it, alert us, change things etc. What is worse is that they still sent out all emails - webinar is in 24 hours, webinar is in an hour, webinar is now to our 1,000 registrations. They clicked through and got error messages, some got into the platform full of error messages and we began to get lots of emails from confused customers trying to join. WebinarNinja's Phillipines based teams response? "Oh dont worry you can reschedule it - you'll just need everyone on the series to opt in again".... So we had to cancel that webinar, the next one was up a week later and we were very worried the same thing would occur to our customers - we went back and forth with their team and they promised it would be fine. But come the

We chose WebinarNinja as it offered the ability (or we thought it did) to run Webinar Series. We got to webinar #2 before having major issues with the software.

They took the software into planned maintenance mode during our scheduled webinar time without telling us (or without removing the webinars scheduled during that period) and continued emailing registrations that it was on including that "it was on now" even though the platform was riddled with error messages, unable to have a webinar launched on it and caused hundreds of confused customers. One week later, still major issues so we had to cancel the series.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Duncan, As the co-founder I want to apologize if you did not have a great experience. Our mission is to have our members and their attendees have a wonderful experience with WebinarNinja. Respectfully, I must correct you. We did notify all users via multiple channels about the scheduled maintenance. The accusation that we did not is false. We sent emails, we had in-app messages, banners alerting members of the maintenance well in advance. This did happen. With that said, the fact that you had a bad experience and were affected is still a concern for us and is taken very seriously. We understand how important this is to you. Your feedback is heard, and we will continue to improve our service. That is our commitment. - Nicole Baldinu

Yann
Yann
Podcasting Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A very solid webinar hosting solution!

Kommentare: WebinarNinja allows me to educate my community, as well as prospects and new audiences, in an automated one-to-many fashion. Additionally, I can use it to host live WN to strengthen the 'Know, Like and Trust' factor, showcase my expertise and promote my products and services.

The impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars, as well as the UX and the fact that the WebinarNinja team keeps working on and improving the tool. The WN fast support is the icing on the cake!

The setup of automated webinars would need the feature, which is a available in other webinar platforms, to make the webinar available for instant access or on a specific date & time (e.g. 10am in the time zone of each attendee, regardless of where he/she is. If his/her time zone is EDT, then it would be 10am EDT. If, on the other hand, his/her time zone is PDT, then it would be 10am PDT). At the moment, it isn't possible to do this in WebinarNinja but it's possible with other webinar tools.

Michelle
Michelle
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great price for an easy to use webinar software with customizable emails

Kommentare: Always a great experience. My students like the platform for learning - both live webinars and recorded. Accessing the replays is easy. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. I never feel like a "number." Plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Webinar Ninja teaches regular classes on how to succeed with webinars. So you feel a bit like you know him because he's teaching you, live, how to use his software. Fun experience!

I like that I can customize all the follow-up emails (directly within Webinar Ninja) after someone signs up for a webinar. I find it an easy software to use and it had features that compare to more expensive software, for a reasonable price.

The only thing I'd change is to allow an image in the "Offer" section below the webinar video. Right now they offer a button and plenty of space for texts and links. But when I'm selling my online course at the end of a webinar, I think an image of the course would go a long way towards sales. I've heard this is coming, though!

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Michelle! So thrilled to read your review. I'm delighted to let you know that the feature you're after has been released! - along with 40+ others to make your webinars even more engaging and exciting for your attendees. Enjoy. :) Thanks again!

Paul
Paul
Chairman in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tech that has stood the test of time

Kommentare: I've been with WebinarNinja for more than six years (May 2015) and have tried many platforms before and since. This product has stood the test of time and keeps getting better. The company engagement with their client base is exceptional and has always been that way. Coupled with a tech solution that works and it is a wining formula

The many different formats of automated, live and hybrid webinars provides a perfect toolbox for hosting and delivering content to people at different stages of your flywheel.

There is already a lot of integration, nonetheless (and I'm being pedantic) I'd like to see more integration options... yes I know that's why there are things like Zapier but then I would like to see the functionality provided through that connector expanded.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! This inspires us and keeps us motivated to continue improving the app. We're not stopping anytime soon. :) Wish you all the best! - CJ Maratas Head of Customer Support

Leland
Leland
Owner/Operator in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

I've been involved with webinar software for almost a decade and WebinarNinja is growing up!

Kommentare: I love what the team has put together and their customer service is bar none. Representative is always out teaching others how to use the system, which is definitely a plus for the rookies. I just haven't had the time to use it much since my purchase of the lifetime package when WebinarNinja was first announced in beta! I'll be using this software for years to come! Can't wait to see what else they add as features in the future!

- Presents Very Professionally with great follow-up features - Ability to do LIVE, Evergreen or Hybrid webinars - Ease of Use

- Could use a few more integrations - Duplicating the Webinar didn't duplicate the offers attached to the webinar (is this fixed?) - Had some glitchy live streaming issues between desktop sharing and camera (fixed?)

Darren
Darren
Company Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Introductory Webinar Software with Friendly Help

Kommentare: This was the first time I had created and hosted global webinars with a host in another country.
The help and guides to get started and get the most out of the software was really helpful as was the customer service who offered to jump on a call to assist or review a test webinar for quality purposes.
I did manage to launch a global webinar but seriously under estimated the amount of work needed. I wanted to do more but need to allow a lot more time to plan them out.

Customer service is fantastic and there's loads of help and support guides to get started easily.

There were a couple of times the sound was tricky to manage using a USB microphone on a Mac as it cut the sound out. The internet connection seemed to affect the delay and sound quality randomly which made it difficult to setup a webinar. I had to manually connect to my router even though have fast speed internet wifi. I think what might help users in the future is some indicators to let the user know if wifi signal is weak or explaining how to connect equipment such as mics.

Phil
Phil
President in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Webinar Ninja is the easy way to do webinars

Kommentare: I love WebinarNinja! It let's me quickly set up a schedule for webinars and then gives me a link to send out for people to use to sign up.

It is so easy to use! There are lots of features like evergreen webinars, replays, paid webinars that are just as good if not better than some of the higher priced options.

The templates are a little difficult to figure out, (at least for me). It could be that I don't have a graphical mind but it took me a while to figure out how to customize the emails and landing pages.

Lavaniya
Marketing Partner in UK
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Limited system with unhelpful support

Kommentare: Stonewalling support team. Very hands off. Their T&Cs are not compliant to EU and US consumer law. We asked for a refund and they have refused.

We thought it would make for a better user experience for attendees.

We had to use Zoom for our webinar. Went forward without a hitch. Building a registration page for a panel of speakers, was tough, even for someone who can code. There is no way to edit their GDPR opt in, afte consulting our expert in bp, it was not fit for purpose. Support team didn't offer any solutions. They had a limited number of people you can host with, this was somewhere in the small print. There were many opportunities in the system to make this clear.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Lavaniya! I'm sorry you felt you didn't get adequate support. I have checked to see the work-around provided and perhaps it was not clear - I will make sure support is clearer next time. Regarding GDPR, T&Cs - they all fall within regulation so I would be happy for you to contact me directly and let me know where you find they are not. I'll definitely take your feedback to our designers regarding the registration form - thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Wishing you a great year ahead. We're excited at WN to release some awesome updates to our members and would love to see you back! Best regards, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO WebinarNinja

Jason
Design, Selbstständig

Newbie Pleasantly Suprised

Kommentare: I need webinars for marketing to new clients and for training of current clients. Any time I need to broadcast video to a group of people, WebinarNinja is the tool to use.

How easy it was to use. With a few clicks I had a webinar up and running. I thought it would be much harder, but WebinarNinja made it as easy as I think it could possible be.

Early on the user interface had an outdated look and feel. That has gotten much better over time.

Kolarele
Public Speaking Coach in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love this Webinar Platform!

Kommentare: Needed a straightforward webinar platform to help me deliver regular webinars on public speaking and presentation skills. Easy to get to grips with and simple for my attendants to join and view. Tried out a lot of other platforms and this one works best for my needs.

Really easy and intuitive UI. Quick to set up a webinar and lots of thought has gone into how it all works so you can focus on your delivery. Customer service is superb, which really helped when I was starting out and had lots of little queries.

Needs to update some features like 'like live' replays and more prominent offers & CTAs but this is apparently in hand for the next upcoming version so happy to hold on for that.

Ali
Chief Happiness Engineer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Versatile software that gets the job done

Kommentare: Overall experience is pretty good! It's a functional, user-friendly platform with a highly responsive staff should you any questions. Like with any software product, there's room for improvement, but the software works and gives good results.

It's very easy to set up. You can get a webinar going within a few minutes. The interface is reasonably easy to navigate. They are constantly tweaking it to make it better. Good integration with ConvertKit, which is the back end I use for email. Sound and video are great. Sharing stuff and sending out emails is a breeze. Generally pretty easy to use.

Sometimes the UI can be tricky, so if you're new to the software, you can waste a lot of time learning how to use it. Like the grey menu items hiding in the left-hand vertical bar with barely enough contrast to be seen against the slightly darker grey background. Or the totally non-intuitive choice of putting the "Edit" and "Clone" options for a webinar (arguably the two most used ones) behind a barely visible grey three-dot icon above the "Options" drop-down, instead of putting it all under "Options" OR having a visible button that just says "Edit", 'cause that's the #1 thing I will want to do with my webinar! The UI/UX once you're inside the studio is also a bit mystifying. It's not entirely clear how to do simple things, like seeing how many people are on the webinar -- still haven't figured that one out. The UI for the outgoing email reminders can also be a bit baffling. There's no bulk edit option, or "delete" option to get rid of emails you don't want to go out so they're not even on the list anymore. There's also no option to rearrange things and change their sequence so they're in nice, pretty chronological order as they go from top to bottom. The functionality still works fine, but from an aesthetic UI/UX perspective, this is suboptimal. It also has a higher failure rate on the user side than some other software I've used. About 5% of people who were super eager to get on the webinar said they had no sound or video, and there was no way of troubleshooting.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hello Ali! Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. As you know we are working constantly to improve the software for awesome people like you! I'm glad that overall you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use and it's working within your work flows :) Thanks for the notes on the UI and I have some good news for you! - The contrast of the grey menu items has already been improved and fixed by our design team, we're just waiting to release it with other updates very soon. - I appreciate the feedback on the Edit and Clone functions - this is something that has been talked over and improvements there are coming. - By default, as the host you see the number of attendees on your webinar just below your video...perhaps your resolution is over 100% and so you're not seeing it? (again great feedback for us!) - I've taken note of all your points regarding email notifications and will take this to the team. Thanks again! Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Linda
Relationship Astrology Coach in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

DON'T use this - find a better platform

Kommentare: My whole experience with this has been terrible. I wanted a completely automated process, but every second day there seems to be a new bug that means I have to come on to find out what's gone wrong and manually adjust - it's wasting my time and my money to be paying for this platform. There have been no emails or communication whatsoever in regards to possible bugs that are affecting my webinars - instead, I literally have to go through the entire process on a daily basis to check that everything's running smoothly.
I chose to have a webinar that had both a 'watch now' option as well as automated options for every hour.
I launched and embedded it onto my own website but people stopped registering - there was an issue with the registration button where it was failing to register people. Support said there was a bug and to embed the actual registration page, so I did that.
A week later I looked and there were no times/dates showing. I was told there was a glitch where times/dates weren't showing, and another bug that was looping people back to the sign up page even after registration. I couldn't just switch it to an automated webinar, so I had to create the whole thing all over again, with guarantees that automation had no issues.
2 days later, the only times available are from the original day that I launched it. There was now a bug with automated webinars which meant I would have to come in EVERY DAY to manually change the day of launch so that new times could be shown.

It was affordable with a bunch of seemingly great perks but the difficulty of manually having to do everything myself is terrible.

Continual issues that mean I have to manually check in on my webinar every day to make sure things are running smoothly. Follow-up emails also cannot be customised further than bolding, italicising, and making sections of text into a heading style. No images, no colours, nothing.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Linda, CJ here, Head of Customer Support. I understand that your automated webinar wasn't updating as expected and you had to keep doing it manually. I truly apologize for the trouble you went through with this. Our Engineering team has since fixed the issue you found along with the other related issues you mentioned here. You can be sure that we do our best to resolve issues as soon as we can. I'm sorry that your last experience with us before your canceled your account was less than ideal. I hope you would reconsider WebinarNinja in the near future. -CJ Maratas

Allura
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Webinar Ninja allows even tech challenged me to create webinars

Kommentare: I created an internet show with this. The software helped me wrap it up in a neat package, making access to it easy for my viewers. Since then I've done a few live webinars. It let me upload slides and have a chat window. Any shortfall in my experience, I put down to my own tech challenges, but the software and the team help me get past those to make it look like I know what I'm doing with it!

That I was able to actually get it done and come out with a product that worked! The customer service team helped me so much when I got started a few years ago and they are always there for me. With your help I learned to upload videos, do a live webinar and use the chat feature. I've been able to keep track of who attends my events's, etc. The software walks you through the process and it's easy to follow. I haven't used it for a while, but I know that when I get back to it soon that I'll be able to pick up where I left off.

When I started, it was all a puzzle. The instructions were clear, but I still got confused. The confusion was not Webinar Ninja's fault, but customer service happily helped me figure out what I needed to do. I didn't particularly like that my viewers had to sign in a couple of times, but that may have already been worked out.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Allura! Thank you so much for your review! Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Especially the support team as they really do pride themselves being the best at what they do! Love having you as a member! Thank you and keep rocking! Nicole Baldinu COO & Co-Founder

Karen
Learning Consultant in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money

Affordable, easy to use, good functionality

Participants can’t speak only type responses

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Careful Research brought me to webinarNinja

Kommentare: I love how polished the software looks online - very professional but at the same time not intimidating. It's a fresh and creative experience every time I log on and I'm just started!

Very quick set-up - within minutes I become a Creator! Immediate results!

The only "wish" I have is that I would love to be able to import images and use them to display while I am on my webinar - right now it seems to be just PDF Files that can be imported so fingers crossed that this will be a feature in the future. Which by the why is another reason I am using webinarNinja because from other reviews I've read the software keeps improving and there are regular updates which tells me that there will always something new on the horizon that will make the experience even better!

Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible experience

Kommentare: A complete waste of time and money!

ability to get started right after putting in my details / making a payment. but that's where the pros stopped.

Customer service is "always on" but unfortunately is useless. We've had catostraphic issues from the onset and everything with the customer service team (although always friendly) has never once been able to fix any issue. Issues from being able to send notifications to a different user, to not being able to see ANY of your analytics for any currently active webinar to not being able to upload to their site. Pages timing out. The list goes on and on and on...

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi there, I'm so sorry to read this review. I respect the fact you haven't left any contact information as I would have jumped into support to see exactly the issues you refer to... I'm unclear as to the problems you've experienced since they are not known issues nor are they consistent with the current member experience. I really wish I could help and certainly do not want you to feel your concerns are not valid! Really sorry again for any troubles and I hope we have an opportunity in the future to offer you an amazing experience with us. Feel free to ask directly for me when you chat with support next time. Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder WebinarNinja

Brandon
Brandon
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best value and continually improving

Kommentare: I had used a number of other solutions before WebinarNinja. It was the best I found for the price and features.

WebinarNinja offers overall ease-of-use and is more affordable than other platforms.

There is not an option to delete test webinars though this is a planned update in 2019.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Brandon! Thank you for reviewing WebinarNinja! As for deleing webinars, right now, you can manually delete the registrants from your stats page and then delete the webinar once there are no registrants. I totally get that you would want this to happen more easily. This is a somewhat complex problem that is being worked on - I can promise you that! As a member you'll be the first to hear when we update this feature. Thanks again for your feedback, it helps us to make a better software for you. Cheers, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Barbara
Time Management Strategist, Stress Management Practitioner in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Automations matched with style

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and variety of resource.

I love that I can create beautiful stylised landing pages along with automated email reminders. The operating system is easy to use and I love the pre-planning I can do including polls and offers that I can turn on throughout my presentation.

I can not create custom questions in the registration process. I deliver online training for the government and there is strict criteria for them to be eligible. Without this, I have to use a third party (Eventbrite) to manage registrations first. :( Would like if you could just hit button for recurring evergreen webinars for routine repeats (e.g. every tuesday at 10am) for a determined time frame (e.g. 10 times or until this date).

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Barbara! We appreciate the time you took to leave a detailed review! We're happy to hear that a lot of the marketing and automations included in WebinarNinja have been helpful to you. Regarding your needs for more registration form fields - we totally understand and are working on this. Some more good news is that the Automated webinars are getting a major update so you should see some of your requests met very, very soon. Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you and others better! Cheers! Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great webinar software that could use a few more features

Kommentare: Overall, WebinarNinja is 85% of what I would expect from a webinar program, which is higher than other webinar programs I've used in the same price range.

I've been using WebinarNinja for several years now, and I like it better than other webinar software I've used in the past. It's relatively easy to get a webinar going and customer support has always been quick to respond when there has been an issue.

There was some functionality in the beta version that is not available now, such as on-demand webinars. you can't record a webinar and give someone the ability to watch it whenever they want. The staff says they are working on it so hopefully it will be a function again soon.

Andita
Andita
CEO in Indonesien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Webinar Software

What I like about WebinarNinja is its ease of setting. When I first used it, I was able to immediately create a webinar without even needing to open the documentation they provided. In addition, the features are very complete. They provide various types of webinars at very logical and affordable prices. They also have good and friendly customer service. Suggestions or questions about their products, always answered quickly enough.

Until now I have no complaints against WebinarNinja. I am just waiting for the features, moreover what they will provide us as customers

Tanya
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Quick and Easy

Kommentare: Webinar Ninja has been adding features throughout my time (2+ years) with them and I appreciate their communication and the fact they help me, help my clients.

Integrates seamlessly with my CRM, Easy to set up and start, and support articles are comprehensive and support chat is helpful when needed. I am not tech proficient and I was able to host live webinars with ease and swiftness.

Because, I rarely use technology, I don't have a list of cons. This does what I need it to do.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hey Tanya! So great to know that we're able to deliver a fast and easy experience for you! We'll continue to double down on this in 2021. It's a pleasure to serve you and your business needs - keep those amazing webinars going! Best, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder, WebinarNinja

Jessica
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Webinar Ninja for the win

The software is really easy to use and I love that anyone signing up for one of my webinars gets automatically added to me email list. This makes it extremely easy to maintain contact with people that have shown interest in my services.

The older version allowed for a download of the video which I could upload to YouTube. I wish that functionality still existed.