Filtern nach:

Über WebinarNinja

Mit WebinarNinja kannst du problemlos professionelle Webinare durchführen.

Erfahre mehr über WebinarNinja

Rick R.
Rick R.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value For Our Webinar Needs

Kommentare: Overall I'm extremely pleased with WebinarNinja. They offer all of the services and features my business needs at an affordable price.

My business has used WebinarNinja for a little over two years now. I've tried just about all options for doing webinars and WebinarNinja is the only one that supports all or our needs. One of the biggest things we needed was the ability to play video over a webinar and WebinarNinja handles that like a champ.

Sometimes navigation inside the backend is a little confusing but they have an extensive knowledge base that has lots of step by step on how to do most all things.

Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Principle in Argentinien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

There are so many things I like about WN, but ultimately, I don't think I can use it.

Kommentare: Overall, I had a good experience with the interface and those who work at WN. Good customer service goes a long long way, so I won't just walk away. I got my WN account through an AppSumo deal and it's for life, so I will most definitely try it again and see what happens as they continue to develop and update it. But for now, I'm going to try other options.

The support is excellent. Really responsive and they go out of their way to answer questions, help with updates and anything you need. Even when I've asked about features they don't yet have, they listen and take it seriously for potentially adding to the functionality. I also love that all pre and post webinar e-mails are set and ready to go. No extra work on my part. And the integrations work well and seamlessly.

It's a bit clunky to use and the audio and video pop in and out. It seems to be a glitch that appears differently for different users and admin. The signup page templates aren't as robust as I need them to be. I want to add a checkbox for my GDPR sign up, but right now I can't. There is GDPR option requiring users to check a few boxes. I think this probably turns users away. Which is fine if they're in the EU. But most of my clients are in the US and don't need that level of approval. I contacted WN about adding GDPR optional by webinar and they said they'd discuss it with the development team. I appreciated their response, but all these issues mean I won't be able to use WN for all my webinars and so I'm lookinig for another option..

Paul L.
Paul L.
Chairman in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tech that has stood the test of time

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been with WebinarNinja for more than six years (May 2015) and have tried many platforms before and since. This product has stood the test of time and keeps getting better. The company engagement with their client base is exceptional and has always been that way. Coupled with a tech solution that works and it is a wining formula

The many different formats of automated, live and hybrid webinars provides a perfect toolbox for hosting and delivering content to people at different stages of your flywheel.

There is already a lot of integration, nonetheless (and I'm being pedantic) I'd like to see more integration options... yes I know that's why there are things like Zapier but then I would like to see the functionality provided through that connector expanded.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! This inspires us and keeps us motivated to continue improving the app. We're not stopping anytime soon. :) Wish you all the best! - CJ Maratas Head of Customer Support

Duncan J.
Head of Marketing in Australien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T!

Kommentare: This is without a doubt the worst webinar software around and I have used a large range of them. This is the first negative review I have ever written - it's that bad. If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T! It will cost you and likely embarass you in front of your webinar registrations. We signed up in December and created a webinar series with just under 1,000 registrations (their absolute limit). Long story short - without notice or email (they say they sent one email but we never received it) WebinarNinja put itself into PLANNED maintenance mode minutes before our second webinar was about to kick off. So they essentially let us schedule a webinar (which we did months in advance) during a maintenance period and then did absolutely nothing to move it, alert us, change things etc. What is worse is that they still sent out all emails - webinar is in 24 hours, webinar is in an hour, webinar is now to our 1,000 registrations. They clicked through and got error messages, some got into the platform full of error messages and we began to get lots of emails from confused customers trying to join. WebinarNinja's Phillipines based teams response? "Oh dont worry you can reschedule it - you'll just need everyone on the series to opt in again".... So we had to cancel that webinar, the next one was up a week later and we were very worried the same thing would occur to our customers - we went back and forth with their team and they promised it would be fine. But come the

We chose WebinarNinja as it offered the ability (or we thought it did) to run Webinar Series. We got to webinar #2 before having major issues with the software.

They took the software into planned maintenance mode during our scheduled webinar time without telling us (or without removing the webinars scheduled during that period) and continued emailing registrations that it was on including that "it was on now" even though the platform was riddled with error messages, unable to have a webinar launched on it and caused hundreds of confused customers. One week later, still major issues so we had to cancel the series.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Duncan, As the co-founder I want to apologize if you did not have a great experience. Our mission is to have our members and their attendees have a wonderful experience with WebinarNinja. Respectfully, I must correct you. We did notify all users via multiple channels about the scheduled maintenance. The accusation that we did not is false. We sent emails, we had in-app messages, banners alerting members of the maintenance well in advance. This did happen. With that said, the fact that you had a bad experience and were affected is still a concern for us and is taken very seriously. We understand how important this is to you. Your feedback is heard, and we will continue to improve our service. That is our commitment. - Nicole Baldinu

Angelika C.
CEO Managing Director. Coach, Mentor in Bahamas
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great small Company with personalized attention and great features

Kommentare: I promote my group coaching and online services, and I know that as soon as I have practised a bit more, it will convert nicely.

It is easy to use and intuitive. Gives me all of the features that I need at the. moment. I'll definitely upgrade as soon as I have used a few more webinars in the Starter Plan.

Nothing, really. Maybe I have not used every option yet and therefore have not run into any no-likes :-)

vor 3 Monaten

Angelika, thank you so much for leaving us this feedback! We're really happy to know you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use and that it meets your needs - awesome! All the best with those upcoming webinars, I'm sure you'll crush them! :) - Nicole Baldinu co-founder WebinarNinja

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great price for an easy to use webinar software with customizable emails

Kommentare: Always a great experience. My students like the platform for learning - both live webinars and recorded. Accessing the replays is easy. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. I never feel like a "number." Plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Webinar Ninja teaches regular classes on how to succeed with webinars. So you feel a bit like you know him because he's teaching you, live, how to use his software. Fun experience!

I like that I can customize all the follow-up emails (directly within Webinar Ninja) after someone signs up for a webinar. I find it an easy software to use and it had features that compare to more expensive software, for a reasonable price.

The only thing I'd change is to allow an image in the "Offer" section below the webinar video. Right now they offer a button and plenty of space for texts and links. But when I'm selling my online course at the end of a webinar, I think an image of the course would go a long way towards sales. I've heard this is coming, though!

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Michelle! So thrilled to read your review. I'm delighted to let you know that the feature you're after has been released! - along with 40+ others to make your webinars even more engaging and exciting for your attendees. Enjoy. :) Thanks again!

Leland B.
Leland B.
Owner/Operator in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

I've been involved with webinar software for almost a decade and WebinarNinja is growing up!

Kommentare: I love what the team has put together and their customer service is bar none. Representative is always out teaching others how to use the system, which is definitely a plus for the rookies. I just haven't had the time to use it much since my purchase of the lifetime package when WebinarNinja was first announced in beta! I'll be using this software for years to come! Can't wait to see what else they add as features in the future!

- Presents Very Professionally with great follow-up features - Ability to do LIVE, Evergreen or Hybrid webinars - Ease of Use

- Could use a few more integrations - Duplicating the Webinar didn't duplicate the offers attached to the webinar (is this fixed?) - Had some glitchy live streaming issues between desktop sharing and camera (fixed?)

Darren W.
Darren W.
Company Director in UK

Great Introductory Webinar Software with Friendly Help

Kommentare: This was the first time I had created and hosted global webinars with a host in another country.
The help and guides to get started and get the most out of the software was really helpful as was the customer service who offered to jump on a call to assist or review a test webinar for quality purposes.
I did manage to launch a global webinar but seriously under estimated the amount of work needed. I wanted to do more but need to allow a lot more time to plan them out.

Customer service is fantastic and there's loads of help and support guides to get started easily.

There were a couple of times the sound was tricky to manage using a USB microphone on a Mac as it cut the sound out. The internet connection seemed to affect the delay and sound quality randomly which made it difficult to setup a webinar. I had to manually connect to my router even though have fast speed internet wifi. I think what might help users in the future is some indicators to let the user know if wifi signal is weak or explaining how to connect equipment such as mics.

Phil S.
Phil S.
President in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Webinar Ninja is the easy way to do webinars

Kommentare: I love WebinarNinja! It let's me quickly set up a schedule for webinars and then gives me a link to send out for people to use to sign up.

It is so easy to use! There are lots of features like evergreen webinars, replays, paid webinars that are just as good if not better than some of the higher priced options.

The templates are a little difficult to figure out, (at least for me). It could be that I don't have a graphical mind but it took me a while to figure out how to customize the emails and landing pages.

Naveenkumar N.
Naveenkumar N.
Performance Test Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best tool to promote you and your expertise

Kommentare: I want to connect with my website visitors to educate them in software QA concepts. Webinar Ninja helped me to schedule the demos, walk through, and webinars.

Quick setup, easy to learn, intuitive user interface, multi-platform compatibility, and affordable pricing.

You must install the add-on to work on the web app, in few instances it may terminate abruptly your browser instances. Before scheduling the actual sessions, try to perform a dry run.

Francisco A.
Francisco A.
technical director in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Almost the best software to create online webinars

Kommentare: Webinarninja allows us to solve several big problems that have to do with training. We can organize periodic meetings with our clients and explain how to use our services and saas software. In addition, we can meet with our team for sales training and support training

It is easy to use and its dashboard is excellent. Many interesting options and functions. Audio and video work well, even at low speeds. Multiple options for different types of webinars, including deferred webinars. I have tried many and this is almost the best, almost perfect

Little to say here. Perhaps the most important flaw is that it is not a software designed for markets in other languages (widely spoken) such as Spanish, and although it is true that you can customize many parts and translate them manually, still does not have a language selector that changes everything for you like other webinars software. Moreover, it is obvious that it does not work and is not intended for meetings, only for webinars, because it is not possible for several attendees to participate simultaneously in the conversation etc

Debbie B.
Marketing Consultant in Israel

Webinar Ninja Makes Light Work of Webinars

Kommentare: I've owned it for a while but have only recently started to use it and plan to use it a lot more in the future. I want to use it for teaching in short bursts, and I think it's perfect for that. There are various webinar formats available to me, so I can use different options as I grow. The options include the live option which I've been using until now, and also an automated option, a series of webinars which I can link together, and a hybrid version where I can run the recorded webinar but be present to answer comments live. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive which I think is a huge plus for someone like me who doesn't want to have to hunt for various features.

I really like the ease of use of Webinar Ninja. I'm not a techie-type and I was able to get it up and running pretty quickly. When I did get stuck or have questions, their support was right there to answer questions - and often incredibly fast, so I wasn't delayed. I loved that. I get regular emails from Webinar Ninja with the latest improvements to the software, so it's very clear to me that they're invested in continually improving their product, which is important to me. The last email announced the new WebinarNinja Academy which has training on everything from how to set up a webinar, to how to deal with the techie side, how to market the webinar and more. Generally, I find it simple to use, and easy to just set up. It's not complicated. There's also a lot to love about the way I can send out webinar registrations, and add my own templates for various stages of the registration process.

I'd like to be able to delete my test webinars, or other webinars that I don't need anymore, but I can't find a way to do that yet. I'd also like an easy way to search through my webinars so I can find the recording I'm looking for. I'm not 100% happy with the quality of the recording, but to be honest, I can't tell if that's an issue with WebinarNinja or it's my own setup. But these are small issues. On the whole I find the interface very user-friendly.

Ali B.
Chief Happiness Engineer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Versatile software that gets the job done

Kommentare: Overall experience is pretty good! It's a functional, user-friendly platform with a highly responsive staff should you any questions. Like with any software product, there's room for improvement, but the software works and gives good results.

It's very easy to set up. You can get a webinar going within a few minutes. The interface is reasonably easy to navigate. They are constantly tweaking it to make it better. Good integration with ConvertKit, which is the back end I use for email. Sound and video are great. Sharing stuff and sending out emails is a breeze. Generally pretty easy to use.

Sometimes the UI can be tricky, so if you're new to the software, you can waste a lot of time learning how to use it. Like the grey menu items hiding in the left-hand vertical bar with barely enough contrast to be seen against the slightly darker grey background. Or the totally non-intuitive choice of putting the "Edit" and "Clone" options for a webinar (arguably the two most used ones) behind a barely visible grey three-dot icon above the "Options" drop-down, instead of putting it all under "Options" OR having a visible button that just says "Edit", 'cause that's the #1 thing I will want to do with my webinar! The UI/UX once you're inside the studio is also a bit mystifying. It's not entirely clear how to do simple things, like seeing how many people are on the webinar -- still haven't figured that one out. The UI for the outgoing email reminders can also be a bit baffling. There's no bulk edit option, or "delete" option to get rid of emails you don't want to go out so they're not even on the list anymore. There's also no option to rearrange things and change their sequence so they're in nice, pretty chronological order as they go from top to bottom. The functionality still works fine, but from an aesthetic UI/UX perspective, this is suboptimal. It also has a higher failure rate on the user side than some other software I've used. About 5% of people who were super eager to get on the webinar said they had no sound or video, and there was no way of troubleshooting.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hello Ali! Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. As you know we are working constantly to improve the software for awesome people like you! I'm glad that overall you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use and it's working within your work flows :) Thanks for the notes on the UI and I have some good news for you! - The contrast of the grey menu items has already been improved and fixed by our design team, we're just waiting to release it with other updates very soon. - I appreciate the feedback on the Edit and Clone functions - this is something that has been talked over and improvements there are coming. - By default, as the host you see the number of attendees on your webinar just below your video...perhaps your resolution is over 100% and so you're not seeing it? (again great feedback for us!) - I've taken note of all your points regarding email notifications and will take this to the team. Thanks again! Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Emer C.
Emer C.
Web Developer & UX designer in Irland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

One of the easiest to use webinar platforms out there for both sides.

Kommentare: Webinars are a fantastic tool for any business to build their relationships with potential and existing clients. In particular, the ease of use for users to join the webinar without having to download and setup on their side is one of my biggest attractions, that along with how easy and fast is it to setup a webinar with the backup of their super support team means I recommend this to my clients too.

* It is really fast to setup a webinar with webinar ninja and what attracted me to it the most is the fact there is no install on the users side unlike the likes of GoToWebinar, Zoom etc. * Comes with landing pages and has it's own webinar directory. * Live, evergreen and combo webinars available as well as series. * It has all the functionality you need for your business, including offers, polls and easy to understand stats. * I can play YouTube videos etc too in my presentation. * Their chat support is fantastic and fast. I always feel like I have been given more the enough time to answer all my questions, even if it isn't the question I started with. * They give regular trainings to help with building your own webinars. * Email sequence is standard and yes to edit accordingly. * I have always had positive feedback after my webinars.

These are small things that are more I'd like to have. * Polls all get shown together (as far as happened to me). Would be fantastic to be able to switch them on like the offers. * I would love an on demand evergreen option, I think this is coming soon though. There is evergreen with set time and date already. * I have had problems with running my presentation directly from powerpoint so now I just upload the slides. This is in pdf so any animation is gone. I just create extra slides to get around this though.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Emer! Thank you for the great and detailed feedback! So happy to know you've been enjoying the app over the last two years. You probably have seen that we're always making improvements so some of those 'nice-to-haves' you mention are already in development and the others are on our roadmap for future development. It's helpful to hear honest feedback from members like you so we can continue to get better. :) Cheers! Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

David B.
David B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use, if somewhat limited for marketers

Kommentare: Solid platform (previous problems with constant bugs has gone away), and I’m very happy running traditional live events. Also monthly training from the founder on feature updates and webinar best practices is a perk.

WebinarNinja has morphed into a clean, intuitive, easy-to-manage platform over the time I’ve been a user. It’s fully web-based, so I don’t worry about losing viewers as much as I did with GTW and Zoom, where software was required to be downloaded. Overall, my viewers tell me they like the experience better for presentations.

The platform does one thing very well, which is traditional live webinars. However, it lacks a few marketing savvy capabilities with its automated webinar features (date selection is not totally obvious during registration) and the questions, downloads, and CTA buttons are not in the main viewing area for attendees, so they have to scroll down during a webinar to access them. WN has announced an updated interface to address this, but they are self-funded, so development is slower than users like me would like.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi David! Thank you for being a long time user and for giving us your feedback. We've been able to continuously improve because of honest feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your attendees enjoy the experience - we've made it a point as we develop to have the experience on both sides be as pain free and enjoyable as possible. Really glad you enjoy Omar's webinars - I love chatting with our members live! Thanks to you and others, the features you requested for Automated webinars and CTA buttons moved to a more prominent place are about to be rolled out, I promise. I understand your desire to see them sooner rather than later, believe me, I totally get that :) Keep an eye out on your inbox for those soon-to-be-released updates. Thanks again! Cheers, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

David G.
owner in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Almost perfect

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with webinarninja because the support is very good but I still feel like the user experience has not been thoroughly vetted by the designers. They need to get someone who doesn't know what they are doing to tell them all the things that need to be changed.

What I like most is a very simple dashboard where it's pretty obvious what to do to set up a webinar. I also like that you can capture the email addresses of registrants within the software and you don't have to use a third-party autoresponder email provider. And then we have a nice Nifty you can customize your landing page which is nice as well and you can easily upload videos, pictures or link to YouTube videos as well.

My least favourite thing is that you cannot test a webinar before you implement and therefore if your plan is to send paid traffic to your webinar you can't actually verify it is working before you start paying for the traffic. This is a major drawback. Also there is an additional charge from my original lifetime plan to include Facebook pixel tracking which seems like a basic feature and since they do offer it it should be included in Legacy members programs.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A very solid webinar hosting solution!

Kommentare: WebinarNinja allows me to educate my community, as well as prospects and new audiences, in an automated one-to-many fashion. Additionally, I can use it to host live WN to strengthen the 'Know, Like and Trust' factor, showcase my expertise and promote my products and services.

The impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars, as well as the UX and the fact that the WebinarNinja team keeps working on and improving the tool. The WN fast support is the icing on the cake!

The setup of automated webinars would need the feature, which is a available in other webinar platforms, to make the webinar available for instant access or on a specific date & time (e.g. 10am in the time zone of each attendee, regardless of where he/she is. If his/her time zone is EDT, then it would be 10am EDT. If, on the other hand, his/her time zone is PDT, then it would be 10am PDT). At the moment, it isn't possible to do this in WebinarNinja but it's possible with other webinar tools.

Tom M.
President in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy webinar setup

Kommentare: Solid. It does the job I need it to do, and doesn't waste my time with tons of options.

Very easy to create and deploy webinars. Way less complicated than most stuff that's out there. So if you just want to run a webinar that works without all the bells and whistles, webinarninja is a great choice.

I wish there was a way to change the host name on individual webinars; the stability of the platform could be improved (still receive lots of complaints on the webinars themselves when volume or video goes out, or they can't log on b/c they're on some browser other than Chrome on a desktop); would love to see post webinar email sequence integration (like the reminder emails, but that go out after the webinar is complete, so I don't have to use a separate email marketing system to send those emails)

Allura A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Webinar Ninja allows even tech challenged me to create webinars

Kommentare: I created an internet show with this. The software helped me wrap it up in a neat package, making access to it easy for my viewers. Since then I've done a few live webinars. It let me upload slides and have a chat window. Any shortfall in my experience, I put down to my own tech challenges, but the software and the team help me get past those to make it look like I know what I'm doing with it!

That I was able to actually get it done and come out with a product that worked! The customer service team helped me so much when I got started a few years ago and they are always there for me. With your help I learned to upload videos, do a live webinar and use the chat feature. I've been able to keep track of who attends my events's, etc. The software walks you through the process and it's easy to follow. I haven't used it for a while, but I know that when I get back to it soon that I'll be able to pick up where I left off.

When I started, it was all a puzzle. The instructions were clear, but I still got confused. The confusion was not Webinar Ninja's fault, but customer service happily helped me figure out what I needed to do. I didn't particularly like that my viewers had to sign in a couple of times, but that may have already been worked out.

Antwort von WebinarNinja

Hi Allura! Thank you so much for your review! Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Especially the support team as they really do pride themselves being the best at what they do! Love having you as a member! Thank you and keep rocking! Nicole Baldinu COO & Co-Founder

Andy W.
Andy W.
Business Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Be Better to Achieve More

Kommentare: Great I couldn't name another product like this that performs as well for the investment needed

This is a great piece of software that has just gotten better and better over time the team are always improving and adding to the functionality

It can be a little restrictive sometimes on signups and landing pages and sometimes when things are improved its hard to find where stuff has gone

Member Services Coordinator in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Motivated creators

Kommentare: Easy to create/schedule and push out notifications for webinars. Very easy to use as the presenter and you can have someone take temporary stage with you.

I love the creativity and customer service of the Webinar Ninja creators. They also hold frequent webinars to help push out their new fixes/add-ins. Very helpful.

Would like ease of use with multiple hosts. Sometimes you want a co-host to be on screen at the same time...I believe that isn't possible at this time. (looking into it)

Marina G.
CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WebinarNinja - Schedule your first webinar in less than 5 minutes

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WebinarNinja allowed us to get our webinars off the ground quickly. They have fantastic customer support - responsive, and they follow up to make sure that your issue has been resolved. We're planning to use WebinarNinja for a long time.

WebinarNinja gets you started with webinars quickly. They have all the email sequences created. All you need to do is set the webinar information, and you're good to go. Then, as you have time, you can customize all the emails, registration page, and thank you page. The best part of this software is the initial set-up time is less than 5 minutes.

I'm having trouble thinking of what I like least about this software. They've designed it so that you can use your webinars as a marketing tool.

Mike H.
digital content creator in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Webinar Ninja User Review

Kommentare: Ease of use is key plus the "Real time" interaction of Polls and chat is a few of the bonuses.

With any Product or service it is the Support that impresses myself #1 + ease of use. The less steps I need to jump to get the information and job done the better I feel.

Many 3 parties don't recognize WebinarNinja which is upsetting but with the features included within WebinarNinja you only need to direct them to the sign-up page which is hosted with them and easily customized.

Jovhanna T.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

My Favorite Webinar Tool!

Kommentare: It has been a great experience, well worth the investment in my business and I don't have a reason to switch to anything else. I can say that I will be using WebinarNinja a lot more as the needs of my business are shifting and I will be sharing a lot of information through webinar.

I love that WebinarNinja is always improving upon their product. I've used it for about 2 years now and love it. They also provide educational webinars to help you give amazing webinars and understand how to reach your goals using their software. It is soo easy to use from start to finish and I have never had an issue running a webinar.

Honestly nothing, but if I have to list something it doesn't integrate directly with Mailerlite the email marketing system I use, however I am able to integrate it with Zapier, so it's not really an issue.

Phyllis W.
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST webinar software, in my opinion!

I love so many things about WebinarNinja - The ease of use, the simple integration with Infusionsoft, the built-in templates for registration pages and thank you pages, the built-in email sequences, the built-in replay and evergreen features (without an additional fee!) and the stunning professional presentation my clients experience. I could not be happier!

While still a big improvement over Webinarjam, the navigation to modify existing webinars is a little tricky.