Campaign Automator

The Best Paid Search Advertising Tools You'll Use

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist

Kommentare: Optmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually. Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads. Then when I was using their tool in my workouts to readjust these schedules based on clicks, conversions, etc., I was only able to do one before it would send me along to my next task. I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Optmyzr and a few weeks later, he emailed me back saying "It's done! We'd love to have your feedback!" and they had solved my problem in their platform. I could not believe it!

Vorteile: Optmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes. We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.

Nachteile: This is one software where I truly have no complaints. I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.

Great Software and Exceptional Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Chris P.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.

Vorteile: Wide range of functionality
Regular updates and innovation
Time saver
I can offer a much better service to more clients
Support team highly talented and responsive

Nachteile: Interface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue

A Must For PPC Professionals

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Austin W.
Paid Search Manager

Kommentare: As a manager at my digital ad agency, Optmyzr allows me to give greater attention to more clients, without taking up the same amount of time that it would take to do my job manually. It's a super helpful tool that I use daily, that is well worth the money, especially if you're in an agency role or manage multiple clients.

Vorteile: It's a SUPER powerful and streamlined product designed to help search engine marketing folks optimize and manage their campaigns. Their Rule Engine allows users (with no programming or coding experience required) to build their own automated tools that help them fit their clients' and organization's needs. Plus they have an incredibly helpful and quick-to-respond support team that is always looking to help.

Nachteile: The interface could be prettier and a bit more consistent, but once you get used to the tools and where things are, it's incredibly powerful.

My Review of Optmyzr

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Kenji C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: not very good to be honest. I've been a customer for a year or more? I can't remember. The only thing I use your site for is the Optmyzr Express, which I'll add new relevant keywords but most of the times I noticed they are searches in my category that usually misspelled a word or something. Some keywords are good add ons but get very little impressions which I'll have to move to it's own group later on. Then I'll notice that recommended keyword will be back in the recommended option again. It's like a never ending loop, I've done this so many times. I add it, then move it, then delete it, then it's back in the que to add in again. The other features like the gender adjustment or the device bid adjustments are nice touch but sometimes I feel they are way off the mark so I don't even use them now. If I can make a suggestion, you should have weekly group webinars helping people on different discussions. If you do have them, I have never heard about it, but it's free for you and it will help us greatly. Perhaps have an option for private one on one sessions with screen sharing so we can see what you describe. I would say most subscriptions I have like, Ahref, BrightLocal, BuzzStream, Tidio, YouCanBookMe, SpyFu, etc...(there are plenty more I'm signed up with) offer some type of makeover on the dashboard or add new features but have an article to describe how to use that new tool or feature, or they have a video talking about it.. I don't see any of that stuff for you guys.

Vorteile: Scripts are very helpful.
Dashboard is very nice when all accounts are displayed with their spent level.
Oprmyzr Express Is Good

Nachteile: Not user friendly
Complex (even for a seasoned SEO/PPC guy who has a lot of other subscriptions!)
No real guidance of any sort
No good articles/blogs about the industry and how your tools can help
No videos explaining how to use the new features or tools. If you do have them, they are probably buried on your YouTube channel, but it should be on your homepage or even a link on the dashboard.
The little message that says, "You just saved 45 minutes" is ridiculous, most times it's something very small that I did and suddenly I just saved an hour, it's very exaggerated...

PPC optimizations on steroids

Xurxo V.
COO

Kommentare: Optmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC. It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.

Vorteile: Leverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts.
Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful.
This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.

Nachteile: This tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.

Great tool with expanding features

Sean C.
COO

Kommentare: Very favorable sales and service experience. I highly recommend this tool over others in the space. It works well for our team of 5 paid specialists.

Vorteile: This is the paid marketers dream tool. It really helps a small team keep on top of lots of accounts. We have barely touched the full capability of the suite of tools. They have done a good job of informing us of upgrades and improvements to the suite and of the amount of effort/time our team saves on a daily/weekly basis. The dashboarding has been a great way to save time while getting a overview of the 50+ accounts we manage.

Nachteile: It is not the most intuitive for those not in the know of paid marketing. You need to understand what you are doing, or what you want to do. So don't give this tool to the un-initiated they could get themselves in trouble quickly.

Best Software for Optimizing Adwords and Bing

Heather H.
Senior Vice President of Marketing
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Been using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.

Vorteile: Great Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)

Nachteile: The Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.

A Must Have tool for PPC Management

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Paulo henrique R.
ppc director

Vorteile: The ease to use and straight forward tools, help us have not only a better Google/Bing picture but also managing them easily and more effectively.

Nachteile: Nothing much, there is room for improviment and they keep evolving.

Optmyzr the Swiss Army Knife of PPC Tools

Mike F.
Sr Manager Search Marketing
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great support from smart folks. The reps and Optmyzr are expert and generous marketers who never stop helping.

Vorteile: - Pricing is a bargain compared to competitors
-Great keyword de-duping feature
- Quality Score Analysis Including account, campaign, ad group and keyword scores.
- Fast Optimization tools can save hours
- The Cause Report and Root Cause Analysis helps you understand what forces are impacting results
- The ad testing function is very useful and precise
- A very large collection of Google Scripts
- Reporting offers many options and can help sabe time too.

Nachteile: There was really noting I did not like. I don't think phone support is included but the answer emails very quickly.

Saves Time!

Zara I.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it does a lot of the analysis for me and provides me useful information to optimise the accounts. It saves a lot of time if you were to do this manually.

Nachteile: Everything is great! Only thing is that some options are only available with the Pro which is out of my price range.

Awesome Tool

David B.
CMO

Kommentare: Incredibly helpful for our daily PPC management across clients

Vorteile: easy to use interface, wide array of helpful tools, excellent daily monitoring tools and scripts

Nachteile: The things I like least are more complex items that they continued to improve so I am happy to see constant updates

Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Daniel O.
Client Relationship Manager

Vorteile: - Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too.
- Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually.
- Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.

Nachteile: - After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks.
- I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks.
- I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.

An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Richard C.
Senior Online Marketing Analyst

Kommentare: Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention

Vorteile: The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.

Nachteile: The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.

von Optmyzr an 16.11.2017

Thanks for the review Richard!

We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones.

Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.

Absolute time saver

Bewertet am 19.5.2016
Oleg E.
Search Account Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone. In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.

Vorteile: - historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking)
- A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR)
- extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet)
- upcoming SKAG support
- simple and fast
- Analytics reporting
- focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision

Nachteile: - very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc
- report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

von Optmyzr an 19.5.2016

Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)

Saves PPC Managers A Fair Amount of Time

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Michael B.

Kommentare: Generally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.

Vorteile: The Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.

Nachteile: Dayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.

Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
David n J.
VP of Paid Media
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Optmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.

Vorteile: Optmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

von Optmyzr an 23.3.2018

This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!

Good overall. We like the pro dashboard and ease of tracking budgets as well as the scripts.

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Carrie E.

Kommentare: Better optimization for our AdWords accounts and it has saved a tremendous amount of time from a daily budget tracking perspective and optimizations.

Vorteile: Pro Dashboard, budget tracking, budget scripts, check destination scripts, check sitelink scripts, account alerts, account workouts.

Nachteile: On the account workouts / tools for example "First page bridger" it doesn't find all of them. I will go over to Adwords and there will be several more that weren't loaded in Optmyzr. I feel that may be the same way for Keyword lasso etc. I just am not 100% that it is grabbing everything.

von Optmyzr an 16.11.2017

Thanks for the review Carrie! We really appreciate your business and that you are taking the time to share your experience!

Our algorithms for tools like the Keyword Lasso and First Page Bridger take some extra data into account that goes beyond what you'd be able to see directly on the AdWords site so that may be why you see a difference. Our goal is to provide you only with the most relevant suggestions and we'll definitely continue to refine our algorithms based on feedback like this.

Great experience from Ex-Googler founders know behind of scenes of Adwords Algorithms

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Yiğit K.
Passionate Founder
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better Adwords optimization.
Saving more money on my client accounts.
Great support & Adwords scripts.

Vorteile: Account workout module works great. Just 15 mins help you to keep up with all changes need to be made.
I love QS tracker! I can see all Quality Score changes in campaign / adset level by separating on 3 different factors. So, you can see the spaces where needs your attention.
This is missing part of Google Adwords Opportunities module and really excited to see more ML-AI related optimization ideas.

Nachteile: UI/UX still can be improved. Advanced API integration is must for smaller packages too.
The optimization module, mainly focusing on optimizing current account - why not to add new modules for creating a new account structure too.

von Optmyzr an 16.11.2017

Thanks for reviewing us Yigit! We will have a tool for creating new search campaign structures by the end of 2017. For shopping campaigns, we already have great tools for building the structure and for keeping it in sync with the merchant center data.

We're always excited to be able to work with great agencies like ZEO and learn how we can do even more to make managing PPC easier and more profitable.

Powerful, Time-Saving & Reasonably Priced

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Subash B.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: It saved me lotsa time & money - makes repeated analysis available in a click.

Vorteile: One-click optimization, workouts for campaign optimization with customizable workflows, scripts, budget management, alerts, quality score management, etc - everything a PPC Manager needs in one package with a very affordable flat price - no % fee on spends.

Nachteile: It's a powerful tool - it will take time to build your familiarity & get the best out of it. Of course, the team does an introductory one on one with you to take you through the features - but this tool definitely not for a novice. The features on Bing are very very limited. The general user interface can be improved - looks a bit dated & clunky at times especially with large account pagination issues crop up.

von Optmyzr an 5.3.2018

Thanks for the review! We just added a lot of new Bing Ads features so hopefully that brings it closer to what you would expect. We also continue to work on our interface to try and hit the right balance between ease-of-use and efficiency for managing lots of accounts. I agree with you that we are primary a solution for PPC Experts.

If we can help with anything, let us know!

Optmyzr - your best friend in ppc-management

Dan andrè L.
Paid Search Specialist

Kommentare: This software has made my tasks as a pcc account manager at an agency a lot easier and it is a nice companion to help out in raising any concerns that may arise in any pcc-account. It works really well for basic optimization tasks and also has some really powerful features.

Vorteile: A very intuitive and easy to use ppc-management tool. I am using this daily to keep track of the accounts I manage and save lots of time doing optimizations since Optmyzr has the suggestions ready for me, while I just have to engage them with a few clicks. It also makes scripts in Google Ads accounts easy by letting you define some rules and the script is generated for you, ready to be used in your account.

Nachteile: There is nothing in particular I would single out as negative. I have still not managed to deep-dive into all the features and some sections require you to define some rules to get the data you want.

Optmyzr has allowed me to do alone in Search and Shopping what requires a team of 10+ or an agency.

Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Search
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use compared to other larger platforms like Kenshoo or Marin. The support team is incredible and the founder knows PPC inside and out and is happy to share his knowledge. This company goes above and beyond and continues to improve.

Nachteile: While this software is unbeatable for the price for top-down management and analysis...it doesn't really have the capability for bulk ad changes or keyword changes yet. I'm happy to use Adwords Editor for that type of work though so overall I'm very pleased with Optmyzr.

von Optmyzr an 13.11.2017

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the kind words!

We are indeed not the best option for standard bulk changes like those that the AdWords Editor is really good at. To keep our prices reasonable, we try to build workflows that are hard to do in Google's own tools so let us know if there's anything related to bulk ad or keyword changes that we could build to make your life easier. We actually have a really cool bulk ad script that works together with the Editor to make bulk changes to seasonal ads or time sensitive promotions.

The Best PPC Tools On The Market

Chris H.

Kommentare: Optmyzr has had the same effect on my business that doubling my workforce would have. Optmyzr has allowed me to manage campaigns at scale and deliver results far quicker than any other tool I have ever used.

Vorteile: Optmyzr has more than doubled the efficiency of my team. The staff at Optmyzr are fantastic and are happy to develop the tool based on feedback from myself and my team. Optmyzr has been a game changer since I discovered it a few years ago.

Nachteile: I currently use an external tool for Feed management. It would be great if Optmyzr could integrate a feed management tool into its arsenal.

Optmyzr is one of the most important tools we have at the agency.

Bewertet am 11.11.2017
Bruno F.
Director of Operations
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped us get better insights into how our campaigns run as well as scaling up our output.

Vorteile: We've been using Optmyzr for almost three years, and I can't say enough good things about it. The stack of tools offered under a single platform is nothing short of phenomenal. It's instrumental in helping our business grow and in training our analysts as well. It's such a time saver. The support we get from the team is best in class as well.

Nachteile: The only issue we have at the moment is that Optmyzr is not meant for optimizing more than one account at a time. If you have a client who has multiple AdWords accounts, you'll have to budget pace and manage them one by one. A portfolio solution would be highly recommended.

von Optmyzr an 13.11.2017

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bruno and for being a long-time customer!

I'll add multi-account budget pacing to our roadmap. We can already do budget optimization across multiple accounts. I'll email you the instructions to access this experimental feature.

Great software that helps me manage multiple accounts effectively

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Digital Marketing Consultant - Pay per Click, Search Engine Optimisation & Web Analytics

Kommentare: A great overview of the state of my ppc accounts plus fantastic insights very quickly which leaves me time to optimse rather than prep the data.

Vorteile: The overview is the best feature for me. At a glance I can see key metrics for all my accounts and quickly identify any potential issues without spending a huge amount of time filtering data.

Nachteile: The software itself is fantastic. I am a little disappointed that the basic package is no longer available meaning that you have to get your client base to a certain level to be able to access this tool. This tool could help people with low number of clients grow their client base and then scale up their subscription. I do not feel in terms of pricing, it supports the independent ppc manager as much.

Great Service for PPC Users

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Kenji C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very good, even though this is one of the biggest expense I have in my arsenal of tools, I feel it's worth it because of the results it achieves for my client's PPC accounts. I've seen great improvement in all of their results, their CPC and gaining new quality keywords. I also noticed my Quality Score is VERY high now, most of them are around the 7 to 9 (out of 10!) score which is great. The A/B testing is a nice feature too.

Vorteile: Optmyzr Express - one page, you can go through all the recommendations for all of your accounts very easily. Great customer service, usually respond same day with any of your questions.

Nachteile: Ease of use...I think it could be designed so that it's easier to use functions. I'm very tech savy so I understand a lot of it, but there are features that I still don't get too, even after taking the UDEMY class or going on YouTube and even with training, some features are just too confusing and I feel it could be easier by design.