Streamline Inspections Bewertungen

von Streamline Automation Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Streamline Inspections

Mobile and cloud-based fire and community risk reduction inspection software that uses iPads or Windows mobile tablet computers.

Erfahre mehr über Streamline Inspections

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"No more paper inspections!"

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been an overall very positive one. Again, we have gone 100% paperless with our inspection program and have seen a time saving benefit too by not having to file stacks and stacks of inspection reports. Customer service has always been very quick to respond to any question(s) that I have had and are very helpful.

Vorteile: Streamline Inspections gave my department the ability to go 100% paperless when it came to our inspection program. This program has saved me so much time during my day, I am now able to focus on other aspects within my department and not on filing stacks of inspection reports. After the initial set-up process, I now have the ability to auto-schedule inspections as well which is another huge time saver!

Nachteile: There are certain reports and/or certificates that I would like to attach to the inspection(s) that we complete, instead of on another screen in the risk management section.

• Quelle des Nutzers