Über HRnest

Online-System für die effektive Verwaltung von Abwesenheiten, Arbeitszeitplänen und Personalakten von Mitarbeitern.

Erfahre mehr über HRnest

Sometimes it is working really slow and that is very annoying if you're in the rush.

Bewertungen zu HRnest

HRnest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HRnest bereits verwendet?

Adam
Adam
Tester Software in Polen
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I really like working at HRnest

Kommentare: I use it every day and I like working in it. I use HRnest as a regular user - a company employee who reports remote work, holidays, etc. No dark theme.

Easy of use and usability. The website is clear and legible.

Home page - it is not possible to add e.g. remote work. Calendar and home page calendar - here I can only add a vacation plan and a vacation request. No modifications to the home page.

vor 5 Monaten

Adam, thank you for your opinion! We hope you continue to enjoy using HRnest :)

Rafał
Technical Application Engineer in Polen
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trullu convinient and easy-to-use solution for company HR

Kommentare: Using HRnest we were able to use a solution that covers all of our HR needs.

This software contains all modules, that helps us to keep all HR aspects of our company online and at one place. Easy way to integrate with other software, using APIs and other tools makes it additionally convinient.

The only thing that would help us more, would be automated business trip calculations.

Antwort von HRnest

Rafal, many thanks for sharing your insights. We're glad that you are satisfied with the functionality and possibilities our system offers. It's nice to hear that HRnest has met the needs of your company. Thank you!

Grzegorz
Machinery Consultant - Head of HUB in Polen
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Summary of feelings after using it as a user for 2 years

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall opinion about the app is positive

Integrated management: time, resources, occupancy and the ability to report project results

Deleting entered data from forms before there aproovment. It is not possible to redefine the scope of competences for existing users.

vor 6 Tagen

Grzegorz, thank you for your opinion! We are doing our best to make the system more and more user-friendly - thank you for your comment!

Adrianna
Office Assistant in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

better integration between modules

- it's easy to use - the grafical interface is very nice and functional

- integration between modules could be better

Antwort von HRnest

Adrianna, thank you for sharing your opinion. Our support team will contact you to get more information about inter-module integration and potential improvements. Wishing you a good experience with our tool.

Ivona
HR and Payroll Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Platform

Kommentare: Hrnest has amazing customer support, I did the set up that required some customization and HRnest was able to deliver any changes in a fairly quickly manner.

I spend a lot of time going through different demos and doing extensive research. HRnest has it's beta version and you don't really need to sign up and waste time. Instead, it allows for a quick assessment if the features that you are looking for are there. It has all the features that I was looking for in order to automate vacation process approval with calendar visibility. Very easy to use, our employees did not have any problems adapting to the platform.

Inputting the vacation already taken by employees was somewhat cumbersome. I would suggest to adapt to a new platform like this at the very beginning of the year.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calamari und BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HRnest: Ease of use, variety of customization are strong points of HRnest. Other platforms did not have so many customization options as HRnest. The smoothness of the platform is amazing compared to other applications.

Antwort von HRnest

Ivona, thank you for your opinion and such a nice words about our support! We are glad that the system meets your expectations.

Zuzanna
Specjalista HR in Polen
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect working tool

Kommentare: HRnest is a great product, customised and constantly evolving, so that when my business grows I am not thinking about a new product, but about the new opportunities that the HRnest team systematically deliver to me.

Very helpful customer service, easy to use, continuous product development.

The product is so great that I regret not having more modules.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: tomHRM

Warum HRnest gewählt wurde: The previous product functioned like a free app with a huge number of bugs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HRnest: More comprehensive solution of 4 available modules (including health and safety examinations, medical examinations), possibility to register working time for projects, accounting for overtime, registration of working time by QR code, price.

Antwort von HRnest

Zuzanna, we are glad that you like using our system! Thank you for such a nice opinion and the high rating you gave us!

Mateusz
Business analyst in Polen
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best for your buck

Kommentare: We stopped using spreadsheets and paperwork. All is in one place without us worrying if something is missing.

The app is easy to set up and use, it has lots of features normally found in more expensive offline software. The customer service is spot on - all questions are answered quickly and new features are being added with every update. It is very light and works on every kind of device.

No mobile app - only the mobile site access. There should be more types of reports and variables to choose from. The notifications of unregistered work time would be helpful for those who tend to forget.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TimeCamp und tomHRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HRnest: The ease of use, customer support, could be tested before buying.

Antwort von HRnest

Mateusz, thank you for your opinion! We are happy that our system helped you reduce paperwork.

Rafał
IT Specialist in Polen
Verlagswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Holiday module - highly recommend

Kommentare: We are really satisfied with the product.

Really easy to use and introduce to new users. We only use the holiday module so I can rank only this.

Some elements need more looking into how they work.

Antwort von HRnest

Rafal, thank you for the opinion and the high rating you gave us. We are glad that you have been with us for so many years.

Agnieszka
Learning Consultant in Learning and Development in Polen
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy user

Kommentare: Very pleasant! It gives me confidence, it allow to go back to check everything and it is a great planning tool.Definitely something I cannot imagine working without.Every other system I used in the past failed on some level -with HR nest I ma confident not even one minute is lost, and I can manage my flexible work time so efficiently. I'm a fan.

For a tool that I use every day at work, it gives me good user experience. I like the non-invasive interface, clear display of most important data, and that I can access all the info in one place. The functionality goes beyond work-time registration, it also allows to plan, see the scheduling of other team members, who is in the office at that time.

Data is displayed in various ways. The one I prefer the least is Work Time/ Reports - with vertical display and red markings when the time was missed - I much more often loot at Work Time/ Calendar that shows me the time in horizontal manner and somehow it's more comprehensive to me. I guess it depends how we think about time in general.

vor 5 Monaten

Agnieszka, thank you for pointing out the advantages of HRnest in such detail - we are glad that the system has gained another fan :)

Agata
Agata
tRAINER in Polen
Rechtsabteilung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A realay good option!

Easiness of use, online acsess, good customer experience

I am quite satisfied with this tool, it's hard to say

vor 5 Monaten

Agata, thank you for your opinion! We hope your continued experience with HRnest will be just as good :)

Krzysztof
CEO in Polen
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clear HR management without HR manager

With HRnest we keep all things related to attendance at one place, after our HR manager left the company was a bit confused what to do. After few clicks we knew all is fine and we can keep all formal biurokracy in order. The accountancy is happy too, it's flexible and easy software.

I had problem with expiring session, but contact with support solved this quickly.

letztes Jahr

Krzysztof, thank you for such a nice opinion! We are glad we could be a solution in a stressful moment :)

Paweł
General Manager in Polen
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An opinion

Kommentare: An application that transfers knowledge about holidays to employees, there are no unnecessary questions, how much leave do I have? when i was on vacation does anyone have a vacation planned for this period? and many more. As a manger, I have more time.

It solve all of my problems with managing of vacations.

All team is using this aplication with pleasure and all heppens without my involve.

Antwort von HRnest

Pawel, thank you for the feedback. We are glad that our program has been recognized and appreciated by your team and that working with HRnest is easy and convenient for them. Pleased to hear that thanks to HRnest you have more time for other priority tasks. Wish you further positive experiences from using our application. Thank you for being with us.

Tomasz
IT Manager in Polen
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, and simple tool!

Kommentare: It's a great tool, contains all most important options in very good price. I truly recomended. Especially for small and medium company.

easy to use, Intiuitive, good price, mobile friendly, additional modules

no native app, lack of module to communicate with emploey

letztes Jahr

Tomasz, thank you for your opinion! We are glad you find our tool intuitive and easy to use and that you paid attention to its good price :)

Aleksandra
Head Accountant in Polen
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HRnest

Kommentare: Workflow of absence data are very straightforward and efficient. My overall experiance is very good, both as a user and administrator.

Transparency, ease of use, collective imports

Part of reports needs to be adjusted manually to our interntal needs and integrations.

Antwort von HRnest

Aleksandra, thank you for your opinion and good word. Please let us know what exact report you are interested in - maybe we could help you automate it. We are glad that your experience with our system is positive.

Anna
HR assistant in Polen
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I recommend

easy to use and intuitive program, very good contact with the supervisor from Hrnest

the leave limit for part-time employees must be introduced accordingly,

Antwort von HRnest

Anna, thank you for adding your opinion and words of appreciation.

Beata
Owner in Polen
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very easy to use app

easiness and clearity of the holiday plan

I like everything, espcially the easy way to accept holiday requests.

Antwort von HRnest

Hi Beata, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate the effort you took to add a recommendation.

Dorota
Country HR Manager in Polen
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: solved the problem with paper applications, quick acceptance, preservation of document circulation

Easy for use, reports are very helpful, the ability to make excel reports

I have no objections to the program HR nest, it meets the expectations

Antwort von HRnest

Dorota, thank you! We are glad that we can get to know your opinion. Nothing motivates us to work more than a satisfied customer.

Lukas
Project Manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great holiday tracker tool

HRnest is a user-friendly application which enabled our organisation to manage holidays in a very effective way. The support team is very responsive and reacts very quickly with small adjustments to the software.

It's really difficult to give negative feedback. So far, all problems were quickly addressed by the support team so are not up to date anymore.

Antwort von HRnest

Lukas, thank you for sharing your opinion. We are glad that the system meets your expectations.

Linda
HR Manager in Polen
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Highly reccomended for small and mid - companies

Kommentare: Great!

It is simple, customer service is great and always willing to help

Its lack of the functions of employees evaluation platform

Antwort von HRnest

Linda, thank you for a good opinion and such a nice words about our customer service!

Anna
HR in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yameo

instance of absence.

part of 'home office' - if for example I need to cancel one day, first i needed to cancel all the request, then put the day off and finally again the first request

Antwort von HRnest

Anna, thank you for your opinion. In the HRnest system it is possible to correct and shorten requests, but only at the end or start date - there is no option to edit mid-days. If you would be interested in enabling such functionality, please let us know.

Agnieszka
Finance Director in Polen
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution especially for smaller companies

We introduced HRnest in our company about 1 year ago and we are very satisfied with it. It's user-friendly, no need to organize sophisticated trainings for people. It significantly reduced the paper work and mistakes. It's extremely helpful in companies with outsourced HR /Accounting - information is exchanged quickly and properly. It's very useful for managers to track the holidays limits for employees and to plan the vacation period. I truly recommend HRnest.

It takes time to create the accounts however most of the data you can load using defined templates.

Antwort von HRnest

Agnieszka, thank you for your nice words and for being with us!

paulina
director in Polen
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

good program

Kommentare: a good work time management program. Additional functions may become extensive over time.

control of the schedule of a dispersed team

no working hours added for variable working hours

Antwort von HRnest

Paulina, thank you for sharing your observations. We will contact you to explain in more detail what you are missing in our application. Thank you once again, wishing you a good day!

Robert
Regional Sales Manager in Polen
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and intuitive software

easy to use and intuitive software, nice icons shows status employe

I would appreciate the ability to create shortcuts and auto-fill based on previous requests

letztes Jahr

Robert, we are glad you find our system easy to use and intuitive. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Hubert
Sales Manager in Polen
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Faster, easier

Kommentare: I work with various applications. They are very intuitive.

I am able to analyze the necessary data faster. I am able to settle e.g. business trips faster. There is no need to waste time preparing additional documents.

I have no comments. Rather, I have no objection to the operation of the system.

Antwort von HRnest

Hubert, we are glad that HRnest has made your work faster and easier! Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for companies!

It's very easy to use and to manage - simple and plain with extended options. Every employee can keep up to date with their application process - they say they really like the transparency that HRnest gives

There's no cons for me to be honest. Paperless schedules mean greater transparency. With HRnest, we can make adjustments to schedules on the fly, without unnecessary drafting and amending.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for such a nice opinion! We are glad that our system is transparent and easy to use for you!