Über Showell

Das Showell-Verkaufsunterstützungstool ermöglicht es Teams, mehr Geschäfte mit überzeugenden Präsentationen und einem erfolgreichen Käufererlebnis abzuschließen.

Erfahre mehr über Showell

We have got value for money almost instantly since salesforce can start using Showell in no-time.

No use to spend time and money on such content.

Bewertungen zu Showell

Showell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Showell bereits verwendet?

Alexander
Verkaufsberater in Österreich
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use

Kommentare: Präsentation / Gutes Feedback erhalten

Die Darstellung, das einfache hin und herspringen und das Bildermaterial.

keine Deutschen Präsentationen, es sind nur Englische vorhanden und wir benutzen Showell im Deutsch sprachigem Raum.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Alexander, Great to hear that you've found the use of Showell simple, especially with presentations. We'll make sure to inform your account's admin users about the lack of German content in German speaking countries.

CEO in Finnland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best sales tool for b2b

Kommentare: Increase in efficiency and quality of presentation in sales meetings.

I love using Showell in my day to day sales work. Using Showell and great presentation materials and templates, I can create a tailored and professional looking presentation in just matter of minutes. No need to copy and paste from previous presentations, you can find everything easily, presentations look great and are super easy to share too. An example on the benefit: One night at 11.15 pm I realized that I had forgotten to prepare a presentation for a sales call on the next morning. I opened up Showell, created a couple of customer specific slides, collected basic product, company and reference slides from Showell and at 11.25 pm I had a presentation ready for the meeting. Completely tailored to the customer.

No Mac app as of yet. Could have better ability to track presentation shares.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Seidat und Showpad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Showell: Best value for money.

Antwort von Showell

Thank you Timo. Great to hear your positive feedback. Stay tuned for the Mac-issue, we'll have some interesting news later this spring. BR, Markus from Showell

Arran
Marketing Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, yet simple to administer and use platform

Kommentare: Great initial non-pushy sales process, onboarding was quick and simple, on-going support and addition of users and features nice and simple. Single point of contact at the organisation. I've rolled out Showpad previously to 100+ people and even though the experience from them wasn't bad, I felt it was a little rushed. Showell invest in the resource to support you and be available if needed. I'd opt for Showell over any other platforms in the future too and would always recommend them.

It's a powerful, yet simple to administer and use platform. Sales team really value that all of their sales info to support their conversations are easy to access in one single location. Across all of their devices. Also straight forward to share on the spot and track when items are reviewed or not. It's also simple enough for non-marketing or technical staff to update. Executive Assistants often go on to drop different documents on for users.

There's nothing that comes to mind - any niggles I had have been resolved with the most recent Showell 10 update. Just keep all the apps and web interfaces aligned so the user experience is consistent pls.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Showpad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Showell: I've rolled out Showpad previously to 100+ sales people and even though the experience from them wasn't bad, I felt it was a little rushed. Showell invest in the resource to support you and be available if needed. I'd opt for Showell over any other platforms in the future too and would always recommend them.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Arran, for your review. Awesome to hear that you've had such a great experience with us!

Deef
Multimedia Designer in Niederlande
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An okay platform

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Generally fast in use and has most features you'd expect for managing content.

Missing features such as the ability to download one large folder with numerous other folders inside, the ability to share word documents (they get automatically converted to PDF files upon uploading them) or having to switch to editing mode constantly on an administrator account.

Jakub
International Product and Marketing Manager in Polen
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Showell used for Product related content acros International landscape

Kommentare: Showell is a handy tool taht can be used for multiple purposes. It helps in Product Management and training tasks improve the information flow and boost product-related materials' take rate. It helps me a lot and it is very much appreciated by the end users as well.

- Desktop + MobileApp - Online and Offline - Easy to use - Easy to set up - Easy to communicate with the sales staff - Easy customisable interface

- What could be slightly improved is to have more possibilities of performance reporting, like custom reports.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your insights, Jakub. Great to hear that you've found Showell to be helpful for you and the end users. We appreciate your feedback on reporting as well.

Juan Pedro
Regional Commercial Director in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Showeel Review

Kommentare: I have been using Showell for a few years it is a great tool that makes salespeople life easier and it is fairly easy to find the information you are looking for.

Showell is a very good tool for an organization like ours, with more than 20 distributors. It is very easy to use and it makes communication with distributors more efficient. The implementation process was quite straightforward and not it only took a few weeks from set up to communicate with distributors.

I do not think there is something I do not like about Showell. The main problem is people that do not get use to using platforms like Showell and it is hard to get them to try and use the platform.

Georgia
Commercial Enablement Executive in UK
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value platform that meets our business needs, fantastic service and support

Kommentare: No complaints for the price - helps us with our business needs and support from the Showell team is always on hand

Great, fairly priced platform that meets our business needs for content storing & sharing. The support and account management team are so helpful and the platform itself is user-friendly and useful for keeping content organised as well as being easy to share with prospects

Overview on analytics: it is hard to gain an overall insight into external analytics - the reporting and presenting of these could be clearer and more intuitive

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Highspot und Showpad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Showell: Value for money - well priced for what we needed it for

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Georgia, for your review! We appreciate your feedback on the analytics - very valuable insights for us to further develop our platform.

Koskinen
Koskinen
Manager, Technical Sales and After-sales in Finnland
Verpackung und Container, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Showell is a strong sales support

Kommentare: Very good program and strong team in the background

Using Showell is really easy and effortless. Works great online and offline, you can use it on your mobile phone, tablet or PC. Especially good for presentations and sales support.

where we use Showell, there have been no bad features, but we have found more possibilities

vor 3 Monaten

Awesome to hear that you've had a great experience with us!

Samy
Samy
Sales and Business Developper in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Global use of Showell as admin for an organisation

Overall, I've really enjoyed using Showell for my organisation. It's a fabulous tool for having a shared database for the whole of our organisation, and for our sales teams when they're prospecting.

On the admin side, sometimes loading new documents doesn't work properly, or at least takes a long time to initialise between the admin and client versions. We've also encountered problems with document formats, in particular with PNG files, which need to be smaller than 8000 x 800 in order to be viewable on the web version of showell.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Samy. As we're always aiming to improve our platform, your insights on PNG file limitations are very valuable.

Naomi
Marketing coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Showell appreciation

It's users friendly for our representatives.

There are occasional bugs, but most of the time they are quickly resolved.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Naomi!

Ricardo
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool, but needs more improvement

Kommentare: Good but need some improvements. Specially in the Layout quality option and the possiblity to upload translation automaticly

The tool is very eficient but need more layout option to be improved

Layout quality option and also its not possible to upload translation automaticly

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Ricardo, for your constructive feedback. We're always aiming to improve our platform and truly appreciate the insights.

Sebastian
Area Sales Manager in Finnland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My everyday tool kit

Kommentare: As a heavy user of Showell all I can say is I really like it. I guess I would not use it every day if it would suck.

- To always have the important and relevant information with you regarding our products. Since Showell works offline, I know that I can always access my data even when travelling abroad without internet access or at sites where no wifi is available. - In our organization we use this platform as intranet to share important product data internally and externally to our distributors. This way we ensure that all peers have up to date and same data. - I use Showell on a daily basis both on my phone and on my laptop to to check data that I need since it is easier than connecting to a shared network drive. - Instead of filling email servers with attachments, I send links to the recipient so they can download for example a brochure when they want. I will then also get a notification when they have downloaded the content. - The platform helps our company to support our distributors in their sales work by giving them all the relevant sales material in one easy and good looking place. If they have their phone with them, they have all they need to interact and with end users and customers.

- In the beginning we had some issues to get it to show/present correctly on all different phone platforms, but after it got fixed it has been displaying and working correctly for me. - I would love if the platform would inform you in the confirmation email that WHO downloaded and WHAT. Now I only get an generic email informing that someone has downloaded a file. It is ok if you only share occasionally but if you share tens of files to different recipients a day you don't know who has downloaded and what.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Sebastian, thanks for your encouraging feedback. So great to hear that you benefit from Showell personally but also as a global team.

Heikki
Product Marketing Manager in Finnland
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We found Showell to be the best fit for our global team

We did a thorough analysis on what options and tools were available on the market and we found that Showell was the best fit for us and we have been using it now for two years. We have a global network of salespeople all over the world and Showell has proven to be a great tool to effectively deliver the content. Our sales team has found Showell to be very easy and fun to use. It enables our sales team to make a professional appearance with customers. Also, the admin side is fast and easy to use. The analytics features provide useful information for admins. There is a lot of useful functionality in the Showell app, and the functionality has been developing constantly. The Showell support has been working excellently, whenever we have had any questions. We have seen a great return on the investment in Showell. We recommend any sales team to take a serious look at Showell before choosing a sales enablement solution.

In the beginning we did miss some functionality, but that has been added the version updates.

Antwort von Showell

Thank you Heikki, for your profound review. Your feedback is much valued as we work to build Showell even better.

Jason
Technical Consultant in Südafrika
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Showell is a fantastic platform for sending and receiving of large files

Kommentare: When the platform was first used it immediately became popular due to the ease of which
the platform works . Images are very professional when downloads are completed which creates a positive mindset when clients deal with me going forwards.

I like the easy to use platform for my clients to use . Even in Zimbabwe these files are easy to access and see. It looks professional and creates an environment that clients like to use. This makes accesability easier going forwards.

The sending notification could be more precise with reference to the end user ID download notifcation.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Jason, Thanks for your very positive review! We're happy to hear that you find Showell Share center useful - I'm sure that you'll also like some of the features we will bring to Share Center later this year.

ceo in Finnland
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The tool which makes the sales presentation easy

Kommentare: Message from our sales team is: we cannot anymore work without this presentation system.

We have a broad collection and the presentation to the customer is much easier now with lot of pictures, instead of samples of each item. Now we have one presentation, which is used by our sales team, of course yuo can make small personal changes in it. Updating the sales material is fast and easy.

It works well for us. We have no experience of presentation tools before.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Timo, Thanks for your excellent review and also for your kind words. We promise to keep on developing Showell to serve your business the best way possible.

Danielle
Marketing Coodinator in Kanada
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy and efficient

Easy to use, quick to set up, no need for long training to be operational, quick and courteous customer service.

I would like to have the possibility to compare 2 periods in on the same screen. For example: use for 2 different months or the most shared documents for 2 specific and non-consecutive time periods. It is not that serious since we can see them separately and we have access to the information.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Danielle, Thanks so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you find Showell efficient and easy to use. And that you like our customer service too.

Pertti
Area Sales Manager in Finnland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy to share

Kommentare: Showell has made my daily work easier thanks to quick access to always up-to-date material in a single place.

User interface is clear and convenient, and easy to navigate. Works well also in cellphone. All material is always up to date. Sharing of files is very simple and fast: link is readily available for sending by email or instant message.

So far no particular issues or notable inconveniences.

Antwort von Showell

Hello Pertti, Thanks so much for your encouraging review. We are so happy to hear that Showell does make your everyday work easier.

Patrick
CEO in Finnland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for all customer meetings

Kommentare: With Showell our team works more efficiently - we don’t need to search for any content because it’s all there. Now we can also be sure that all the content is up-to-date and the customer gets the latest info in all the meetings.

Showell is so fast and easy to use. I can find all the material needed in seconds and easily share it with my customers. Also, the content is easy to tailor to any customer’s specific needs.

Even with Showell I still need to get my content right. With Showell, I also realized which material is never used. No use to spend time and money on such content.

Antwort von Showell

Thank you for the review, Patrick. Glad to hear that you find Showell great for your customer meetings. Did you know that over half of the material designed by marketing is never used by the sales team. Showell points out these unused material easily.

Tirus
Technical Sales Engineer in Kenia
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Showell Content Management

Kommentare: I am pleasantly content in using the Showell app for the moment. I notice the continuous updates make user experience easier at least for sharing content and general content management

Showell content management offers a seamless solution to sharing content with users and also managing content for use during daily work. It provided me a unique perspective on the benefits of easier content management which accrue in more productivity

Updating of content has become faster and generally non-intrustive but it would be great if this content update feature would be fine-tuned to provide more intuitive navigation to new content items

Antwort von Showell

Hi Tirus, Thanks for your positive review! We are very pleased to hear that Showell makes managing your content easy and fast. That shows that we are on a right track.

Jenny
Product Management Executive in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Everything You Need in One Place

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Showell, it's really easy and I can communicate various pieces of content and media to our distributors with ease and ensure it's all tracked.

I love that Showell can host a variety of media and content and store it in various folders, depending on department and needs. As a daily user of Showell, I need to ensure I can get what I need quickly, the search function ensures everything is at the tip of my fingers.

Nothing - I really like using Showell and have never used a competitor.

Antwort von Showell

Thanks Jenny! We're so happy to hear that Showell makes your life easier. And also that with Showell you seem to be able to serve your customers better. That, after all, is our #1 goal!

Jarmo
salesman in Finnland
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Showell

Kommentare: As a technical salesperson, Volvo trucks, I need a lot of information and videos and brochures in the customer situation every day.

Very easy to use and when the content is up to date so very reliable. Mobile version and computer the version works excellently. Information and files etc are always available.

With over a year of user experience, I can't really find anything I don't like

Antwort von Showell

Hi Jarmo, thanks for your awesome review! Great to hear that you find Showell helpful in your everyday sales work.

Annukka
Communications Manager in Finnland
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Showell really helps sales and marketing

Kommentare: Really simple and easy to use software

All sales material is very easy to update to Showell and it is very easy to use when meeting customers. I also like that all sales material can be presented so that it supports the company brand.

I don't know any features that could be better. Showell really works for us.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Annukka, thanks so much for your review. Wonderful to hear that you find it easy to support your brand with Showell, since that has been in Showell's core from the day one.

Sari
Sari
Area Manager in Finnland
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sharing the documents with the customers could not be more easy

Kommentare: Sharing the documents is easy.

Easy to use. Documentation management within the team and customers is fast and simple. Reduce paper use.

It's better to keep software interface and functionalities simple . If there is too many options it might start to effect to users negatively.

Antwort von Showell

Hi Sari, and thanks from your positive feedback. It is our priority to keep our product as intuitive and fast as possible. Great to hear that you appreciate it too.

Pekka
Sales manager in Finnland
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SMC Finland Oy

Very easy to use and promote to the customer

Sometimes take a long time to download files

Antwort von Showell

Hi Pekka, thanks for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you find Showell easy to use when promoting your products and services to your customers.

Jimmi
Sales Manager in UK
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy display tool

Kommentare: Great and easy tools

Easy to upload PDF, pictures, video Easy to show customers ex. pictures, features etc.

It should be easier to share with others, 1 person, groups. As well as clear who you have shared with

Antwort von Showell

Thank you, Jimmi for your encouraging review. Good to hear that Showell works well as a part of your tool box among other great tools.