Über NightsBridge

Online-Vertriebslösung für Frühstückspensionen, Pensionen, Boutique-Hotels und Lodges. Premier Partner: Booking.com.

Erfahre mehr über NightsBridge

User friendly- easy to teach integrated software making daily controls far easier.

It would be helpful to have a "drag and drop" function to move bookings around.

Bewertungen zu NightsBridge

4,9
4,9

NightsBridge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NightsBridge bereits verwendet?

Sue
Sue
Owner/Director in Südafrika

Great Dervice, Ease of Use

Kommentare: Just overall great to work with both on the cloud & when phoning for help.

It's on the cloud & available anywhere.

They need to get a system for those that don't have credit cards on there Paybridge system.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sue We appreciate your feedback; we agree that one of the best features of NightsBridge is being able to use it anywhere, on any device! Customers do receive your banking details via email if they want to pay via EFT, and can also pay via EFT if you send them a check-out link from your BridgeIT; we would love to hear more about other payment types your guests are asking for.

Ruth

I love Nightsbridge

Kommentare: Nightsbridge is brilliant and I have recommended them to many other establishments.

The entire Nightsbridge system is super easy to use, and you don't need to have a degree to use it.

I dislike nothing about Nightsbridge. Everything works very well.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ruth We appreciate your review, and we love hearing how easy NightsBridge has been to use for you. We look forward to continuing to bring you more features to streamline your online business.

Janell

NIGHTSBRIDGE USER

Kommentare: Nightsbridge is user friendly with excellent support. Online visibility increased our revenue.

The software is very modern and user friendly.

The software has no cons as of now in my humble opinion

letztes Jahr

Hi Janell We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying our user-friendly software and helpful support. We have some exciting new features coming out soon that we hope you will also enjoy!

Annelise
Business owner in Südafrika

Nightsbridge is our oxygen

Kommentare: I would not be able to run a successful business if it was not for NB. Their customer services are also outstanding. I would highly recommend to anyone in the industry.

NB gives us the opportunity to be "out there" . Always up to date on our rates and service description. With all the on-line sites out in the world, it is impossible to go an update each of them individually in a short space of time. Nightsbridge gives us the opportunity to make changes on the go and we are assured that it the same on all the sites.We have a instant overview on how or reservations are looking for the day/week/Month/Year and compare to previous years. Lots of analytics helps us to work on our services and rates on a daily basis.The fact that you can ad restrictions such as minimum stays, arrival and departure requirements gives us the opportunity to run our business the way we wish to.

There is nothing not to like about NB but space for a few additional functions:Please add a "reminder" function for individual bookings. What we would like to do is place a reminder for ourselves if we need to take action on a guest booking for example " final payment 7 days prior" and then we get a reminder 7 days prior to process payment for [sensitive content hidden]. Or if we need to place an order for flowers/cakes etc.A function to show what amount guests got as a discount (difference between rack rate and rate paid)A function to show the amount for commission paid.It would be nice if the reservation can show the guests nationality.A lot of people have different phone numbers to whatsapp numbers , include d line for phone number and Whatsapp number

letztes Jahr

Hi Annelise Thank you very much for your detailed feedback -- we love hearing about our clients' full experience using our software! We can assist with many of the additional functions you're looking for -- please get in touch with our Support Ninjas and they will give you their suggestions.

Jemma

General Manager Generally Very Satisfied with NightsBridge

Kommentare: The guest house has been using NightsBridge for a long time now. I have only been using it for a year - from when I joined as manager. So far I have seen the update to the latest version - which the team handled well and again, customer support was very helpful when some features had moved or were difficult to understand. I took part in one of the workshops in the area last year and I realised that it's not just a programme, they have created a community as well. They take care of their customers and that makes it worth every cent.

As the manager of a guesthouse, I really appreciate NightsBridge's efficiency. It's easy to use on the surface, but also has many tools to take advantage of if you want to delve deeper - to help the process of reporting, invoicing, and communicating with guests. The financial management is great. The customer support is unmatched.

I would like to see a visual on the calendar when I apply a close-out for a room. I would also appreciate it if I could edit payments for at least a few minutes or hours after I have entered them on a specific account. On occasion I make an error when listing the date or type of payment and when I open it again - even if immediately - it becomes uneditable. Then having to apply a "mistake" payment on the account to remove that payment just makes the accounting very messy. I understand the importance of freezing the information but if there could be a way to make a 5 minute window, that would help very much.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jemma We appreciate your feedback; we are excited to see that you're enjoying so many of our features and our customer support, and we're always looking for innovative ways to improve our product. For room-type closeouts, you can get a visual of those by toggling the view on your BridgeIT calendar to Room Type. We're glad to have you as part of our community!

kim
manager in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nightsbridge Review

Kommentare: Very good

The Software is easy to use a very user friendly all nightsbridge staff are so helpful

The accounting system needs improving, we have considered changing from nightsbridge to get better accounting the system doesn't follow through with one reference it uses a few different ones on different reports, I try to use the booking ID but on some reports you have to use the account ID, so its a few too many references when cross checking payments, the payment report would also be great if it would show names of the booking and dates etc so if there is confusion we dont have to open the entire reservation.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kim Thank you for your review; we're glad to see that you've found NightsBridge easy to use and that our staff have helped you along the way. We've made a lot of improvements to our accounting system and we hope that it's been working well for you.

Zen
Owner of Guesthouse in Südafrika

Thrilled To Use Nightsbridge

EXCELLENT customer care, always friendly, helpful staff on call to assist when needed. I love th call back feature which is a plus. I have enjoyed Nightsbridge and there gatherings, where we learn so much and its always well organised. I am a very happy customer

I would like a option to capture or for Guests to upload a photo of their ID with the bookings and to have an arrival time slot that has to be filled in on booking as mandatory for the booking to be createdIf a room is changed to another room i think it should keep its settings ie: bed & breakfast might change to manual rates or something else it gets confusing

letztes Jahr

Hi Zen We appreciate your review and are so happy to hear that you are enjoying using NightsBridge and have attended some of our workshops. We love sharing our knowledge with our properties! Thank you for the feedback on the features you'd like to see -- this is always valuable for our Development Team.

Charl
Charl
General manager in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ITC Review

Kommentare: I love it, it is user-friendly, easy to learn / and teach.

It is affordable and because the company is South African base customer service is excellent and instant. No delay. They have custom-built certain aspects for us as a company to be able to have us as a client.

When they started cloud base, it was slow, however, we reported it and the issue got fixed quickly.

letztes Jahr

Hi Charl Thank you for your valuable feedback - we are so glad that we're offering you a service that you love. We're always working on ways to offer even more time-saving features for our properties, so keep a lookout for our new features rolling out soon.

Hilary
Owner Manager in Südafrika

Channel Manager and Property Management system - All in one

Kommentare: Professional and patient at all times. Staff are all well trained in all fields. They return calls promptly, and solve all problems.

This is one of the best systems we have used. User friendly and the amazing Nightsbridge staff are so helpful.

From day one, we never had any problems with Nightsbridge.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Hilary Thank you very much for your glowing review. We are so proud to hear that we've provided you with such great software and service! We'll be rolling more features out in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled!

Shelley
Owner/Manager in Südafrika

Nightsbridge is User-Friendly

Nightsbridge is easy to use for both the host and the guest.

Additional costs for channels which makes Nightsbridge more costly/less efficient

Kirstein

Satisfied Nightsbridge user

Kommentare: Absolutely being live online 24/7 and the easy, seamless automated booking process with instant access from anywhere, what can be easier?

Amazed at how well the challenges were addressed over a number of years providing us with a truly stable platform to manage our business. In particular how well the channel manager puts us in the hands of so many operators. Nightsbridge provides us with exactly what we need and their support is absolutely excellent.

I don't like the feature where Nightsbridge issues invoices to clients 'on our behalf' that interferes with our numeric invoicing complicating our admin and control.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kirstein Thank you for your feedback; we are happy to be able to connect your property to so many channels and bring in those additional bookings. The automated send functionality on the invoices can be disabled - we are looking into your request to add custom invoice numbering.

Philip
Owner/Manager in Südafrika

NightBridge is the best

Kommentare: They have thought of every possible operational function needed for an online booking platform before I even though of needing it.

Ease of use and accuracy. Excellent online tutorials on usage of the system.

I have not found any aspect that was in any way unsatisfactory and therefore have not found anything that is a negative. So no Cons.

letztes Jahr

Hi Philip We appreciate your review; we are glad to see that you are finding our system easy to use and making use of our online tutorials. We have some exciting new features coming out soon that we hope you will also enjoy!

Megan
Manager in Südafrika

Will only use Nightsbridge for Hospitality

Kommentare: Well worth the small monthly fee & reports excellant

Easy to understand & user friendly. Critical for the Hospitality industry. Excellant back up support

There is nothing as it is THE system to use in Hospitality

letztes Jahr

Hi Megan Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that we are providing you with the best software in the industry. We're looking forward to rolling out even more exciting features in the months to come and making our partnership with you even more valuable.

Riel
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nightsbridge should be your first choice

Kommentare: Fantastic, dependable company to work with.

Ease of use, affordability, great support

Some functionality as far as reporting in the PMS side of the product needs improvement to make it suitable for larger properties. There is no better chanell manager on the market.

letztes Jahr

Hi Riel Thank you for your review - we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you're enjoying using our software. We look forward to releasing even more features for our properties to make use of.

Joretha

Great Service

Kommentare: Very happy

We are very happy with Nightsbridge. The assistance is very quick and efficient.

The online check in doc can not be modified and edited to have the property details on the document.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joretha Thank you for your review; we are so glad to read that you're enjoying our software. You can edit all of your template documents, including Registration, to include your property details via your Setup (under Templates). Please get in touch with us if you need support with that.

Manager in Südafrika

Review by Millgate Cottage

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with Nightsbridge

Easy integration across all connected agents. Ease of financial control

I find the multiple person booking is a bit cranky as far as pricing competitively goes.

letztes Jahr

Hi Chris Thank you very much for your review -- we strive to make connecting your property to all the different booking channels as easy and seamless as possible. Please reach out to our amazing Dream Team if you need any assistance with your pricing -- they are full of awesome ideas!

Patricia
Managing Director in Botsuana
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It really works as a booking system and the customer service is great.

I could not run my business without it. It is easy to install and the back up service is second to none.

There is nothing I would change, they have given me all I need to run my booking system

letztes Jahr

Hi Patricia We appreciate your review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our all-in-one system. Our Support Ninjas love being able to support our properties and make life as easy as possible!

Frieda
Owner of Guesthouse in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cannot manage my guesthouse without Nightsbridge

Kommentare: Fantastic product - staff very helpfull. Changed my life!!

Everything. Easy to use and understand and staff always willing to assist.

Some actions require time to get used to.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Frieda We are so happy to hear that you enjoy how easy to use our software is, and that our staff are always helpful. If you would like some additional training on any of our products, feel free to get in touch with our Support Team -- our Ninjas are always happy to help!

Richard

Without Nightsbridge I would really struggle

Kommentare: Eliminates double bookings.
Helps control my calendars.
Notes that I write for my staff when they check in guests.

Nightsbridge has really made my running of my guest houses way easier. The functionality is amazing and the support is perfect.

There is nothing that I don't like about Nightsbridge.

letztes Jahr

Hi Richard We love hearing when our software solves the problems our establishments face, especially those dreaded double bookings. We have some exciting new features coming out soon that we hope you will also enjoy!

Ronald
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Love Nightsbridge

Kommentare: Love Nightsbridge and most staff are always friendly and helpful.

Easy to use and has everything I need. Calander works excellent.

Better support when it comes to problems with Expedia or Bookings.com (which I pay for)

letztes Jahr

Hi Ronald We're excited to hear that NightsBridge is offering you everything you need to do better business online. Our team will be happy to hear your feedback!

richa
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Excellent

The convenience of having a manager for all my channels.

I don't know. I enjoy working with them and have nothing to compare it to.

letztes Jahr

Hi Richa Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying having a central point for all your channels - we love making life easier for our properties! There are some exciting new features coming out soon - keep your eyes peeled!

James
MD in Südafrika

Superb Hospitality Management

Kommentare: Great support by Staff

None- all issues resolved immediately. Excellent telephonic support.

letztes Jahr

Hi James Thank you for your review; we are happy to hear that you are enjoying our system and getting the support you need. Keep an eye out for new features rolling out soon -- we're sure you'll love them!

Daniel
owner in Südafrika

user

Kommentare: good

clear, and always willing to assist!

many tabs on top of each other for, for example, payments and invoices

letztes Jahr

Hi Daniel Thank you for your review; we are happy to hear that you are enjoying our system and getting the support you need. We would love to get more feedback about the tabs on top of each other - please reach out to us if you'd like to tell us more.

Wouter
Mr in Südafrika

Exceptional

All bookings in one place. No updating of each site.

There are no cons currently I can think of.

letztes Jahr

Hi Wouter Thank you for your review -- we love being able to support our properties and offer an all-in-one solution to help do more and better business. We're looking forward to rolling out even more useful features for you to enjoy soon!

Liz

Very satisfied

Kommentare: Excellent booking channel to use.

Very easy to use. Always innovating. Excellent support.

None to note. We are very happy with NightsBridge.

letztes Jahr

Hi Liz We appreciate your feedback. We love finding new ways to make life easier for our properties - keep an eye out for the new features we're busy rolling out!