Über Project.co

Kundenseitige Projektmanagementsoftware – jedes Projekt bringt dein Team und das Team deines Kunden zusammen, um miteinander zu chatten und zusammenzuarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Project.co

Ease of use, simple onboarding and setup, integrations and embed options for other apps.

The interface can be "busy" at times, and it's easy to click the wrong button, I've found.

Bewertungen zu Project.co

4,9

Project.co hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 207 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Project.co bereits verwendet?

Jessica
Jessica
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I think I'm in Love

Kommentare: I've been exploring Project.co for ten days now and find myself incredibly impressed! Not only are there a ton of features I haven't even had time to explore (which will work best for my thinking processes? the kanban (trello-like) view? the calendar view? the list view? and what about sorting?), but the ones that I HAVE explored are pretty awesome.Last night I was playing with inviting a client into their project. I LOVE this. The client can only see their project and only the parts that matter to them. (My internal notes, time count, and detailed task lists are hidden.) The client can invite their spouse themselves to the project if they want to. The areas that the client can access are limited and the functions for the client are limited so it means my client can't mess up the accounts! And, even though we just have the one project for the client (so far), we can use all kinds of ways to help them track what's going on: bulleted lists, checkmark lists, lists that expand and contract, ways to highlight or change the bold/italic/strikethrough and typesize to emphasize things,.... just tons of features.I could go on, but I have to get back to my Projects! Thanks Project.co! I'm really excited to keep exploring!

Simple enough to learn quickly and get around easily, complicated enough to get really organized and track a lot of info. Love the visually simple design. And love the collaboration possible with clients that restricts them enough that it's even easier to use for them and they can't mess anything up.

It's loading slowly sometimes. Might want another level of organization, for instance having individual clients organized into a larger client group or having the various projects organized into themes (admin, clients, marketing, etc.)

Paul B
Paul B
Chief Online Strategist in USA

Project.co looks very promising

Kommentare: I like the fact that several project examples are already incorporated in the subscription to help show examples of how one can work with it. I jumped immediately into trying to mimic our current tool (one that Works for our Team - that is a hint of the tool we use ;-) and started to create a project. I quickly searched for a way to import tasks instead of manually adding 100+ recurring tasks.Finding this feature was not apparent to me so I reached out with the online help tool. Knowing it was a national holiday, it was still nice to see an acknowledgment saying someone would get back to me. Nice enough :-)To my surprise, I got a live response within minutes telling me where to click so that I could import a csv file."Finding this area" allowed me to see a whole new section and the additional possibilities and features of the platform - all really good!I like the layout and design. The features are rich and at the onset looks like this will be the tool we are going to be using.Some features are missing that I would like to see. While it is possible to import tasks, there is no way to import recurring tasks. As a result, each task needs to be manually edited and set to recurring. Another feature not yet available is the ability to Bulk edit items all at once rather than individually.As I have been playing through, support has been top-notch! I was also surprised at the responsiveness when I asked a question the next day.

Simplicity, design & being feature rich.

I would like to have the ability to bulk edit tasks. Also, while you can import tasks, there is no way to import recurring tasks.

ICT Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional and Inclusive Project Management Approach

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Project.co has extensive resource planner, which ensure every activity is accurately handled.

Project.co brings a defined cost estimation measures, and it saves on business proficiency.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionizing Project Management with Project.co

Kommentare: Overall, using Project.co can be a positive experience for businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. The platform's easy and intuitive interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable project templates can help teams save time and reduce errors. However, like any technology solution, Project.co may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in Project.co, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Project.co offers several benefits to businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. By streamlining workflows and simplifying project management processes, Project.co helps teams save time, reduce errors, and improve overall efficiency. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, Project.co is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you achieve your goals.

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of Project.co to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether Project.co is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

Claudio
Digital Marketer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Increased Productivity With Project.co

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the team collaboration features and the fact that it enhances productivity

Project.co has handled our needs effectively. No dislikes.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game-changer to my onboarding and project management experience!

Kommentare: Since I got Project.Co, my onboarding has never been so easy and professional! I can actually have my onboarding be executed even without setting another meeting to my clients. Plus, they love how I can make their dashboards (what I call each Project) look in-brand with their business. They are also happy how easy everything is! My project management has never been this EASIER and CONVENIENT. The biggest factor is that the support from [sensitive content hidden]himself is soooooooooo prompt and very accommodating. He answers even my slightest confusion on where to look for this and that. He answers very vividly and guides you althroughout.

Easy to navigate & not intimidating to use, Has great tools that keep my tasks in one place, In brand look makes it more professional, Prompt customer support

So far, the limitations of what I can pin and easily found, but not really a problem that hinders my workflow

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool for freelance and easygoing teams!

Kommentare: I'm a freelance with 10 to 20 projects opened in the same time, I need a quick solution to manage them, task, time, integrate google docs created for prj (minutes etc) . Easy solution to share with customers.

Simple, simple and quick. Way to manage projects is very easy because you have few right options to manage normal projects and task without many subtask or complicated structure as many of other solutions. The way to add notes, bullet points, task points, embed external resource, add task from a note etc is very powerful. Also the price is very competitive.

There is no app right now even if the mobile version is kind of a web app and is enough to add and manage content, of course no notifications from it. Need availability to add custom tools in some module but they are still in progress and updating the platform. Very smart project.

Dr Sony
Dr Sony
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Project.co is the shiznit!

Kommentare: o, we've been using and not really using a variety of project management software. I'm on 3 external teams and have 20 of my own client projects to manage.The first digital marketing team jumped in with project.co, within a week, the second digital marketing team jumped in. Within a couple of days of using, I'm all in!I love that it has the variety of views (including calendar, kanban, & lists) AND being able to embed Google docs makes it great that we don't have to leave the platform!

I haven't found anything yet. I'll let you know when I find something.

Rod
Rod
UX Designer in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a Client's dashboard that is simple and easy to navigate

Kommentare: I have been struggling to find a project management tool with a simple and easy-to-use UI/UX. I tried apps like Assana, Monday, Trello and many more only to get calls or emails from clients saying it's overwhelming and asking me to keep them updated by email. So I decided to move forward with Project.co. I showed it to some of my clients and asked them for feedback. They said it's "Simple and easy to navigate" - music to my UX Design ears. I already started the complete migration to Project.co and the setup process was very smooth: Custom domains/email setup and branding. I had a little problem with permissions and the support team fixed it right away.

I really like how the project page looks like a Social Media Profile page. It's easy to use and easy to interact with. Every asset, conversation and link is in one place. Not a new concept but the way they design their UI/UX it's simple for my clients to understand.

The only thing I'm missing is the Google Drive Integration which it's already planned on their Roadmap.

Francis
Francis

I love this tool!

Kommentare: I signed up for Project.co a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to use and checks off all of the boxes for me. I have been trying to find a project management tool for a while now, but the others I found either cost way too much for what I needed or they didn't work very well. If you are someone who manages multiple projects with various team members, Project.co is the obvious choice!

I love how easy it is to use. I had no problem getting used to the functionality.

I wish external users could create tasks.

Chief Operating Officer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Monday.com alternative

If you are a Monday.com user and find that it is too much for your needs and you really want something easier and just as useful, Project.co is perfect for that.I love this software.

Still early days but it is good as a standalone

Krista
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I was originally looking for a tool that can create a timeline. I stumbled upon Project.co and thought I'd give it a try. I had a new project up and running (with a timeline) within minutes. Project.co is incredibly intuitive and insanely easy to use. I love how it stores any kind of feature within the project (ie: checklist, notes, etc...). I regularly use Asana and have used Monday.com and Teamwork....project.co is the winner. Highly recommend.

Hmmm, haven't come across this yet....can project.co create/send invoices for time tracking? that is the only thing I can think of that I haven't looked into-- if it does, great! But if it doesn't, may be something to add -- we use clockify now and the ease of clockify is the only reason I would use them instead of project.co - but again, I have not looked into project.co to see if this can be done - so it may be there and I just dont know it

Todd
SEO & Content Marketing Director in USA

Solid Option for Project/Task Management

I like that is an affordable option with a lifetime deal. The 30 templates included with the tool helped get me set up quickly.

This is not a con, but a feature request. It would be great if the time tracker converted to a dollar amount when I invoice clients. This would save me from having to do the math manually. I would be able to put in 1 hour = $X amount of money.Example: I charge $100 an hour, and I invoice the client for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I have to manually bill them for $275.

Brandon
Marketer in USA

Awesome suite of tools!

Kommentare: The onboarding and communication from the project.co team has been amazing. Very helpful and timely, shrinks the learning curve a bit and gets you engaged in the platform quickly.

I'm digging the platform, tools and the onboarding. This is exactly what I was looking for to manage the plethora of projects on my dashboard. I've used similar platforms, but nothing has been as comprehensive and well thought out as project.co.Workflow is great, and there is still so much to learn!

I haven't found anything that I've disliked so far.

Andrew
Director in UK

Project.co Review

As a freelance consultant with many clients, each demanding different scopes of work, I needed a project management tool to manage my time as well as allowing me to monitor and control the work of other freelancers who I work in collaboration with. I've been using Trello for years but thought I'd give Project.co a try and I'm incredibly glad I have. It's incredibly easy to use and I can view my open tasks in a number of different formats including a calendar view as well as a card type style (which I recently found out is called a "kanban view") without having to download and pay extra for "power ups" as I was with Trello. I can still add clients to give them visibility to what I am working on, but I can hide any internal tasks that I don't want them to see too by making them "private". I can assign other freelancers to tasks and attach documents, instructions and chat with them in a "discussion" section which is important for me as I like to keep all the comms in one place. It's also useful as there is a "time" section where I can log times and keep track of how long tasks are taking me. What I found really useful, was the ability to white label the software and host it on my own domain. As far as my clients are concerned, it looks like the project management tool is bespoke to me and gives me an air of professionalism I don't believe my competitors have. Finally, the team are extremely proactive in continually adding features and benefits to the platform.

As it's new, it's not quite got all the functionality I need. For example, I'd like to be able to add times at task level and not just project level. As I said before, however, the team has an extensive road map and they are continually making additions to their software.

Steve
Owner in Peru

Replaced Asana in 5 Minutes

We've been using Asana for years but within 5 minutes of using project.co I felt like I understood the tool better and although I'm only a few days into using it, I feel confident it will be our permanent replacement. The user experience just feels so much more straight-forward and the branding much less intrusive. You can make project.co your own with just a few edits to the custom branding features. As a single-page app, switching between tools, projects and task lists is lightening fast, which, over the course of months using the tool will add an extra layer of enjoyment and efficiency to our workflow. Other tools try to do too much and quickly end up bloated or buggy. For us project.co hits the sweet spot for being feature-rich but also focusing on effective project management without getting lost in the weeds with other biz tools. I'm looking forward to tying in clients and freelancers to see how they like it, as well!

I don't think we will use project.co to replace our current invoicing system but I didn't buy the tool for that purpose anyway. We will use it for project management, primarily.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Project.co is one of the simplest project management solutions in the market.

I run a digital agency business remotely and I always require to use a tool to manage my projects thus I have used many different project management solutions to manage my projects, but what I have always been struggling from is that those tools seem so complicated and confusing for my team as well as for my clients, which is really frustrating, and it is not possible for me to teach them a new tool every time as it is more important for me to focus on my business. Therefore I always used to try my hands on different project management tools to find something that is simple and power-packed which I can use permanently for my business but I never got full satisfaction until I started using Project.co and now I am settled. Hence according to me and my team, Project.co is the simplest project management tool among the other tools we have used earlier, even without compromising on any essential feature that is must for my business. And the best part about Project.co is that it has a great founder and team behind the tool to provide top quality support whenever I need which is the backbone of this company. So in my opinion, if someone is looking for a simple yet powerful project management tool then Project.co is just NO-BRAINER.

I think being a business owner I need more integration options with other leading tools to run the business smoothly. But when I see their project roadmap on https://project.canny.io/ it makes me feel happy and satisfied that they are already working on so many things and they are executing things fast.

Bob
Bob
Principal / Owner in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Project.co is the perfect project management and client communication tool for my small agency!

Kommentare: 1) I am able to collaborate with clients easily without chasing email threads.
2) I am able to upload proofs and links to assets that I need clients to review and approve.
3) I can use Project.co to very easily initiate an bill/invoice to a client.
4) I can take private notes and information about specific clients no this platform as well.
5) If I link my Strip or SagePay account, clients can pay immediately.

It's the perfect combination of client collaboration, project management, and file sharing. I can even send an invoice easily to my clients. It's not bloated with too much project detail and complexity, and has just the right amount of depth to take care of my agency needs. Project.co has the shortest learning curve of any project management tool I've seen. It has a very intuitive user experience for people who do not have project management software experience. The terms and language used are what I use every day in my agency: Company, Project, Client. The support and assistance is just a click away with the inline chat window, so you have immediate help if needed. They actively listen to users/admins, and are rolling out updates and helpful features regularly. I have given it strong recommendations to friends and other business owners in my network.

If you're looking for a large enterprise comprehensive software package like a CRM, Accounting Program, Asset Manager, then this is not the tool for you.

Vincent
Biz Ops in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All that I need except

Kommentare: Can’t tell right now

Very nice UI, overall it’s design stood out. However, afew missing features , 1. Automation or Rules to automatically move tasks from one status to another. 2. No download all button and images or attachment opens on a new tab instead within the app.Overall nice app. Will use for the longnhaul,

No rules and automation. Windows app so slow

Cathy
Founder, Head Fae at Funnel Fairy in Rumänien

Loving project.co

So I work as a funnel and launch strategist with 3 contractors on my team taking care of design, code, social media. I have used Asana, Trello, Monday and ClickUp. And yeah, they work fine, but there's the price tag associated that increases with each user plus my clients never loved any of them. Not simple and intuitive enough for people who are not super techy. Then as an Appsumo user, I found out about the lifetime project.co deal.I will admit, I first got the free version to check if it was all it was boasting to be. And wow, I love it so much. Between the extent that you can customize it, all the way up to the finesse with which you can assign visibility to different types of users (read that contractors, clients, client team members), it's everything I need. Nothing more, nothing less. It integrates via Zapier with Tidycal, Toggl and Dubsado which is great for us (haven't implemented everything we needed here yet so I can't vouch for all of it). I wholeheartedly recommend trying it. At the AppSumo price, it's a steal.

I would love to have a Zapier option for time tracked in Toggl to automatically appear in project.co but that might not be an achievable point on their end.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Funnel Scientific in Mexiko
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplest project management software out there

Kommentare: I had been looking for a simple way to manage my projects, using different Software and found Project.co the simple and less complicate to use for my team.

Simple and intuitive to use. My team got working on it on the frist day

Still on development but their team work on new features all day.

Internet, Selbstständig

Best alternative to Basecamp

Kommentare: This platform is easy to learn and use right away. I also appreciate the energy and enthusiasm of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his support team. They are clearly committed to ongoing development and building the platform for the long term. Another plus is that they have client software, and native mobile apps that all work great.

Project.co is easy to use and very flexible. It is the closest thing I have found to Basecamp, but is a much better value. Unlimited clients and guest allow this platform to be very scalable.

I do wish that all of their plans offered a bump in storage, but the ability to easily embed is a good workaround.

Managing Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I really like Project.co

Kommentare: Project.co serves several useful purposes: 1. It helps to capture activities and serves as a tickler for tasks that need to be performed. 2. It allows you to create projects and assign tasks to specific individuals to ensure they are appropriately managed and completed on time. 3. It can broadcast activities performed to external users, allocate time to each task, and bill clients for work performed. Additionally, I appreciate the many ways you can view project activities to gain a better understanding of the progress made.

Project.co is literally transformational. I am using it to make my business more efficient and productive. As an HR Consultant, the client-facing aspect is very beneficial because my clients can see in real-time how much work I'm doing for them. In fact, it is such a great application that I've already started to implement Project.co in my client's businesses. The rate of adoption is high because the application is easy to use and they can easily see the benefit. For the reasons mentioned above, Project.co has my highest recommendation.

I'm anticipating the rollout for the mobile platform and the interface to Quick Books, Salesflare & Better Proposals.

Sabrina
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much more than a task management tool

Kommentare: Project.co has replaced my legal case management software because it is more functional, easier to use, and is a lot more economical.

So much more than project management! Not only can you track tasks and manage projects, Project.co can be used as a Client Portal for clients to upload documents, see status of tasks, collaborate with team members, and make payments. This is fantastic for my business, and just what I've been looking for!

I wish invoices could be generated before requesting payment. I wish it integrated with LawPay or GravityLegal.

Jay
Marketer in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest and most intuitive tool to track your projects and tasks!

Project.co has been one of my best buys.Especially for my marketing office, this app saved a lot of time. It is very intuitive and easy to work with.I also love that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] takes the time to fill us in with video tutorials on how to work with project.co. Many app owners or developers can learn from this.Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for this great tool.

It would be a 10 out of 10 for me if I could edit and build an invoice the way I want it. Now I'm still running into some limitations.