Home Care Pulse | Experience Management Erfahrungen

Über Home Care Pulse | Experience Management

Die Software für Zufriedenheitsmanagement hilft dir, die Zufriedenheit deiner Kunden und Pflegekräfte zu verbessern und zu einer herausragenden Agentur zu werden.

Erfahre mehr über Home Care Pulse | Experience Management

We don't like when people choose to be anonymous because it's hard to figure out what we can do to make improvements.

Bewertungen zu Home Care Pulse | Experience Management

4,9

Home Care Pulse | Experience Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Home Care Pulse | Experience Management bereits verwendet?

President & CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HomeCarePulse give us customer and employee satisfaction data and feedback so we can improve!

The platform is intuitive and comprehensive and enables us to manage customer satisfaction and employee engagement. The collection of this information has enabled our company to better address our clients needs and also make changes within our company to be a better place of employment. The benchmarking against our regional competitors also adds a differentiator that has been valuable to our sales and marketing efforts. I highly recommend this to companies that prioritize customer and employee satisfaction!

I would prefer clients and employees to NOT be able to leave Anonymous feedback. We value everyones feedback and to be able to address any concerns directly with the client or employee is valuable.

Andy
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, great value for the investment

Kommentare: Outstanding. The HCP team is always responsive when we have questions. Great customer service.

Excellent monthly reports summarizing the client and employee scores. Easy to share all or portions of the reports with other team members. It's fantastic to have real data benchmarked against our peer agencies in our regionally and nationally.

Can be tricky managing family members who don't want to participate in the monthly surveys. Keeping that information updated takes time and focus, and you are penalized if you have too many families or employees who opt out of the survey.

Tammy
Director of Business Development in USA

Would recommend HomeCare Pulse

Kommentare: The pros of this software is that it helps us gage our client and employee satisfaction with all aspects of our business. It helps us understand if clients are happy with how they are treated with not only their caregivers but our internal office personnel as well. Clients give the interviewers of Homecare Pulse comments that can pinpoint problems and in some cases validates actions that need to be taken. With employees, Homecare pulse helps us understand what they are looking for in order to improve employee satisfaction and retention. We put programs in place internally based on comments made. I will also say that the support that you receive from Homecare Pulse is awesome.

The software is pretty easy to use. The reporting is easy to understand.

Sometimes you cannot put information into some of the fields within the software. Also it would be nice to have some additional options as to why we would not include clients/employees in the interview process.

Angela
President in USA

We've Grown Together

Kommentare: We use the Net Promoter Score and trend reports in our marketing, to show we are exceeding industry standards.
We review the caregiver responses to make changes to our hiring practices and training procedures.
We follow up, when respondents provide their name, to thank them for positive reviews or address concerns they have raised, to show them we care about their needs.

Home Care Pulse captures feedback from my clients and caregivers, giving them an opportunity to say what they might not say to me. I get a monthly report showing responses to a set of questions, which enables me to identify possible concerns before they become major problems and to address needs I might not be aware of. The report are highly detailed and help us maintain compliance with quality control requirements. I like the way the company has responded to changing needs and situations. They have grown and improved the services they provide, and my company has grown as well during the time I have used the service. Recently, they have added online caregiver training, which is helpful to us. I consider Home Care Pulse an important partner of our business.

Phone surveys tend to garner mixed results based on a particular person's attitude. Some people are by nature generous, others seem to prefer the middle range of client satisfaction scores, even if we are providing very good care. I've gotten less than positive results from clients who have received stellar service (from our point of view) and occasionally extremely low scores from a disgruntled person. These numbers bring our overall score down and jeopardize our standing as a highly-ranked in-home care company. I sometimes wish there was a way to remove "outliers" when they don't reflect the standard of care we provide. I have received the highest award given by Home Care Pulse, and have reviews pushed out to a site that should get referrals for our company, but to date we have not received any referrals.

Kathy
Community Outreach Manager in USA

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: The customer service is great. I know that I can call anytime and talk with my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my representative. He is always so helpful and patient explaining things.

I like the quality reports that we get and the ease of use. Plus, the company is always looking for ways to improve and they are very open to customer feedback.I like the recent responses summary and survey progress reports they added to make it easy to get the highlights.

I have heard the questions need to change more often, because our clients and caregivers dont have anything different to say. I like the recent responses summary they added to make it easy to get the highlights. Some of our newly hired caregivers get a suvery right away and they haven't been with us very long to give a review. The answers are different now during COVID and our hours are down.

PER
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HCP is a must have tool for your company's success

Kommentare: Overall, we have been exceptionally pleased and will continue to use HCP far into the future.

With HCP I know exactly how my clients and caregivers think and feel about their experience. We are able to measure our performance on a monthly basis across the industry to determine how we compare. We use this tool as a KPI among our multiple offices and include it with a heavy proportion in our balanced score card incentive program. HCP integrates easily with our agency management system, and we don't have to lift a finger to get this service performed. The customer service is prompt and helpful. For the price, this is a no-brainer.

HCP collects some information that is useful and may display it on a dashboard, but doesn't allow stand-alone reports to be run, for instance turn-over.

Tracy
Client Services Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HCP helped raise our NPS score in less than a year!

Kommentare: We were not being well represented because no one on staff was following through on the data received. Once I started using the reports to incentivize our caregivers, and gave them the language to help our clients understand what the reviews really mean to the company, we saw a shift. I specifically focused on the Daily Life verbiage and in a month the scores were up - all 9s and 10s.

Just by focusing on our problem areas as revealed by the data HCP collected, we were able to move our Client NPS score from 4.3 to 7.0. Getting the specific comments as feedback is invaluable to fine-tuning our home care business, and we are currently having to turn away cases in the next town because we are in such demand!

I love it and am looking forward to using the Review Manager platform!

Brian
Director of HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to find out what your staff really think

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic to work with. He will regularly check in with us and has shown us features we didn't know existed. The webinars they host are some of the best from and information and presentation standpoint.

I like that the calls are made from an external source. This allows both our clients and staff to feel comfortable being truthful in their answers. It has helped us identify both strengths and weaknesses in our company and helped us address them. Everything is compiled in a monthly report that is very easy to review with the team. Each month a report is also generated about any issues HCP had contacting staff and clients so they can be corrected before the next set of surveys. The onboarding process was very easy, the customer service is excellent, and they will have follow up meetings to check in on you.

1. with only 5 staff and 5 clients being interviewed, a poor survey by 1 person makes your monthly averages skew in a very negative direction that isn't necessarily reflective of how your agency is truly performing. 2. The cost is a bit high. For $300+ month I would like to see some more interviews included. Each phone call averages 5-10 minutes and 10 are completed a month. That's $30/phone call or about $150/hour. 3. The monthly report includes a lot of repetitive information which makes it appear to be more than it is. This is a very minor issue.

Teri
Area Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality Assurance

Kommentare: Other offices within our organization have stopped using HCP because they were unable to identify a benefit from the product. However, I do find great value in using this software/program. In my office, we pay close attention to the responses from our clients and our employees. We drill down the data to identify problematic service areas.. We also use it to identify the good things going on and celebrate them. We believe that HCP is vital to our commitment to continuously improve our delivery of quality services.

Our office appreciates the questions that are asked of our "customers" because by their responses we are able to drill down and locate issues that need to be addressed. We also have an opportunity to celebrate the things that we are doing write and reward those doing good things.

Our issue is an internal issue. We find it difficult to stay on top of our ever changing list of employees and clients. Unfortunately, our proprietary software is not wanting to use HCP's easy upload. This is our biggest hurdle. I do not have an issue with any of the features offered by the software. I would like the "My Awards" tab to be continuous rather than just the most current.

Donna
HR/OM in USA

Home Care Satisfaction Review

Kommentare: Helps us see where we need to improve as a company. Cant fix it unless we know it is broken. 2 sided sword. Need to know to fix, but wish they would come to us first and give us a chance to fix it.

Ease of usability. Gives us great feedback that we might not be able to get.

The only thing is that I wish the clients/staff would come to us with issues and give us a chance to fix whatever it is they feel is lacking instead of airing out grievances on here first. Cant fix it unless know what is wrong.

Carl
Owner/Managing Partner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Return far outweighs the cost!

Kommentare: Utilizing the customer and employee survey interview data really helps us to target both areas we are successful and those needing improvement or review. It is an invaluable asset for both client retention and employee retention as well as letting us see where we stand regionally and nationally in the industry. The candid responses we receive from the survey data is also insightful to us as we look to improve operationally overall.
Our customer representative support has always been well above average, and exceeds my already high expectations of the support I demand from worthy vendor partners and affiliates. Home Care Pulse/Vantage is definitely worthy.

-Ease of use of entire platform -Reliability of data -Easy to understand and utilize the reporting functions

When making 'needed corrections' there is sometimes not a suitable option to choose to resolve the issue needing corrected?

Katrina
Regional Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Home Care Pulse is a Gem

Kommentare: Home Care Pulse has been nothing short of outstanding in the field of customer service.

The software is easy to navigate, provides excellent and useful data, which enables us to strategically improve in the areas we need to see elevated scores.

I can think of nothing negative to say. Home Care Pulse has offered very valuable tools for our company to use.

Mike

Client and employee feedback

Client and employee feedback that allows us to take action

It would be better if when you contact clients or employees who provide "anonymous" that you encourage them to provide their name otherwise it's really difficult to ask for clarification if needed and address improvements.

Laura
Care Coordinator in USA

Very beneficial!

Kommentare: This software plays a integral part in our mission to be Driven By Excellence.

This software allows our clients to provide feedback about our services to a third party source.

Our agency's primary clients are seniors. Each client is unique in their needs. So sometimes it is a challenge to talk to or get reliable feedback.

Debbie
Administrator/Owner in USA

Best Quality Assurance program

Home Care Pulse integrates seamlessly with our scheduling software. The feedback is helpful in growing our business and improving our retention rates.

We have not had a problem that they have not resolved quickly and courteously.

Cletus
Administrator & Compliance Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb accommodations, service and help

Kommentare: It has been great! they answer question, respond in a timely fashion, and are always just a phone call away.

It provides a 3rd party survey for our company. Providing a much more realistic non- partial report.

None concerns. The company is so helpful and will to adjust anything we have or had a concern about to provide us with better feed back.

Donna

Top Shelf

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. The caregivers like being able to answer, good or bad.

the reviews tell us were we need to improve or that we are doing great

I find it hard to find the answer to quetions

Summer
Supervisor in USA

Review on Home Care Pulse

Kommentare: This product lets the person being asked the questions to remain anonymous if they so wish. At times I believe people will be more honest. And in turn will say something about not liking something. When we read this we get a chance to fix the problem, that most of the time we did not know was causing problems.

I like that the call each month different clients and employees each month. It help us found out where our strengths and weaknesses are so we may fix things if need be.

That sometime no all of the response is there, sometimes it's cut off mid sentence .

Paul
Owner & CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Home Care Pulse is great!

Kommentare: Home Care Pulse is great, they really are devoted to helping the home care industry improve and thrive so that they seniors in our world benefit from the best possible help at home!

It's really easy to make corrections and find reports that I need in order to benefit from the quality satisfaction surveys conducted by Home Care Pulse!

Sometimes the reason for my exception doesn't exist, but they can't have every reason available or they would lose the integrity of the comparisons between one agency and the industry.

Company Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Insights. Great tools for analysis and marketing.

Kommentare: Excellent service and software. Great resources to understand CSAT and promote results.

Very clean design and intuitive. Easy to navigate.

Dashboard could be more clear. Additional services are additional cost. I wish add on services were more affordable for startup businesses.

Marisa
Business Development Liaison in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Survey Results

Kommentare: Great, very helpful and patient.

We've used multiple third party survey companies and none compare to HCP's experience. They are extremely thorough and detailed in their surveys and results. Overall very impressed with their services.

I did not like the NPS (Net promoter score). I understood the concept but didn't feel it was as important as some of the other features offered.

Bruce
Director in USA

Excellent Service!!

Kommentare: Excellent service. Easy access to support staff. Very consistent with the delivery of the surveys.

Home Care Pule provides an excellent way to gauge our service levels, performance of our caregivers, and how we can better support our caregivers in the work they do. The system is easy to navigate and provides excellent reporting tools.

Would like an easier way to print reports from the site.

Joseph
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback is Worth It's Weight in Gold

It's simple to use. There are lots of features and reports. You can see data in many different ways. The customer support it very responsive. We find the feedback provided from our clients to be invaluable.

The software is great. Sometimes Home Care Pulse is unable to reach the full quota a surveys which can leave us lacking for feedback to work with.

Shelley

Home care reveiws

Kommentare: Excellent. It has helped me improve employee and client experiences.

I receive a good quantity of information about our service based on the questions asked both client and employee. I feel I am able to make positive changes from the responses we receive.

Penalty for reduction of actual clients when not actual clients

Christin
Executive Director/Owner in USA

Home Care Pulse review

It has a wealth of information available.

It can be overwhelming because there is so much information available to review.