AkitaBox

Facility Infrastructure

Craig W.
Director of Plant Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent!! From implementation to answering questions on day to day questions are always addressed.

Vorteile: The floor plan feature with asset tags identifying key components and their location within your facility. Attaching pictures, O&M manuals, and other important information to assets is valuable for future maintenance or life cycle replacement.

Nachteile: Including additional fields to assets would be beneficial. A life cycle timer (count down) for equipment would assist in creating 5-year plans and budgeting. This would ensure equipment could be replaced before major breakdowns occurred.

A Valuable Measurement in Facility Operations

Mike F.
Director of Operations
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: the experience has been great! The more I use the program and become more accustomed to its functions, I find myself reflecting back tot he software to assist me with my needs. I.E. layers of maps for utilities, emergency management with fire extinguishers, pull stations etc.

Vorteile: The Akitabox Software program streamlines my overall operation for service in being proactive with automated preventative work orders. It eliminates having to remember to do various tasks and is the key element in our overall operations to care for and maintain over 1.1 million square feet of buildings and hundred and fifty acres of grounds. The ease of implementing a service request from our staff and immediate feedback to the "requester" is a communication piece that holds value and that we are working towards achieving their needs. Perhaps the most valuable measurement is the data we receive on how many service requests we receive, work orders open and closed, what facility (school) is getting more of the attention, which maintenance tech is getting the bulk of the the work orders etc. Feedback and data is worth a lot to me. Lastly, I really appreciate the ongoing, one on one, continued education with my Akitabox service rep to bring me up to speed on new functions of the software and data input that they help me with. I also really value the recommendations that I request and actually see it being implemented. Thank you Akitabox Team!

Nachteile: Still cannot add two employees to an assigned task. QR Codes are currently not implemented

Kildeer Countryside CCSD96

Sam M.
Director of Facilities
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all great customer service and quick response and support times. This is a great product and at a great price point. Our staff finds it very intuitive and productivity appears to be trending up.

Vorteile: The features that allow interactive floors plans and asset tracking with a quick link to Work Orders have made the use a program like this indispensable.

Nachteile: The preventative maintenance portion of the program needs to be more robust and customizable. In addition the Service Request to Work Order process seems unnecessary.

Transition to a smaller version of facilities management

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Randy F.
Director of Facilities
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staff with excellent customer service attitudes and great product knowledge is so greatly appreciated. Was a 7-year user of SchoolDude software. Your customer service is quicker and more personable. Please don't become "too big" and lose that.

Vorteile: Price, easy to train new staff, mapping of facilities.

Nachteile: The first year it was somewhat "clumsy" go back and forth between buildings. This was fixed (or made somewhat better) in an update.

In Love...don't tell my wife:)

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Matthew K.
Facility Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pain free...there response time on any question i ask is always less than 12 hours. More often then not I receive a response within the hour I request it. The level of customer service provide is at or above that of the Ritz or American Express.

Vorteile: The ability to meld this software to match your organization's specific needs is unparalleled. Let's be real...there is always some nuance of your organization that more generalized software companies do not understand. This was the primary reason we chose Akita Box

Nachteile: The con I have is not about the software, it is about the time that my schedule allows me to invest more into the product. If provided more time there will be a deeper level of information on assets and rooms.

Top Notch Customer Service

Audrey V.
Administrative Assistant to the Facility Director
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Has been a wonderful experience. We started a few years ago with just one building and have expanded to the remaining 7 buildings. We have not yet navigated to the Work Order system as we have a program in place that we have been running for 15 years already. AkitaBox provides top notch customer service.

Vorteile: Like being able to narrow down selections, for example, the locations of all fire extinguishers on each floor of each building and provide that to our inspectors. Utilizing AkitaBox to clean up and enhance our building plans to incorporate in our school safety plan.

Nachteile: Length of time to develop a new request/change to software.

AkitaBox Review

Chuck J.
Director of Maintenance and Grounds
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: Mapping/graphics. Ease of submitting maintenance request

Nachteile: Lack of two-way communication, which just got implemented this week

Happy Customer

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Dan F.
Maintenance Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: asset management tied with work order system. Ease of use in updating and editing info.

Nachteile: Not being able to globally search but having to search building by building.

Great System

Calvin P.
Special systems coordnator
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The support from the company is Great which makes the software Awesome, your willingness to work with our needs and be on top of changing needs is a 10

Nachteile: not having it as an app for my iPad and not having an adjustable timeout period