Über Applivery

Erfahre mehr über Applivery

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Applivery

Applivery hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Applivery bereits verwendet?

Enrique Ismael
Enrique Ismael
Solution Manager - Cloud Solutions in Spanien
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The solution to deliver your apps to your customers

Kommentare: It's very hard to manage different app versions and shared them with your customers while you are developing and fixing things. With Applivery, you can easily share new Android an iOS releases in seconds. Our customers' time to market has decrease a lot since we switch from the official distribution channels to Applivery. For our customers, it's very easy to download and install new versions and they can give us feedback in realtime so our developers can be reach out by the end users in less time.

There are several advantages of using Applivery to deliver your apps but the main one is the possibility to create your own and customized App Store. You can create different public/private stores with different sets of applications like in Google Play or Apple Store, choose your color, add your logo and share the URL in your website or in your deliverables. Another upside of using Applivery is that is very easy to integrate in your DevOps chain. It's integrated with Fastlane, Bitrise and Slack. And, for me, the most important thing, their documentation is easy to follow and they always are connected by chat, email and phone to assist our team if we have issues.

It would be great to have the possibility to bulk delete builds. That would save lot of time to our team. Although you can integrate Applivery with other development platforms, it would be nice to have a built-in crash reporting feature as part of the SDK.

Enrique
Cloud Architect in Spanien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Boost your company with the Applivery Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution

Kommentare: I'm very proud to use and let others use Applivery as their MDM platform. You can boost your company productivity thanks to Applivery in an easy way without an expensive cost. Their product team is very professional and they will help you in a few hours to solve every single doubt or issue your team can experience. Client-focused company with a lot of talent.

It is so easy to start, you have a free account to test the platform for two weeks and after that, you can continue using it at a very competitive price. For me, the best feature is its enrollment process and policy definition.

It is in continuous improvement, so maybe your development team has to engage with the platform to add new features and releases.

Marco
Marco
Chat Moderator in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I like it so far

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Applivery is incredibly simple to incorporate into your workflow.The most crucial thing, in my opinion, is that their material is simple to read and they are constantly available by phone, email, or chat to support our team in case we run into problems. Its policy description and registration process are, in my opinion, really valid.

A system to report crashes would be useful.

Mansi
Administration in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Good

The products I used are pretty good quality

Not sure, as I haven’t used the platform completely

Francesca
Francesca
Photographer in Italien
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valid Option

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I had the pleasure to try Applivery, and I find it really well-made. Simple to use, and with an elegant graphic, relaxing for the eyes. I tested it for 2 weeks, and seeing the competitive price, I really suggest you to try it at least once.

I haven't had any problems yet, so I don't have anything to complain about. It's a valid product.

Judith
Judith
Solutions Engineer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Distribute your apps quick & easy

Kommentare: - Track the numbers of apps that has been delivered and how many people are adopting the new app.

- DevOps environment: Easy to integrate with your development and distribution cycle. Easy to integrate with other tools such as Bitrise. - Notification: Help to other members of the teams to identify when a new version is upload, the notification can be via Slack (very interactive for developers & testers) and emails (for clients or business). - Version control system: Manage to force an update or to just let the users that a new version is the store. - Debugging: Really helpful for tester as they can upload screenshots with the issues they found in the app.

It would be nice to have a crash reporting system. As they have a really nice feature to send and upload feature, is still missing some reporting system follow up if the issue was resolved or not.

Olaia
Olaia
Pharmacist in Spanien
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most efficient Mobile App Management system

Kommentare: Corporative App Distribution for employees and top-level management.
Distribution of Apps to users that do not belong to our SSO (Azure AD) and therefore they don't have a corporative email addresses or login. In those cases, Applivery enables different authentication methods to allow secure App installation for both internal and external users.

- Seamless mobile app distribution for non-technical people and easy and customizable enrollment process that allows us to maximize the adoption of our corporative Apps. -Feedback and bug reporting allowing our end-users to highlight specific areas of the screen by painting on top of the screenshot. Reports also come with detailed device information that help our developers improve the Apps

Although this is not the main purpose of the platform, it would be great to have deeper analytics about app usage and monitoring. They currently provide basic adoption KPIs such as number of downloads, last sessions and versions distribution but having aggregated users information would be a plus.

Industrial ITDBP sr analyst in Spanien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The better option to start automatizing your devices

Applivery bring us the option to control devices remotely via API. This is disruptive for us, allowing a completely automatized workflow

We want more information about API upgrades and new features

Ricardo
CTO in Spanien
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative for business Distribution

Kommentare: It is great, not only the tool but the customer experience! Whenever we had a problem the team solved in minutes, even if it implies amplify the limits for a while!

We use it only for App distribution. We didn't go through the Official Store processes as we distribute an internal app. So, this solution was perfect!

Nothing, to be honest we only use for distribution and it works fine for this.

James
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this product, it's great 😃.

I like most of the ease of the system and software. It makes my job a whole lot easier and my team has grown to use it very quickly it's really not that hard. It's not too bad at the price good product because of service I really appreciate it.

Probably really didn't have too many things that I didn't like about it honestly it's so good.

Javier
Javier
Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

It’s a very powerful product to cover all the needs a company has to cover to distribuite mobile apps

A more advanced analytics layer could be an amazing option for next versions

Bob
eCommerce & Marketing in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick setup & excellent support for non-IT setup

We needed a MDM to quickly setup and manage tablets for our production team. Despite the many advanced features Applivery offers, it was easy to setup a simple policy and deploy it to our new devices. Policy changes deploy almost instantly. Applivery support team was always quick and helpful to answer my questions.

While the product itself is clean and well laid out, the many options and advanced features add a layer of difficulty for non-IT users such as myself. With that said, support jumped in to point me in the right direction.

Oscar
Product Manager in Spanien
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Easy, complete, effective and great cost/value balance

Very easy to use and complete cross-platform MDM solution with adjusted price.

I would love if the platform increase in-depth analysis options.

Mario
EMEA Presales Leader in Spanien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Applivery helps to control my Apples Environment

It's very easy to use and directly focus with the main needs

It's a new Interface to play with, but at the end to learn very quickly