LeadQuizzes

LeadQuizzes Bewertungen

von Yazamo

Greatness at your finger tips

Garrett E.
CIO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They have been there to support us and get us from crawling to running. Very happy with them overall

Vorteile: This systems allows your to capture leads while at the same time educating and qualifying them. We have used it for functional and regenerative medicine leads and have generated 100x more than we paid for it. If you know what you are doing, you can do great things.

Nachteile: New version is a work in progress but you just have to spend time to get use to it.

Amazing software!

Aj M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Such a great return on investment! Every business needs this software!

Vorteile: Ease of use and how much leads it captures!

Nachteile: Wish it had more integrations, but zapier helped

Great Tool to activate users

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Arno F.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Although its about logic LeadQuizzes Takes you by your hand and leads you through the prozess.

Vorteile: Easy to use platform that alows me to configure quizzes and tests in a logical way.

Nachteile: Had few headache connecting my quizz with Mailchimp- but in the end I solved all problems with the help of Support.

LeadQuizzes Simply The Best

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Marylene H.
Coach, Consultant
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The ease of using it make my work like a game.
I tried many different softwares for quizzes after having tried LeadQuizzes for a while in 2017, but I came back to LeadQuizzes.
Why ? Because it is the most complete one, and I really needed something that allows me to create complexe combinations to the outcomes.
And I needed something that I could use easily in my first language which is not English.
I had the great surprised when I discovered that LeadQuizzes had highly improved their software with an incredible variety of templates and fonctions.
I definitely love and recommend it to any one who wants to increase the number of targeted leads, or make their website or funnel way more fun and interactive! Thank you LeadQuizzes

Nachteile: I would need so details I could still translate but it is no big deal.
I know you are still working on some integration options.

Sad to report first bad experience with a software

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Krista M.
Founder and Principal
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: On 12/19 I signed up for a 14-day free trial. Due to the holidays I wasn't able to set up
the software and I reached out to Lead quizzes to cancel my trial. However, instead of a reply, they billed me for $444! After 3 phone calls, 5 emails, 2 chats, and going public trying to reach them on social media to get a refund, finally a rep replied, did not apologize nor offer a full refund. Instead, he defended his customer support team, saying they were off during the holidays so they didn't answer my calls or emails during my trial...but they still billed me during the holidays because now my trial is up! This unfortunately ruined the product for me. Customer service and honesty are so important to me that now I want to warn others before they experience the same. Be careful with Lead Quizzes.

Vorteile: I had high hopes for this lead gen product. Backed by impressive clients, it sounded perfect for my needs.

Nachteile: Ultimately it seemed a bit pricey for what it does. As a solopreneur, I'm constantly trying tools and must design which ones I truly should invest in. I don't think this is one of them.

von Yazamo an 8.1.2020

Hi Krista, I'm sorry you had a poor experience.

First of all, I would like to address how we try to prevent situations like this from happening in the first place:

1. We clearly state in the signup process when your free trial will end and how much you will be charged. We also tell you that you can cancel anytime from within your account.
2. We send you an email reminder telling you when your trial is ending with a link to cancel your plan (if you choose) from within your account without talking to a rep.

I'm sorry you didn't get an immediate response when you tried. As you stated, you contacted us the week of New Years when our team was out of the office.

You asked us for a refund of your charge on a Friday. We were already out of the office when you messaged us and we processed that refund first thing on Monday (within 1 business day).

We will evaluate your experience further and think about how we can further prevent an issue like this from happening in the future.

LeadQuizzes is an *essential* marketing tool for our team

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Anthony B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We love that it's the simplest way to setup robust quizzes that we use to build highly engaging ads to drive leads for our fitness business.

Nachteile: Like any software, it takes a bit of time to get acquainted with the user interface. It's easy once you figure it out.

MUST if you are looking for predicable leads

Todd V.

Kommentare: Great experience. Good customer support and quality product.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Interactive content that helps generate leads.

Nachteile: They used to not have a segmentation feature but have recently updated it based on customer feedback we gave. So nothing as of now but when it comes up I will let them know. They are pretty good to listen to customer feedback.

Better than any gamified lead gen software that I have used

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Alina G.
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customization, easy of use, value. I have used several other quiz pages but this is by far the easiest and best one I have used

Nachteile: None. I like everything about this software

Driving Engagement Building Community

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Gerard H.
Chiropractor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been able to segment my followers and individualize offerings while simultaneously driving engagement

Vorteile: An east way to get my followers to engage and 'identify' themselves and their level of expertise

Nachteile: I would like to be able to use more analytics to compare questions and answers

Great tool, cant wait for improvement

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Monique I.
Digital marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I offer my visitors to test how they keep up with the latest SEO best practices.

Vorteile: I can create engaging content on my website and increase the time on site.

Nachteile: The UI and customizability could be improved.

Amazing service

Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Josh E.
Ceo
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A very much needed piece of software backed by an amazing team

Nachteile: Not much to say about anything bad about the software