Über Loom

Über ein internes Kommunikationstool kannst du Nachrichten sofort per Video teilen.

Erfahre mehr über Loom

I started using this app with the free trial. I use it on daily basis since I work a lot with customer service and it is much easier a very short video explaining any process.

Also, I had a lot of problems starting and stopping recording. Atl SHIFT L often never worked to start recording.

Bewertungen zu Loom

Loom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 443 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loom bereits verwendet?

Janice
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great video recording tool for a start

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Julian
CEO/ co-founder in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top Recording Tool für schnelle, professionelle Aufnahmen

Loom lässt sich ultra einfach bedienen und vor allem: schnell an den Start bringen. Es löst genau den Pain, den es lösen soll: kinderleichte Bildschirmaufnauken

Das Browser plug-in nervt manchmal in der Handhabung. Gewisse Einstellungen (zB Videoqualität) sind irgendwo anders versteckt

Carlos Fernando
Carlos Fernando
Sr Opportunity Generation Manager in Nicaragua
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Loom can cut meetings, help you train, and help you sell.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been wonderful! I have saved my time and that of my teams. The company has used it as a way to break the ice with prospects and it has been effective.

It's so easy to get started, just connect, provide permissions, and you're ready to go. Getting into it and using is effortless.

Editing isn't hard, but it can be confusing. At times I was unsure if I was deleting the selected portion, or the rest of the video.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Loom is a must have tool for a remote first scale up

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Loom was easily adopted across the organisation with people enjoying the UX/UI and ease to generate high quality content. Loom is riding the way of video content crucial for internal and external alignment as you scale.

Loom is such an incredibly easy tool to use across the company. We've used a few solutions in the past including slack recordings and clickup but truthfully, Loom has far more powerful capabilities via their rich feature set. Instant embed is a huge feature for us enabling you to simply copy and paste a link. The ability to measure insights and analytics on videos is important given we use Loom for external business development. In addition, the ability to tag others in a video, comment and engage supercharges your ability to work seamlessly across timezones. We have employees all over the world so it's crucial.

The biggest challenge was whether we actually choose a dedicated video platform (additional charges + additional learning internally and yet another tool). ClickUp is getting far more sophisticated with recordings and of course, you want to consolidate as much as you possibly can. In saying that, in the end, Loom is too good and we decided to use alongside other tools.

Matthew
Director in Australien
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do NOT waste your money

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wasted money and time our business will never get back.

Absolute rubbish screen recording, 8/10 the video would not upload and countless emails to support never helped. The recover video does not work

Tyran
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loom is an awesome recording tool!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Loom is overwhelmingly positive.

My favorite feature of Loom is the short videos have completely replaced the need for some meetings, allowing my team more time for work. The time limit allows my team to be more concise in updates.

There is not anything I dislike about Loom.

Marie Joy
Marie Joy
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A valuable tool for newbies like me

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As a newbie working as a freelancer, I am sometimes having difficulty understanding the instructions given to me by my client. But with the help of Loom, my client is able to provide and guide me thru the process using screen recording. In that way, I am able to finish the task on time and accurately. And it saves time since I can just watch the video again without needing to call or talk with my client.

The site sometimes crashes and the video recorder won't record despite clicking the button several times.

Rodrigo
Senior Customer Success Partner in Irland
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loom makes my life so much easier ..

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Loom is excellent .. in the last 3 years+ loom has been my best friend in optimizing time in the best way possible

I love that I can share quick videos with my key account customers and my team. This helps me to save a lot of time and be more productive .. I just love it and I use every single day

I think a bit more option to edit the video that would be nice ..

Isabel
Content Marketing Manager in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Training and documentation made easier

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great tool, although there's always room for improvement.

Loom makes training and collaboration super easy. It permanently lives on my desktop, in case I need to show a team member how to do something. I think any team with Customer Success activities or that works with multiple digital tools that require onboarding needs to use this.

On Mac, it "bounces" off your Mac Deck frequently. It is always refreshing and it is distracting. Sometimes it doesn't save your preferences (such as recording with your mic off), but it is easy to adjust. Sometimes, it feels a little bit invasive. The Autotranscript is very useful, though most of the time is not 100% accurate or doesn't highlight the right topics.

Ahmet Furkan
Software Test Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loom Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I have used Loom for bug reporting. It is a very useful product for bug reporting. I like mostly that Loom creates links and the record can see everybody that has the link. It is very easy to use to report bugs. My favorite screen recorder tool for testing.

If I don't have the premium the records limits are very less.

Christopher
Christopher
PD Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Screen Recording

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

One of my favorite features of Loom is the live annotation tools. Highlighting the mouse clicks and being able to use a drawing tool is very useful in making demo videos.

I would like to see more editing options on not behind the paywall. I would also like more advanced editing tools for completed videos.

Catherine
Catherine
BPO Specialist in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Positive Review in Loom

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Highly recommended. You can record your videos anytime. Get notified when your videos are watched and commented. Some other employer requires this loom video for your introduction when you applying. You can upload it or copy the link and send it. You can login using your personal acct like Gmail or Yahoo mail. I'm using it for about 6 months.

What I like the most is very useful and user-friendly. You can use your personal account to record your video.

The feature of preview cannot play the whole recording of your video.

Deniece
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loom is where it's at!

Kommentare: Loom is an amazing tool to quickly and easily record and share training videos. I love that you can share your entire screen, desktop or just a window. It is perfect to answer a quick question without having to jump on a phone call or get lost in instant messaging. 90% of the SOPs we create are done using Loom.

The most impactful features are screen share. Now with the introduction of the Chrome extensions, it's easier than ever!

There is nothing that I don't like. Loom is inexpensive and super easy to use.

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordanien
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A unique approach to remote working support that allows documented video recording and sharing

Kommentare: Loom enabled us to overcome many obstacles to activate the role of documented visual communication by working remotely, as it provided us with more effective communication channels, and we were able to communicate ideas and manage operations easily. The ability to receive and document comments and notes also contributed greatly to increasing our ability to cooperate to find appropriate solutions in a short time.

Loom's unique capabilities allow us to record videos in high quality and share them quickly and easily with co-workers or clients, which makes it a great tool for communicating ideas and guidance and clarifying some outstanding issues from a distance. It is also great that there are a lot of customization options in Loom that increase our capabilities. We can easily adjust the recording area and add annotations, which increases our ability to accurately communicate specific information and ideas. Also great about Loom is that we can receive feedback and comments easily, which gives us additional capabilities to coordinate tasks and solve problems remotely smoothly. Loom provides a Chrome extension, which contributes to expanding the scope of sharing through links with a larger number of colleagues and customers, where they can watch and comment without the need to install the program.

Loom is a great and easy-to-use tool, but some improvements need to be made to be able to edit videos better, and videos should be allowed to be recorded offline, as sometimes we are in out-of-cover areas and need to take notes.

Jeff
Dean of Business, PGS in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Application

Kommentare: Application, add-in, software, Life-changing thingy . . . call it what you will, Loom has changed my life and could very well yours, too. I'm serious. I use Loom not only for teaching, which has made a huge difference in my effectiveness--especially with online teaching, but also for communication with any number of people in my role as a Dean in higher education. People actually think I know what I'm talking about and think that I'm effective when all I do is use Loom. Very few products or services are this user friendly and this consequential in delivering on outcomes that matter. Use Loom; you won't regret it, and it might just change your life.

Ease of Use; functionality to organize videos online; length of videos even in the free version.

That you have to pay to get premium features, now (they used to be revolutionary in that you didn't have to pay for it) and that unlike Jing, you can't just drag and capture whatever you want--it's either your screen of the application in you're in.

Connie
Instructional Technology and Training Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A GREAT product for screen capture and demonstrations

Kommentare: I am responsible for instructing faculty on how to use software - the Loom system allows me to 'show and tell' via video how to do various things, how to solve problems, etc. Many faculty tell me they keep my loom videos and refer to them later.

There is a lot I like about this software - it's ease of use, it's library of my saved files, the option to download the video into .mp4 format to name a few. I like that I can rename the videos, that I can paste the link and have it play when my recipients click the link. I like the options to use screen only, static picture of myself, or video of myself in the corner while doing the demonstration. I also like the 'desktop' option for screencapture so if my video crosses programs I can have it on the same video!

The one thing I would really like is a 'screen shot' option. I currently need to use another program for screenshots that allow me to take a screenshot, draw arrows and circles, and captions. Since Loom is only video I need to use both programs....but Loom is so great, I don't mind the hassle.

Justin
Quality Assurance Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great, Fast, and Simple Screen Recording Tool

Kommentare: With Loom, I'm able to screen record things that are difficult to explain with words. This is essential given my team works in offices across the country. It allows my teammates to explain complicated software bugs to me so that I can easily reproduce and verify them. I use Loom more than any other Chrome extension.

Loom is really useful for recording issues that I run into as a software tester. Having the power to start recording my screen in just a couple clicks saves so much time for me so that I don't have to verbally communicate or write out how to reproduce a bug. It's built right into Chrome, but you can record anything else on your screen with it as well. You can opt for it to record your face while you're doing the screen recording too. It's really intuitive and quick to start recording, and sharing a recording is as easy as sending someone a URL.

There's not much to dislike with Loom. If I had one con, it'd be that it doesn't remember my preferred settings each time I record. It will default to recording my face and my audio, which I usually turn off each time.

Benn
Benn
Senior Information Technology Business Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loom - a simple way to make tutorials

Kommentare: Loom is an excellent tool to collaborate with your team, since you can describe the steps of a procedure for some software or some complex task, I like that you can combine recording your screen and at the same time using the camera, Loom is practical and its interface It is intuitive, it does not require much time to know how to use it and can be share easy with a link.

What I could emphasize the most is that Loom is very simple to use; it is a software that does not take up much screen space, it is unobtrusive, and you can select the plugin on any screen and record what I am doing; it also has the ability to turn the microphone on and off as needed. It is considerably more useful than written instructions to teach how to execute a task or administer a computer because I can create tutorials.

While I like how simple the desktop app is, I wish loom had more options for video editing.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Make Sharing Ideas Easy!

Kommentare: Working in a purely virtual environment, Loom is an incredible communication tool for me. It's appealing in design and easy to use. I use Loom on almost a daily basis to communicate ideas and ask questions of my co-workers. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Loom is incredibly easy to use and is a dependable piece of software. It saves me time in the office. Instead of typing out a lengthy explanation for an idea or troubling over the wording of a question, I can make a quick Loom to share with a co-worker to help express ideas and find solutions more quickly.

I wish that the free content was either unlimited or that it was easier to delete older material so that I don't reach my quota for free videos so quickly. It's time-consuming to go into my profile and delete old files. It'd be great if there were a bulk way to select old videos and delete them.

Carly
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Video Tool for Fast & Clear Collboration!

Kommentare: Overall I highly recommend Loom Video! It's a really nifty tool that is definitely utilized in this modern world of phones and Zoom. I really don't like setting up, planning, and sitting on Zoom for hours and this replaces that when it's really not necessary. I also deal with a lot of people overseas and this works so well for sharing work ideas with them when we can't talk regularly. Plus you can watch the video over and over so to me it's actually a more information way to present info to people. It's a really great idea and the execution is just a good. It's a product I use almost daily and will continue to use it and recommend it to anyone collaborating with others for work!

I really love the overall concept of Loom! It makes it really easy to send videos back and forth to people or teams you're working with, so you can adequately convey your message without the need for long video calls. The platform is also super simple to use which makes the whole process easier.

The only thing I would say about Loom is that I wish it was a little bit better on the mobile phone. It's awesome on your laptop but maybe it could be quicker and easier there.

Tara
Online Business Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Communicate Quickly & Easily

Kommentare: Great tool. Cost effective. Easy to use for fast communications and you need the impact of a video. Wonderful for quick communications.

Really easy to use. Just press a button to record. You can select full screen, just self, or a combination of both. Love having that flexibility. I like how you can change the settings on videos quickly and even password protect them. Perfect solution for making training videos for team members.

It's a bit clunky when it comes to being able to setup and delete folders. Same things applies to deleting videos. Too many keyclicks to complete certain basic actions. Cumbersome to move things around. Would love to see drag and drop funtionality in the future.

Domenico
Business Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I use it daily, very practical to use, simple but incredibly powerful.

Kommentare: Simplicity and ease of use are its two best features, the resolution is also excellent and the tools available are many and very intuitive. best software to record screen in speed

Always at hand thanks to the extension with chrome. Very simple to use and fast when it comes to screen sharing even with the registration of your face

In reality there is something that I did not like. All its functions are excellent and are always ready for use

Liam
Liam
VP of Product in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enables effective asyncronous communication

Loom is my go-to tool for when I'm trying to explain or communicating something that would take a long time to explain over chat or doesn't require a meeting. Loom has a convenient desktop app so I can start my recording in seconds, and as soon as I'm done, a link is automatically copied to my clipboard to the recording - the video processing is done in the background, so there is no need to wait.Prior to using Loom, I found competitors tools to be unreliable - I'd get to the end of the video only to not be able to complete the recording, or the audio was missing. I've never had such issues with Loom.

I don't dislike anything about Loom, it is a solid tool. With the addition of build in screen recording in Slack, it'll be interesting to see if I become less reliant on Loom, or if they will continue to innovate in a way that retains the value of the tool.

Favour
Favour
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

An easy to use and understand video/screen recording software

Kommentare: I haven't really used this software for long but for the little time I've used it, I don't really like it the phone version, it's too plain and you can't really do the necessary things you need to do when recording or editing a video.One thing I actually like about this software is the user friendly, easy to use and understand interface.

I like the fact that I could record my screen while doing a face cam, I like that there is an option to choose between recording just my screen, just my camera or both my screen and my camera.I also like the fact that I could reduce and get rid of unwanted noise, the noise reduction and removal features is very good and smooth.Another thing I like about this software is the fact that I could get rid of filler words in both text and audio and you get the choice to choose if filler words should be removed in just text, audio or both text and audio.

One thing I don't like about this software is that the recording tools are visible when recording.And another thing I don't like is the fact that I can't minimize on the phone version, so when I try recording both a face cam and screen recording and I try minimizing to another app on my phone, the video recording would stop and due to that I'm unable to record what I needed to record on my screen and that's quite annoying.The last thing I don't like about this software is the fact that some features that are available in the laptop version isn't available in the phone version, for example you can edit a video in the laptop version but you can't edit a video on the phone version.

Osmond
Osmond
Data Analyst in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A Great Video Messaging tool.

I love using Loom because of its user-friendly interface and the wide range of features it offers. It is a great tool for creating and sharing video content quickly and easily. With Loom, I can easily record my screen, add annotations, and even add a voiceover. It also allows me to easily share my videos with others, making it a great tool for collaboration. Additionally, the ability to save my videos in the cloud makes it easy to access them from anywhere.

I like many aspects of Loom, but the one thing I don't like is that it is not as user-friendly as some other video recording programs. It can be difficult to navigate and there are a lot of features that may be confusing for those who are not familiar with the program. Also, the video quality can be inconsistent, and the audio can be distorted at times.

Peter
Founder in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely useful software

Kommentare: Totally love this product. It's the best. It's also the only one that I know of that has the ability to record from your phone using an app and instantly give you a link to your video.

Recording a personal video for a client or a colleague is so easy. Was just a couple of clicks of a button, you can start recording. It has blazing fast upload speeds, it's pretty much seamless.

Every once in a while there is a bug where it doesn't record like it's supposed to. So when you think you're recording, you actually aren't and you have to restart your recording. It's a small bug and it rarely happens, but I've experienced it a couple of times. I'm sure the team will have this issue resolved soon.