Über Loom

Über ein internes Kommunikationstool kannst du Nachrichten sofort per Video teilen.

Erfahre mehr über Loom

Super easy and quick functionality to SHOW not tell a tech support person what is not working with an application.

Also, I had a lot of problems starting and stopping recording. Atl SHIFT L often never worked to start recording.

Bewertungen zu Loom

Loom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 265 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loom bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
Technical Director in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loom is the original and still the best by leaps and bounds.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: From using the free version when they first released their product, to now paying for the professional version, I am constantly impressed. It is a vital part of how we provide support to our clients.

After trying every other option out there, from Bonjoro, Vimeo Record, and Dropbox Capture, desktop software like Snagit and Camtasia, and other similar pieces of software, Loom stands head and shoulders above all of them. It is simple to record, the video is uploaded quickly, the processing is ridiculously fast, the editing is faster than I have seen and it does what it says on the box.

Sometimes the webcam and the sound is a little out of sync.

Rony Peterson
Rony Peterson
Student in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A very simple and easy tool for screen recording

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Loom is a good tool to make screen records and videos and upload automatically the videos without any command from the maker. For that, it is very handful to manage many videos. The price is very cheap and accomplishes the most basic needs for screen recording.

It is incredibly easy to make screen recordings and videos with this software. Also, there is no problem with worrying about uploading the videos because Loom does this without any action.

For its simplicity, some features are not so relevant for the users because they are on the desktop without the need for any software.

Alpesh
CEO in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Waste of time

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very poor buggy.

It used to be good, but increasingly rubbish. Lots of bugs, doesn't upload. Fails mid-way. Lots of issues. I use a fast PC, and each time you ask them, they ask for logs and details and all sorts. Its a standard PC, windows 11 pro - fast connections. Their product is getting worse and worse and wasting a lot of time for me re-recording. Now just given up and switched.

It doesnt work 50% of the time, after you've wasted 8 minutes recording a video.

Ed
CVO in USA

Affordable, simple and effective screen recording software

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to use and share videos with clients and team mates

Limited features compared to more robust platforms

Thomas
Support Operations in Belgien
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Loom Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! It helps us a lot in sharing stuff with our customers or just internally. It speeds up the process a lot when you have to explain something.

The implementation process is really easy. How to use the software as well so this speeds up the start and how to get your colleagues on board as an administrator. The integration with Google Chrome works perfectly fine and let's you record videos quickly while working on certain topics.

There are no outstanding things I do not like about this software.

Customer Service Representative in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool to share video messaging in less time

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Help to share video recording with camera, voice and desktop screen simultaneously with god quality. Get instant URL to share across on emails, or any other medium which saves a lot of time.

Able to express the complex task in less time by creating video in steps and share your thoughts or feedback on the old work/designs. Quick to install app, use and free as well. Have an option to comment and respond on the video

Limitation to record a video time duration even can record number of videos on specific time period

Alys
Alys
Marketing Strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The only tool you need for screen recording

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I regularly use this software for screen recording as it’s easy to share the link with my clients or embed the videos on my website

I’ve found it can sometimes be glitchy when editing videos - particularly cropping or removing a portion of the video

Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use tool with Chrome Extension

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been very easy and positive. Videos are easily shared, communication is easy.

It's very self-intuitive and lets you create video tutorials and company manuals for standard operating procedures, onboarding, etc. Definitely takes away a headache, especially working with freelancers and virtual assistants.

The 5 minute video limit on the free plan. I believe it should be extended a little bit. Also, you cannot download the videos into your computer.

Donita
Adjunct Professor, University Supervisor in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Communication Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Loom is my go to recording software both in my coursework and with family and friends.

Loom has afforded my students a means of recording themselves and sending the recording link. It is easy to navigate and a valuable tool to collaborate and keep in touch.

I do not have cons to Loom. It is so simple to use, and has always provided quality recordings. I am pleased with it.

Madhu
Madhu
Self Employed (Individual) Internet Marketer and Blogger in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Loom Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Comfortable to use and I don't have any plans to use other products than Loom.

Easy to record and not much efforts required. I am using the free version of the Loom that meet my needs at the moment. Overall, Ease of use and feel of quality at professional level.

To be honest, I didn't find much to say about least at the moment, may be I can update in the future.

Jeheen Mahmood
Founder in Bangladesch
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best screen recorder for 99% people

Kommentare: I only used the free plan, but I never felt I needed a paid version, the free plan was that good. It covered everything a regular screen recorder might want from an easy to setup solution. Loom doesnt offer advanced video editing options. But that is actually a plus for me as I know nothing of video editing and many other apps scared me off with their sliders and buttons and frames. I am a simple maker who knows his strengths and Loom helped me in playing those strengths. I frequently used Loom for a quick screen grab for my employees and clients showing what I need and do. I later loaded the videos in my Youtube for marketing and easier distribution where network is poorer.

This is an app that you cant break. You can run it on a barely running PC, low on ram, processing power, poor or NO internet and it will still run, without any error. If it was a superhero, it would be Superman! This is the easiest app that I have used for screen recording - I make instructional videos for my remote employees and content marketing. It runs on and off browsers and can save offline recording. Has very easy to use controls. Loom gives you 1 hour of recording on free plan which is simply generous, while many others give you 5-10 minutes. They have basic analytics for free plan and it is enough for many people.

There is simply nothing I did not like about Loom. For advanced users and video editors, Loom would feel too vanilla as there is little editing options. But Loom is not for advanced editing, it is for swift screen recording and does that superbly.

AJ
MLO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Can't beat the price (It's FREE) LOL but will be upgrading to a paid account soon!

Kommentare: Makes it easier and faster to communicate with clients and teammates, a picture is worth a thousand words well a video is worth a million words. Saves a ton of time and clients love video presentations especially vs long borrowing emails. Also helps build relationships with clients in today's world everything seems to be done by phone, text or email this puts a face to the name,

It's FREE but also since I have been using LOOM they continue to improve even on the paid version, it has features that other charge $50 per month or more. Looms Pro paid plan is only $8-$10 a month so will be upgrading soon.

Just wish I was able to integrate with my CRM or via Zapier, I have to do more research as perhaps this is a feature on other plans.

Jeff
Dean of Business, PGS in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Application

Kommentare: Application, add-in, software, Life-changing thingy . . . call it what you will, Loom has changed my life and could very well yours, too. I'm serious. I use Loom not only for teaching, which has made a huge difference in my effectiveness--especially with online teaching, but also for communication with any number of people in my role as a Dean in higher education. People actually think I know what I'm talking about and think that I'm effective when all I do is use Loom. Very few products or services are this user friendly and this consequential in delivering on outcomes that matter. Use Loom; you won't regret it, and it might just change your life.

Ease of Use; functionality to organize videos online; length of videos even in the free version.

That you have to pay to get premium features, now (they used to be revolutionary in that you didn't have to pay for it) and that unlike Jing, you can't just drag and capture whatever you want--it's either your screen of the application in you're in.

Csaba
Sr Product Designer, UX Strategist in Ungarn
Design, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome app that helps you boost your communication with clients

Very easy to use and pretty reliable. The competitors offer lower quality in general while working with Loom feels like a professional tool. I really like the core concept and it works perfectly: just hit record on your desktop and when you are done, it's already on the cloud and ready to be sent in an email or Slack message. I use Loom whenever I need to add clarity to the files I'm sending. When I send designs to clients or team mates, I'll make them watch a Loom recording so that they get the full picture. However, I discovered more and more cases to use Loom - pretty much whenever an email is not enough to get the message across.

There were some minor flaws with the tool but recently (in the last year) I didn't really experience any bugs or issues with the connection. I guess the only thing they could improve is to hide the avatar/video by default since if I don't want to record myself using the camera, I don't see a lot of point in having my avatar visible in the bottom-left corner. I need to get rid of that each time I launch the tool.

Connie
Instructional Technology and Training Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A GREAT product for screen capture and demonstrations

Kommentare: I am responsible for instructing faculty on how to use software - the Loom system allows me to 'show and tell' via video how to do various things, how to solve problems, etc. Many faculty tell me they keep my loom videos and refer to them later.

There is a lot I like about this software - it's ease of use, it's library of my saved files, the option to download the video into .mp4 format to name a few. I like that I can rename the videos, that I can paste the link and have it play when my recipients click the link. I like the options to use screen only, static picture of myself, or video of myself in the corner while doing the demonstration. I also like the 'desktop' option for screencapture so if my video crosses programs I can have it on the same video!

The one thing I would really like is a 'screen shot' option. I currently need to use another program for screenshots that allow me to take a screenshot, draw arrows and circles, and captions. Since Loom is only video I need to use both programs....but Loom is so great, I don't mind the hassle.

Lawyer in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product that is being consistently improved.

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Loom. I don't think there's an easier or more affordable way to quickly and easily shoot and share video content, and screen shares.

I love how easy it is to make a quick screencapture or video and share it with others. I often use it to explain things to clients, without having to write out a full e-mail. It's also helpful when reviewing documents, as they can be viewed along with video and audio commentary. The fact that you can shoot a video, and share the link in no more than a few clicks of the mouse is fantastic.

The file structure for completed videos is a bit difficult to manage. I still haven't mastered this, so my video storage is a bit of a mess. I understand that they've released new features recently to make this better, but I haven't had a chance to look at it. I haven't had to.

Justin
Quality Assurance Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great, Fast, and Simple Screen Recording Tool

Kommentare: With Loom, I'm able to screen record things that are difficult to explain with words. This is essential given my team works in offices across the country. It allows my teammates to explain complicated software bugs to me so that I can easily reproduce and verify them. I use Loom more than any other Chrome extension.

Loom is really useful for recording issues that I run into as a software tester. Having the power to start recording my screen in just a couple clicks saves so much time for me so that I don't have to verbally communicate or write out how to reproduce a bug. It's built right into Chrome, but you can record anything else on your screen with it as well. You can opt for it to record your face while you're doing the screen recording too. It's really intuitive and quick to start recording, and sharing a recording is as easy as sending someone a URL.

There's not much to dislike with Loom. If I had one con, it'd be that it doesn't remember my preferred settings each time I record. It will default to recording my face and my audio, which I usually turn off each time.

SRI
Lecturer in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New and easier ways to give my students feedback and tutorial

I like Loom so much as it eases my jobs, especially during WFH. I use video Loom to give instructions or tutorials explaining details of class assignments to my students. Also, I use it a lot to help my job as a thesis supervisor. Using video Loom, I can provide more structured feedback to my students using screen recording, showing their work that needs revisions. I think this helps them a lot as they can get a better understanding by viewing the video and listening to my explanation. I encourage my students to use this platform to further discuss their work using the comment feature. The benefits that I get by using Loom videos, I can reduce the times for scheduled live consultations and have more flexible times to work on my students' thesis. Another point that I like, Loom is integrated with Gmail. So, as an alternative to sending links, I can send my video feedback directly via email.

Need more choices for cursor types to help highlighting important points

Benn
Benn
Senior Information Technology Business Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loom - a simple way to make tutorials

Kommentare: Loom is an excellent tool to collaborate with your team, since you can describe the steps of a procedure for some software or some complex task, I like that you can combine recording your screen and at the same time using the camera, Loom is practical and its interface It is intuitive, it does not require much time to know how to use it and can be share easy with a link.

What I could emphasize the most is that Loom is very simple to use; it is a software that does not take up much screen space, it is unobtrusive, and you can select the plugin on any screen and record what I am doing; it also has the ability to turn the microphone on and off as needed. It is considerably more useful than written instructions to teach how to execute a task or administer a computer because I can create tutorials.

While I like how simple the desktop app is, I wish loom had more options for video editing.

Melissa
Head of School in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Virtual Schooling Tool!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been awesome. I have never had a bad experience. The videos always work. I have used them for all kinds of things, from working with students to showing parents where to find important forms to fill out to training, etc. I cannot imagine going back to my job without Loom! Any chance I get, I spread the word as well!

I love that I can show a student, teacher, or state department liaison what I am working on and exactly what my question is. This saves an insane amount of time during my work week. I love that it is so easy to grab my recording with a link. I am not sure if all, but most of the teachers at my school are using this tool now, after I did a demonstration at our back to school meeting in August. We are a virtual school and this is such a valuable tool for all subject areas.

I wish we had more than 100 free videos, but I understand the reasoning behind this. I wish there was a special package for educators. This is such a great tool to help us teach students and teachers get so little discounts as it is.

Keith
Keith
Chief Strategist in Japan
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for team collaboration, training and documentation

Kommentare: I have saved many hours of time making revisions or asking for better explanations in email when troubleshooting with a remote client. We also use this for step by step tutorials for our in house documentation. We record what we are doing and embed the video with written documentation in Notion. You can play it right from within the Notion page, which is great!

It is so easy to record your screen while you talk and you can do it from anywhere.

The only thing I wish it had were the ability to remove the controls from the bottom of the screen while recording.

Tyler
Online curriculum developer in USA
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product and easy to use

Accessibility, Usability, Interaction, Notifications. This tool is easy to open and it gives you easy access to your recorded videos. I have really enjoyed being notified when someone views it because I use this tool as feedback for my online class and it helps to see how often and whom is viewing each of my recordings. I even have back and forth discussions just below the video page.

I had a few instances when a video failed to upload because it was taking forever. I couldn't be certain if this was due to the internet in our location or Loom, but it happened more than once but no more than 4 times in the last two years I have used it. There were also a couple of times when my microphone didn't connect for whatever reason and I recorded an entire video without sound. Each time I now doublecheck my audio to make sure it works before recording. Never had a problem with that when I check now.

Talent Acquisition Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Make Sharing Ideas Easy!

Kommentare: Working in a purely virtual environment, Loom is an incredible communication tool for me. It's appealing in design and easy to use. I use Loom on almost a daily basis to communicate ideas and ask questions of my co-workers. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Loom is incredibly easy to use and is a dependable piece of software. It saves me time in the office. Instead of typing out a lengthy explanation for an idea or troubling over the wording of a question, I can make a quick Loom to share with a co-worker to help express ideas and find solutions more quickly.

I wish that the free content was either unlimited or that it was easier to delete older material so that I don't reach my quota for free videos so quickly. It's time-consuming to go into my profile and delete old files. It'd be great if there were a bulk way to select old videos and delete them.

Amit
Product Manager in Indien
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Instant screen capturing at your fingertips!

Kommentare: I would rate Loom 7/10. It makes sharing & team collaboration very easy and effective!

Easy to use software with a very lite UI. You can share the recording hassle-free with your team members with a sharable public link. No need to signup to see the recording via the link. They have a freemium version as well, which is cheery on the cake!

Once a software update comes, you need to update else who won't be able to use this software. This is very annoying with frequent software updates in the Desktop Application of Loom.

Yoselin
Customer Support in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Don't look any further for any other screen/video recording

Kommentare: Even though Loom doesn't have just an audio recording feature, it works perfectly for my personal projects. I would recommend this tool to anyone who is looking for an amazing tool to record video and screen recordings. It is very easy to use so even non-tech-savvy people can easily use it without a problem.

It's easy to use. It's user-friendly, it has a clean interface, easy to download and I managed to use the features without the need of going to the Help Center to find answers or help! I love how that you have different options of recordings such as recording a specific browser tab, an entire browser screen, or even add your own video. Loom is perfect to record courses as it is very interactive.

Maybe I haven't used it for too long and I have somehow missed this feature but I wish Loom had the option to record just the audio, no video, no tab/browser, just audio. Hopefully, this can be added in the near future.