Über Loom

Über ein internes Kommunikationstool kannst du Nachrichten sofort per Video teilen.

Erfahre mehr über Loom

Super easy and quick functionality to SHOW not tell a tech support person what is not working with an application.

Also, I had a lot of problems starting and stopping recording. Atl SHIFT L often never worked to start recording.

Bewertungen zu Loom

Loom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 422 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loom bereits verwendet?

Janice
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great video recording tool for a start

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Julian
CEO/ co-founder in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top Recording Tool für schnelle, professionelle Aufnahmen

Loom lässt sich ultra einfach bedienen und vor allem: schnell an den Start bringen. Es löst genau den Pain, den es lösen soll: kinderleichte Bildschirmaufnauken

Das Browser plug-in nervt manchmal in der Handhabung. Gewisse Einstellungen (zB Videoqualität) sind irgendwo anders versteckt

Sara
Sara
Business Consultant and Integrator in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easiest way to cut down on meetings and create tutorials!

Kommentare: Overall it's been amazing, I started on the free account then when I realized how much time it was saving me (with making tutorials for a remote team) it was an easy decision to start paying for it. They also roll out new features so I feel they really listen to feedback.

I love how easy it is to use, even if you are not tech-savvy it's easy to use. It's easy to organize my recordings with folders and share them with team members and clients. It saves me so much time by creating short screen recordings versus having to have a meeting. It's also low-cost compared to other software solutions.

I have no cons for it, I think it's great. Even the free account offers a lot.

Paul
Paul
Technical Director in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loom is the original and still the best by leaps and bounds.

Kommentare: From using the free version when they first released their product, to now paying for the professional version, I am constantly impressed. It is a vital part of how we provide support to our clients.

After trying every other option out there, from Bonjoro, Vimeo Record, and Dropbox Capture, desktop software like Snagit and Camtasia, and other similar pieces of software, Loom stands head and shoulders above all of them. It is simple to record, the video is uploaded quickly, the processing is ridiculously fast, the editing is faster than I have seen and it does what it says on the box.

Sometimes the webcam and the sound is a little out of sync.

Emanuela
Campaign Manager in Niederlande
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for any industry you are in!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive under all aspects
I am very looking forward to attend the next webinar so I can have a better training on how to use its features for our new website launch!

I started using this app with the free trial. I use it on daily basis since I work a lot with customer service and it is much easier a very short video explaining any process. Everything is automated! The system will just cut pauses and provide title and description of the video with AI features. You receive notification real time from who watched the video. Among colleagues is also useful. Instead of creating manuals and long books explaining all process/rules in place you can just use Loom to show a new trainee how's the job and what he/she should be doing. As remote worker for an international company this has been a game changer. Even when I am off/away my colleague can go to the library of training and see how it is done. Absolutely brilliant app! I am happy to have now the subscription so I can extend the use of AI features.

There is nothing really I did not like about loom so far. I am happy with it, and will attend also webinars

Jason
Jason
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible experience with Loom - warning everyone

Kommentare: I used Loom for 2 months, and experienced several instances of video recording randomly stopping. There was no pattern to it and no explanation. Randomly, it would just stop recording mid video.However, the infuriating part is that THERE IS NO INDICATION THE RECORDING HAS STOPPED. I'd just keep making video, hit save, and find out my 5 minute video was actually a 37 second video, and I'd just wasted a bunch of time.This has been an issue that has plagued me since day one, and I have attempted to reach out to support only to learn THERE IS NO SUPPORT. It's just a feature request system - it's a joke.This is a terrible tool, it has wasted hours of productivity, and I would strongly caution anyone from using it. It is unreliable and there is no support.

At first glance, Loom seemed like a great screen recording tool that saved time.

Screen recording feature randomly fails - you'll be making a video to explain something to someone, and recording will stop. However, you won't *know* recording has stopped, so you'll waste minutes talking away, hit save, and find out your video didn't fully record. Infuriating.

Rony Peterson
Rony Peterson
Student in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A very simple and easy tool for screen recording

Kommentare: Loom is a good tool to make screen records and videos and upload automatically the videos without any command from the maker. For that, it is very handful to manage many videos. The price is very cheap and accomplishes the most basic needs for screen recording.

It is incredibly easy to make screen recordings and videos with this software. Also, there is no problem with worrying about uploading the videos because Loom does this without any action.

For its simplicity, some features are not so relevant for the users because they are on the desktop without the need for any software.

Keith
Keith
Chief Strategist in Japan
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for team collaboration, training and documentation

Kommentare: I have saved many hours of time making revisions or asking for better explanations in email when troubleshooting with a remote client. We also use this for step by step tutorials for our in house documentation. We record what we are doing and embed the video with written documentation in Notion. You can play it right from within the Notion page, which is great!

It is so easy to record your screen while you talk and you can do it from anywhere.

The only thing I wish it had were the ability to remove the controls from the bottom of the screen while recording.

Sarah
Sarah
CEO in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Easy to use screen capture

Kommentare: Overall, I love how I can make a video on my PC and share the link for others to see within secs

This is so easy to deploy to capture screenshots on PC, can make videos too

Doesn't record for long the video cast. No more than 5 mins

Samuel
Samuel
Global Coordinator in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Engaging video tools for remote workers

Kommentare: My experience with Loom is excellent, for the purpose of document review and online collaboration it is far superior to Zoom which works best for conversational meetings and discussions.

A simple yet effective tool, I use Loom frequently as a way to provide educational videos to my colleagues in a way which is engaging and semi-interactive by being able to annotate and highlight documents in real time whilst they watch.

It would be better if it had a scheduling function for online meetings where participants could be invite to join via an invitation. However I am still relatively new to this tool so it might have this feature and I have just not found it yet.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loom 2023 Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As someone who was responsible to create a digital bank of 'how to do this, this, this, on a particular platform,' Loom saved a lot of time and resources for the work I was doing!

Probably the easiest way to record your screen and have you explaining stuff at the same time. It is super easy to get started with, easy to integrate with other platforms.

The user flow is pretty complex. It lacks seamless video editing option, which for me is adding more work to the final piece.

Lucas
Lucas
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for instructional videos or just personalised presentations

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I was extremely happy with the way I could create either product demos or instructional videos with a personal feel. The bubble showing my webcam feed really personalised the experience for my customers.

I would sometimes have audio issues from my microphone. Audio would cut out or be choppy, this only occurred with Loom, other video capture software did not have this issue.

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordanien
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A unique approach to remote working support that allows documented video recording and sharing

Kommentare: Loom enabled us to overcome many obstacles to activate the role of documented visual communication by working remotely, as it provided us with more effective communication channels, and we were able to communicate ideas and manage operations easily. The ability to receive and document comments and notes also contributed greatly to increasing our ability to cooperate to find appropriate solutions in a short time.

Loom's unique capabilities allow us to record videos in high quality and share them quickly and easily with co-workers or clients, which makes it a great tool for communicating ideas and guidance and clarifying some outstanding issues from a distance. It is also great that there are a lot of customization options in Loom that increase our capabilities. We can easily adjust the recording area and add annotations, which increases our ability to accurately communicate specific information and ideas. Also great about Loom is that we can receive feedback and comments easily, which gives us additional capabilities to coordinate tasks and solve problems remotely smoothly. Loom provides a Chrome extension, which contributes to expanding the scope of sharing through links with a larger number of colleagues and customers, where they can watch and comment without the need to install the program.

Loom is a great and easy-to-use tool, but some improvements need to be made to be able to edit videos better, and videos should be allowed to be recorded offline, as sometimes we are in out-of-cover areas and need to take notes.

Benson
Data Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loom is an excellent tool for communication & team alignment on projects especially for remote work

Kommentare: The business problems that Loom helped me solve was:1. Remote meeting especially with my associates don't overlap well so Loom enabled us to stop staying up late or waking up early for meetings2. I often need to create content for Linked i.e. Video screen recording. Before Loom I used the Wink or Windows Gaming Video capture all of which were not a seamless experience. I often had to use an additional application to slice and dice the videos and had no way of adding transcripts intuitively.

I like the ease of use of Loom, the screen recording and video editing features are especially useful. The ease of sharing and integration with other tools such as Gmail and Slack are awesome.

I was a bit disappointed with the Android app experience, the app does not work as seamlessly as the Chrome and Desktop app. I also think the Starter package should have the CTA feature on the limited features allowed. I think this will provide more value for content creators and enable more organic customers from recommendations by existing users

Connie
Instructional Technology and Training Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A GREAT product for screen capture and demonstrations

Kommentare: I am responsible for instructing faculty on how to use software - the Loom system allows me to 'show and tell' via video how to do various things, how to solve problems, etc. Many faculty tell me they keep my loom videos and refer to them later.

There is a lot I like about this software - it's ease of use, it's library of my saved files, the option to download the video into .mp4 format to name a few. I like that I can rename the videos, that I can paste the link and have it play when my recipients click the link. I like the options to use screen only, static picture of myself, or video of myself in the corner while doing the demonstration. I also like the 'desktop' option for screencapture so if my video crosses programs I can have it on the same video!

The one thing I would really like is a 'screen shot' option. I currently need to use another program for screenshots that allow me to take a screenshot, draw arrows and circles, and captions. Since Loom is only video I need to use both programs....but Loom is so great, I don't mind the hassle.

SRI
Lecturer in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New and easier ways to give my students feedback and tutorial

I like Loom so much as it eases my jobs, especially during WFH. I use video Loom to give instructions or tutorials explaining details of class assignments to my students. Also, I use it a lot to help my job as a thesis supervisor. Using video Loom, I can provide more structured feedback to my students using screen recording, showing their work that needs revisions. I think this helps them a lot as they can get a better understanding by viewing the video and listening to my explanation. I encourage my students to use this platform to further discuss their work using the comment feature. The benefits that I get by using Loom videos, I can reduce the times for scheduled live consultations and have more flexible times to work on my students' thesis. Another point that I like, Loom is integrated with Gmail. So, as an alternative to sending links, I can send my video feedback directly via email.

Need more choices for cursor types to help highlighting important points

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Make Sharing Ideas Easy!

Kommentare: Working in a purely virtual environment, Loom is an incredible communication tool for me. It's appealing in design and easy to use. I use Loom on almost a daily basis to communicate ideas and ask questions of my co-workers. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Loom is incredibly easy to use and is a dependable piece of software. It saves me time in the office. Instead of typing out a lengthy explanation for an idea or troubling over the wording of a question, I can make a quick Loom to share with a co-worker to help express ideas and find solutions more quickly.

I wish that the free content was either unlimited or that it was easier to delete older material so that I don't reach my quota for free videos so quickly. It's time-consuming to go into my profile and delete old files. It'd be great if there were a bulk way to select old videos and delete them.

Carly
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Video Tool for Fast & Clear Collboration!

Kommentare: Overall I highly recommend Loom Video! It's a really nifty tool that is definitely utilized in this modern world of phones and Zoom. I really don't like setting up, planning, and sitting on Zoom for hours and this replaces that when it's really not necessary. I also deal with a lot of people overseas and this works so well for sharing work ideas with them when we can't talk regularly. Plus you can watch the video over and over so to me it's actually a more information way to present info to people. It's a really great idea and the execution is just a good. It's a product I use almost daily and will continue to use it and recommend it to anyone collaborating with others for work!

I really love the overall concept of Loom! It makes it really easy to send videos back and forth to people or teams you're working with, so you can adequately convey your message without the need for long video calls. The platform is also super simple to use which makes the whole process easier.

The only thing I would say about Loom is that I wish it was a little bit better on the mobile phone. It's awesome on your laptop but maybe it could be quicker and easier there.

Amr
Instructional Designer. in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative Presentation Solution.

Kommentare: Loom helps me create high-quality educational content and deliver engaging presentations. It enhances learning outcomes and increases my audience's likelihood of attending my future webinars.

Loom makes slide decks more engaging and comprehensive. It has innovative slides transitions and content animations that help me deliver better remote learning experiences and business presentations.

It's a high demand for computer resources, especially the graphics processor. It requires devices with relatively high processing power to work as seamlessly as expected.

Domenico
Business Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I use it daily, very practical to use, simple but incredibly powerful.

Kommentare: Simplicity and ease of use are its two best features, the resolution is also excellent and the tools available are many and very intuitive. best software to record screen in speed

Always at hand thanks to the extension with chrome. Very simple to use and fast when it comes to screen sharing even with the registration of your face

In reality there is something that I did not like. All its functions are excellent and are always ready for use

Miranda
Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for training videos and passing along detailed information

Kommentare: Very positive experience, it will make training the next member of our team much easier, and we're happy to have Loom as a building block to help us expand our business.

Loom is really useful for making training videos for various tasks, it's helpful to have the audio and screen recording to walk colleagues through how to do certain things. It's also helpful to pass along large amounts of detailed information quickly, like a meeting that not everyone needs to be at, and you can rewatch as needed.

Not all coworkers find it to be the easiest way for them to absorb information, preferring in person chats, but it is definitely a close second and very helpful when in-person or live meetings are not an option.

Favour
Favour
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

An easy to use and understand video/screen recording software

Kommentare: I haven't really used this software for long but for the little time I've used it, I don't really like it the phone version, it's too plain and you can't really do the necessary things you need to do when recording or editing a video.One thing I actually like about this software is the user friendly, easy to use and understand interface.

I like the fact that I could record my screen while doing a face cam, I like that there is an option to choose between recording just my screen, just my camera or both my screen and my camera.I also like the fact that I could reduce and get rid of unwanted noise, the noise reduction and removal features is very good and smooth.Another thing I like about this software is the fact that I could get rid of filler words in both text and audio and you get the choice to choose if filler words should be removed in just text, audio or both text and audio.

One thing I don't like about this software is that the recording tools are visible when recording.And another thing I don't like is the fact that I can't minimize on the phone version, so when I try recording both a face cam and screen recording and I try minimizing to another app on my phone, the video recording would stop and due to that I'm unable to record what I needed to record on my screen and that's quite annoying.The last thing I don't like about this software is the fact that some features that are available in the laptop version isn't available in the phone version, for example you can edit a video in the laptop version but you can't edit a video on the phone version.

Osmond
Osmond
Data Analyst in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A Great Video Messaging tool.

I love using Loom because of its user-friendly interface and the wide range of features it offers. It is a great tool for creating and sharing video content quickly and easily. With Loom, I can easily record my screen, add annotations, and even add a voiceover. It also allows me to easily share my videos with others, making it a great tool for collaboration. Additionally, the ability to save my videos in the cloud makes it easy to access them from anywhere.

I like many aspects of Loom, but the one thing I don't like is that it is not as user-friendly as some other video recording programs. It can be difficult to navigate and there are a lot of features that may be confusing for those who are not familiar with the program. Also, the video quality can be inconsistent, and the audio can be distorted at times.

Peter
Founder in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely useful software

Kommentare: Totally love this product. It's the best. It's also the only one that I know of that has the ability to record from your phone using an app and instantly give you a link to your video.

Recording a personal video for a client or a colleague is so easy. Was just a couple of clicks of a button, you can start recording. It has blazing fast upload speeds, it's pretty much seamless.

Every once in a while there is a bug where it doesn't record like it's supposed to. So when you think you're recording, you actually aren't and you have to restart your recording. It's a small bug and it rarely happens, but I've experienced it a couple of times. I'm sure the team will have this issue resolved soon.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super fast video and screen recording with Loom.

Kommentare: I have a very positive experience with Loom, after using it for years. The tool keeps improving, is very stable and easy to use. That's how I like it. Loom saves me a lot of time and only takes a few clicks to be up and running. That's refreshing in the software world.

I've been a fan since day 1 and have been using Loom a lot on my desktop. What I love the most is how fast and easy it is to quickly make a recording of your screen or a combination of screen and camera. Audio and video quality is good and it's hosted for you pretty much instantly. It's a handy tool that I've shared within my business and with friends and family.

I don't have any complaints. Loom offers a great set of features for being a free product. There's an upgraded plan as well but I didn't need that yet. I'll definitely consider it, as the Loom team is awesome and provides excellent support.

Moulik
Product Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Share your screen recordings easily!

Kommentare: Overall it's been wonderful working with loom. Especially, when you are done viewing a video, you can simply add your comments in the thank you screen that appears and the user sending the loom knows that you have seen the video.

Loom is really easy to use and it captures your screen, your webcam and your audio simultaneously making recording videos and walking the clients through a design or an app really easy. You can jump between different screens, change the position of your webcam capture easily and share the loom video by just sharing a simple url.

There's nothing in loom that is not likeable. The free plans give you plenty of options to share your loom videos and only if you are a very heavy user who needs long videos, you need to buy the professional plan.