Über Videolinq

Videolinq hilft Sendern bei Live-Streaming, Engagement und Zuschauerwachstum auf mehreren Social-Media-Plattformen.

Erfahre mehr über Videolinq

I love that not only can you stream to multiple destinations with one click, you also have the option of using their video player which is very sleek and easy to personalize with your brand colors.

I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.).

Bewertungen zu Videolinq

Videolinq hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Videolinq bereits verwendet?

Heather
Heather
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I highly recommend that anyone needing a streaming platform jump on this before pricing goes up.

Setup was super easy and most of the work was automatically done inside of Videolinq, which is way better than others that I have tried that require a manual setup. It was important for me to be able to use this easily with Zoom and OBS Studio. Both are seamless and easy to use setups while directly streaming from Zoom was an unexpected bonus. A major reason I tried this software was because of the CDN ability. I am beyond thrilled with the ability to upload pre-recorded videos and have them scheduled in advance. Not only that but to do it at this price point, is incredible. Another "bonus" for me was that I am able to host a video on VideoLinq and people can view it from my website, which essentially removes the need to embed YouTube or vimeo videos that include lots of host branding and links. I had been looking for a solution for many months, and to have this in the same place as my scheduled live streams is awesome.

The UI on the backend isn't the most user-friendly. There are some updates in the pipeline that i'm waiting for.

Andres J
Director in Kolumbien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative for multi-streaming with Closed Captions

Kommentare: It's an excellent option and for the price it's the best option I've encountered.

It's easy to use and configure to multiple social media and video sites. In a few minutes, you configure a multi-stream event to YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and more. Plus, you can easily use the same setting if you have a schedule. They also have the option to add in real time captions in multiple languages and with the ability to automatically translate them.

The interface is simple, yet, not the best UX. However, it does the job and works!

Mirza Istiakh
Junior React Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Videolinq was really cool and satisfying.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Unlike some other video tools out there, Videolinq feels more like a curated experience. It's not just a jumble of random videos, but a selection of stuff that actually makes sense for my brand. Plus, the analytics are pretty sweet, so I can see how my videos are performing and tweak things as needed. Thanks to the videolinq team.

Videolinq is just like that friend who always knows the hottest places in town. It enables me to discover amazing video content for my marketing campaigns and social media. Besides, it’s so simple to use ,even a non-techie like me can figure out.

Sometimes the search results can overwhelm you, sort of like trying to choose just one flavor at an ice cream parlor. Maybe some additional ways to narrow down results would be pretty rad.

Corey
Content Creator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A New Streaming Option

Kommentare: I can see my company using this software but it needs to work on their back end to make it more seamless. The scheduler tool is a go to as Vmix does not allow that function. I believe with a few more uses I will make the switch from their competitors

I like the fact you can schedule streams to your respective streaming pages. I also like that you can stream to 25 destinations. This has the potential to be a major competitor if they can get their kinks worked out

It has a learning curve which can be frustrating. I can not integrate Youtube currently by logging in to my Google account. I have to use the RTMP feature. My stream broke midway into the show (not sure why) will test again. I don't understand the analytics feature

Sumit
Sumit
Associate in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

All Captions languages in one sofware - use Videolinq!!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In our offices we all have installed videolinq in our systems . Everytime when we have overall conferencing of all the team members from different nation by default we had to use this software as it makes the conversation very easy for us . We can ask questions without any hesitation as we will speak in our native language and they will understand through subtitles which is a by default funtion during live streaming.

I have used it personally and subtitles for every language is awesome to use. This is easy to integrate with most of the live video platforms like facebook Instagram etc. The customer support is fairly quick to response. In our most of the conferencing we use to do regarding the sale of products or the launch of the new products the people from different countries get join on videolinq so that they can speak in their native languages and we can understand them easily.

The least helpful feedback I will give to this software is the amount of data it used it is very heavy . The useage of internet should be as per the normal standard.

Angel
Angel
Official Member of Forbes Coaches Council in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust software but cumbersome for those who just want to go live on Facebook

It is feature rich. You can go live on LinkedIn and many other platforms. If you have a more complicated media send setup for live-streaming, this software can handle it.

The robust features come at a costs. It’s not the most user friendly interface and takes way too many clocks to go live on Facebook than softwares like StreamYard and BeLive.

Antwort von Videolinq

Angel, thank you for your review. You posted the review after using a Videolinq trial account. Our trial accounts have time limit on live streams, and that might be the buffering you experienced. You can read the positive reviews we get from paid customers. Reach to us if you would like to use a paid account for 1-week at no cost.

Son
Son
Teacher in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Video Distributions

Kommentare: I like the ease of setting things up once and it will work with the schedule feature.

When I look at the service provided by Videolinq, the reliability of sending just one rtmp source to it and it distributes out up to 25 places is incredible.

I was not able to post my live feed to my FB page. Although, I was able to post a live feed to my own personal wall. A work around is set a manual rtmp feed.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome from Begining!

Kommentare: Its been great! The cdn is cheaper!

The power it has and the options! Multicast live streams! What would one can think of in this time of Pandemic! get your content right away with one easy setup!

Support at this time is slow! because they are adding a lot of HR and also its COVID season!

Maria
Information Technology and Services in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automated live subtitles

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has subtitles for all languages, which gives us greater satisfaction with our users, the customer service is very efficient and friendly, thanks to this platform we have obtained more users in our live.

Videolinq is ideal for business use because we can configure live automated subtitles, it has more than 30 languages, it allows us to broadcast live in excellent resolution providing the best to our students.

I do not dislike anything the experience with the software has been effective.

Arushi
Administrator in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I think its the best software for live broadcasting and social media !!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: To be exact we find it has a bit of learning curve for the starting users , but it is totally worth it .Budget is quite at a end which we find valuable in terms of its usage in our broadcasting sessions.

Our company has been using it for around 5 months and the best part is user interface which gets easier after a small learning curve , multi stream feature . The best part is real time caption which is automatic translation.The simplicity of using it in social media is a plus bonus .Totally worth it and value for money.

In our usage of around 6 months we find no such major problems with our experience in this software.

DJ/Producer in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great service with diverse functionality.

Kommentare: Great experience, I even put a friend on to use it too.

Multicasting, Closed Captions are big for when our artists use the Mic, Scheduling the content to social media is a huge asset too. It's really hard to pick just one!

The initial GUI was a little intricate, but I was able to solve it's ebbs and flows.

ian
CEO in Indien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I brought similar software where went live on Facebook & YouTube. VIDEOLINQ is a promising App. On m

Kommentare: I give full 5 tacos because the platform promises to give me all that I need, and I am confident that in the future there will be more improvements and above tech issues ironed out.

On my first impression - setting up a livestream is very easy, Just 3 steps in the process. What I liked was its Reach of 25 outputs on every plan, Simple 3 step process. I have 2 brands and launch a lot of videos every alternative day LIVE and this VIDEOLINQ does a great service by streaming LIVE in more places.

What I don’t like is their confusing DASHBOARD is a little confusing where one needs to enter URL for their account & billing information & another for video info. Going back & forth is little irritating prefer all in 1 place. Also, some terminologies were difficult to understand but nothing hard where one can search online... Would be great if the meaning were explaining by hovering over them, otherwise a great Video LIVE App.

Leonel
Content Creator in Puerto Rico
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must use

Kommentare: Great quality. Great features. Great support.

It is simply the best tool for doing whatever your need is. In todays new era of content creation, it keeps the quality of the streams in all the platforms.

Other platforms are cheaper. It is not very accesible to small content creators.

Avinash
ENTREPRENEUR in Trinidad und Tobago
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome solution for multistreaming

I really enjoy using Videolinq because it allows me to stream to multiple social media platforms, which has helped me to reach a wider audience and in turn, achieve greater revenue earnings. One of the features that I found very powerful is the option to embed a video on any website by using a dedicated video player. You also have the option to create multiple players with their own layouts and styles, which I found to be very useful also. There is also a closed captioning service that has been reliable.

It takes some time to understand and learn how to use the software, as it may seem a bit complex, but once you play around and get some experience, everything works fantastic.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can Live stream to 10 or more platforms at once

Kommentare: Since i can go live at the same time on more than 20 platforms at once, even i have to add titles, headlines and description separately, I still use and love the software.

My plan can live stream to 20 plus social platforms. Easy to set up and affordable compared to other similar software. Great support They protect our privacy

have to enter headlines and descriptions for each platform one by one. so take time to go live since you have to edit all platforms slow improvements by dev, still waiting for some featuresmonths.hs

Oswar
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great tool to increase your visibility in your streaming!

When the pandemic started, everything changed and something that impacted me a lot was not being able to give talks in my support group. But looking for a way to reach all members of the support group, I decided to change everything to Online. Do lives and live talks. When I saw the VideoLinq promotion on Appsumo, I decided to try it because it helped me solve a problem I had. It worked for me so I decided to buy two more codes. Excellent service!

I would like to see the following. Player CDN is not a lifetime deal. Embeddable chat. Video on Full HD At the beginning it is a bit confusing since they have basically divided the service website and the account management website into two websites. And it is somewhat confusing not knowing which websites one is on.

Ross
Ross
Owner / Managing Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Live Stream? Get Videolinq!

Kommentare: Overall, the billing and analytics dashboard is easy to use and understand how my streams perform. The software doesn't pretend to be anything than what it is (multi-stream distribution for live and recorded content) and it does it really well.

The ease of setting up and scheduling livestreams across multiple platforms is super simple. The software is both reliable and easy to use. Setting up scheduled pre-recorded 'livestreams' helps distributing evergreen content to my audience.

The software is still evolving, as of this review, the ability to change the password on the media platform is not available... this is a peculiar choice for design, and really should be rectified.

KALULE KIRUMIRA
CEO in Uganda
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Original product

Kommentare: Good performance and accurate results

Original software good performance and easy to use in Uganda.

Not comfortable to same equipment and need enough time learn to use it

Rony
Director in Israel
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best video switcher / distributor

Videolinq enables content providers to do fully manage their videos sources. Different sources can be assigned to a combination different destinations etc. Moreover - Videolinq also provides a dedicated video player to embed the video directly on any web interface. This feature is a game changer especially compared to other online video switching providers.

I would like to see a better integration of their control panel (back end) together with the account management / billing / support portal. It shall be best if all will be available from the same interface.

Videolinq

Kommentare: wonderful experience

keyboard details, difficulty level, search population

prices need to review, need a better price for the agency which handle client account

Sarah
Founder & CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good streaming service that lets you stream on multiple media platforms!

Stream on multiple media platforms at an affordable price.

The quality can be improved to 4k maybe but that's a bit over the top.

Marc
Audio Visual Producer in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great solution for multi platform streaming

Kommentare: Easy stable streaming from one source to all the outputs i need.

Super intutitive to integrate and many useful features like scheduling, stable high quality streaming and i can't wait for the new crossplatform chat feature

Only that it doesnt have mixcloud as an option to stream to , but i found a workaround for that too now.

Marisol
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Videolinq is what I've always wanted!

The features I love are the ability to use captioning service, multi-streaming to social media, scheduling live streams, the Videolinq player, stream protection and monetization.

I can't think of any. It satisfies my needs.

Raju
Online support Engineer in Indien
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remoderated your online streaming with Videolink

Kommentare: It offers seamless viewing experience for live streams on demand protecting the streaming from unauthorised access emphasising the integration with monetization options.

It helps in time saving and efforts on live streaming setup eliminating manual captioning and protecting stream from unauthorised access increasing audience reach effectively.

It lays a on way learning curve to grasp and familiarise oneself with the software which directs it somehow intricate but with its gain familiar makes its performance exceptional.

Stephan
Stephan
PR Manager in Tschechien

Excellent software for Multi Streaming to Social Media Channels

Videolinq is an excellent real-time broadcasting software that has revolutionized the way we interact with our audience on social media. Its live streaming capabilities, ease of use, and advanced features have helped us build our audience and engage with them better. If you're looking for a tool to take your social media channels to the next level, we highly recommend Videolinq.

At first the interface looks a bit boring, but everything works great and after some time i really like the simplicity