Über Leave Dates

The Leave Dates staff leave planner is the perfect way to manage your team. Syncs with other calendars and includes apps.

Erfahre mehr über Leave Dates

So easy to use and setup and extremely cost effective in managing holidays and absenteeism.

There are no things you don't like in this software.

Bewertungen zu Leave Dates

4,9

Leave Dates hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Leave Dates bereits verwendet?

Zahra H.
Zahra H.
Head of Business Operations in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent HR Tool for Leave Management

Kommentare: The idea of having 5 users use it for free is just right. The mobile apps are as easy to use as the dashboard. Once I booked the demo and got started, it was all easy from then on. The demo helped me understand how features worked. Setting it up became very easy hence, and I was able to get my employees to begin using it asap. I really a needed a system which would help me manage the leaves of employees in our company.

Minimalist design and easy to use features + the mobile apps. I love it all

None as of now, but maybe if down the road I find any, i'll bring it up.

Megan S.
Employee Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Track

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using Leave Dates. I can add in my days off from anywhere, and the mobile app is a nice bonus! I love the ease of tracking and the summary at a glance.

I love how quick and easy it is to put in my time off dates, and I love being able to go back and see my previous time off at a glance. It's also great having your overall summary off to the side, so I always know how much time I have off, even if I haven't taken the day yet. It has also been great being able to see my coworkers time off, so I can easily coordinate my day(s) off based on their time off.

The one thing I would say is sometimes the overall appearance of the Wall Chart can be overwhelming to look at and I don't understand why when your off a full day, the black dot only covers half of the day. I think that would help visually, but other than that I love using it.

Essaf K.
Finance and HR Manager in Jordanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Leave date Evaluation

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great

Level of Authorities, Flexibility, departments ...etc I wish if you have an extension for this system to be used for Timesheets of the staff

I'm calculating the carryover leaves according to our policy, It's nice to make our policy as Input to be used for calculating carryover leaves.

Shuhebur R.
Accounts assistant in UK

The Honest Review

It is easily accessible and quick to use.

There should be more options for when you are unable to come to work.

Alexandra M.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionised our way of tracking leave and sickness

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very happy - great support!

Really easy to implement and maintain. Staff have been happy with the visibility of their and their teams planned holidays.

We have different types of employees that work different hours, there is not enough flexibility for our needs. However I have found ways to work around this.

Emmet H.
Operations Manager in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and functional

Kommentare: Fantatsic Couldn't complain at all. We are new customers but based on our experience so far I can see us being long-term ones. As I mention previously in my review, the product is superb but it's also worth mentioning the excellent support we have received. It's always prompt and every informative and it absolutely contributed to our decision to adopt Leave Dates as well as our success deploying it to date.

The simplicity of the entire system The system as a whole is very simple to navigate and use. It doesn't try and do more than what it needs to do so there are no complex layers to try and find your way around. Everything is so streamlined it makes it easy to learn and therefore deploy. We recently moved from an analogue leave diary for 12 staff to Leave Dates and despite the initial hesitations (due to some staff uncertainty around using a computer) everyone is fully on board having seen the system in action.

Would have liked to see a few more options with leave types This is a "criticism" very specific to our needs but being able to default certain leave types to certain days of the week would have been great for us. We also were trying to prevent leave being booked on days the business is closed, simply to minimise booking errors but found a simple enough work-around.

Antwort von Norton Five

Hi Emmet, thank you for taking the team to write this review. It is so nice to hear from happy customers like you.

Karl D.
Director of Worship Arts in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

review-1

the app and the ease of use. also like that there's a record of time requested.

it does not sync well with iCal... instead of a single event that covers a range of dates, it shows an individual event for every day of the time off. very frustrating, especially if there's alerts associated.

James A.
Global Digital Manager in UK
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great product

the features are great and keep me up to date with whats going on

there is nothing that I disliked about this product

Karolis K.
Director in Litauen

Clean and simple to use software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

* I like that it isn't cluttered with unnecessary details but gives you enough options. * When restructuring our company it was useful to use negative carry over days. * SSO login integration with MS works great. * Lately, found it useful that we can import public holidays for various countries. * Has an API! 💪

Not much worth mentioning here but it could be useful to have a line in the FAQ about the SSO domain names being permanent.

Bogdan D.
Head of Development in UK

Simple and efficient

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We've tried out a few other apps and this is the one that ticked most of the boxes for our requirements. The free tier (5 employees) makes it so much better as it's definitely more affordable when your team grows.

Its simplicity. The UX/UI is clear and makes managing everything very easy. Also the function to add external calendars is very useful for remote companies.

Not many cons for this for now. We really enjoyed the app.

Cheryl M.
Specialist - Accounting in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver product

Kommentare: Leave Dates has moved us from a manual system to a more readily accessible and understandable more automated, customizable process.

The Leave Dates software has lifted a lot of the burden of manually tracking time off by staff. Staff can quickly submit their requests for time off. It was easy for staff to self-educate (for the most part) on how it works. Response from support staff has been excellent.

Educating our staff how to book off part days or just hours - but that is coming along. For recording Stat days worked, I was having problems making notes, but have since received assistance from support staff. Getting our Managers to review requests for leave as the requests get buried in their email system.

Antwort von Norton Five

Hi Cheryl, we're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the product and support. You may find that our mobile apps would help your managers avoid the dreaded email problem as they will get push notifications of new approval requests which they can deal with on the go.

Edouard S.
Partner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful wall chart, super intuitive staff scheduler app

Kommentare: Our firm was looking for an app that could visually show the location of each team member initially. What we found in LeaveDates was a vacation and leave tracker with approver capabilities and which we now also use to show which staff member is working on which project (lite version of a Gantt chart). Good ye Excel tables thank you LeaveDates! Excellent app and best value I found on a user/month cost basis.

- Wall chart is beautiful and information rich - admin panel and approver mgmt user interface are simple and clear - generating reports is quick and effective - customer support has been excellent, the designer team even added a feature I requested within 5 days of my ask - so useful, our firm uses it for both leaves and project assignments - great android iOs app available with most features available for free - stat holidays built-in for all countries - fully customizable leave types and allowances per types - schedule can be edited up to the hour

- no print option for wall chart - staff can edit or remove time entries once they are approved with no further request or approval

Antwort von Norton Five

Hey Edouard, we love the way you guys have embraced Leave Dates for all your scheduling needs. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review and please do keep the new ideas coming in.

Elaine G.
COO in Irland
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Leave Dates for small business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super, helped us deploy very successfully and has worked with us on some other ideas we have to HR admin

We moved from excel based leave tracking to leave dates portal and app for end users. App was a game changer for us as we have 20 field based employees around the country and they have ease of access to their allowance, requests etc

None, it does exactly as required for tracking all types of leave/absence

Emma D.
Office Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent System exactly what we needed

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the system, we are a Charity with a small amount of people but when I joint there was no holiday authorisation, good recording of holidays taken or what was left to take, they had a very complicated system until I found Leave dates, now its a lot more clearer for all staff and heads a like.

How easy it is to use, very visible for heads of departments to manage their staff.

Customisable Reports, sometimes the standard ones are just a little to restrictive for what we need. Toil is a little complicated to get you head around.

Steve R.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple Time Saver

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Good overall experience and saves a lot of time and paperwork.

Very easy to use. Easy to set up and easy for people to use and request holiday. Simple for managers to use. Saves a lot of time and paperwork.

It would be beneficial to be able to calculate the part years with bank holidays taking off the total as I have to work out pro rata and then take off the calculations. Also adding in company wide holidays (Christmas break) could be easier please.

Pankti S.
Manager in Kanada

Best planning tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is amazing planning tool and very user friendly.

1. Dashboard where you can see yourself and your peers where they are scheduled and if they are on leave or not.

1.There is no option of putting flexible hours for eg - I shall be working from this much time to this much time. instead I have to put that under Client work schedule.

Rachel L.
Special Operations Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and understand

Kommentare: Leave Dates allows me and my colleagues to easily communicate and coordinate our time off, can't ask for anything else

Accessibility of viewing both my dates as well as my colleges dates off is great, it is easy to use and request time as well. The dates I submit instantly show up, which is surprisingly something I haven't found in other companies.

It would be great to have a calendar view of all the employees time off instead of the grid view, sometimes UTO is counted as Regular days off

Simon G.
Operations Director in UK

Leave Dates for annual leave management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Implementing Leave Dates has streamlined our manual leave management processes and enabled employees and approvers to request and accept leave instantly.

The wallchart feature is great and I like the automated carry-over settings to specify how much leave should carry over from one year to the next at the end of the calendar year. I like that there is a community of other users of the software that help contribute to new feature ideas that the whole community can benefit from.

I can't think of any improvements to recommend.

Vicky W.
Fundraising Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: We needed something very simple to keep track of our small team's leave requests, approvals & allowance. Leave Dates absolutely did the job. Very simple to understand, the free version has everything we need so far and it's good to know that it will be pretty cheap to upgrade as & when we need to.

Easy to view & understand annual leave Can track TOIL

No issues so far Had to persuade team that this would be a simpler solution than using a spreadsheet - which it is!

Carl P.
Dorector in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I cannot recommend this enough.

Cant pick any faults real as so easy to use.

Luis E.
Product Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

You are on the right track with this

Kommentare: We had the problem of not knowing who's online and who's offline. with remote teams around the world, we have a hard time keeping track of time offs.

Ease and straight to the point. It helps everyone know who's going to be in the office and who's away for the day and upcoming days.

As approver of time off, most of the email communication goes straight to junk mail. Sometimes people don't take their well deserved days off because it wasn't approved on time. It creates resentment from the team towards who approves them. It would be nice to get a notification other than email (I receive about 60 emails a day). Integration with Outlook calendars to set an "Out of the office" automatically is must needed as well.

Antwort von Norton Five

Thank you for your positive review Luis. We're sorry to hear that the email notifications are going to your junk mail, it may be worth whitelisting our domain name. Alternatively, you can also receive push notifications for requests and approvals using our mobile app on Android or iOS.

Elyse L.
CPA maanger in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to help me manage the office

Kommentare: Leave Dates has allowed me to better manage my planning for my fieldwork engagements. Also, it helps me schedule in-house office mandates as it permits me to see who is available to take on more work. I would highly recommend this website!

I like the table aspect that allows me to see which of my colleagues are in the office and who is not in the office, and what is the reason for their absence.

On the mobile application of LeaveDates, I sometimes find that the dates appearing are incorrect. I would also increase the possibility of time increments to ensure additional precision.

Andrew H.
HR Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just what we were looking for

Kommentare: It has been fantastic, we were using an excel spreadsheet before and this has made my role so much easier and all our users like Leave Dates as well. It looks great and it is easy to use. If there are any problems [Sensitive content hidden] at Leave Dates replies and fixes really quickly - or explains how I am doing wrong!

The Next 7 Days feature is great and something I refer to every day

Some functions are a little clunky like scrolling through the months or removing/swapping a working from home day or similar when all future dates need changing too.

Mina M.
HR Manager in Serbien

Excellent

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Everything is smooth and easy, when you understand all functionalities.

Everything is great. The most valuable thing is very good interaction between colleagues and me through this app.

At the beginning some things were a bit confusing, But now, everything is pretty clear.

Sarah M.
Finance & HR Director in UK
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Answer to our Holiday admin nightmare!

Kommentare: Our business is growing and had got to the stage where an Excel spreadsheet to track holiday was impossible. We needed something that was inexpensive, simple and easy to use that worked across multiple sites. Leave dates has been the answer for us.

It is simple, easy to use and administer. No training was required for administration or for users. Simple to set up users. Can easily see for each employee on a year's calendar what they have, what's booked, taken and left to book.

When setting up the next holiday year it does not pull through previous year holiday entitlements so have to re input for each employee Reporting could be better - ability to see all employee leave together on 1 screen for a month/2months/year, or look at just a few employees at once in calendar format for set periods.