Über Boosted

Boosted ist eine hochkarätige Videoproduktionsplattform für KMUs und Unternehmer, die ihre Marken einfach und erfolgreich ausbauen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Boosted

This program is super easy and makes me look like I am a genius. I love it and is super economical.

Bewertungen zu Boosted

Boosted hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Boosted bereits verwendet?

Monika
Psychotherapeutin in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Perfekte WerbeApp

Kommentare: Ich habe meine Werbung in Social Media optimiert und schicke auch Kunden individuelle Clips per eMail. Meine Sichtbarkeit hat sich dadurch erhöht. Call to action ist deutlich gestiegen.

Es funktioniert alles perfekt. Man kann den Clip nach den eigenen Vorstellungen aufbauen oder das Design und die Musik übernehmen. Mit ein paar Klicks hat man ein perfektes Video erstellt. Individuell durch den persönlichen Text, auch wenn man das Design übernehmen möchte. Ich bin begeistert und ich habe mich bisher noch nie so wirksam präsentiert, wie mit Boosted. Auch technisch funktioniert die App einwandfrei.

Ich habe nichts gefunden, was mir an der Software nicht gefallen würde. Sie ist absolut benutzerfreundlich und es ergeben sich perfekte Clips, auch wenn man Anfänger ist.

Parag
Parag
Managing Partner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and great for marketing

Kommentare: Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial. I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business. Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly. You don't even need instructions about what to do, it was that easy and in the space of a couple of hours I made half a dozen videos for my own business, our trade body and a charity club I am a member of and all were received as being very professionally done. The templates are limited at present but I am advised the database is always increasing and you can always use our make your own videos to add to the list. Most subject matters are covered and there is a good selection of fonts and adjustments available. It is very easy to export and save the videos and get them out in the world of social media to give your brand more exposure. Definitely an app with looking at for any business.

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Kristie
Kristie
Amazing Video Effects and Graphics! in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

Kommentare: I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Laly
Wellness Coach in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boosted is broken

Kommentare: I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the app👎🏽

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Antwort von Lightricks

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at boosted.support@lightricks.com. Someone will respond within 24 hours.

Eleni
Hotel Manager in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Just amazing!!

Kommentare: Professionals!

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective.. So, I need new templates .. :)

romaric
agency director in Burkina Faso
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

boosted review

boosted is an amazing software to create vieos for your instagram. for cool options to create and share your video files

I find that the software does not have a large video library

Emery
Life Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

Kommentare: Super Cool!

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Hardeep
Sales Representative in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Awesome App

Kommentare: Very awesome and easy to use.

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Boosted with Ease

Kommentare: Overall I am very much satisfied with the application. User friendly
Very much connective
Super fast

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the Indian flavoured Problem solving, Funny Doctor & patient centric, Customer service oriented Running race coming first & Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience. * It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage) * If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time

Wangnin
Digital expert in Burkina Faso
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Booster review

A very easy to use software with amazing results when it comes to creating videos

The problem is that some patterns and sounds are repeated and the program does not have a large video library

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

Kommentare: Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

Tiago
Gym in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eu gostei, mas o conteúdo ainda é pouco.

Kommentare: Gostaria que vocês criassem mais conteúdo eu mesmo seria um grande cliente .

Eu gostei muito do app, me ajuda muito na propaganda da academia, achei fácil de usar e fica muito bonito.

Pouco conteúdo, por favor criem mais, não é bom ficar repetindo o mesmo vídeo sempre.

Cheick
Marketing manager in Burkina Faso
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Boosted review

Boosted is a good social media video maker. Very easy to use, I recommend

No problem encountered in using this software

Javan
Website Design/Developer in Jamaika
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for fast and easy video editing

Kommentare: I have a good experience with boosted. A wonderful software.

I really enjoy the templates that comes with the software and it's ease of use and functionality.

Limited template categories. I wanted templates to represent technology and drones but none was there.

Johnny
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Awesome self marketing tool

Kommentare: Excellent tool and fun to use.

Ease of use. Templates. Graphics. Short video clips. Ability to add my own touches. Easy to use with my cell as well.

Nothing yet that I can see. I have not found any problems yet.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great for Beginners & Professionals!

Kommentare: I LOVE it!

The templates make it easy to create your own video, their is a variety of ethnicities and professions represented, and the results are amazing! I am an amateur and it looks like I have been creating and editing videos for years!

Thanks to Boosted Social, I can begin to market my ad video services . However, when I save the video to my device (IPAD) and attempt to attach it to an email, it says it is too large. They should add instructions on how to save their videos and send to outside parties.

Liz
Liz
Owner in Südafrika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Selbstständig

Great video app

Kommentare: Good. I haven't used the customer service as it hasn't been required, but happy with the app and won't be deleting it anytime soon.

I use this for my business and even on the free trial, I find that the features I want are all there. Limited templates so good to upgrade, but on a whole, it is a great app and would recommend it. No functionality issues to report

Not enough templates but on a whole nothing else to complain about

Kelly
Entrepreneur in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Easy hassle free

Kommentare: I was able to create the advertisement with no hassle and have it up and running on social media within minutes! The templates are easy to edit and create the look I was going for.

Everything was easy to edit with the existing templates. I was able to finish an ad in minutes and download it right to where I needed it.

The price seems a little expensive at $15 a month for not having any extraordinary features.

Marco
Marketing and Communication Manager in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - minimum effort - maximum result

Kommentare: Boosted has solved an urgent need for promotional video, which was made internally in a very short time and at a paltry cost. I think that if Boosted increase the number of video templates it will become an app widely used by companies!

ease of use, cool video template and sound backgrounds

few database of video template, some difficulties related to the use of the smartphone

Yaina
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No to many options

Kommentare: Is ok

Is easy to use , even for a person that’s not professional can take advantage of it

Not options since I have to post frequently on Instagram for publicity I can’t post the same all over again so I Jade maybe the good 4 of food that work for me and I’m stock that’s it nothing new

Samara
Mental Health Clinician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Boosted is Awesome!

Kommentare: The benefit of using boosted is that it allows me to make great quality videos without the need to hire on a video editor. I’m able to relay my message on my social media platform in a unique and professional manner

What I like most is how easy it is to use and navigate

I would like more options specifically for mental health

Guido
Owner in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gr8 software

Kommentare: I start to use BOOSTED these day and no return yet, let's wait more time

High quality videos to be edited, and saved.

A few templates, a few categories, i think that with this price, we should have a lot of more themes to edit

Angelica
Trafficker Digital in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I like this company a lot

Kommentare: It has helped me to upload small videos on my social networks.

It is easy to use, and is very intuitive.

In the survey, I would like to be able to answer.

Stacy
Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

super easy and fun with beautiful results!

Kommentare: boosted helps me boost my posts with quickness and ease

ease of use, impact and professional looking posts thanks to Boosted

nothing negative to say for cons....good job.

Director of Marketing and Operations in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boosted inspired my marketing team!

Kommentare: Boosted's platform is easy to use. Once my team posted our first post, we started thinking of other and different ways to create other, more creative posts.

I have no challenges with the software whatsoever

This is the first type of software we have tried, so we do not have a comparison.