Über Tekmetric

Eine All-in-one-Werkstattmanagementsoftware mit Sicherheit auf Unternehmensebene.

Erfahre mehr über Tekmetric

Once the prospective customer investigates their delightful treat that has appeared on their phone, they will be overwhelmed in amazement. Such a thing exists in the automotive world.

The only thing is dont like is when you send an estimate to a customer it doesnt add shop supplies.

Bewertungen zu Tekmetric

Tekmetric hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tekmetric bereits verwendet?

Christian
Christian

Fantastic Automotive Shop Management System

Kommentare: Moving to Tekmetric was the best thing we've done for our business in a while. Our customers love it. It's easier to present estimates and easier for them to review and approve recommended work. The business reporting is easy to use and Tekmetric is steady adding information to the available reports.
If you're looking for automotive SMS, then I recommend you stop looking and start using Tekmetric.

Tekmetric works. Very intuitive, so even the most UN-computer savvy person can easily learn to use it. Cloud based SMS means that I can access from anywhere and this allows me to serve my customers even better. Built in texting and electronic approvals allow us to communicate with customers without having to wait until they can actually talk on their phone. Digital inspections make it possible to show customers exactly what we see without them having to be at the shop. The entire process from checking a car in to getting it back to the customer is streamlined, simplified AND customer friendly. Complete reporting gives us the information we need to effectively manage the business. Tekmetric has integration with most parts vendors, and other automotive service providers. If they aren't, they'll gladly work to make happen.

There are just a few features from previous SMS that I really want. BUT the Tekmetric team has already added some of those and is working to build the others in. So the cons are pretty much temporary.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Christian, it's always a pleasure working with you and your dad.

Joe

The Best Shop Management System - Hands Down

Kommentare: With the implementation of Tekmetric we have seen a dramatic increase in business and positive feedback from customers. We can easily access previous inspections and work done to guide a customer through the "what is next" process.

What better system to use than one designed by a shop owner! Tekmetric offers a complete shop management system including DVIs, two way texting with customers, online payment options, and multiple integrations with part suppliers and other vendors to make this system shine! It eliminates the need for any paperwork -- all techs have tablets to access their WIPs. Tekmetric offers a feature request board for all users to offer suggestions and to vote on items they would like see added to the platform. Tekmetric actually uses that feedback to implement regular updates to the program (at no additional charge). They actually listen to their customers. Our customers love the Technology and the use of email and text messaging to relay information about the repair, inspection results, estimates and invoices. This technology has set us apart from other service centers in our market.

The ability to send and receive images in the texting system.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Joe! Thank you for the fantastic review. We love to hear that your shop is seeing success after implementing Tekmetric and not only your team is finding the program beneficial but so are your customers. That is wonderful to hear! Also, I just wanted to make sure that you saw with our latest release that you can now send pictures via text message. If you have any problems access this please contact our team at 832-930-9400 and they can help!

JARRET
OWNER in USA

Not actually faster

Kommentare: Switched from Mitchell1 to do estimates faster. After 2 1/2 months of learning, we switched back. ITS JUST SLOWER. Sorry, but everything takes a million mouse clicks (a mouse is child simple. a keyboard will always be faster). The labor guide lie was too much. Everybody in front of shop felt like the program was still in beta. we were the testers (they wanted us to fill in their labor guide for them), and it wasnt getting fixed quickly. In the end, we switched back, and within two hours, everybody was telling me it was faster writing estimates in mitchell.

Texting inspections to customers was a great feature. the job board was almost usable to replace our shopfix whiteboard system. The tech support was full of great people who just couldnt fix issues with the software. The fleet billing is much better than mitchell. It was a little better for the owner. the reports are better, but still have to custom calculate to get what i want. the "customizable" report they said would be so great, didnt include all the data i needed.

The labor guide was a falsehood. it is so full of holes it is unuseable. I was told by tech support to use mitchells labor guide for $180/mo. Multiple screens running was not actually useful because if you look up parts in one tab and switch to another, the parts tab crashes. The main summary report had lots of very important things missing. The invoice bottom line was obscure. Seems like a small complaint, it cost us hundreds of dollars in mistakes, and they REFUSED to make the bottom line bigger or colored. The schedule was crazy complicated. We just click and drag appointments to change techs. Tekmetric wants you to click (everything is 3 or more clicks) edit a few times, change color, then go in and change tech, and it STILL would not reassign the tech on the job. We just double click an appointment to start an order. Teckmetric you have to clik multiple lines, and then hope you copied your schedule notes, cause they dont cary over. Also be prepared to get email/passwords for every employee, and they will control their info, not you. This makes no sense.

Why switch?

Kommentare: Being able to better direct time and energy . building custom reports and inspections.

Integration was a snap- Don't miss the opportunity to learn the program during the training phase.- This is most critical. Features are everywhere and your opinion matters. This software is updated usually a couple of times a week- If you want a change- someone else probably does too. They are great at responding to suggestions and incorporate this into their platform weekly.

My mistake in not saving my work. It was a change from my previous platform and took some time to change my old habits. Running with the big systems for 30 years left me out of the loop of some modern technology.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We understand that it can take a lot of work when switching from a system you spent 30 years with to a new one so we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the results of the switch! It is our overall goal for our software to make your shop more efficient, generate more revenue, and make your life as a shop owner easier which is why we developed the Feature Request Board to get your insight on what you want to see in the software, so thank you for submitting your input! It is shop owners like you that allow us to get better every day. Thank you again for reviewing Tekmetric.

Rickey
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for automotive repair shop, highly recommended

Kommentare: Tekmetric was the best choice for our company. We were struggling to keep everything organized, filed and billed. Tekmetiric does it all for us

User friendly Did not take a rocket scientist to learn how to use this software.

Can't think of anything I don't like about this software

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Rickey! Thank you for taking time to review Tekmetric! We are thrilled to hear that your shop has benefited from the software in having everything you need in one system. Thanks again for reviewing Tekmetric.

Carlos
President in USA

Complicated to use it

Kommentare: it was more difficult to learn to use than my previous program. it has some great features, but I feel I should have evaluated it better before. the problem is that you don't know how the program will work for you until you use it for a while.
I wish I had tried it for a month before transferring my database.

Ease of DVI, shows declined work on the final invoice and keeps track of declined work.

Cannot create an estimate without assigning it a permanent RO number.

Elijah
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best auto shop management software on the market today with the best team behind it!

Kommentare: Going to cloud based software was a game-changer. My entire team now uses the software and relies on it for information sharing. We simply couldn't do that before. We were always chasing paper, looking for notes, digging in file cabinets, etc. The integrated DVI has solved all those problems and strengthened our customer's trust in our processes and integrity.

The thing I love the most about Tekmetric is how quickly new hires can be proficient with the system. It is truly intuitive and anyone that can operate a web browser can be up and running the first day and fluent within a week.

Honestly, most of my pain points have been fixed. I started with Tekmetric when it was in beta and back then there were some significant weaknesses but they have been addressed. I really do not have an complaints. Probably the only think I miss even a little bit is integration with service info.

Amazing We Based Auto Shop Management Software

Kommentare: Tekmetric has been leaps and bounds better than our prior SMS. Their team is always responsive and helpful. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new SMS.

Tekmetric is an intuitive, web based SMS. It isn't on a database at your location and you don't need a stand alone program. It works on Windows as well as Mac. All you need is a web browser. Don't let that fool you into thinking that Tekmetric is a small program. It is a fully fleshed out, top tier service management software. This is bleeding edge technology for the automotive aftermarket. The fact that it's browser based means that it is regularly updated and optimized, usually once ever 2-4 weeks.

The inventory management function and appointment scheduling suite could use a little work. They seem to continually improve this aspect so I'm certain that one day it will be flawless.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Chris, thank you! We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric, and we look forward to improving and providing for your shop

Eric
Service Advisor in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tekmetric descended and extended a hand of mercy

Kommentare: Overall it's been awesome, great support, setup and user experience.

As you enter the address into your World Wide Web browser you will be taken to a magical destination. You click upon your shop and a flood of information is displayed in front of you. Yet you do not tremble as the interface in front of you looks clean, organized and somehow very familiar. A calmness settles into your mind as you navigate. A technician logs into their own internet based device to find only their work in front of them, ready for their day. As the morning hours burn away you are notified of an inspection completed, your heart skips. Whatever could they have discovered? You gaze upon the findings with notes and pictures without you having to leave the comfort of you're fine, yet uncomfortable chair and/or stool. You create an estimate of work to send to the unsuspecting customer, full of pictures, notes and explanations which you gleefully click send. The inspection and estimate fly through some magical airspace to land on the customer cellular device. Once the prospective customer investigates their delightful treat that has appeared on their phone, they will be overwhelmed in amazement. Such a thing exists in the automotive world?! How can this be? I can see exactly what the super powered technician sees? They even bestowed the god-like power to accept or decline the repairs at the touch of button? The customer clicks the button with confidence and no doubt in their mind they have made a sound choice for repairs upon their trusted metal companion.

A better inventory management system that creates orders and can send them would be great. I'd also love to see a scheduler that has a by the tech option. Videos on the inspections would be sweet too.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Wow & wow! Eric, thank you for your kind words and AMAZING storytelling. We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric. We'll continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Terrie

Simply the BEST!

Kommentare: I have been extremely satisfied with Tekmetric since day one. Data migration from my old software was fast, the learning curve for my staff was painless, and customer support is immediate. My clients appreciate being able to review, approve or decline jobs via text/email and see pictures of inspections and worn parts. Being cloud based has significantly decreased the amount of time spent on the phone with clients and vendors; our phone calls are much more productive and my staff is more efficient. I can manage my shop without physically being at the shop! If I run into a client at the grocery store, I can now intelligently discuss their car's history, explain needed repairs, schedule appointments or order parts. I can review workflow and analyze shop performance from anywhere I happen to be.

My favorite thing about Tekmetric is their responsiveness to user suggestions. They truly listen to the needs of their clients and quickly adapt to new industry trends.

I wish I had joined Tekmetric sooner. Switching software is always hard. While no software is perfect, Tekmetric has proven to be a solid product for today and the leader of the pack for the future.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Terrie, thank you! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying Tekmetric. Please continue to reach out whenever you need assistance, and we'll continue to provide for your shop.

Joshua

Tekmetric Advocate

Kommentare: If anything our overall experience has been phenomenal. Every system of course has room for growth, but quite honestly for any negatives that could arise, the positives would absolutely far outweigh them. It has not only accelerated our ability as an inside staff, but the cross-communication between tekmetric and autotext.me has allowed for our outside staff to communicate seamlessly with our service department. We are more than satisfied with how tekmetric has worked for us, and the continual updates keep getting better.

Everything about tekmetric is not just easy to operate, but simple to teach to new employees. It has enhanced every part of our ability as an office staff to provide timely estimates to our guests, look through our schedule with ease and assign a proper date and time for guest's who are looking for fast and easy service, and finally it has allowed for a much more streamlined process from technician vehicle evaluations to providing exact and accurate estimate to every guest we serve.

The only thing I could come up with is that there is a large amount of clicks to finalize individual processes. From checking a customer in, to handing out a ticket, there are anywhere from 30-40 clicks before we even begin the estimate building process. If there is a way to reduce the amount of clicks between each phase that would be fantastic.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Joshua! Thank you for reviewing Tekmetric. We are ecstatic to hear that your shop's experience with the system has been phenomena! It brings our entire team joy when we hear about our shop's and their ability to run more efficiently because of the software because we strive to provide not only the best service but the best product for our shops so you can focus on taking care of your customers, your employees, and yourselves as shop owners. Thank you again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

Nicole
Office Manager in USA

Great Sales Tool

Kommentare: The people at Tekmetric are great. They are quick to assist you. The software is very good. I like this product.

Tekmetric is a great sales tool. It gives accurate sales reporting. It is fairly easy to use and looks great on the screen.

Since I am the one who deals with the accounting, I can say that there are a few things that could be improved. Tekmetric uses a company called Back Office to integrate with Quick Books. This company has an all or nothing approach to stock items, so there is more to do to have tickets flow into the right categories. It is very easy to change things in the Back Office before integrating, so it is just a matter of a few extra steps. Tekmetric is a sales tool and not an accounting program. We came from a company that did both, but not accurately.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Nicole, thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric! We are happy to hear that this shop management system has been a good sales tool for you and that your shop is seeing the benefits of our reporting capabilities. In regards to the integration with The Back Office, our team would be happy to assist with any questions that you may have regarding the triggers that send items from Tekmetric to to Accounting Link through TBO. If you review our Knowledge Base article, Accounting Link & Tekmetric Integration FAQS, which you can access by clicking the question mark within Tekmetric, I think that will also provide some assistance. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric! We appreciate the feedback!

Satish

Tekmetric Usage Review

Kommentare: We are using the Tekmetric platform to integrate parts ordering, technician tracking, reports generation for shop metrics, marketing to our client base, invoicing for products and services offered, and management in payroll tabulating.

Tekmetric's speed! By and far, the Tekmetric SMS is THE fastest software that we have used. Moreover, the platform is robust! The technology team behind the software are engaging, easy to reach, maintain a user's group on social media, and participate in many industry-leading seminars and exhibitions. The need for cloud-based software with driven management was long overdue. Tekmetric's principals hailed from the automotive service industry. Other offerings have management from corporate America; far-detached from the automotive ecosystem.

The software should have been released 10 years ago lol!

vincent
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great looks good & the digital inspections work good cust love it.

Kommentare: I like it so far,

New updated look DVI is good they keep improving the software with updates & new fetures,help line is good

Doesnt have texting back & forth to cust,could use more admin functions & ability, Web base if it goes down your down no way to keep it going

Antwort von Tekmetric

Vincent, thank you! We love to hear that you AND your customers are enjoying Tekmetric's features. We'll continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Tracy
Service Manager in USA

Great Product with Wonderful Features

Kommentare: Whenever we have an issue, it is critical to have an issue addressed. The Customer Service team with Tekmetric has been outstanding. The respond quickly and are very transparent.

The ease of use and set up of the product is great.

The reporting process is a bit of an issue. Primarily due to the way we run our offices. The product works well and provides well for our needs.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Tracy! Thank you for reviewing Tekmetric. We are happy to hear that the system is easy to use for you and your team as that is how we designed it so you could spend more time helping your customers and running your shop more efficiently instead of spending more time writing repair orders. Also, our Customer Success team can take a look at reporting with you if you give us at call at 832-930-9400, option 2. Our team can review how you run your shop and identify the best way to use the reports to get the information you need. Thank you again for taking the time reviewing Tekmetric!

ceo in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great shop managment system!

Kommentare: had some issues switching from ro writer to tekmetrics but team was very helpful and the issues were taken care of. support team is very helpful

built in digital courtesy inspections are great. very easy to use system. our customers love the text messaging feature and approvals right from there phone

appointments should change color to indicate customer is here and repair order has been started

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Michael! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are happy to hear that you are finding benefits from the built in DVIs feature and are finding it easy to use as that is one of the easiest ways to increase your shop's ARO. Regarding the appointment calendar, we can understand why you would have a need for the appointments to change color automatically but we do have shops that manually update the colors on the calendar at this time. However, please rest assured that we will make sure it is on our Feature Request Board for review by our product team. Thank you again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

Robbie
Service Advisor in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Faster, Modern, Effective Shop Management Software with built in Digital Vehicle Inspections

Kommentare: Tekmetric has allowed us to incorporate digital vehicle inspections into our automotive repair business. Our customers love being able to receive a detailed report with pictures of every issue we find on the vehicle. Overall, it's been a fantastic product and I would definitely recommend it to any shop owner/manager looking to update from one of the many archaic management software systems that are still being marketed today.

The software is cloud based, but it's extremely fast and effective. The development team is constantly working to improve the software and respond to feature requests from users. I have been highly impressed with the level of customer service and the responsiveness of the developers. Tekmetric is a comprehensive shop management system with integrated parts ordering, digital vehicle inspections, and reporting. It's intuitive to use and works consistently without bugs or glitches.

The training materials are a little bit scant, but the software is so intuitive that most users that are comfortable browsing the web will be able to figure it out. Also, they offer live chat support and are happy to answer any questions we have.

KC
Office manager in USA

Love this software

Kommentare: Really love it so far! We have increased shop sales and productivity.

Very easy to navigate, can be glitchy but the downtime is minimal. Keeps everything flowing in the shop and canned jobs make it easy to send quick quotes.

No "counter service" option for parts pick up only. We still have to select a vehicle and assign a tech even though it is not always necessary.

Chuck

Tekmetric Review

The ease of use and the power of reports. Building and sharing ROs is fast and efficient. Inventory management is super helpful and integrated with parts ordering.

As mentioned earlier my only complaint is that the labor guide is less robust than Mitchell. We use a fee labor guides to aid in those cases.

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Chuck! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric! We love to hear that your shop is experiencing an increase in efficiency after using Tekmetric. We also appreciate your feedback about the labor guide and want to encourage you to use the feedback option within the labor guide to help us improve our times.

Business Owner in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tekmetric for high volume auto repair shop

Easy to customize. Quick for estimating.

Communication tools to customers and within the shop need upgrading.

Chad
Tech in USA

Very efficient

Kommentare: very good

Statistical tracking is a very nice feature, this actually increased our performance

A lot to get used to, due to being online if the internet goes out, you are not able to do anything

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Chad! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are excited to hear that our reporting has increased the performance in your shop. In regards to any internet outages, most shops will utilize an offline invoicing and enter them after the internet comes back up or make sure they have battery backups and hotspots for these circumstances. I would advise you reach out to some other shops in the Facebook Tekmetric User Group to see their best practices. Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

art
SERVICE ADVISOR in USA

SERVICE ADVISOR

Kommentare: GREAT

PARTS AND LABOR QUOTES ARE EASIER TO ACCOMPLISH

SYSTEM GOES DOWN, INTERNET ISSUES MAKES THE SYSTEM GO DOWN

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Art! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are happy to hear that your shop is benefiting from the parts integrations in an effort to make sure your shop is running smoother and more efficient. Regarding any outages, since Tekmetric is cloud-based many of our shops will install battery backups or hot spots to ensure they do not miss a beat when internet goes down. I would advise reaching out to the shops in our Facebook Tekmetric User Group for networking on this topic. Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

garrett

tekmetric

Kommentare: good way better then ro writer

cloud based, two way texting with customer, text or email authorization and invoicing pay through text.

only payment option 360 payments "tek merchant"

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Garrett, thanks for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We appreciate the fact that your shop is finding value in the ability to effectively and easily communicate with your customers through our two-way texting and text to pay functionalities.

Jeremiah
OWNER in USA

Tekmetric Awesome

Kommentare: The reports are easy to use and very handy to use specially with the AR report and tracking sales & profit.

The ease of making quotes and the ability to order parts and its status. I.e. parts are flagged ordered and when we receive said part we have the ability to mark received and it lets the tech know his parts are here. Also great feature in tracking refunds ensuring we get the credit for the part. Tracking cores with ease as well.

This is an awesome program make no mistake about that! However I was surprised it did not have a mobile app to scan VIN on vehicles sitting out in the parking lot. I've come to learn not to many know their vehicle license plate number.

Tyler
Service Manager in USA

Tekmetric Review

Kommentare: Great other than we want to split tech time

LOVE everything about it, ease of use is very nice

We want to be able to split tech times on each line

Antwort von Tekmetric

Hey Tyler, thanks for taking the time to review Tekmetric! We appreciate your feedback around the ease of use of the system and are happy to hear how much you love the software. We also appreciate the feedback around splitting technician times per labor line. This is something our development team has been made aware of and we want to encourage you to be on the lookout for updates for this feature in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate users like you!