Über BuildBook

BuildBook ist eine einfache, leistungsstarke Baumanagementplattform zur Vereinfachung der Kundenkommunikation und Teamkoordination bei Projekten.

Erfahre mehr über BuildBook

It is extremely easy to use. There is no better software for the money.

No Scheduling feature directly related to the APP.

Bewertungen zu BuildBook

4,9

BuildBook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du BuildBook bereits verwendet?

Miguel F.
Financial Controller in Mexiko
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clean, simple and easy to use project management software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: They have a great team that is very responsive, and keeps their customers updated with upcoming upgrades to the system. Customer service is great, and they made the transition easy.

I love how simple this software is to use, and how well is works alongside our current processes. It's clean and easy to use for both our team and clients, and does not have all of the clutter and clunkiness that larger softwares have. It allows us to have a central hub for all project-related communications, in a clean, minimal interface.

Scheduling could be improved a bit, and I'm confident that it will be sooner than later based on the recent updates and communications stating the upcoming upgrades that are rolling out in the coming months. Bid & PO Management is also missing, so looking forward for that to come through.

Ben R.

Great Market Fit, But Need to Counter-Balance Cost-Plus Construction

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy it as a tool for promoting a greater customer experience. I don't know how much I would say that it helps me run my construction business at this point.

The market distinctive for my business is this software and my design process. This program achieves my goal of promoting high-level visibility between me and the client while allowing me to have a project management system that is efficient and clean.

As mentioned before, the product feels like it's been built so heavily around the customer experience that it's weak on the project execution features. More specifically the financial management and scheduling side of the project. In regards to the former, the financial management system is almost entirely communicative. But it doesn't actually serve me in any significant ways of managing my financials. The scheduling system is clunky. I don't know if this is a feature but I hope that you guys will allow for a microsoft project integration as I will have to explore other products to schedule construction as Buildbook's system takes way too long.

Chris K.

Initial thoughts

Kommentare: Good. The people seem great. I do believe they will work the issues and help to create product that is in tune with the current market needs.

When I first looked into it I was happy to have a product that was easy for tracking leads and providing a project tool for our employees

The inability to turn a won lead into a project. It’s redundant to have to take the notes from the lead and redo them once a project is won.

Sylvester K.

Bud's Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Buildbook has been great to use for me and my team. The Buildbook team is very responsive to suggestion and implement suggestions from the field that are great.

Buildbook is easy to use for my team in the field, and also for customers.

I would like to see card displays in all areas. Creating a opportunity to project can be a little smoother.

Tom S.
Company Owner in USA

Buildbook is the Answer

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Buildbook helped me achieve what I was looking for, in that I was using several different softwares and wanted to consolidate them into one. I get that with Buildbook, and it makes it easy to simultaneously setup task management and scheduling.

The interface is extremely fluid and natural to use. The potential for what Buildbook has to offer is very high.

I would like it if they offered a desktop native app vs strictly a browser based option.

Chad G.

BuildBook Review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience so far. This software will help my small company grow.

Simplicity!!! BuildBook is very simple to use. It is a good project management software for small builders and remodelers. Very user friendly.

I love how BuildBook continues to make this product better. Many updates address the needs of many. Anytime I have had a question or comment they have always been there to answer and/or listen.

Zach G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value with a great team behind it

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Buildbook keeps my company organized and keeps clients from texting and calling me all the time. It’s invaluable.

I love how intuitive it is. I have had every client rave about it.

It has no estimating feature and needs line items under base costs to show the breakdown of each base cost.

Jill R.
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

exactly what we were looking for

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are very happy with this product

As a custom home builder, we were looking for a product that would ease communication and streamline all necessary information between builder, client, and vendors. This software has met all of those needs easily. Every time we use it with a client, we're impressed with it's functionality and ease of use. The budget information has become our favorite tool, as it keeps everyone aware of dollars throughout the entire process.

It's still being adjusted and fine tuned, so some of the functionality is still being worked out.

Crimson T.
Ordering Manager, Office Admin, Customer Service. in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to any construction company

Kommentare: Good, still learning

the open communication between the office, field and customer is awesome! less critical issues missed with this and great for field to go back in and find what they need to know. just wish we had workers more open to using build book. Its hard to get older people to try new things and learn new things.

No summary page for the total expenses. this makes the build process easy to watch and see where they are over allowance and under as the project moves forward. that way they are not "blind sided" at the end of the build with a huge overage on allowances.

Troy S.
president in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for custom home builders

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are really enjoying this software and plan to use more of the features as we get more comfortable with it. It's a great tool in managing our workload.

We love having the capability of keeping everyone in touch with every aspect of the job, from copies of permits, septic designs, specifications and drawings, to change orders and progress.

It's sometimes difficult getting the "old school" subs to want to download an app, and then taking the time to train them can be an issue. Also everyone needs to be disciplined to use it which is sometimes a struggle when things get extremely busy.

Daniel F.
Owner/Lead Carpenter in USA

Great Construction Management Software

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This is a great construction management software that lets you generate and manage schedules and materials selections with your customers, employees, and subs. It's easy to use and intuitive for your customers to navigate.

I would like to see an integrated employee time-tracking option and the budgeting system should be easier to adjust based on the quantity of material used, more like a traditional spreadsheet. You will still need to maintain a separate spreadsheet with all your costs and then transfer the final numbers over to buildbook.

Jasmine K.
Owner/Principal Design Lead in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helped us level up our game!

Kommentare: Overall, this has been an amazing new integration for our business and has helped us level up our offering. We feel that clients have really valued having a platform that helps them feel closely connected to their renovation/build project at every step of the way whether they are living in their home or not. Clients have appreciated our regular communication using the tool as it keeps info all in one place. Our team feels more connected on projects and we are finding a new groove and it feels great!

The platform is very user friendly and our clients found it easy to navigate. We like the Chat features, File and Document sharing capabilities, Scheduling tool and the Budget and Selections sections to help us keep our process in check and moving towards project milestones. It's been a game changer for us as a whole!

We would love to see more reporting features, exporting estimates and selections into a nice PDF for clients to review. Some of our clients are hands on and still like paper copies or the ability to receive paper copies that are tangible. Would also love to see a more robust way to obtain client approvals on selections. Larger images for attachments and a few quirks with the mobile app can be flushed out too.

Dave B.

Intuitive

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very user friendly and cost competitive with great customer service. Highly recommend it.

I chose Buildbook due to its value. It has many of the functions of higher priced project management software without the high cost.

Limited integration with other software like accounting

Cody J.

Best Bang for your Buck Construction Management Software

Kommentare: BuildBook has a small company feel, they are there to help their customers, customer service is the best I have experienced.

It is extremely easy to use. There is no better software for the money. It is not busy and cluttered like its more expensive competitors, it has everything you need, nothing that you don't. The company is growing rapidly and I am excited to see the future software developments from BuildBook. I would recommend BuildBook to any residential builder looking to systemize their company.

It is a relatively new product that is rapidly growing, there will be features you with it had, though they are few. BuildBook will continue to improve, and I look forward to future developments.

Erin H.
Founder & CEO in USA

Functional!

Kommentare: We are new to BuildBook but have compared to HoneyBook, Builder Trend & CoConstruct before making our decisions.

I like the ease of setup and the visibility of seeing all our projects in one place.

There are some features like lead capturing from my website and subcontractor bids that I look forward to in a future release.

Tom M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track project progress!

Kommentare: Great product for communication between owner, manager, employees, clients, and subcontractors!

We use this tool primarily to track job progress internally as well as with clientele. We use this software daily, whether it is creating task lists to be completed or post pictures and captions, and we love that we are able to post these progress updates to enhance internal scheduling as well as keep the client updated throughout the process. That being said, the communication capability with all parties is what we love most!

The to-do lists and tasks seem difficult to create, and I wasn’t aware of several other features prior to taking this questionnaire. Perhaps a tutorial or help guide would be useful in lieu of the chat option. Also, previously I had issues uploading multiple pictures and getting posts to create/post, but that seems to have been improved in the most recent update.

Christi R.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great people

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with BuildBook has been dreamy. Seriously. When tasked to "find us a software", I tried the big names first. I think those actually made me appreciate BuildBook more. I don't need their frills and extras. I just need something the folks in the field can find information on and move on with their days. And the best part is that people respond to me when I email with a question, concern or even suggestion. Like I said, dreamy!

I love that we, as users, are listened to and even have a hand in growing the product. It's the next best thing to building from scratch. BuildBook is clean, not complicated, attractive and functional. It doesn't have a bunch of stuff I'm paying for but don't actually use!

I wish I had found BuildBook sooner! It would have saved money and headache trying to decipher more complicated systems. I don't need complicated; I just need functional. Estimating can't come soon enough though!

Geoff M.
Founder in USA

Complete Construction Management Software

Kommentare: We are able to communicate with our clients who are offsite much more clearly as a team. It's really improved our overall client-contractor relationship.

I love how easy it is to integrate our current utilization of dropbox with Buildbook. As a team, we love being able to track our jobs together, and share our daily progress with each other. The best part of Buildbook though is their incredibly helpful their customer service. They walk through any and every issue and address it promptly and they are always there to help!

The only challenging component we have found with this software is utilizing older phones. However, this is not unique to only this software, as it is a challenge for every developer.

Rilee B.
Project Manager/Estimator in USA

Build Book Review

Kommentare: I think our initial on boarding process overall went very well for us. Again, the BuildBook team was extremely responsive.

I like the social media feel of the application which make its easy to use and easy to follow. When something does need to be reviewed or looked back upon, it's still easy to go back and find a picture or document that I'm looking for.

Like any other app, there are bugs that cause some issues in the functionality but the Build Book team was super responsive and pushed out new updates very quickly.

Ryan M.

Great Product

Kommentare: The idea to have all communications flow into one app is simple, yet very efficient. In collaboration with our processes that were in already in place, the implementation of BuildBook has increased our productivity, which means increased our bottom line. All while satisfying the customer with no added expenses directed toward them.

Given multiple features to disperse to our internal team and our clients, BuildBook has proven to be well worth the investment. We have had nothing but positive feedback from our clients and the designers that we work with. They love the daily update posts that we require, which describes the work that was done that day and what is on tap for the next. The option to embed photos into your posts have made change orders easier to document and gain acceptance. The documents tab has all of the necessary information that the crews in the field need to efficiently complete the project.

There are no dire needs throughout the platform. The only suggestion would be have a spreadsheet option in the documents tab that would allow all parties, or selected few, to edit right there in BuildBook. I have noticed that the older clients are not as willing or able to adapt to the learning curve of the app.

Tyler S.

Review

Kommentare: 9 out of 10

The user friendly software, great interface

A lot of scrolling to find post, takes a while to open sometimes

Bob C.
Design consultant in USA

Fantastic project tracking tool

Kommentare: The whole idea of this app is being able to improve communication between team members and our customers. Being able to see the multiple projects, see its status, communicate solutions, and answer customer’s questions. The idea extends to the team that created the app, the team at Buildbook. If there’s one thing I can say about them, its that they have excellent communication and customer service!

Being able to see progress on every project, and directly communicate and comment on individual project posts along with the home owner/customer

Still a few bugs here and there. One of the more consistent bugs is our team will run into problems uploading photos. But the Buildbook team is so responsive and prompt to address our feedback and squash those bugs. Even our feedback regarding certain requests to improve the user interface gets addressed!

Jenni W.
Bau, Selbstständig

Less stress more productivity....

It's like having a mobile electronic filing cabinet for each project. Everything I need is right on my cellphone in the app, from punch lists to the homeowner's paint color choices. It makes things so much more organized and thorough. My favorite feature is that the app allows me to tag and search through multiple posts to find what I am looking for. Before, I had to run searches through my thousands of emails and weed out which ones were for this job/client. I have just started using the new portfolio feature, which has allowed me to organized daily photos into "collections" then I can choose the best ones to transfer over to my portfolio. So far, I am a fan and would highly recommend giving this software a try.

It's difficult to get others in the habit of using it. Even subcontractors.

Brady J.

Brady Colt Custom Homes

Kommentare: Clients love it, employees find it to be a very useful tool, and I am more organized because of it.

Integration within the company and buy in from our customers was instant!

Some of the initial lingo was difficult to grasp at first

Ryan M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software that bridges the gaps

Kommentare: The customer service is phenomenal, they are always asking me what features they can implement to make BuildBook better suit managing the company.

BuildBook has a very easy interface that is easily used by my team. They have everything you need in 1 organized location with many options to improve efficiency on the management side of the business.

The schedule display could be improved when using it on a cell phone. Would like to see a calendar view of how the current and scheduled jobs fit together, but I believe that is being discussed.