Über BuildBook

BuildBook ist eine einfache, leistungsstarke Baumanagementplattform zur Vereinfachung der Kundenkommunikation und Teamkoordination bei Projekten.

Erfahre mehr über BuildBook

I like Build Book's pricing and ease of use most of all.

No Scheduling feature directly related to the APP.

Bewertungen zu BuildBook

BuildBook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BuildBook bereits verwendet?

Roberto
Project Manager in USA

Easy to navigate

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Buildbook makes it easy to manage our multiple projects, communicate with clients and track our finances.

Nothing. It's a great program that is easy to use.

Jeff
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, works great, easy to navigate- almost too simple.

Kommentare: I met the [sensitive content hidden] of Buildbook at IBS and was very impressed with him and with the program he helped create. Overall very positive. Customer service is great and it works!

I love the ease of use for my employees and clients. Very positive feedback from clients, employees and my office manager. They can navigate the program much easier than CoCon/Buildbook. This is huge, I was getting negative feedback from clients about CoCon's complexity. Buildbook is very very simple to navigate and the app works great, very easy to see what we need.

On the back end, I would love just more customization, options, and abilities to see more information. Seeing job profitability and syncing w/ Quickbooks to see actuals vs. quoted would be helpful. We don't have time or capacity to enter each line item cost so we are missing that information. It just almost seems too simple and not enough complexity on the back end. I want more options w/ quotes and w/ the Gannt chart creation. Having pictures and files transfer from "opportunity" to "projects" would be very very helpful! Please make this change! I'm concerned if Buildbook will be able to grow with my business. As I grow my business I want to be sure Buildbook grows with us and brings more functionality to the back end. Don't change the client facing side, just the backend!

Initial thoughts

Kommentare: Good. The people seem great. I do believe they will work the issues and help to create product that is in tune with the current market needs.

When I first looked into it I was happy to have a product that was easy for tracking leads and providing a project tool for our employees

The inability to turn a won lead into a project. It’s redundant to have to take the notes from the lead and redo them once a project is won.

Marilyn
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An intuitive well thought out program with just the right amount of bells and whistles.

Kommentare: This program was so easy to work with right off. Very low learning curve. It just makes sense compared to the convoluted high end competition and the overly simplified low end competition. It's very logical.

The ease of use and the rapid fire response if I ask for help with something. The support team is outstanding.

I wish it had a financial summary across projects but I understand they are working on it. And I wish it had a direct way to split up estimates into sections without having to work it out through cost codes.

Ben

Great Market Fit, But Need to Counter-Balance Cost-Plus Construction

Kommentare: I enjoy it as a tool for promoting a greater customer experience. I don't know how much I would say that it helps me run my construction business at this point.

The market distinctive for my business is this software and my design process. This program achieves my goal of promoting high-level visibility between me and the client while allowing me to have a project management system that is efficient and clean.

As mentioned before, the product feels like it's been built so heavily around the customer experience that it's weak on the project execution features. More specifically the financial management and scheduling side of the project. In regards to the former, the financial management system is almost entirely communicative. But it doesn't actually serve me in any significant ways of managing my financials. The scheduling system is clunky. I don't know if this is a feature but I hope that you guys will allow for a microsoft project integration as I will have to explore other products to schedule construction as Buildbook's system takes way too long.

Stephanie
Office Manager in USA

Just what we needed!

Kommentare: The biggest problem we have had with our company is always not knowing what jobs are going on and what are we doing such days. BuildBook has helped utilize their features to make sure everyone is aware and on the same page!

I love the tasks functions and the start and end dates you can implement. This helps show the entire team what needs to be done and how much time we have to do the scope.

I would like to see more financial functions. Such as invoicing and AR reports

Jordan
President in USA

Build Book vs the others

Kommentare: Build Book is helping us to stay organized so everyone has access to the information they need at the time they need it.

Build Book works great and we've already seen it help our business in keeping us on task so that the most important things get done on time and not fall through the cracks. I like Build Book's pricing and ease of use most of all.

I wish there was employee time tracking and a way for customers to pay through Build Book. That would help a lot in making double entries in both Build Book and Quick Books. I know there will always be some double entry, but this would eliminate over half of it.

Tom
Company Owner in USA

Buildbook is the Answer

Kommentare: Buildbook helped me achieve what I was looking for, in that I was using several different softwares and wanted to consolidate them into one. I get that with Buildbook, and it makes it easy to simultaneously setup task management and scheduling.

The interface is extremely fluid and natural to use. The potential for what Buildbook has to offer is very high.

I would like it if they offered a desktop native app vs strictly a browser based option.

Chad

BuildBook Review

Kommentare: Great experience so far. This software will help my small company grow.

Simplicity!!! BuildBook is very simple to use. It is a good project management software for small builders and remodelers. Very user friendly.

I love how BuildBook continues to make this product better. Many updates address the needs of many. Anytime I have had a question or comment they have always been there to answer and/or listen.

Sarah
Project Administer in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very helpful

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great! easy, fast, sufficient, well put together and easy to access.

Easy, fast, self-explanatory. Helps everyone with scheduling and gives us the aibilty to communicate with well as a team.

Could use an in-office scheduling system. For tasks being giving from out on the field such as ordering....

Jessica
Manager in USA

Kitchen Remodeler

Easy to use and great for dealing with clients.

Needs a calendar for clients and users to make appointments.

Jason

BUILDBOOK REVIEW

Kommentare: So far we are just using it for pictures and some documents. We are not using it to its full potential yet but plan on working through it. Like everything there is a learning curve.

I like the fact that we have a place to keep all the jobsite progress photos with the portfolios so all people involved can see them.

No Scheduling feature directly related to the APP

Jody
Interior Selections Director in Kanada

LOVE this APP!

Kommentare: We have only been using BB for a few months so we still have a lot more fun to get into and learn however, what we have delved into so far has been nothing less than fantastic! This app allows you to be detailed, organized, trendy and gives your business a very professional look. The Customer service I have experienced has been excellent. Thank you for having LIVE CHAT!!

What I like most about Build Book is that the majority of our Client job info can be tracked, entered and stored in one location and the best part is that our whole team can access all the job info seamlessly. I love the SELECTIONS Category, having a visual component in the room view is so nice! Build Book is super easy to navigate, you can add or remove as much or as little information to each job.

It would be nice if we could customize what what categories we would like to print from the Selections category. This would be handy to be able to hand over to individual suppliers for ordering. It would also be nice if there was a communal group chat that could take place instead of only being able to chat within a particular job.

Jill
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

exactly what we were looking for

Kommentare: We are very happy with this product

As a custom home builder, we were looking for a product that would ease communication and streamline all necessary information between builder, client, and vendors. This software has met all of those needs easily. Every time we use it with a client, we're impressed with it's functionality and ease of use. The budget information has become our favorite tool, as it keeps everyone aware of dollars throughout the entire process.

It's still being adjusted and fine tuned, so some of the functionality is still being worked out.

Tyler
Project Manager in USA

Review

Kommentare: 9 out of 10

The user friendly software, great interface

A lot of scrolling to find post, takes a while to open sometimes

Jenni
Bau, Selbstständig

Less stress more productivity....

It's like having a mobile electronic filing cabinet for each project. Everything I need is right on my cellphone in the app, from punch lists to the homeowner's paint color choices. It makes things so much more organized and thorough. My favorite feature is that the app allows me to tag and search through multiple posts to find what I am looking for. Before, I had to run searches through my thousands of emails and weed out which ones were for this job/client. I have just started using the new portfolio feature, which has allowed me to organized daily photos into "collections" then I can choose the best ones to transfer over to my portfolio. So far, I am a fan and would highly recommend giving this software a try.

It's difficult to get others in the habit of using it. Even subcontractors.

Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for our growing small business!

Kommentare: The overall experience with BuildBook has been great. The sales process was low pressure and informative. Onboarding was a breeze and the staff was so helpful and patient helping us apply and configure the software to best suit our individual business needs. Customer service has been amazing. Super fast responsive times and helpful feedback. All in all while there's always feature enhancements that we'd love to see, BuildBook has been a great addition to our team!

The ability to quickly establish a project schedule, assign task owners, store project documentation and efficiently communicate as a team has presented a tremendous improvement to our operation.

The scheduling feature could definitely be improved by the ability to set durations along with the ability to link tasks across phases. The budget feature isn't quite as robust as we'd like to use it for so an integration with google sheets would be great. Within the selections feature, the ability to rename an existing room would save a lot of time in transposing a project from a template to a new build.

Noah
owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Build book has transformed our client relationships

Kommentare: Customer service is always fantastic! Our clients are appreciative of the software and it seems to make our projects that much smoother.

I really like that all our communications with each client is in one place. No more sorting through emails or texts.

It took a little while to get used to the way you needed to upload documents.

Scott
Partner in USA

Small Builder

Kommentare: So far our company has had a great time using buildbook, Customers seem to like it as well!

We choose to use buildbook based on a competitive price point. User friendly for our less tech skilled employees. Having notifications on my phone for what parts of my projects are to happen each date is great

Wish customers could have a sign off box on material sections

catherine
Sr. Director - Strategic Alliances in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great idea that has a few kinks

Kommentare: A solid "B-" with the potential to be an "A" experience with some UX work and some platform thought. Keep working on it, because I think it could be a really great app/tool!

Terrific way for homeowners and contractors to share information on projects, ask questions and generally collect all documents, photos, and all documents in one place, taking it out of email and creating a shared space to use throughout the project.

It feels like there are still some bugs to work out.... - can't access it on my computer at work (only though my phone (Android) and iPad) - logs me out all the time forcing me to enter my email and password every time I access the app - sometimes couldn't see videos on my Android phone, but could see them on my iPad - the UX is a bit clunky, taking me multiple clicks to get to new additions or comments

Jared
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BuildBook, great app progressing to perfection

Kommentare: I have had a overall wonderful experience with this software and the team behind it. I see this becoming one of the industry leaders and they are growing in that direction everyday.

Clean software that is user friendly. has the right features that i need with out the fluff of similar construction project management software. you can't beat the amazing customer support and they are always looking for feedback on how to improve the software.

not really any cons, it is just a newer software and they are working everyday to make it better and work out any issues a user might come across.

Trevor
Owner in Mexiko

Review

Kommentare: I’m in the beginning stage and working through how to best use it before I launch to clients. So far I’m happy with how clear things are and no learning curve required. I appreciate the pricing structure as well.

Budgeting and scheduling platforms and their short learning curve and ease of use.

Inability to customize as a small company without paying unnecessary extra month upgrade cost. It lacks time tracking software to make this a complete package. I still require other apps to track employee time and reports for clients.

Shiloh
Administrative Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Switched from BuilderTrend to BuildBook!

Kommentare: Very good experience so far!

I like that BuildBook is very streamlined. Other software that I've used in the past was unnecessarily complicated

I would like to be able to apply my invoice payments to specific components of the budget rather than just applying lump sum payments to the overall total. It would be ideal to be able to track how much each budgetary component is paid down at any given time.

Site Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why should you use buildbook

Kommentare: We have centralized all of our projects info in Buildbook

Straightforward app to be used in your office or on the go

unselect all option missing Filter notifications by one or multiple people/projectI am quite sure filtering is not either working properly or not giving me information in real time

Colin
Bau, Selbstständig

Perfect for growing Contractors!

Kommentare: We’ve loved Buildbook, the simplicity of the app as well as the added features that just keep making it an easy to use value-add for our company.

Build back allows us to have a one place to keep all of our client communications, selections, pictures, and more! No more digging through texts and emails, or relying on what anyone “thinks was said”, or having to repeat the conversation. It’s all in the app, organized by project.

Can’t think of anything offhand- they’ve continued to upgrade!