Broker Buddha Bewertungen

von Broker Buddha

Filtern nach:

Über Broker Buddha

Cloud-based software that saves time and enhances the customer experience with interactive, customer-friendly, online smart forms.

Erfahre mehr über Broker Buddha

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"A Technology Must Have For My Agency!"

Kommentare: BB allows us to save time increasing accounts per manager. It also allows us to offer a great client experience that differentiates us in the market. We have amazing customer service support as well for any updates they do that we may need additional assistance with or for any questions in general.

Vorteile: This system easily saves my commercial account manager 6 hours a week. We stopped sending fillable pdfs to our clients. My clients compliment the ease of the system. It takes a lot less time for them to fill out especially when they have renewals. It creates loyalty from our clients because they have spent time filling out 30-page applications with prior agencies. They can send questions that I can respond to the next day in the same application. I can start the application and they can finish it later if they don't have all the information. Plus renewals take a lot less time! The renewal process is the biggest part of the time savings.

Nachteile: I like everything about the software. I probably use the dashboard the least.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"Gave me Technology To Use To Bring My Agency Into Modern Times "

Kommentare: Clients view me now as an insurance agency that has taken the necessary steps to keep up with the daily changes happening in our industry.

Vorteile: They helped transform my legacy insurance business into a newer and cooler platform. I know have digital applications that my clients love and a renewal process that has helped my agency retain more business.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019