Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Speexx Erfahrungen

4,6 (91) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Speexx

Cloud-Sprachlernplattform, mit der große Unternehmen die Sprachkenntnisse von Mitarbeitenden testen, aufbauen, erweitern und pflegen können.

Erfahre mehr über Speexx

The flexibility to integrate learning units and teaching units into everyday working life.

Some exercise are complicated and the form is very strict and it makes waste time to correct little mistakes.

Bewertungen zu Speexx

Speexx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Speexx bereits verwendet?

Dan Aurel
Koordinator in Deutschland
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ich bin sehr zufrieden

Kommentare: Ich bin begeistert davon, wie mir dieses Übungssystem geholfen hat.

Gibt es keine Vorschläge von meiner Seite. Alles prima!

Ich denke, Speexx ist tatsächlich eine der besten Sprachlernplattformen. Mir hat es gefallen und ich werde es auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen

Sandra
Unternehmensberatung in Österreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So lernt man heutzutage eine Fremdsprache!

Kommentare: Großartig! Einfach toll wie flexibel, effektiv und zeitgemäß man mit dieser Software lernen kann. Ganz tolles Produkt, das ich jederzeit weiterempfehlen würde.

Group sessions - diese machen am meisten Spaß! Im virtuellen Klassenzimmer bespricht man interessante Themen, kann sich nach belieben involvieren und lernt ganz viel dazu. Es ist super stressfrei, man hat keine Angst Fehler zu machen. Einzelsession - sehr effektiv, super engagierte Trainer*innen

Die Gruppen- und Einzelsessions werden offenbar beim Lernerfolg nicht berücksichtigt.

Felipe
Felipe
Field Service Executive in Brasilien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An incredible experience!

Kommentare: My experience with Speexx is brilliant. It has been an essential tool for my personal and professional development. I was able to achieve excellent performance in new projects within my company, being able to participate in opportunities with global teams.

What I like most about Speexx is the freedom of being able to schedule online training, choosing the best time according to my professional and personal schedule. Being able to access the portal, and have countless options and types of training to develop my skills.

The possibility of canceling an online section scheduled with the teacher at least three hours in advance is a long time (it is blocked from canceling). We may be able to cancel the section up to an hour in advance.

Matthias
Process Manager in Deutschland
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

E-Learning for English for practitioners

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy to had the opportunity from my employer to train my English and get also exams for that! I only can recommend it.

It was possible to learn completely independent for my own and follow my own schedule.

The classification test in the beginning was not clear to me how to fill it out and because of that I had to start at a lower level, because I missed to fill out 2 complete sections.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple but not business

Kommentare: is a good platform where you learn

the graphics and ease of use I found teachers of my native language

there are few hours of live courses on some days

Thuy
Sales Manager in Vietnam
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Speexx is helpful and efficient for English learners but Speexx is less friendly for the users.

Kommentare: I love learning English with Speexx. I have spent at least two hours per week for improving myself. I hope I will get along well with Speexx forever.

The higher level of knowledge is connected with the previous one. So I can recall and expand the related topics. furthermore, there are variable recommendations for the learners choosing beside the main content.

It's difficult to add more additional sessions such as group discussion or individual session. Please let us register those by ourselves. It's very critical to enhance Speaking skills.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keep learning

Kommentare: I really like using Speexx because it's simple, the platform is easy to access and it has short classes that help keep English in everyday life. I just wish I had more time to use live sessions more often.

Short lessons, straight to the point. Different types of situation and common daily actions that you actually use. Gamification type, when each lesson increases your understanding.Live classes.

It may be possible to retake level tests even if you have passed that level (just for fun). The assessment test can be added to determine your level at any time (or after a few lessons, as an optional feature). To know your overall understanding.Some resources that add knowledge about certifications are also interesting. Perhaps a specific section for certification (Cambridge, IELTS)

Robert
Reliability Engineer in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rob's review of Speex

Kommentare: I really like the online Speex portal and method of learning.

I like the live instructor led classes that are 45 minutes in length. I gain alot by interacting with others

Sometimes audio is inferior, for example when completing pronunciation exercises, the rating is not good. Not sure if this can be improved, very subjective

Koffi Béhira François
Team Assistant in Côte d’Ivoire
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful training

Kommentare: It's a great experience that I have just acquired with Speeex. My level of comprehension has increased considerably, speaking level has improved dramatically and writing has also improved. In a word, my level in English has improved and I am no longer ashamed to speak English.

I really liked the different tools made available to the learner. I also appreciated the practical exercises.

Nothing that I can mention. I really appreciated all the aspect of the training.

Federico
IT Architect in Italien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Speex from the student point of view

Kommentare: Good and pleasant

Live sessions are very important to learn

Few topics in live sessions, sometimes you are forced to choose the same topic repeatedly

Ismael
Ismael
Client Management and Sales in Spanien
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Experience

The platform and content are spectacular and the teachers are very attentive and trained

Sometimes the connection is bad, so I missed several classes because of that

Carlos
Carlos
Senior Project Manager in Spanien

My Speexx experiencie

Kommentare: Spexx let me to keep fresh my English knowledge

It is an easy and friendly tool. Many options to book live sessions.

I miss more topics in live sessions, I propose to chage the topics montly.

Bernard
Mechanical engineer in Frankreich

04/05 Review BP

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied using Speexx. Possibility to do in line exercices combined with group session is very interesting.

The combinaison of group session and in line session is very useful to proceedThe possibility to use also the application on smartphone. The teachers are very sympathical and professionals.The possibility to take group session lesson all week even Week End and early in the morning to late in the evening.

The target of 60% for the test seems to low and not really respected => I passed to test in Spanish with a result of less than 60% (58 or 59%). I think it will be better to be respect the target and even to increase the target. It is to easy to pass the level with Speexx. The problem is that when we participate to a group session there's sometimes differences of level. I don't know how but it will be interesting to add something else to learn more vocabulary.

Tatsuya
Group Leader in Hongkong

Look back on Speexx

I learned the live english from all teachers, it was great opportunity to expand the vocabulary.

Sometimes internet connection was not well in the conversation meeting.

patrizia
EMPLOYEE in Italien

a good opportunity

Kommentare: stimulating

the possibility to have live session and the possibility to jump to another level by testing my improvements

some exercise are complicated and the form is very strict and it makes waste time to correct little mistakes

Sourour
IA consultant in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Speexx Review

Kommentare: I ameliorate my business vocabulary and I can communicate in english very easy

What I like in speexx is the different level of exercices sorted by the level of the user, having all what user need to learn english (grammar, vocabulary, listenig, writing and speeking in group)

I didn't like some repeated exercice and having a lot exercices in vocabulary

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very flexible learning platform for everyday use

Kommentare: significantly better way of expressing oneself in the discussion through the group work

the flexibility to integrate learning units and teaching units into everyday working life

in case of errors in the exercises, better explanations and indications of the correct solution options should be given

Daniel
Principal supplier development engineer in Mexiko

Speexx

Kommentare: Good in general, teachers, lessons, advance.

I like easy way to be learning with different strategies, i can learn on my way, at my time.

I want to have a follow up according with my weaknesses, I mean, increase lessons one on one according with my worst ability or topics. not only general practice.

hui
IPManager in China
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

lovely

I like the teachers and the class in Speexx

Sunday Morning need more class that Chinese can select the time

Nikola
Nikola
MSL in Bulgarien
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to improve your language skills

Kommentare: I become more confident in my written English and in my ability to lead complicate business conversations.

The exercises are build very well and they are very useful. I love the live sessions.

I can't think of any flaws. Everything is user-friendly and very useful.

Diallo
Emergency Coordinator in Burkina Faso
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Speexx First and lovely Experience

I love Speexx exercises and capacity building through the sections: Vocabulary, Gramar, Business and Prononciation.

I love all things in Speexx. It is a fabulous mean to improve seriously one langage skills.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very interesting and effective course

The exercises are very informative and valuable in expanding vocabulary and improving grammar.

Some exercises need to be improved during the performance from the point of view of interaction.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

English&Spanish

The platform is user-friendly, with excellent teachers and support staff.

Nothing, in particular, the platform is optimized from time to time.

Barbara
Mrs in Italien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

How to learn a new language.

Personally this tools is a practical way for a worker that would like to improve the language capacity. I'd like the flexibility of the platform and the possibility to learn the language through various interactive systems (grammar exercise, articles, day to day activities, etc).

The exercise for pronunciation are sometime difficult to be used with the tool. The videos of news are selected with some translation in the background and not immediately understandable.

Andreas
Problemmanager in Schweiz

Good

Kommentare: I like Speexx, because there's a good exchange possible with other users around the world.

I can use Speexx from everywhere, on different browsers

Probaly i tried to learn verbs, but they are not adapted to the level where i am. Sometimes i wish to learn verbs in different persons or time cases. Live-Sessions with the teachers are very different. I wish more corretions by interruptions, if i'm saying something wrong. I wish also to know what and why i made it wrong (grammar).