Über TotalBrokerage

Eine vollständige Softwarelösung für Immobilienmakler von der Kontaktaufnahme bis zum Abschluss.

Erfahre mehr über TotalBrokerage

Transactional Software (with reminders when needed). Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up.

I don't like having to enter both husband and wife's name separately.

Bewertungen zu TotalBrokerage

TotalBrokerage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzung

Hast du TotalBrokerage bereits verwendet?

Keith
Keith
Principal Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Incredible Service

Kommentare: WE continue to integrate more and more of the features in order to run our brokerage from a single platform instead of multiple systems, every time they launch new feature it is a feature that is actualy helpful, overall it has been a great experience.

The platform itself is excellent and does exactly what it should do as a one stop fully integrated product. It is really solid, however where the company shines is in their Customer Service, I cannot tell you just how impressed I am with the speed and thoroughness of their responses and just how helpful their Customer service is.

As with any software there are some processes that are not intuitive for all users, so I wouldn't call it a "con" per se, because it will happen with any platform, but it's really the only downside

Jason
IT Director / REALTOR in USA

Southern Classic Realtors - General Review

Kommentare: SCR enjoys being in business with TotalBrokeage!

1. Transaction Management and the ease of reviewing transaction checklist for compliance purposes. 2. Onboarding agents and file storage. 3. Reporting transaction summary. 4. Message Board.

1. A way for agents to go into their account/profile and pay by CC or ACH for monthly dues, earnest money, transaction fees, etc. 2. Digital Marketing: Social Media and Listing Marketing functionality. Be able to create a social media post, brochure, flyer design, etc. So the agent can create, add images, and text, and download to the post or print that digital marketing. ***I think these functionalities and designs are what TB is missing to fully complete the full "total" brokerage feeling for both agents and brokers. I find that most other competitors have the ability to offer these items.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good sales pitch, poor software.

Kommentare: Great solution as pitched to me. Training was sub-par, support was not trained how to support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was misleading. My group used this software for six months until the manager of our group was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. At that point we started losing agents as we had little support to offer our agents and within a month we were down to three agents. Today, I'm now a solo agent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
would not let us out of contract and forced payment for the following six months.

Initially it appeared to be a good solution; however, poor training changed my position. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the only trainer who was very nice but lacked experience.

Difficult to figure out how to use on own. Training and support was surfaced at best.

Antwort von Brokerage Management Solutions

We're sorry, we've been unable to find you as one of our customers. We hope you would have reached out to resolve this issue, instead of posting it here, if you were indeed one of our numerous and happy subscribers. It appears you may just be a troll, perhaps one of our competitors. Best of luck with your recovery.

Cody
Broker Owner in USA

Love Total Brokerage!

Kommentare: Everything was great, and I would highly recommend to anyone.

I loved the all in one system. Very user friendly, and the support staff was always very helpful.

There was nothing I did not really like. Anything I needed they helped, or adjusted for me.

Gil
Owner/Designated Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TotalBrokerage is one heck of a company!

Kommentare: We originally tired Brokermint and just before we were ready to go live with it, we found they had an issue with printing from Apple mobile devices. I'm not sure if that's typical, but it sure wasn't going to work for our company. I found TotalBrokerage and scheduled a demo. With a time crunch I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see if we could meet early, and was more than accommodating. I'll be honest it is very rare in todays world to see a company that actually cares about customer support and making sure the product is working for their customers. TotalBrokerage is one of those rare companies and we intend to stay with them for a very long time!

The thing I like most about TotalBrokerage is their customer support! We had an issue with our new website and app hosting company not sharing the lead contacts without having to manually migrate them to any CRM each day. While this was no fault of TotalBrokerage, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team stepped up and found a way to automate the process while the hosting company stood back and did nothing to help. This was way above anything I have ever seen a company in today's world be willing to do!

I haven't found anything that I don't like about TotalBrokerage. Everything our office has been looking for, from a CRM all the way to finalizing a transaction is all right there within TotalBrokerage. We have been able to eliminate 3 other applications that we were otherwise going to have to work with, to get the same job accomplished. Today because of TotalBrokerage our office is finally streamlined!

VP of Broker Services in USA

The best all in one CRM/Transaction Management/Marketing for Real Estate

Kommentare: The TotalBrokerage experience has truly been a breath of fresh air into my real estate career. To have such a simple user interface in such a robust product is a dream that only an industry insider could have realized. I'm in TB every single day and it is as much a life blood product for me as the MLS is - it is that critical to my business. To have a product that handles CRM, Transaction Management, and Marketing with such ease either on mobile or PC is really something I never thought possible, especially for the price!

Super convenient on-the-fly CRM entry; Seamless transition from CRM to Transaction Management; Super robust Transaction Management that is tailor made for the real estate industry; Powerful Marketing module; Just a great all in one system that is invaluable to my real estate career

It is so robust, I recommend getting TB to assist with integration. The more you integrate, the more powerful the tool is.

Hayley
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE total brokerage

Kommentare: We love total brokerage. The team is incredible and always making adjustments and improvements. It truly is a one stop shop for all Real Estate needs.

We love that everything is one place for our agents! Even more so, we love the team behind the software. They are always working to improve and better the system and are constantly putting out new tools and features!

1. The transaction tasks - They don't require the agent to complete. They are not in front of the agents' faces at all times 2. CRM Tasks - Are only generated through action plans. Cannot be generated individually 3. Transaction Statuses - Limit features depending on the status I would like to add that they are working on fixing and changing all of these issues!

Benjamin
Real Estate Sales in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Total Brokerage will make your daily work life much easier

Kommentare: Total Brokerage makes your daily work life and activities much easier. As busy as we all are that is a great asset and important. Simple to use and learn. Also you have the ability to keep you expenses on each transaction along with many other features. Always improving on an already great product.

This is very user friendly, makes daily work activities, emailing, tracking, doing contracts, storing documents quicker & easier and is very efficient .

Not , much to dislike once you get used to using it which does not take long at all. and if you need help the support teams are awesome patient and helpful

Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The search for the integrated grail

Kommentare: Great. Support answers so fast. After waiting for Rocket or CINC to finally offer total integration we found TB! I was thinking of creating mine own when I found something better!

How often does an agent lose a client due to lack of touching? All the time. How hard is it to track where and how does a lead and transaction really cost? Very TB finally is an agent centric solution that really does carry the client from click to close This allows agents to do the whole transaction in 1 portal instead of 5!

aesthetic look. Haven't used it enough to find all the bugs yet

Honest and Legitimate Review

Kommentare: It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

- MLS info transfers - Organizes customer information - You can upload documents in TB from your phone - You can make documents editable from your phone - Electronic signatures are user friendly - You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time - You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

- You can't upload more than one document at a time - You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form - With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

Joshua
Sales Associate in USA

TotalBrokerage makes Real Estate smoother

TotalBrokerage makes transactions run smoother. By following the task checkboxes, it helps you confirm each transaction goes accordingly and on track. The e-signature functionality is a helpful tool allow for quick document review and reduce paper waste. TotalBrokerage allows a transaction to be handled entirely remote.

The current limitations of TotalBrokerage would include the notification system. The basic text message are helpful but could be more powerful. In the case when a team member or office manager adds a document to a file, it would be helpful to receive a text notification with the file name.

Jennifer
Real Estate Professional in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless transaction management system for the modern Realtor

Kommentare: Overall, TotalBrokerage is my one stop shop for all my real estate transactions. I need nothing else! Cloud Based Document Storage ✔️ Contactless Transaction Friendly ✔️ On the go accessibility ✔️✔️✔️

I love how user friendly and platform friendly this software is. I can access documents from my phone and request signatures just as easily!

I wish there was more functionality with PDFs such as rotating them.

Nancy
realtor in USA

Realtor

Very easy to use and like the compliance feature.

I would like to see a section for emails received or sent relating to the file that are not directly from or to Total Brokerage.

Lilah
Real estate agent in USA

“TotalBrokerage -Is your answer Key “🔑

Kommentare: Overall the TotalBrokerage it’s a great tool
That’s helps you to be the Agent that you want to. Its Guide you with your transaction steps by step.
It has a great marketing tools for you to to choose and design your own ads. If you are an investor or an agent it has variety of vendors list anywhere from moving companies to cleaning company etc, and you can add your own as well. My favorite part it has a great way of helping you to build relationship with your customers by sending them emails, post card for holidays or even their favorite sport. Extremely helpful Is the a reminder that will remind both parties when things are due and it’s also can sync to your calendar on your phone.
And there is so much more!!

My favorite section is the Tasks, I found it extremely useful, specially as a new agent because It’s guide you step-by-step to what forms must be completed for your transaction. After three tasks that you have completed, it’s been sent to be reviewed. If those Tasks are complete and correct It will let you know you that you passed and you can move forward to the next three tasks. If it’s not being approved it will tells you what you are missing and therefore, it will helps you to correct any mistakes and you won’t be allowed to move forward until those mistakes are been approved.

I Actually love this software, it just at first you feel overwhelming but as you start using it over and over you will found very easy to used and extremely helpful.

Stacie
Sales Agent in USA

Review TB

The ease to navigate through the platform. Once you get to understand the workflow- it’s easy.

I thinks it’s easy. My broker kept making changes and improvements as we got started with the platform. Just got to know where to push the buttons for what you need.

Danny
Broker in USA

Total Brokerage ease of use

Kommentare: at best it's decent but I would not choose the program over others unless a lot was done.

Soup to nuts from CRM to transaction management and compliance

When working with documents you cannot see what is written from the assigned fields unless you preview, you cannot add information when in preview mode. It is clunky and not easy to work with. There is no app for your phone which is insane to me in this day and age.

Rebekah
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I hate the popup that comes up every time I open

I like the program NOT the popup. Very good program....just quit with the popup

I hate the popup that comes up every time I open this app. That's the most aggravating thing.

caston
CTO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The difference between steak and gravy...

The support of this product is exceptional. I am an old timer AND a software developer.Sometimes you have to know the difference between steak and gravy.. This software and ESPECIALLY the support team is STEAK!

N/A.. I have some product suggestions but there isn't anything not to like.

Cynthia
Real estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Total Brokerage is Great!

It is like one stop shopping, everything you need to do in Real estate is in in this program. It also has step by step instructions for many functions, in the ? Help section.

It started out as learning experience for me since I had not sold Real estate for many years, but with a few classes it is a very easy system to use.

James
President and CEO in USA

TotalBrokerage Rocks!

Kommentare: They Rock! It's truly the best real estate software from Contact to Contract to Close. I'm thrilled that we have this 1 awesome platform system with Southern Classic Realtors.
There customer support staff is amazing and very responsive.
They have been very good to work with and they allow me the opportunity to customize their system to my company operations.
Excited to be in business with TotalBrokerage!
-James Hamby President and CEO of Southern Classic Realtors

It's truly the best real estate software from Contact to Contract to Close. I'm thrilled that we have this 1 awesome platform system with Southern Classic Realtors. Check out their website: TotalBrokerage.com and see all the features available... You'll love it ❤️

They are currently working on one feature in regards to multiply esigning capabilities.

Foxy Rae
Broker In Charge in USA

BrownstoneHunt Real Estate

Kommentare: its okay bust sometime difficult to use and train on

I like the fact it has the potential for an all in one but certain functions are missing and its not user friendly

its not user friendly and its very hard to train on

douglas
MD in USA

Total Brokerage

Ease of use, completeness, logical system.

save should be automatic or save button in more places on screen. Having to go in and out of documents after upload to see uploaded document.

Corietta
Office Manager in USA

Love it!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent! Customer service is always there to support you and assist you when needed and very patient with you!

User Friendly/easy to manage....training is available throughout the week and that is very helpful

unable to delete uploaded transactions on the checklist

Berna

Total Satisfaction

It helps mantain an impecable transaction every single time.

there is nothing NOT to like as far as I am concern.

Jennifer
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best CRM and Marketing software

All in one CRM and marketing software, great agent support

None, I love using TotalBrokerage. Makes my work easier