Filtern nach:

Über TotalBrokerage

Eine vollständige Softwarelösung für Immobilienmakler von der Kontaktaufnahme bis zum Abschluss.

Erfahre mehr über TotalBrokerage

Eric H.
Eric H.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The search for the integrated grail

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great. Support answers so fast. After waiting for Rocket or CINC to finally offer total integration we found TB! I was thinking of creating mine own when I found something better!

How often does an agent lose a client due to lack of touching? All the time. How hard is it to track where and how does a lead and transaction really cost? Very TB finally is an agent centric solution that really does carry the client from click to close This allows agents to do the whole transaction in 1 portal instead of 5!

aesthetic look. Haven't used it enough to find all the bugs yet

Gil W.
Owner/Designated Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TotalBrokerage is one heck of a company!

Kommentare: We originally tired Brokermint and just before we were ready to go live with it, we found they had an issue with printing from Apple mobile devices. I'm not sure if that's typical, but it sure wasn't going to work for our company. I found TotalBrokerage and scheduled a demo. With a time crunch I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see if we could meet early, and was more than accommodating. I'll be honest it is very rare in todays world to see a company that actually cares about customer support and making sure the product is working for their customers. TotalBrokerage is one of those rare companies and we intend to stay with them for a very long time!

The thing I like most about TotalBrokerage is their customer support! We had an issue with our new website and app hosting company not sharing the lead contacts without having to manually migrate them to any CRM each day. While this was no fault of TotalBrokerage, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team stepped up and found a way to automate the process while the hosting company stood back and did nothing to help. This was way above anything I have ever seen a company in today's world be willing to do!

I haven't found anything that I don't like about TotalBrokerage. Everything our office has been looking for, from a CRM all the way to finalizing a transaction is all right there within TotalBrokerage. We have been able to eliminate 3 other applications that we were otherwise going to have to work with, to get the same job accomplished. Today because of TotalBrokerage our office is finally streamlined!

Gerod D.
Borker/Owner in USA

Great Product!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: When I log into TotalBrokerage I feel happy, knowing that I can see all of my agents' transactions, my transaction, my to-do list, my calendar and can control all of it with the touch of a few buttons!! I'm loving it more each day.

Once inside of TB you can completely do a deal from contact to close, they have made many improvements since I've started. TB staff is amazing, I even spoke to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] when I initially called. Although I'm still learning the system, I plan on being with them for a while.

In the beginning, I tried to use it without the onboard training and not reading anything, I got very frustrated, but after the training videos, reading the helpful tips, and a few calls to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at TB. We are on our way and it looks great!!

Jackie C.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No a friendly software

Control on the close transactions, I can have the amount of my close transactions remain me how good or not I am doing

Is not a friendly user software. Frustrated to complete forms having all the parts on a contract as a vendor or contact, even when I don't represent both sides. Impossible to delete a form that can't be use or was a mistake to upload. Work for one county, I work with 7 different counties. As a user take a lot of time to complete a task.

Antwort von Brokerage Management Solutions

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we've been able to address your issues directly as you are still a current customer.

Hayley M.
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE total brokerage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We love total brokerage. The team is incredible and always making adjustments and improvements. It truly is a one stop shop for all Real Estate needs.

We love that everything is one place for our agents! Even more so, we love the team behind the software. They are always working to improve and better the system and are constantly putting out new tools and features!

1. The transaction tasks - They don't require the agent to complete. They are not in front of the agents' faces at all times 2. CRM Tasks - Are only generated through action plans. Cannot be generated individually 3. Transaction Statuses - Limit features depending on the status I would like to add that they are working on fixing and changing all of these issues!

Benjamin F.
Real Estate Sales in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Total Brokerage will make your daily work life much easier

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Total Brokerage makes your daily work life and activities much easier. As busy as we all are that is a great asset and important. Simple to use and learn. Also you have the ability to keep you expenses on each transaction along with many other features. Always improving on an already great product.

This is very user friendly, makes daily work activities, emailing, tracking, doing contracts, storing documents quicker & easier and is very efficient .

Not , much to dislike once you get used to using it which does not take long at all. and if you need help the support teams are awesome patient and helpful

Maria B.

Best CRM we found

5 letztes Jahr

Great functionality! With TB we have everything we need and more!

Interface, not as user friendly as expected, electronic signature, email tracking is not available

Sabrina Z.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Total Brokerage is the single BEST ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Brokerage software out there!

Kommentare: There is not enough that I could say about Total Brokerage. As a former user of AppFiles, I am so excited that our company has made the switch to Total Brokerage. We had the option to maintain our previous software or switch to Total Brokerage and I could not be happier that I decided to ditch it for a far superior option. This service is the ONLY full-service Real Estate Brokerage Software on the market, designed by and for Real Estate professionals. Also, you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use the software. It is extremely user-friendly and on the off-chance that you have any trouble, their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend TB to anyone within the Real Estate business, it is an absolute game-changer for our industry! Thank you Total Brokerage for giving us the solution we have all been waiting for!

Everything you need is integrated with TB: -Superior CRM -Transactional Software (with reminders when needed) -Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up -Fully integrated and Cloud hosted -Extremely mobile-friendly, meaning I can always operate while on the go (and will never lose a time-sensitive deal again) -E-signatures is just an absolute favorite feature of mine -Forms Library with all the forms you could possibly need! -Extremely user-friendly! You do not need to be tech-savvy to use TB! -Follow all of your accounting and update expenses on a transactional basis -QuickBooks integration, making taxes a breeze! -Excellent Customer Service and Help Desk -SO much more!

Currently, I honestly have zero complaints!

Robert G.

Why Use Any Other CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TB has made my every day life as a realtor so much easier.

It's so easy to use that I have been able to write a contract, one my phone, while coaching 3rd base in a baseball game. Simple data entry for the tabes and the whole transaction is mapped out and forms auto filled. Keeping current with my contacts is also one of my favorite features. Auto drips have never been easier. It's so easy to deliver content to my leads. Both new and old!

The only thing that drives me bonkers is having to inout the name of the buyer and seller on our Receipt of Escrow form. Why can't this data come from the People Tab? I always find myself having to go back and look at the People tab to remember the names of the other side.

James H.
President and CEO in USA

TotalBrokerage Rocks!

Kommentare: They Rock! It's truly the best real estate software from Contact to Contract to Close. I'm thrilled that we have this 1 awesome platform system with Southern Classic Realtors.
There customer support staff is amazing and very responsive.
They have been very good to work with and they allow me the opportunity to customize their system to my company operations.
Excited to be in business with TotalBrokerage!
-James Hamby President and CEO of Southern Classic Realtors

It's truly the best real estate software from Contact to Contract to Close. I'm thrilled that we have this 1 awesome platform system with Southern Classic Realtors. Check out their website: TotalBrokerage.com and see all the features available... You'll love it ❤️

They are currently working on one feature in regards to multiply esigning capabilities.

Rose P.

Why I love TOTAL BROKERAGE

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Difficult for me to learn, but well worth it!

I love that everything is together at one source and it is so easy to look up a transaction or a client. This system eliminates the need to go to different sources to look up anything about one's customer. It also eliminates the need to keep voluminous folders of paper. Also makes it very easy to look up past customers. Additionally, as a realtor, I can send out mass mailings at one time. I love this system. I am not a technological person, and it took me a long time to learn this system, but compared to App Files, and to Dot Loop, this system is a winner, and once one learns it, is very easy to operate.

I would have preferred customers in CRM to be alphabetized.

Eric J.
Director of Agent Services in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for Your CRM/Transaction Management Buck!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The best one stop shop for CRM, Transaction Management, Marketing Automation, and Financial Management you can have for the price!

Easy to Use CRM Amazing Forms Wizard Setup Slick Transaction Management module Great Marketing Automation Fantastic Mobile Integration for those of us on the go

The email tab in the transaction should pair with the email tab on the contact, thus allowing one to write emails out of the transaction and seeing them on both tabs, whereby the user would see both in and outbound emails within the transaction and not need to go to CRM to track outbound emails. A transaction embedded in and out email would increase the usage of TB emailing drastically.

Michael V.

Honest and Legitimate Review

Kommentare: It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

- MLS info transfers - Organizes customer information - You can upload documents in TB from your phone - You can make documents editable from your phone - Electronic signatures are user friendly - You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time - You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

- You can't upload more than one document at a time - You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form - With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

David P.

5 letztes Jahr

Transaction Management at it's finest. From MLS data import to Digital Signatures to easy compliance reviews, this software makes handling real estate transactions a breeze. BEST feature is transaction tracking. Use the email functions to time and date stamp all your actions just in case you need legal protection later. There's no he said / she said if everything is legally documented.

My issues are procedural... for instance, editing a file that signatures were sent for. But it is FAR better the way it is now because all the revisions are saved for compliance.

Charles N.

Charles " Trent " Navarro Review

Kommentare: Excellent overall experience

The software is very user friendly and I use it daily with my clients and use the CRM to keep track of all my ongoing contacts for marketing purposes

Sometimes there are minor glitches in the software but they all get resolved quickly

Kellie H.

One Stop Shop - TOTAL BROKERAGE

I like that Total Brokerage is easy to use. I input my customers into the CRM and from the CRM, I click on the drop down to create a transaction. I like that when in the transaction, you can create files and separate the documents. It also provides a check list to keep me in compliance. Another feature that I really like is the automated marketing. The amount of features that Total Brokerage offers is unlimited. This is a definite one stop shop for what I need as a Realtor. Check it out! Once you use Total Brokerage, you will not want to use anything other software.

I don't think there is anything that I did not like about the software. The only con I can think of is since I am not a techy person, it appeared over whelming to me with all the features but once I started using it and learned about the different features it was easy to navigate.

Joshua P.
Sales Associate in USA

TotalBrokerage makes Real Estate smoother

4 letztes Jahr

TotalBrokerage makes transactions run smoother. By following the task checkboxes, it helps you confirm each transaction goes accordingly and on track. The e-signature functionality is a helpful tool allow for quick document review and reduce paper waste. TotalBrokerage allows a transaction to be handled entirely remote.

The current limitations of TotalBrokerage would include the notification system. The basic text message are helpful but could be more powerful. In the case when a team member or office manager adds a document to a file, it would be helpful to receive a text notification with the file name.

Philip M.

All in One Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing, I'm on the road to success!!!

I love the way Total Brokerage sets up your road to success. From the initial CRM entry to last item entered the systems intergraded feature collects the data and pulls it all together. Task management helps keep you up to date with upcoming events and appointments. Very easy to use and if you have a question the immediate response from the program makes life easy.

When uploading forms you have to do them individually, I like creating folders / files on my personal computer and when I have to upload them into Total Brokerage I have to select one at a time. I wish we could add the multi upload function.

Linda L.
Office manager in USA

Using TotalBrokerage on a Daily basis

Kommentare: I think the CRM and Marketing portions are the most important asset of this product. The second is the ease in creating a transaction. I can add my contacts to the CRM, create the transaction and send my documents for signatures in less than 15 minutes.

I like the simplicity of the software. I have to answer agent questions all day long and mostly they are over the phone. The templates from step to step are so easy I can walk them through an entire transaction in about fifteen minutes.

I would like to see some updates to the signature request. I would like to be able to sign on the document rather than send a request for signature. Also, I think if a document requires and approval signature, the program should allow you to sent to the approval person to sign without making a copy.

Sally M.
Broker Associate in USA

Terrific Product

Kommentare: Have enjoyed using TB. Love all the new add on features, keeps track of my transactions, my dates, etc. and makes me look even more professional.

Very easy to use. You can add notes, update files easily and add dates to your calendar, which I love.

there is nothing that I don't like about this product so far

Yanesa G.

Great CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I very much enjoy using the TotalBrokerage system. It is the only way I am able to keep track of my daily calendar, clients, and all of the deadlines associated with each client along the way of the transaction. If I didn't have TotalBrokerage, I'd be lost.

Being able to make separate calendars per client is key, and it is AMAZING that they all come together on your one main calendar. Being able to create deadlines & reminders for your clients is also a great feature. I tend to be forgetful but that's not an excuse with a system like TotalBrokerage. I also love the ability to send documents for signing, having one section per client where I can store all of their individual documents, etc. The organization of TotalBrokerage is fantastic.

We would really like a "calling out" function.

Jonathan B.
Realitor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best thing about Total Brokerage is that i can use it with my iPad and iPhone. The last software my company used require special browsers to be downloaded for it to work. I iPad pro and pencil make the editing real simple. Also being able to see if a customer view documents when Sharing and Signature request is a bonus.

2 issues i have with TB is that adding signature boxes and text boxes over already established boxes do not line up properly. Finally if there was a way to copy to all pages and deleting boxes on the iPad would make it fantastic

Mahsa B.

Great Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied with total brokerage and would recommend it.

CRM is amazing, helps you organize your contacts and have great communication with them

Tabs are not user friendly, the automation need more instruction, I'm still not sure how they work!

Jennifer M.
Real Estate Professional in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless transaction management system for the modern Realtor

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, TotalBrokerage is my one stop shop for all my real estate transactions. I need nothing else! Cloud Based Document Storage ✔️ Contactless Transaction Friendly ✔️ On the go accessibility ✔️✔️✔️

I love how user friendly and platform friendly this software is. I can access documents from my phone and request signatures just as easily!

I wish there was more functionality with PDFs such as rotating them.

Bambi R.
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Old to the world of real estate; New to software driven brokerage solutions

Kommentare: I could not do my job without it. I could never go back to the old ways...EVER

I can do it all...MYSELF. I don't need an assistant. I don't need to scan all of my files to keep them organized. I can go to one place and everything is stored, can be changed, shared and executed with ease.

I had some difficulty at the beginning remembering certain steps, however with practice; the system does make logical sense. I found some of the support early on was less helpful than I had hoped. This had to do with the person I received on the phone, not about the software.