Über TotalBrokerage

Eine vollständige Softwarelösung für Immobilienmakler von der Kontaktaufnahme bis zum Abschluss.

Erfahre mehr über TotalBrokerage

Once you take the time to dig in and figure it out, you realize you were really missing out before you had it.

Bewertungen zu TotalBrokerage

TotalBrokerage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TotalBrokerage bereits verwendet?

Jon
Jon
Broker-Owner in USA

Ease of Use, Customizable and great support

Great technology behind this all-in-one transaction management and brokerage management platform, including marketing and email blasts, agent onboarding, QuickBooks integrations and so much more. Very customizable to my brokerage with my own forms. Easy to understand with wizards that create "paperwork" packages for your agents automatically, based on questions and packages you control. So much more. Customer support is very knowledgeable and extremely quick to respond. Built in FAQ covers practically everything. My agents love it and use it every day! Was very easy to migrate to and implement throughout my brokerage.

After several years of still using the system, I honestly haven’t had anything that I dislike. In fact, there are so many options and features, I don’t even use them all! If I ever did have an issue about something or needed a change, the support team was quick to respond and take care of it.

Jason
IT Director / REALTOR in USA

Southern Classic Realtors - General Review

Kommentare: SCR enjoys being in business with TotalBrokeage!

1. Transaction Management and the ease of reviewing transaction checklist for compliance purposes. 2. Onboarding agents and file storage. 3. Reporting transaction summary. 4. Message Board.

1. A way for agents to go into their account/profile and pay by CC or ACH for monthly dues, earnest money, transaction fees, etc. 2. Digital Marketing: Social Media and Listing Marketing functionality. Be able to create a social media post, brochure, flyer design, etc. So the agent can create, add images, and text, and download to the post or print that digital marketing. ***I think these functionalities and designs are what TB is missing to fully complete the full "total" brokerage feeling for both agents and brokers. I find that most other competitors have the ability to offer these items.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good sales pitch, poor software.

Kommentare: Great solution as pitched to me. Training was sub-par, support was not trained how to support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was misleading. My group used this software for six months until the manager of our group was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. At that point we started losing agents as we had little support to offer our agents and within a month we were down to three agents. Today, I'm now a solo agent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
would not let us out of contract and forced payment for the following six months.

Initially it appeared to be a good solution; however, poor training changed my position. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the only trainer who was very nice but lacked experience.

Difficult to figure out how to use on own. Training and support was surfaced at best.

Antwort von Brokerage Management Solutions

We're sorry, we've been unable to find you as one of our customers. We hope you would have reached out to resolve this issue, instead of posting it here, if you were indeed one of our numerous and happy subscribers. It appears you may just be a troll, perhaps one of our competitors. Best of luck with your recovery.

Gil
Owner/Designated Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TotalBrokerage is one heck of a company!

Kommentare: We originally tired Brokermint and just before we were ready to go live with it, we found they had an issue with printing from Apple mobile devices. I'm not sure if that's typical, but it sure wasn't going to work for our company. I found TotalBrokerage and scheduled a demo. With a time crunch I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see if we could meet early, and was more than accommodating. I'll be honest it is very rare in todays world to see a company that actually cares about customer support and making sure the product is working for their customers. TotalBrokerage is one of those rare companies and we intend to stay with them for a very long time!

The thing I like most about TotalBrokerage is their customer support! We had an issue with our new website and app hosting company not sharing the lead contacts without having to manually migrate them to any CRM each day. While this was no fault of TotalBrokerage, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team stepped up and found a way to automate the process while the hosting company stood back and did nothing to help. This was way above anything I have ever seen a company in today's world be willing to do!

I haven't found anything that I don't like about TotalBrokerage. Everything our office has been looking for, from a CRM all the way to finalizing a transaction is all right there within TotalBrokerage. We have been able to eliminate 3 other applications that we were otherwise going to have to work with, to get the same job accomplished. Today because of TotalBrokerage our office is finally streamlined!

VP of Broker Services in USA

The best all in one CRM/Transaction Management/Marketing for Real Estate

Kommentare: The TotalBrokerage experience has truly been a breath of fresh air into my real estate career. To have such a simple user interface in such a robust product is a dream that only an industry insider could have realized. I'm in TB every single day and it is as much a life blood product for me as the MLS is - it is that critical to my business. To have a product that handles CRM, Transaction Management, and Marketing with such ease either on mobile or PC is really something I never thought possible, especially for the price!

Super convenient on-the-fly CRM entry; Seamless transition from CRM to Transaction Management; Super robust Transaction Management that is tailor made for the real estate industry; Powerful Marketing module; Just a great all in one system that is invaluable to my real estate career

It is so robust, I recommend getting TB to assist with integration. The more you integrate, the more powerful the tool is.

Keith
Keith
Principal Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Incredible Service

Kommentare: WE continue to integrate more and more of the features in order to run our brokerage from a single platform instead of multiple systems, every time they launch new feature it is a feature that is actualy helpful, overall it has been a great experience.

The platform itself is excellent and does exactly what it should do as a one stop fully integrated product. It is really solid, however where the company shines is in their Customer Service, I cannot tell you just how impressed I am with the speed and thoroughness of their responses and just how helpful their Customer service is.

As with any software there are some processes that are not intuitive for all users, so I wouldn't call it a "con" per se, because it will happen with any platform, but it's really the only downside

Cody
Broker Owner in USA

Love Total Brokerage!

Kommentare: Everything was great, and I would highly recommend to anyone.

I loved the all in one system. Very user friendly, and the support staff was always very helpful.

There was nothing I did not really like. Anything I needed they helped, or adjusted for me.

Bryan
Designated Broker in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Transactional Platform for CRE

Great platform that balances an existing structure that's easy to use, along with the flexibility to customize the transactional system to fit specific needs. Customer Support is amazing, and relatively easy to teach team members.

The system does not have the best signature system, but we understand they are improving this soon!

Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The search for the integrated grail

Kommentare: Great. Support answers so fast. After waiting for Rocket or CINC to finally offer total integration we found TB! I was thinking of creating mine own when I found something better!

How often does an agent lose a client due to lack of touching? All the time. How hard is it to track where and how does a lead and transaction really cost? Very TB finally is an agent centric solution that really does carry the client from click to close This allows agents to do the whole transaction in 1 portal instead of 5!

aesthetic look. Haven't used it enough to find all the bugs yet

Honest and Legitimate Review

Kommentare: It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

- MLS info transfers - Organizes customer information - You can upload documents in TB from your phone - You can make documents editable from your phone - Electronic signatures are user friendly - You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time - You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

- You can't upload more than one document at a time - You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form - With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

Joshua
Sales Associate in USA

TotalBrokerage makes Real Estate smoother

TotalBrokerage makes transactions run smoother. By following the task checkboxes, it helps you confirm each transaction goes accordingly and on track. The e-signature functionality is a helpful tool allow for quick document review and reduce paper waste. TotalBrokerage allows a transaction to be handled entirely remote.

The current limitations of TotalBrokerage would include the notification system. The basic text message are helpful but could be more powerful. In the case when a team member or office manager adds a document to a file, it would be helpful to receive a text notification with the file name.

Trina
Broker - Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not as Advertised - Stuck for ONE YEAR!

Kommentare: This software is not as portrayed during the initial preview. AFTER you sign up for a year, then you start setting it up yourself - even though we were told setup would be done for us. They gave us a 30 day money back guarantee but it takes more than 30 days to understand how it really works and all of it's limitations so this is just for show. We've tried to work with this company to negotiate an early termination fee but they would rather keep unhappy customers because they are all about the MONEY!!! This software is not what they tell you it is! Don't get stuck in a contract like us!! We are just a small brokerage trying to get going so now we have to pay for two softwares!

I thought that it would be a great all in one product.

The entire program is difficult to use as nothing works in the right kind of flow - the documents do not look good enough to send to clients and take forever to fill out and use, the wizard questions are not really relevant or help with anything, you can't use the esignature without a transaction, on and on and on.

Bambi
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Old to the world of real estate; New to software driven brokerage solutions

Kommentare: I could not do my job without it. I could never go back to the old ways...EVER

I can do it all...MYSELF. I don't need an assistant. I don't need to scan all of my files to keep them organized. I can go to one place and everything is stored, can be changed, shared and executed with ease.

I had some difficulty at the beginning remembering certain steps, however with practice; the system does make logical sense. I found some of the support early on was less helpful than I had hoped. This had to do with the person I received on the phone, not about the software.

Jacqueline
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

TOTAL BROKERAGE SOFTWARE

This software or program is very easy to use. I can have every document well organized.

We have all the features to work very good a file and have the best results

Jason
REALTOR® | Brokerage Owner in USA

New Brokerage that Simplified its Systems

So far love it! I started our brokerage in March of 2019. From there we brought on four systems for our day to day activity...and this was a pain. We started looking for a more inclusive system and looked several and then we came across TotalBrokerage. I sent this out for everyone to watch and get their input and they loved it. We went from four systems with four separate logins to just one! Easy to use and jump right in!

Forms and can be a little time consuming to set up but nothing to hard.

Nadiya
RE agent in USA

TB users review

It has a lot of options. Ability to send paperwork for electronic signatures. Like automation.

The system is not automatically saving changes. Inability to make changes after clicking Save button. Would be nice to have some templates ready that you can change to fit the needs. It doesn't 'Fetch" information from my MLS ( RAPB+GFLR ) into contract paperwork. I have to do it word by word and it takes a lot of time.

Antwort von Brokerage Management Solutions

Nadiya, Your company does have the "Fetch" for those MLS mentioned, please contact your broker. Additionally, the Save button does allow you to save after. Perhaps you would like some additional training to get you over these issues?

Paula
Managing Broker in USA

Managing Broker

Kommentare: I am doing compliance for all the contracts. I wish there was a way all the items I failed went down to the end notes so. Ido not have to copy and paste everything

This is a great CRM but for writing and reviewing contracts it still is clunky

This is a great CRM but for writing and reviewing contracts it still is clunky. you have to go up and click the next button for each page

Beverly

Review of Total Brokerage Platform

I most like the ability from my Broker to compliance my transactions so that I know I'm on the right tract towards completion of the transaction.

In the beginning of use, I found it a little challenging to enter information into the GAR forms. Wished I could enlarge the forms to make them more readable.

Julie

TB Feedback

Kommentare: It's all positive with TB.

Transaction Mangement and Contact Details

Actually is easy to use and the training and support to use it is awesome!

Broker in USA

Highly Recommend

Total Broker helps to keep my Brokerage up and running. Easy to use.

Really to do not have anything negative

Michelle
Realtor® in USA

Total Brokerage Review

Kommentare: Total Brokerage is a robust CRM systems that stream lines the necessary daily tasks required within the real estate industry. Whether it is simply inputing customer contact information or preparing and emailing legal contracts, the ease of use, with only a few pushes of the button, makes this program a pleasure to work with.

Ease of access into the program whether it is on your computer or on your cell phone. I really appreciate the text message feature alerting you of either calendar reminders or completed signature requests for pending documents.

Some of the fields within the CRM are spread along different pages. But I think that is more of an internal company set up feature.

Violet
realtor in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

tenant /landors

Kommentare: is good and excellent

the documents at rents and security safe , is very nice the forms use the a services for my costumers and I.

in few case is very slow but in more case is nice the forms and documents in the page

LIa

Total Brokerages

Kommentare: It's been great so far. I look forward to using the program for future transactions.

Everything is streamlined for you to share and use with several vendors and clients. It's user friendly-- all documents and files can be easily reviewed and evaluated.

Everything is there for your convenience-- just the areas to write in separate text can be easier to use.

Elizabeth
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

From crying to loving it!

Total Brokerage can be used on my iphone, ipad and pc without any glitch. It is easy even though, it took me a while to understand it and be able to use it. I am not even closed to be an expert, it really ‘love it’.

It could take a while to learn it, it is frustrating to get around with so many items to input.

Tony

Our brokerage go to CRM

CRM + DocuSign + Mailer Drip campaign all in one.

There is no mobile app, or iphone integration.