Amazing Platform

Philip M.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The program is very easy to understand and use, it takes a little time to get use to but in the end it's a great tool to have for our business. Always SAVE your work when adding information otherwise your back to the beginning. Learned the hard way but now I'm programmed to look for the save button. I've completed contracts, listing, and buyer broker agreements right on my phone while attending events and classes. Makes life simple if you ask me!!!!

Vorteile: I love the way everything auto populates to cut down on having to enter the same information over and over again while preparing our files. The shared user information also helps us share our files with others who may be involved in our transactions. This feature allows for quick updating and easy access to information that is needed in all transactions. Great for our business loved APP files but this blows it away!!!!

Nachteile: Still learning ways to send emails with attached documents. I wish there was a way to send a BC or CC on the Signature Requests so we can double and triple check the documents sent. That's just me personally.

Total Brokerage is the single BEST ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Brokerage software out there!

Sabrina Z.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There is not enough that I could say about Total Brokerage. As a former user of AppFiles, I am so excited that our company has made the switch to Total Brokerage. We had the option to maintain our previous software or switch to Total Brokerage and I could not be happier that I decided to ditch it for a far superior option. This service is the ONLY full-service Real Estate Brokerage Software on the market, designed by and for Real Estate professionals. Also, you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use the software. It is extremely user-friendly and on the off-chance that you have any trouble, their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend TB to anyone within the Real Estate business, it is an absolute game-changer for our industry! Thank you Total Brokerage for giving us the solution we have all been waiting for!

Vorteile: Everything you need is integrated with TB:
-Superior CRM
-Transactional Software (with reminders when needed)
-Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up
-Fully integrated and Cloud hosted
-Extremely mobile-friendly, meaning I can always operate while on the go (and will never lose a time-sensitive deal again)
-E-signatures is just an absolute favorite feature of mine
-Forms Library with all the forms you could possibly need!
-Extremely user-friendly! You do not need to be tech-savvy to use TB!
-Follow all of your accounting and update expenses on a transactional basis
-QuickBooks integration, making taxes a breeze!
-Excellent Customer Service and Help Desk
-SO much more!

Nachteile: Currently, I honestly have zero complaints!

Honest and Legitimate Review

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Michael V.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

Vorteile: - MLS info transfers
- Organizes customer information
- You can upload documents in TB from your phone
- You can make documents editable from your phone
- Electronic signatures are user friendly
- You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time
- You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

Nachteile: - You can't upload more than one document at a time
- You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form
- With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

One Stop Shop - TOTAL BROKERAGE

Bewertet am 21.9.2019
Kellie H.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that Total Brokerage is easy to use. I input my customers into the CRM and from the CRM, I click on the drop down to create a transaction. I like that when in the transaction, you can create files and separate the documents. It also provides a check list to keep me in compliance. Another feature that I really like is the automated marketing. The amount of features that Total Brokerage offers is unlimited. This is a definite one stop shop for what I need as a Realtor. Check it out! Once you use Total Brokerage, you will not want to use anything other software.

Nachteile: I don't think there is anything that I did not like about the software. The only con I can think of is since I am not a techy person, it appeared over whelming to me with all the features but once I started using it and learned about the different features it was easy to navigate.

Using TotalBrokerage on a Daily basis

Linda L.
Office manager
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think the CRM and Marketing portions are the most important asset of this product. The second is the ease in creating a transaction. I can add my contacts to the CRM, create the transaction and send my documents for signatures in less than 15 minutes.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of the software. I have to answer agent questions all day long and mostly they are over the phone. The templates from step to step are so easy I can walk them through an entire transaction in about fifteen minutes.

Nachteile: I would like to see some updates to the signature request. I would like to be able to sign on the document rather than send a request for signature. Also, I think if a document requires and approval signature, the program should allow you to sent to the approval person to sign without making a copy.

Terrific Product

Sally M.
Broker Associate
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have enjoyed using TB. Love all the new add on features, keeps track of my transactions, my dates, etc. and makes me look even more professional.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. You can add notes, update files easily and add dates to your calendar, which I love.

Nachteile: there is nothing that I don't like about this product so far

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Jonathan B.
Realitor
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best thing about Total Brokerage is that i can use it with my iPad and iPhone. The last software my company used require special browsers to be downloaded for it to work. I iPad pro and pencil make the editing real simple. Also being able to see if a customer view documents when Sharing and Signature request is a bonus.

Nachteile: 2 issues i have with TB is that adding signature boxes and text boxes over already established boxes do not line up properly. Finally if there was a way to copy to all pages and deleting boxes on the iPad would make it fantastic

Old to the world of real estate; New to software driven brokerage solutions

Bambi R.
Broker Associate
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could not do my job without it. I could never go back to the old ways...EVER

Vorteile: I can do it all...MYSELF. I don't need an assistant. I don't need to scan all of my files to keep them organized. I can go to one place and everything is stored, can be changed, shared and executed with ease.

Nachteile: I had some difficulty at the beginning remembering certain steps, however with practice; the system does make logical sense. I found some of the support early on was less helpful than I had hoped. This had to do with the person I received on the phone, not about the software.

“TotalBrokerage -Is your answer Key “🔑

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Lilah B.
Real estate agent

Kommentare: Overall the TotalBrokerage it’s a great tool
That’s helps you to be the Agent that you want to. Its Guide you with your transaction steps by step.
It has a great marketing tools for you to to choose and design your own ads. If you are an investor or an agent it has variety of vendors list anywhere from moving companies to cleaning company etc, and you can add your own as well. My favorite part it has a great way of helping you to build relationship with your customers by sending them emails, post card for holidays or even their favorite sport. Extremely helpful Is the a reminder that will remind both parties when things are due and it’s also can sync to your calendar on your phone.
And there is so much more!!

Vorteile: My favorite section is the Tasks, I found it extremely useful, specially as a new agent because It’s guide you step-by-step to what forms must be completed for your transaction.
After three tasks that you have completed, it’s been sent to be reviewed. If those Tasks are complete and correct It will let you know you that you passed and you can move forward to the next three tasks. If it’s not being approved it will tells you what you are missing and therefore, it will helps you to correct any mistakes and you won’t be allowed to move forward until those mistakes are been approved.

Nachteile: I Actually love this software, it just at first you feel overwhelming but as you start using it over and over you will found very easy to used and extremely helpful.

New Brokerage that Simplified its Systems

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Jason N.
REALTOR® | Brokerage Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: So far love it! I started our brokerage in March of 2019. From there we brought on four systems for our day to day activity...and this was a pain. We started looking for a more inclusive system and looked several and then we came across TotalBrokerage. I sent this out for everyone to watch and get their input and they loved it. We went from four systems with four separate logins to just one! Easy to use and jump right in!

Nachteile: Forms and can be a little time consuming to set up but nothing to hard.

TB users review

Nadiya A.
RE agent
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has a lot of options. Ability to send paperwork for electronic signatures. Like automation.

Nachteile: The system is not automatically saving changes. Inability to make changes after clicking Save button.
Would be nice to have some templates ready that you can change to fit the needs. It doesn't 'Fetch" information from my MLS ( RAPB+GFLR ) into contract paperwork. I have to do it word by word and it takes a lot of time.

von Brokerage Management Solutions an 16.9.2019

Nadiya,

Your company does have the "Fetch" for those MLS mentioned, please contact your broker. Additionally, the Save button does allow you to save after. Perhaps you would like some additional training to get you over these issues?

Total Package for my business

Jessica S.
real estate agent
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Total Brokerage is the absolute total package to run my business. As a new agent in this amazing world of Real estate I couldn't have been more lucky to be a member of Total Brokerage it allows me to handle lead management and nurturing, marketing, transaction management, accounting, reports, bookkeeping, Commission control and payment. I mean it's ALL in one sweet-smooth transaction software !

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of is the 20min non-activity log off and I understand is for security purpose, SO not really mad about it.

Total Brokerage

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Judith B.
Agent
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like this software solution as it takes one from the contract all the way through to the closing. It keeps track of the customers in an easy fashion. It allows me to create, edit and store the necessary information needed for each transaction.

Nachteile: I don't like having to enter both husband and wife's name separately.

I Run My Whole Business in TB

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Pablo G.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Total Brokerage is the most practical software for real estate agents. Total Brokerage allows to follow up with my clients in the profesional level that I like and I love that I can run my real estate transactions from beginning to end in one software.

Vorteile: I love the CRM in Total Brokerage and the automations that I can use with my clients

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything. Total Brokerage is the best

Total Brokerage Is The Total Package

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Robert G.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TB allows me to run my business seamlessly from anywhere. I have written contracts while coach 3rd base in a baseball game. I will never go back to another CRM ever again. Thanks TB!

Vorteile: TB is so easy to use. From marketing to my CRM to writing contracts to closing deals. There is nothing that TB can't do.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about TB.

Total Brokerage is Great!

Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Cynthia K.
Real estate Agent
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is like one stop shopping, everything you need to do in Real estate is in in this program. It also has step by step instructions for many functions, in the ? Help section.

Nachteile: It started out as learning experience for me since I had not sold Real estate for many years, but with a few classes it is a very easy system to use.

Julie Ann Brown's review of Total Brokerage

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Julie B.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the system as it has save me time and help close more deals.

Vorteile: The ease of completing contracts saves time. The CRM keeps me organized and is helpful for follow up.

Nachteile: When covering for another agent in the office who also uses Total Brokerage and I need to complete an offer/write an offer lease on their listing it can be cumbersome.

Total Brokerage

Douglas S.
MD
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, completeness, logical system.

Nachteile: save should be automatic or save button in more places on screen. Having to go in and out of documents after upload to see uploaded document.

Total Brokerages

Lia P.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been great so far. I look forward to using the program for future transactions.

Vorteile: Everything is streamlined for you to share and use with several vendors and clients. It's user friendly-- all documents and files can be easily reviewed and evaluated.

Nachteile: Everything is there for your convenience-- just the areas to write in separate text can be easier to use.

From crying to loving it!

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Elizabeth F.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Total Brokerage can be used on my iphone, ipad and pc without any glitch. It is easy even though, it took me a while to understand it and be able to use it. I am not even closed to be an expert, it really ‘love it’.

Nachteile: It could take a while to learn it, it is frustrating to get around with so many items to input.

Daily use of Total Brokerage

Kelly G.
Office Administrator
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system is easy to use. It keeps us connected with all of the Signature Realtors. Very easy to retrieve any information we may need to close on the property. In my opinion it's user FRIENDLY. Great tool.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to maneuver from screen to screen.

Nachteile: Maybe outside agents should be able to communicate with our inside agents.

Total Satisfaction

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Berna B.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It helps mantain an impecable transaction every single time.

Nachteile: there is nothing NOT to like as far as I am concern.

Best CRM and Marketing software

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Jennifer T.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: All in one CRM and marketing software, great agent support

Nachteile: None, I love using TotalBrokerage.
Makes my work easier

TB Experience

Noelia S.
realtor
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't have to remember which form or contract use every time that I create a transaction, the peace of mind that every time I have a communication or activity with a customer all the history is in one place. I just don't have to remember period.

Vorteile: you can have all your documents, information, marketing, contacts in one place, difficult to make a mistake.

Nachteile: There is no place where to add the properties pictures and information related per customer, that feature will make this software perfect, if you can link the properties and the customers, you can have a better track of the deal.

Great peoducf

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
David a P.
Broker
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic all in one solution for busy realtors

Vorteile: Ease of use
All in one
Easy to use esign

Nachteile: Nothing
Too few people use it
Maybe more graphic heavy templates for marketing