Filtern nach:

Über LOANLEDGER

Mortgage, Simple interest, SBA loans, Revolving credit, Bi-Weekly, and other methods of interest calculation.

Erfahre mehr über LOANLEDGER

Chuck M.
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to upload and support staff is fantastic! Conversions and data entry has been very smooth!

Kommentare: Low cost with big results. This program does everything we need to service multiple loan portfolios including a wide range of reports. This keeps our investors up to date each day. There are several "modules" available that can be integrated into the base program that would give even more flexibility however they are functions we don't need. It's great to know however, that if we need them in an expanded capacity we have access to them.

This is the second company I have run and purchased this program for. My reasoning is simple, it is designed for the small to mid size servicer and not a tremendous amount of training required. If you can read you can use this system. Also, it has given us the opportunity to handle several companies at once without a huge cash outlay. My staff have been very successful using virtually all of the functions enveloped within this program!

The system is virtually identical to what I purchased 25 years ago and could use some updating in its' appearance. That said, it functions just fine!

Alicia M.
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intricate program, has all that you need but extremely costly and takes extensive training

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A head ache. If you have the time and money the program can make life somewhat easier. I think there are better programs out there like Rent Manager, Apfolio, and Buildium that are still costly but not as frequent. They also base pricing off of number or users and clients. My personal Cost Free way to organise properties and accept payments with no fee to landlords is Innago.

Has all the features you'd want for clients, investors, property details, link to investor portfolio, amortizations , letters, and tons more.

The cost. Expensive to start. Must pay for frequent updates (very costly). Also this system does a lot of piggy-backing of other programs like quick books, Microsoft word, etc. In order from the programs to communicate properly you need to code generic letters and more. If you can't figure it out yourself you must pay for support. I also find myself still double imputing all information between QuickBooks and loan ledger because they don't communicate payments nad coupons or the importation of the data properly.

Jeff H.
Financial Analyst in USA

Product is just OK. Very good customer service when I call with questions.

The program is not difficult to learn how to use. sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Payoff statements cannot be customized (to my knowledge). Program sometimes freezes after 1-2 hours of inactivity - have to shut down and log back in. Have never been able to get loans to automatically apply principal and interest payments correctly.

Kristi B.
Staff Accountant in USA

I have had not issues with the software and find it very easy to use.

It is easy to use and somewhat user friendly. The software is easy to follow and has just the right features I need.

I wish I was able to print more than report at a time to my screen. If I forget to close out of one report and try to print another report I get an error message and get kicked out of the software.

Chris W.
President in USA

Loan Ledger is a great program. Customer Support is outstanding !

Easy to use and collect data. Saves a lot of time instead of doing a lot of this manually. easy to get annual interest on everyone

I dislike having to re-do everything each year. i have a hard time getting this done. i usually have to have customer support walk me through t each year.

Sandra M.
Adm techician in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and great customer support from Martie Mullen,

Kommentare: ease of use on a daily basis

simplicity, easy-on-the-eye graphics help is just an email away,,,,, loan accounting features are intuitive

reports can be a bit clumsy error messages are hard to decipher no warnings when you get an error, you are just booted off

Sandra B.
adm technician in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

LOANLEDGER review

Cost efficient. Since I have been using it for 9 years, it is easy for me to navigate. Prints satisfactory reports.

customer support the fact that it is NOT cloud based and I have to do the annual uploads. We recently tried to move it off one server and on to another and we were left with NO customer support to do so. I was not able to access my database for over one week. It is scary,,,,, we are actively looking for another company to service our needs.

Robinson S.
consultant in USA

program is fine, but the annual renewals are way too high.

simple program, accurate reporting,

no escrow reconciliation, confusing steps to correct input mistakes and way too expensive renewals costs

Lynn B.
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Terrible customer service

No response from customer service or programmers

Rob A.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nonexistent Customer Service

Kommentare: See above - terrible customer service.

It functioned OK when it was working but is outdated.

Absolutely terrible, nonexistent customer service. When trying to call for support it sounds like the company is working out of someone's house and no longer supports the software. We've been told there is one person in the entire company that can answer questions about loan ledger - and she seems to be in the office 2-3 days per week. Our software has been nonfunctional for the past 4 months and a resolution seems nowhere in sight.