Fantastic App!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Olga S.
Partner at New York Nomads
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, working with HeyAstro has been a fun, easy, and productive experience. The HeyAstro team is helpful, friendly, and always checking in to make sure our experience is a smooth and easy one. 10 stars for customer service, and 10 stars for the app itself.

Vorteile: HeyAstro allows our moving company to quickly and easily obtain information from customers in order to provide a quote. Since we've used their app, we've seen an increase in customers who reach out, because HeyAstro makes it fun and easy! Love the ease and simplicity of the app.

Nachteile: We can't wait to see the app expand and the features to grow! It gets better and better as it updates.

Super easy

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Adonis W.
Mover
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quotes, texts and quotes all in one place this has streamlined my daily Customer interactions

Vorteile: I like that all my customer interactions are in one location and I don't have to search through tons of emails

Nachteile: So far I don't have any complaints but I use to hate having to sign in with a password everytime I wanted to use the app but that problem has been solved