Über LegitFit

Fitness management solution that helps businesses to streamline their day and automate scheduling and payments.

Erfahre mehr über LegitFit

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie LegitFit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brian C.
Owner/trainer in Irland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service in the business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Can't say enough good things about the guys at Legitfit.
The platform itself is perfect but what's more impressive is their customer service. It is absolutely top class. I was with other companies before and the most frustrating thing was the lack of help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team are never any longer than a quick phone call or even a text away.
Highly recommend!!!

It's simple and straight forward. Easy to use.

I would like a "book a friend" option. An easy way to get new clients.

Sean R.
Neuromuscular Therapist in Irland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dublin Studio

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: From the day that the opened legit fit have been one of the most genuine and easiest to deal with companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with. If I don't understand something from the app there are always on hand to help out I would highly recommend that it fits to anyone looking to further there fitness business.

Very very easy to use Easy to upload client information Statistics a very easy to understand and to download

Nothing nothing really annoys me about the software

Allison S.
Pilates Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great customer service, some quirks

3 letzten Monat Neu

I've been with LegitFit for about 3 months. I am a sole proprietor with a studio that does one thing, private training sessions. For the most part, LegitFit is easy for my clients (and me) to understand and use compared to other booking services, and I do appreciate Ian's help.

There are some quirks that are quite annoying and most seem related to time. Once they get sorted out, I believe this will be a great booking platform. The first issue which I brought up about 3 months ago relates to time. I have set the time zone for the studio, but clients get reminders that their appointments are scheduled for totally different times (ie I have put their appointment in for 5pm on a Wednesday, and they get an e-mail saying their appointment is at 1am on Thursday). I've been told to have clients set their time zone, but I don't believe they should have to. If they are booking in person services it should automatically be set to the studio's time zone. I was surprised to have a new client experience this. I had not met the client yet, so something like this negatively impacts their perception of me because it looks like I can't book them in correctly to a session. When I was one time zone updating scheduling for a session while on vacation, I set the time to to something like 10:30am (which is when the client requested the session) but when I came back to my time zone, it showed the session at 9:30am. When I've been updating recurring sessions that are on a Wednesday, sometimes for no apparent reason they'll show up on Tuesdays and I'll have to edit it again and unselect the Tuesday option (even though that was never selected by me to begin with). I'd love to see financial reports in a little more detail

Dean B.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Highly recommended the business and will.be using it for a long time.

Excellent service throughout, easy to work with and super customer service.

Some very slight glitches early on on Android but nothing to complain about.

Gary R.
Director in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does exactly what it says on the tin

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The guys are great. Easy to deal with, any queries are answered the very same day. Delighted to have moved over to Legitfit

The user interface it very easy to use. We have a wide range of clients from 18 to 60, all can use the booking system without any issue.

There is no function to show the monthly summary income. Although, the guys email me this every month.

James W.
Head Coach / Owner in Irland

Nuadha X LegitFit

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Streamlined payment's and bookings. The time saved on this are know better served with my clients directly.

Legitfit have stream lined the whole back end experience in my gym. The site is doing most of the work which allows me to focus on the people when they come through the door!

I can't navigate straight to a client's profile from the package/membership page. If I want to edit it u have to exit the products page and go to the client's list .

Jj B.
Marketing in Irland

Great solution

Kommentare: LegitFit is Legit when it comes to price, support and ease of use. We are a CrossFit gym of 80 members. We had been using one of the larger providers who have been around a while but as price continued to rise service and support didnt improve to match the price hike. The thought of changing to a new provider was a drag, but we are glad we did. The LegitFit guys provide an intuitive and well supported solution, they made the change over effortless and the ease at which I can now manage our member interactions is a relief. They are also fair and extremely competitive on price. We have been using the tool for 5 months and that side of the buisness is now so straightforward and effortless its no stress, same narrative from the members, i couldn''t recommend LegitFit enough. JJ CrossFit Kinsale

Time saving, easy to use interface, great support, really nice company to deal with, very competively priced for a product that ticks all the boxes, saves me time and stress,makes me happy

None, for what we need it for, it does the job admiringly

Emma F.
CEO in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swapped booking systems a number of months ago and find LegitFit great so far

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very quick response time to emails. Integration was very smooth. User friendly.

Our company swapped over to use LegitFit from our other booking system a few months ago and have found it very user friendly and great so far. The customer service is excellent too, you get replies to any questions very quickly.

I would like to be able to do partial refunds. Very minor issues.

Brian G.
Gym owner in Irland

Fantastic booking platform

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic platform for use with my online booking system during covid. The lads are always at the other end of the phone if ever I need some assistance. Highly recommended.

Very easy to set up and amend pricing and schedule

There isn’t an App available yet but the website is sufficient.

Jack T.
Owner & Fitness Coach in Irland

Legit Fit Review - FitFor45

Kommentare: Excellent

I have been with Legit Fit since early 2020. Before this, I used to take bookings and cash myself. I soon realised that there was no way I could scale my business without using a streamlined booking platform. I had a meeting with both Glofox and LegitFit who were both recommended to me by other fitness professionals. In terms of what Legit Fit had to offer for a more competitive price, I was delighted to get on board with them. Once I started, from the onboarding to the in minutes customer service when needed (not a lot) I could see why so many people recommended LegitFit. Nearly 12 months on, I have to thank LegitFit for their service. I have now scaled my business from 50/60 members to over 150. I have also added a new location to my business and the current system integrations it allows for a smooth process when adding clients to each of our locations. The most important thing that I have received from LegitFit for their service is my time. I have saved myself hundreds of hours of chasing up cancellations, booking in clients, changing client bookings, etc. To have more time to myself has allowed me to spend more time with my family, friends and on my business & not in my business.

Any con I have thought of has been introduced as a new feature or is soon to be a new feature with this platform.

Liam S.
head coach/business owner in Irland

Specific Fitness - Legit Fit

Kommentare: We've been using Legit Fit for just over 6 months now and it is so easy to use. It's so user friendly on the admin end and even if you do come across any issue both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are on the end of the phone within 5/10 minute to help you sort it out. All of our members find it extremely easy to navigate around the system and say it it extremely user friendly even for those who would consider themselves poor when it comes to technology. Myself and my team were a little apprehensive transferring to Legit Fit as they were such a new company but all of the nerves were blown out of the water in the first week when we saw how organised the lads were and how well prepared the product was. It is constantly being updated with new features and additives to further the user experience which is great. The 2 lads are always in contact to see if their is anything you as a user would like to add or would fix on the platform which is great to have an input on the product and where it is going. Would 100% recommend Legit Fit for any gym/personal trainers looking for a system to track members/payments etc the system is great and the customer service is great. 10/10 lads.

- Easy to use - Easy to understand - Great for tracking payments - Great for tracking members attendance - Easy to on board new clients - Time table is easy to create - Packages and memberships are really easy to create

There is nothing that I least like about the software

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks Liam. Great Review!

Tristan W.
Personal Trainer in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

No Going Back

I've been using this software for about a year now. I know that for a lot of Personal Trainers managing timetables and clients can be pretty thankless. The software allows clients to handle their own bookings. You can set up automated refunds and it's even possible to customise your own cancellation policy through the app. The interface is minimal and very easy to use. All my appointments and sessions are colours coded according to the category and I even have my personal diary on my timetable in red that only I can view. I am a very small operator and I was worried about having another expense however since my first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I've managed to significantly increased my income as well as profit. Looking at how far the company has come in 1 year has given me great confidence in their future. I'm always excited to see what's around the corner.

I would love to see the software move to a full app, however I know they are working on this at the moment so it's only around the corner

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks Tristan :)

Stephen M.
Head of Strength and Conditioning in UK

Recommend Legitfit

Kommentare: Great

Legitfit is an easy platform to use. It collects monthly payments from clients at the click of a button. It allows our clients to easily book into classes. The data we pull from it is very easy and makes our admin side of the business an absolute breeze. If we ever encounter an issue the guys are a message away from getting it sorted and never give a fuss. To happy to help. Highly Recommend Legitfit

An integration with a workout software would be great to allow clients to book into classes and log workouts all on the one platform

Matt C.
Guy owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They listen to their users.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Legit has been excellent. They continue to improve and integrate feedback from users.

Simple to use booking and payment service for fitness centres. The team at Legit fit are excellent. Quick response to user queries and problem fixing. They listen to their users! I highly recommend Legit Fit.

Not able to bulk message clients without upgrading is a bit of nuisance.

Jerry L.

Exceptional Customer Support

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional Customer Support - across any industry, this team stand out as market leaders in my opinion. The platform is excellent, easy to use and always upgrading and improving. Most importantly our client's find it simple to use, adding greatly to their overall experience working with us. 10/10.

Anything I've requested or suggested in the past has been incorporated. Happy to leave future developments to the experts on this great team!

Siobhan H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Legitfit was the element missing from my gym

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: LegitFit was the element missing from my business.
I had sampled a few companies that offer similar service but these guys were by far the best.
The set up was easy, the cost is decent and their technical support is fantastic, especially for a technophobe like me.
All my payments are streamlined and much easier to manage, I am no longer loosing money through lapsing memberships or chasing it either. Clients can book classes and freeze or cancel payments with ease.
The lads are always updating and improving their service and so easy to contact if you have an issue.
All round it the best decision I have made.

Easy to use and integrate with members

possibly my trainers not having access to see how many will be attending the class

Keith O.
Director in Irland

Excellent Product and Support

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and the support offered was excellent

There is nothing I can say that I dislike about this product or service

David K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent easy to use booking system

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent easy to use booking and payment system that's makes managing clients very easy.

Ease of use and makes life simple when tracking bookings for classes

No app but I do know one is in the pipeline and look forward to using it

Orla C.

Ease of use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The guys were really helpful during the onboarding process. They made it really easy to migrate off my existing system and are open to feedback and always ready to help

How easy it is to add new services and sessions

Clients not being able to cancel their own membership

Aidan S.
Strength & Conditioning Coach/Gym owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LEGITFIT the fitness professionals management software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. Customer service exceptional. Looking forward to the continuous adding of features.

Ease of use, very user friendly. Looks great. Payment system very straight forward.

I would like to be able to email from our LEGITFIT member database, whilst acknowledging there is a message broadcaster with the app

Barry D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best business decision I ever made

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been with Legit Fit just over a year now after moving from Glofox and it's been the best decision I've made. The customer service is top class, the system is so easy to use both from my perspective and very user friendly. I couldn't ask for more and highly recommend Legit Fit.

The ease of use of the platform is second to none as well as the ease of generating reports to keep the business performing as best it can.

I have no issues at all with using Legit Fit.

Cathal O.
Gym owner in Irland

Great service!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Brilliant, they have been a pleasure to deal with from the start.

Ease of use for clients. I started with LegitFit in the very early days of their start up and they have gone from strength to strength since then. The lads have been brilliant to deal with from the beginning and they always make you feel like they genuinely care about your business. Top class service from top class people!

Nothing yet, the app version is on its way so looking forward to that.

Eoin M.
Company Director in Irland

Great product

Kommentare: Very good.

Easy to use, good value, great tech support.

Looks a little cheap, no app, some Stripe issues, Direct debit option would be good.

Christina M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Peak Fitness. 100% delighted we invested in this software.

Kommentare: Very professional

It saved money and time in the long run. As business grew - bookings, memberships and money handling became incredibly hard to deal with. The app took care of all of this in one. It is simple to use for ourselves and the client. The platform is professional and help is available.

Nothing to dislike. If there were improvements, maybe to have a way for families with youths who have no email to be able book classes under parents email. Eg 3 and 4 of one family want to book same class and only 1 has an email for booking and payment.

Sjoerd H.
Gym Owner in Spanien
Sport, Selbstständig

Great software and amazing client support

Kommentare: 100% happy

Easy to use software and amazing client support, a

At the moment it has a web-app which works great, but having an app-store app some day could be nice.