Über LegitFit

Die Business-Management-Lösung hilft Fitnessstudios und Fitnessprofis, ihren Alltag zu rationalisieren sowie die Terminplanung und Zahlungen zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über LegitFit

One of the best decisions I have made for KoCoon Fitness to swap to Legit Fit in Dec 2020. The platform is incredibly easy to use and allows new customers get signed up in under 1 minute.

No app but I do know one is in the pipeline and look forward to using it.

Bewertungen zu LegitFit

4,9

LegitFit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 169 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LegitFit bereits verwendet?

Victoria
Pilates Instructor in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Experience Improved Workout Efficiency with LegitFit Software

Kommentare: My overall experience with LegitFit has been great. The platform is easy to use and the customer service team is extremely helpful. I was able to quickly find the fitness classes and activities that I wanted, and the app was very intuitive. The instructors were knowledgeable and the classes were well-structured. I also liked how the app allowed me to track my progress, and the rewards system was really nice. Overall, LegitFit is an excellent platform that I would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay fit and active.

LegitFit is a revolutionary fitness tracking software that helps you achieve your fitness goals. It provides a comprehensive system for tracking your progress, so you can make the most of your workouts and stay on track with your goals. The software allows you to track your workouts, set goals, and track your nutrition, as well as compare your performance with other users. The software also provides an online community where you can share tips and advice with other users. You can also use the app to set reminders and get personalized recommendations tailored to your goals. LegitFit is perfect for anyone who wants to take their fitness to the next level.

I have not had any bad experience with LegitFit software, I use it with pleasure.

paul
Studio owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It’s all about the costumer service

Kommentare: I can take less calls for people booking in and once clients book ahead, they’re more likely to stay committed to coming

Easy to use. I can either do it from my phone or laptop so quickly in a matter of seconds.

There was a trade off between ease of use and a few options that we will ask about that might help us have a better experience but everything we bring up with the company liaison gets addressed

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Paul - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Allison
Pilates Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great customer service, some quirks

I've been with LegitFit for about 3 months. I am a sole proprietor with a studio that does one thing, private training sessions. For the most part, LegitFit is easy for my clients (and me) to understand and use compared to other booking services, and I do appreciate Ian's help.

There are some quirks that are quite annoying and most seem related to time. Once they get sorted out, I believe this will be a great booking platform. The first issue which I brought up about 3 months ago relates to time. I have set the time zone for the studio, but clients get reminders that their appointments are scheduled for totally different times (ie I have put their appointment in for 5pm on a Wednesday, and they get an e-mail saying their appointment is at 1am on Thursday). I've been told to have clients set their time zone, but I don't believe they should have to. If they are booking in person services it should automatically be set to the studio's time zone. I was surprised to have a new client experience this. I had not met the client yet, so something like this negatively impacts their perception of me because it looks like I can't book them in correctly to a session. When I was one time zone updating scheduling for a session while on vacation, I set the time to to something like 10:30am (which is when the client requested the session) but when I came back to my time zone, it showed the session at 9:30am. When I've been updating recurring sessions that are on a Wednesday, sometimes for no apparent reason they'll show up on Tuesdays and I'll have to edit it again and unselect the Tuesday option (even though that was never selected by me to begin with). I'd love to see financial reports in a little more detail

Antwort von LegitFit

Hi Allison, Thanks so much for the review and for bringing these quirks to my attention. As we've begun moving into new countries there are a few teething issues that we need to resolve but I appreciate your patience and our team is actively working on things. One of our team was in touch in the meantime I believe so hopefully that helped! Kind regards, Ryan

Brenda

You won't regret choosing LegitFit

Kommentare: In the almost 2 years I have been with LegitFit I think I have had to contact them twice about something. Not only do they get back to you straight away, but they will actually voice note you!! The other platforms I dealt with I would be waiting a minimum of 4 days (They were more expensive and I paid extra for a premium customer service experience with one of them)

Ease of use and customer service is outstanding. Having used other platforms before, I can't fault LegitFit on the time and effort they have given us. The other platforms I previously used were quite complicated so using LegitFit has been a lifesaver and saves hours on scheduling.

Can't change the price on packages created so if we have a sale on something we have to create an entire new package (not difficult but just takes awhile).

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Brenda - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. We're looking at new ways to update pricing so keep an eye out for updates! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Lily
Fitness Instructor in UK

Brilliant booking software

Kommentare: My overall experience with LegitFit has been phenomenal. From the easy to use software to their customer service. I love that I can change my timetable with ease and look at breakdown reports within a few clicks.

I love how easy LegitFit is to use, all of my clients love it as well. Everyone at LegitFit that I have spoken to have been so helpful and nice. I was with a competitor for a good couple of years prior to using LegitFit and they do not come close to LegitFits product or outstanding customer support. If I have any questions I only have to Whatsapp them which is amazing!

The only thing I can think of is the app. I know my ios clients are using the app which is great but my clients that use android are desperate for one. I know this is probably in the process.

Antwort von LegitFit

Hi Lily, thanks for the review - really appreciate the feedback. The android version is live now FYI! Thanks, Ryan Founder and CEO

Orla
Business Owner/Fitness Professional in Irland

Superb Software & Support

Kommentare: LegitFit’s customer service always goes above & beyond regardless of the size of your organisation.

Easy to use for both provider and client. Great value for money compared to similar products and without a doubt, the best customer service around. Highly recommend.

Not a dislike but the product is constantly improving and developing so just keeps getting better with time and clients are constantly being kept updated, informed & consultant about these improvements.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Orla - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Brian
Owner/trainer in Irland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service in the business

Kommentare: Can't say enough good things about the guys at Legitfit.
The platform itself is perfect but what's more impressive is their customer service. It is absolutely top class. I was with other companies before and the most frustrating thing was the lack of help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team are never any longer than a quick phone call or even a text away.
Highly recommend!!!

It's simple and straight forward. Easy to use.

I would like a "book a friend" option. An easy way to get new clients.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. You can now multi-book as a client FYI! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Jacob
Co-Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looks Great & Customer Service is Superb!

Kommentare: We have been hugely impressed with LegitFit. We had 5 demo calls with competitors but LegitFit stood out to us. For a number of reasons. 1) Their customer service is excellent. We get to have a Whatsapp group with [sensitive content hidden] so whenever there's anything urgent, we are minutes away from an in-depth solution. The user experience has been brilliant too. Many members have commented on the ease-of-use. We are very happy to be customers of LegitFit and would highly recommend.

We love the customer service you get with LegitFit. Whenever a member has a question relating to the app or software, we can always rely on [sensitive content hidden]to respond promptly with a solution. The level of service is second to none, and is always hugely appreciated.

We'd like there to be more functions for standalone scenarios. As any gym experiences, there are always members who require a slightly more bespoke modification to their membership—even if temporary. Sometimes, we can't always find the right solution in the software so we have to set reminders in our diaries.

Seb
Coach in UK

Awesome product, awesome company

Kommentare: For me it’s taken the control of my memberships and the app and system so far has been very reliable.

The team and professional and personable. Also I see they are being innovative with the product, whilst also building a likeminded community with other gyms and coaches.

No real issues. It maybe handy to have a app for the administrator to use but not essential.

Sam
Gym Owner in Irland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ryan & Gearoid!!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Support System, everyone is very helpful with any queries.

Can't say I've had any issues with legitfit to date.

Stephen
Gym owner in Irland

Legitfit 10/10

Kommentare: I am having a great experience with legitfit, very easy to use and it saves me a lot of hassle and let's me focus on the business.

I find legitfit very easy to use, and I wouldn't be that tech savvy. Minimal buttons and it just makes sense

The only downside is the cost, a little pricy but good service

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Stephen - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Liam
head coach/business owner in Irland

Specific Fitness - Legit Fit

Kommentare: We've been using Legit Fit for just over 6 months now and it is so easy to use. It's so user friendly on the admin end and even if you do come across any issue both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are on the end of the phone within 5/10 minute to help you sort it out. All of our members find it extremely easy to navigate around the system and say it it extremely user friendly even for those who would consider themselves poor when it comes to technology. Myself and my team were a little apprehensive transferring to Legit Fit as they were such a new company but all of the nerves were blown out of the water in the first week when we saw how organised the lads were and how well prepared the product was. It is constantly being updated with new features and additives to further the user experience which is great. The 2 lads are always in contact to see if their is anything you as a user would like to add or would fix on the platform which is great to have an input on the product and where it is going. Would 100% recommend Legit Fit for any gym/personal trainers looking for a system to track members/payments etc the system is great and the customer service is great. 10/10 lads.

- Easy to use - Easy to understand - Great for tracking payments - Great for tracking members attendance - Easy to on board new clients - Time table is easy to create - Packages and memberships are really easy to create

There is nothing that I least like about the software

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks Liam. Great Review!

Jack
Owner & Fitness Coach in Irland

Legit Fit Review - FitFor45

Kommentare: Excellent

I have been with Legit Fit since early 2020. Before this, I used to take bookings and cash myself. I soon realised that there was no way I could scale my business without using a streamlined booking platform. I had a meeting with both Glofox and LegitFit who were both recommended to me by other fitness professionals. In terms of what Legit Fit had to offer for a more competitive price, I was delighted to get on board with them. Once I started, from the onboarding to the in minutes customer service when needed (not a lot) I could see why so many people recommended LegitFit. Nearly 12 months on, I have to thank LegitFit for their service. I have now scaled my business from 50/60 members to over 150. I have also added a new location to my business and the current system integrations it allows for a smooth process when adding clients to each of our locations. The most important thing that I have received from LegitFit for their service is my time. I have saved myself hundreds of hours of chasing up cancellations, booking in clients, changing client bookings, etc. To have more time to myself has allowed me to spend more time with my family, friends and on my business & not in my business.

Any con I have thought of has been introduced as a new feature or is soon to be a new feature with this platform.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Jack - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Stephen
Head of Strength and Conditioning in UK

Recommend Legitfit

Kommentare: Great

Legitfit is an easy platform to use. It collects monthly payments from clients at the click of a button. It allows our clients to easily book into classes. The data we pull from it is very easy and makes our admin side of the business an absolute breeze. If we ever encounter an issue the guys are a message away from getting it sorted and never give a fuss. To happy to help. Highly Recommend Legitfit

An integration with a workout software would be great to allow clients to book into classes and log workouts all on the one platform

Kieran
Gym owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After moving to LegitFit, we haven’t looked back!!

Kommentare: The ease of use for our members has streamlined our business

We have been with LegitFit from the start after moving over from another company and haven’t looked back since. The customer service is unrivalled and the ease of use is the big winner

Any cons we had we brought up with the team and they addressed it!

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Kieran - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Ciara
Personal Trainer in Irland

Best in the Business

Kommentare: Best in the Business! With Legitfit over a year now! What can I say! Nothing is ever a problem for these guys. Great customer service. They so approachable and they are so quick at responding to you. The system is easy to navigate and it's just getting better and better. So happy I made the move to Legitfit. I highly recommend them!

Easy to use. Functional. Client friendly

There is nothing really. I like it all and if there is something I am not sure about, there is always someone to ask.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Ciara. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Ryan Founder & CEO

Jerry

Exceptional Customer Support

Kommentare: Exceptional Customer Support - across any industry, this team stand out as market leaders in my opinion. The platform is excellent, easy to use and always upgrading and improving. Most importantly our client's find it simple to use, adding greatly to their overall experience working with us. 10/10.

Anything I've requested or suggested in the past has been incorporated. Happy to leave future developments to the experts on this great team!

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Jerry - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Nils
Sport, Selbstständig

Great software and easy to use

Kommentare: Happy out. Great service with great customer service.

Very easy to use and always have help whenever it's needed with speedy responses. Quite a simple software with not too many moving pieces. I have used other software and have always had issues so I am happy out.

There are no links or buttons to free classes for social media etc.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Nils - we really appreciate the feedback. I'll have a look into our roadmap and let the team know about this suggestion. Ryan Founder & CEO

Marc
Owner in UK

Legit Fit

Kommentare: The team at Legit Fit are excellent and a the service is a real asset to the app.

I switched from Mindbody in 2021 and Legit Fit have been excellent! The software is very easy to use and has some additional features which are beneficial

A few little technical glitches but nothing too serious.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Marc. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Ryan Founder & CEO

Alex

Accelerate Fitness

Kommentare: Positive experience

Ease of use for me and for my clients. Information very accessible

Could do with a few more features on all the facets.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Alex - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. We will be running a product roadmap session with customers soon so please bring any features to our attention! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Kelly
Pilates Instructor / Studio Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I wish I had changed sooner!

Kommentare: The whole experience has been a positive one. For years I have thought about changing companies and I thought it would be too complicated. It really wasn't and I wish I had changed sooner! The customer service is excellent, everyone is polite, helpful and they get back to you quickly if you have any questions or concerns. They are UK based.

The software is easy to set up. It has all the functions I need, looks professional and is very user friendly.

None I can think of. If there has been a feature that Mindbody had that LegitFit doesn't for example 'scheduling a closed business day'. You can just cancel/delete the classes for that day and that gets around this issue. There are always ways around what you have been used to.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the awesome review Kelly! I'll be sure to pass this on to the team. Ryan, Founder & CEO

Paul

Legitfit #1

Kommentare: Top class product and service is excellent

It makes my life so much easier to run my business.

Sometimes students are able to book sessions when no membership has been paid.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Paul. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Ryan Founder & CEO

Aidan
Personal Trainer in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

One of the best investments I have made for my business

Kommentare: Great, if every there was a problem there was someone there to resolve the issue, fantastic customer service

Monthly memberships, clients being able to book in and cancel sessions for themselves.

Initially getting people signed up, having to take there email and info, then they were having issues receiving the email to set up ther account etc, but now they can get set up themselves and have access to the timetable without a login

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Aidan. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Ryan Founder & CEO

Garrie

Garrie O’Neill

Very easy to use, support are very good and come back to any questions you have very fast.

Font have any problems with the software as it does what it says

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Garrie. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Ryan Founder & CEO

Sjoerd
Gym Owner in Spanien
Sport, Selbstständig

Great software and amazing client support

Kommentare: 100% happy

Easy to use software and amazing client support, a

At the moment it has a web-app which works great, but having an app-store app some day could be nice.

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks for the review Sjoerd - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO