Über LegitFit

Business management solution to help Fitness providers to streamline their day and automate scheduling and payments.

Erfahre mehr über LegitFit

One of the best decisions I have made for KoCoon Fitness to swap to Legit Fit in Dec 2020. The platform is incredibly easy to use and allows new customers get signed up in under 1 minute.

No app but I do know one is in the pipeline and look forward to using it.

Bewertungen zu LegitFit

4,9

LegitFit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LegitFit bereits verwendet?

Brenda

You won't regret choosing LegitFit

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In the almost 2 years I have been with LegitFit I think I have had to contact them twice about something. Not only do they get back to you straight away, but they will actually voice note you!! The other platforms I dealt with I would be waiting a minimum of 4 days (They were more expensive and I paid extra for a premium customer service experience with one of them)

Ease of use and customer service is outstanding. Having used other platforms before, I can't fault LegitFit on the time and effort they have given us. The other platforms I previously used were quite complicated so using LegitFit has been a lifesaver and saves hours on scheduling.

Can't change the price on packages created so if we have a sale on something we have to create an entire new package (not difficult but just takes awhile).

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Brenda - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. We're looking at new ways to update pricing so keep an eye out for updates! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Orla
Business Owner/Fitness Professional in Irland

Superb Software & Support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: LegitFit’s customer service always goes above & beyond regardless of the size of your organisation.

Easy to use for both provider and client. Great value for money compared to similar products and without a doubt, the best customer service around. Highly recommend.

Not a dislike but the product is constantly improving and developing so just keeps getting better with time and clients are constantly being kept updated, informed & consultant about these improvements.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Orla - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Allison
Pilates Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great customer service, some quirks

I've been with LegitFit for about 3 months. I am a sole proprietor with a studio that does one thing, private training sessions. For the most part, LegitFit is easy for my clients (and me) to understand and use compared to other booking services, and I do appreciate Ian's help.

There are some quirks that are quite annoying and most seem related to time. Once they get sorted out, I believe this will be a great booking platform. The first issue which I brought up about 3 months ago relates to time. I have set the time zone for the studio, but clients get reminders that their appointments are scheduled for totally different times (ie I have put their appointment in for 5pm on a Wednesday, and they get an e-mail saying their appointment is at 1am on Thursday). I've been told to have clients set their time zone, but I don't believe they should have to. If they are booking in person services it should automatically be set to the studio's time zone. I was surprised to have a new client experience this. I had not met the client yet, so something like this negatively impacts their perception of me because it looks like I can't book them in correctly to a session. When I was one time zone updating scheduling for a session while on vacation, I set the time to to something like 10:30am (which is when the client requested the session) but when I came back to my time zone, it showed the session at 9:30am. When I've been updating recurring sessions that are on a Wednesday, sometimes for no apparent reason they'll show up on Tuesdays and I'll have to edit it again and unselect the Tuesday option (even though that was never selected by me to begin with). I'd love to see financial reports in a little more detail

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Allison, Thanks so much for the review and for bringing these quirks to my attention. As we've begun moving into new countries there are a few teething issues that we need to resolve but I appreciate your patience and our team is actively working on things. One of our team was in touch in the meantime I believe so hopefully that helped! Kind regards, Ryan

paul
Studio owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It’s all about the costumer service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can take less calls for people booking in and once clients book ahead, they’re more likely to stay committed to coming

Easy to use. I can either do it from my phone or laptop so quickly in a matter of seconds.

There was a trade off between ease of use and a few options that we will ask about that might help us have a better experience but everything we bring up with the company liaison gets addressed

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Paul - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Neal

Abs Solution Fitness

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great bunch to deal with, v professional group and very helpful

Seamless changeover from another supplier. Great help from customer support

Payment tracking can sometimes be tricky. Pro rata membership payments would be a great help

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Neal - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Will look into the pro-rate for you! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Tebecca
Pilates studio owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely reliable and easy to use system!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: From the first call, everything was outlined really clearly, to the changeover from another system, and the check ins regularly I can’t fault a thing. Always a great bonus to support a fellow Cork business!

Legitfit have managed to create a system that has what you need, while keeping it clear and uncluttered. None of my clients had any issues switching to legitfit from a different software which shows its ease of use for clients. Paramount for us.

Haven’t found any cons yet, after almost 18 months of use.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Rebecca - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Tracy
Pilates Instructor in Irland

LegitFit and the small Studio

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: *I want clients to be able to book with ease and have no 15 minute booking window obstacle.
*Clients need to be booked into each class at the time of booking, having to book into each class if a block of classes were bought was cumbersome and a negative experience for my clients.
*I want to able to email all my clients with one click. I do not know how to do this.
*The Instant Zoom link or YouTube link Is great for direct access to my classes.
*Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great! She was very efficient, and thorough. Answered all my questions and got back to me promptly.
*Website embed worked great.
I felt once I had signed up with LegitFit and following initial meetings with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], there was no more contact with him. I did however miss a call with him, but otherwise there was no correspondence from him.

*Easy to set up classes *Easy to pay through Stripe *Easy to ammend existing classes and add ‘pop-up’ classes. *Great to be able to replace the Zoom link with a YouTube link when needed.

*Booking for clients needs to be easier. When a block of classes are booked, the client should be booked in straight away. The ‘booking into’ each class caused problems for my clients. *The 15 minute window booking access needs to be changed, be removed or made more flexible. *Clients found it cumbersome to use. *I would like to be able to customise the colours so match my logo etc. *Would like to have an area for ‘on demand’ recorded classes or a membership for access to recordings.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Tracy - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. I have made a note of your cons and will see what we can do to help! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

marc
Personal trainer in Irland

Software review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive experience. But would like to be able to offer more on demand options outside of the timetable

Ease at which you can use the software and is very user friendly especially on a smart phone

Not able to structure and store on demand workouts. Only possible to zoom on the timetable

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Marc - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. We're continuing to look at on-demand as we come out of COVID... but the storage costs might be quite large for the businesses once they get past a certain point. We'll keep your review in mind though. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Nitin
Personal trainer in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Great product would definitely recommend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It’s been great so far. I haven’t needed much support but when I have it’s always been quick to get responses and the answers I’ve needed. And the transition to using the system was smooth and easy!

I like that it gives me the freedom to not worry about booking clients in manually and individually. But I can still do it where needs be. I think it gives me a more professional look and it’s really easy to use. All my clients got the hang of it straight away.

Not being able to edit packages prices once they are set. It would be handy to do that rather than create a whole new package with a new price. Not being able to extend packages once they have expired and I’ve found if I have extended them clients are still unable to use remaining sessions.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Nitin - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Louisa
Pilates studio owner in Irland

Pilates studio booking system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I’m delighted with the service and really love the booking system. It has made my life a lot easier and allows me to focus on my classes.

I am so glad I switched to Legit Fit from Mind Body about a year ago. I find the software a lot easier to use and less cumbersome. Clients can easily book in and even the older once find it easy to use.

Sometimes when I click into a certain day on the timetable it initially shows as blank, I have to refresh by clicking a different tab and go back into the day, if then shows the classes available that day.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Louisa - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Lily
Fitness Instructor in UK

Brilliant booking software

Kommentare: My overall experience with LegitFit has been phenomenal. From the easy to use software to their customer service. I love that I can change my timetable with ease and look at breakdown reports within a few clicks.

I love how easy LegitFit is to use, all of my clients love it as well. Everyone at LegitFit that I have spoken to have been so helpful and nice. I was with a competitor for a good couple of years prior to using LegitFit and they do not come close to LegitFits product or outstanding customer support. If I have any questions I only have to Whatsapp them which is amazing!

The only thing I can think of is the app. I know my ios clients are using the app which is great but my clients that use android are desperate for one. I know this is probably in the process.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Lily, thanks for the review - really appreciate the feedback. The android version is live now FYI! Thanks, Ryan Founder and CEO

Brian
Owner/trainer in Irland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service in the business

Kommentare: Can't say enough good things about the guys at Legitfit.
The platform itself is perfect but what's more impressive is their customer service. It is absolutely top class. I was with other companies before and the most frustrating thing was the lack of help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team are never any longer than a quick phone call or even a text away.
Highly recommend!!!

It's simple and straight forward. Easy to use.

I would like a "book a friend" option. An easy way to get new clients.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. You can now multi-book as a client FYI! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Dean
Gym Owner in Irland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Highly recommended the business and will.be using it for a long time.

Excellent service throughout, easy to work with and super customer service.

Some very slight glitches early on on Android but nothing to complain about.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Dean - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Liam
head coach/business owner in Irland

Specific Fitness - Legit Fit

Kommentare: We've been using Legit Fit for just over 6 months now and it is so easy to use. It's so user friendly on the admin end and even if you do come across any issue both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are on the end of the phone within 5/10 minute to help you sort it out. All of our members find it extremely easy to navigate around the system and say it it extremely user friendly even for those who would consider themselves poor when it comes to technology. Myself and my team were a little apprehensive transferring to Legit Fit as they were such a new company but all of the nerves were blown out of the water in the first week when we saw how organised the lads were and how well prepared the product was. It is constantly being updated with new features and additives to further the user experience which is great. The 2 lads are always in contact to see if their is anything you as a user would like to add or would fix on the platform which is great to have an input on the product and where it is going. Would 100% recommend Legit Fit for any gym/personal trainers looking for a system to track members/payments etc the system is great and the customer service is great. 10/10 lads.

- Easy to use - Easy to understand - Great for tracking payments - Great for tracking members attendance - Easy to on board new clients - Time table is easy to create - Packages and memberships are really easy to create

There is nothing that I least like about the software

Antwort von LegitFit

Thanks Liam. Great Review!

Tristan
Personal Trainer in Irland

No Going Back

I've been using this software for about a year now. I know that for a lot of Personal Trainers managing timetables and clients can be pretty thankless. The software allows clients to handle their own bookings. You can set up automated refunds and it's even possible to customise your own cancellation policy through the app. The interface is minimal and very easy to use. All my appointments and sessions are colours coded according to the category and I even have my personal diary on my timetable in red that only I can view. I am a very small operator and I was worried about having another expense however since my first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I've managed to significantly increased my income as well as profit. Looking at how far the company has come in 1 year has given me great confidence in their future. I'm always excited to see what's around the corner.

I would love to see the software move to a full app, however I know they are working on this at the moment so it's only around the corner

Thanks Tristan :)

Sean
Neuromuscular Therapist in Irland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dublin Studio

Kommentare: From the day that the opened legit fit have been one of the most genuine and easiest to deal with companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with. If I don't understand something from the app there are always on hand to help out I would highly recommend that it fits to anyone looking to further there fitness business.

Very very easy to use Easy to upload client information Statistics a very easy to understand and to download

Nothing nothing really annoys me about the software

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Sean, Thanks so much for the review - we really appreciate your feedback. Glad that we were able to work and grow together! Ryan Founder & CEO

Gary
Director in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does exactly what it says on the tin

Kommentare: The guys are great. Easy to deal with, any queries are answered the very same day. Delighted to have moved over to Legitfit

The user interface it very easy to use. We have a wide range of clients from 18 to 60, all can use the booking system without any issue.

There is no function to show the monthly summary income. Although, the guys email me this every month.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Gary - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Leonard
Gym Owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Take the stress out of bookings

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it, I have it over 2 years now & could not see my buisness without out

I love how easy it is to set up and how easy it is for clients to use

I would love to see a feature where clients could use the app on their phone to be scanned when coming into the gym. i.e if a new customer purchases a pass and walks into the gym, there is no check in process unless I log in and see if they have purchased it I think it would be a great idea if there was a scan option linked to the app where we had a scanner attached to laptop that they need to use when coming to the gym or classes

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Leonard - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. The scanner is live by the way! I'll get someone to reach out soon! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

James
Head Coach / Owner in Irland
Sport, Selbstständig

Nuadha X LegitFit

Kommentare: Streamlined payment's and bookings. The time saved on this are know better served with my clients directly.

Legitfit have stream lined the whole back end experience in my gym. The site is doing most of the work which allows me to focus on the people when they come through the door!

I can't navigate straight to a client's profile from the package/membership page. If I want to edit it u have to exit the products page and go to the client's list .

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review James - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Jack
Owner & Fitness Coach in Irland

Legit Fit Review - FitFor45

Kommentare: Excellent

I have been with Legit Fit since early 2020. Before this, I used to take bookings and cash myself. I soon realised that there was no way I could scale my business without using a streamlined booking platform. I had a meeting with both Glofox and LegitFit who were both recommended to me by other fitness professionals. In terms of what Legit Fit had to offer for a more competitive price, I was delighted to get on board with them. Once I started, from the onboarding to the in minutes customer service when needed (not a lot) I could see why so many people recommended LegitFit. Nearly 12 months on, I have to thank LegitFit for their service. I have now scaled my business from 50/60 members to over 150. I have also added a new location to my business and the current system integrations it allows for a smooth process when adding clients to each of our locations. The most important thing that I have received from LegitFit for their service is my time. I have saved myself hundreds of hours of chasing up cancellations, booking in clients, changing client bookings, etc. To have more time to myself has allowed me to spend more time with my family, friends and on my business & not in my business.

Any con I have thought of has been introduced as a new feature or is soon to be a new feature with this platform.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Jack - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Neil

LegitFit Review

Kommentare: Very good experience to date, some things could improve but have fed those back

I like it’s general ease of use, I like the affordability compared to some other apps.

It is not user friendly in the mobile version as an administrator.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Neil. Glad to hear things are going well for you! We'll be putting a lot of work into user experience over the coming quarter to hopefully address those cons :) Ryan Founder & CEO

Fiona
PT in Irland

Fis Fitness

Kommentare: Apart from fee- I think the app is fantastic - I know a lot of my problems are down to me - not spending time learning app properly - whoops I have referred other PTS on app as I do find it great

Customer service is exceptional - I have dealt with a number of people and they are brill!!! The app clearly shows times, classes etc

Fee taken per customer, using my mobile with app, not being able to remove clients unless contacting via email

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Fiona. Glad to hear things are going well for you! The fees are set by Stripe and they have a lot of unseens themselves for recurring payments, payouts, etc. which is covered by the platform (sorry I can't be much help there!) You should be able to remove clients however without contacting them. Ryan Founder & CEO

Grainne
Trainer in Irland

Game changer!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Is has been very positive, a pleasure of an experience as a business owner. The support is quick and accurate. The App rarely has gremlins or goes down, if there is an issue it is resolved quicklyy. Personally we have gone from a busy large Studio before Covid of 8 trainers to now only using it lightly as I ramp down the business, unsure of next phase but I have sent many people Legitfits way and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a competent booking tool. It removes a large portion of stress.

A few things come to mind... Ease of use of Legitfit has been key, the App is clean and easy to use Support on any issues is fast - big plus clients are able to get support also, not just left to the business

My only con would be the rates Stripe charge are becoming ridiculous

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Grainne - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Ruairi

It's Legit for CrossFit

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are very happy with legitfit both from the everyday product and the occasional customer support service.

The software takes care of the mundane but critical elements for our business such as membership/package purchase, bookings and timetable management

I would like to be able to pull reports quickly such as . "How many members are currently frozen" and other variables

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Ruairi - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. You should be able to filter all frozen members if you need to! Go to Services, then memberships and you'll see a filter button on the right-hand side above the list view. I hope that helps! Ryan Co-founder & CEO

Stephen
Head of Strength and Conditioning in UK

Recommend Legitfit

Kommentare: Great

Legitfit is an easy platform to use. It collects monthly payments from clients at the click of a button. It allows our clients to easily book into classes. The data we pull from it is very easy and makes our admin side of the business an absolute breeze. If we ever encounter an issue the guys are a message away from getting it sorted and never give a fuss. To happy to help. Highly Recommend Legitfit

An integration with a workout software would be great to allow clients to book into classes and log workouts all on the one platform

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Stephen - it makes a massive difference for us (and your experience of course )! We're glad that you're enjoying using LegitFit. Ryan Co-founder & CEO