Über Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy ist eine Software, die dir hilft, alle täglichen Aufgaben deines Direktversandgeschäfts zu verwalten und zu automatisieren, um Zeit und Geld zu sparen.

Erfahre mehr über Yakkyofy

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Yakkyofy bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Vanessa S.
Founder in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good, the service team is very nice.

Dropshipping is very easy thanks to Yakkyofy.

The new design comes with some problems for me.

letztes Jahr

Hi Vanessa, thanks for the great review! About the design, if you find 5 minutes we can organize a quick call and maybe you can describe your problems. Every feedback is really important to us and will help improve our business. If you agree write a message to our assistance.

Byron N.
Electrical technician in Südafrika
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love them very helpful and always on time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have solved so many problems in my business as a importer and exporter using Yakkyofy they are really great at what they do.

The services are amazing and it is so easy too use I would recomend them all over.I couldn't of chosen anyone other than them.

Sometimes the product's are not always available,but they always make it up for the inconvenience.

Jypsy B.
creative director in Australien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Good all around

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found it really great unfortunately a bit too expensive compared to others.

Easy to use, great customer support they are very helpful

difficult to navigate at times. The sourcing could be improved. More expensive than alternatives. Can't speak to someone in the warehouse. No PayPal payment option.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jypsy actually we offer Paypal as payment option. If you have trouble with it you can contact us in Chat :)

Moegamatnoor M.
Owner in Südafrika
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good concept and helps

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good experience they respond well on facebook and email. automated system really works well

I Like the fact that the software is free to use and they have a bunch of tutorials that helps you select what you need. Support is always willing to help when you need an answer. They are very clear on their offerings and their concept is very good along with lots of training tutorial videos that helped me along. Their Automation is also something very good and saves me a lot of time.

The only con I found was maybe just their 30 product limit. Perhaps they can increase this. They have advised that they will look into it as things progress.

MARBLE seller in Italien
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finally an Italian good idea!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I switched to Yakkyofy Coming from Another famous competitor, so i was a little bit confused about the change, but some person TOld me about this software, then i decided to try. Definitelly it helped me with an easy graphic, easy to understand how it works, and i ve Seen results of my job ad quickly ad i thought. Plus, it is an Italian project, i m very positive about it, i trust Italian brains.

I ve tried some Different device before discovering Yakkyofy, but honestly it s the easiest to use i never tried. Costs are very low, plus i can insert in my Order many items Coming from Different seller, get one payment, and item comes to the last consumer, so no stress for me. I started selling Luxury fragrances, then i open-end my view and insert Different stuff as clothes and accessories. It workshop for me, and i get a second Entrance to my monthly bill, no many time requested for learn how it works, i m sure you ll be satisfied

The best thing i discovered in this software is how it is simple to use. Even a person who’s not much confident with e-commerce, can become a perfect user.

Moreno B.
Entrepeneur in Italien
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Amazing!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I learned immediately how to use it and now I use it every day. The customer experience is great as it is very simple to use and there are a lot of tutorial to learn how to use this platform that is very well integrated with Shopify

It allow you to do dropshipping with a reduced shipping time, in fact for example item arrive in Italy in 5-7 days on average. Moreover it allow me to put my logo on items doing wholesale and this is great as you can do dropshipping but with the benefit of private label. Finally this is FREE

I would like to habe the possibiity to get also items made in Italy or at least Europe, not only in China

Quincy T.
CEO in Belgien
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Start a Dropshipping Business in Less Than 7 Days

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's intuitive dashboard gives you an overview of your inventory, sales and orders to be processed in a glance. The customer service is always there ready to help with fast response time, you won't feel left out.
Setting up the sourcing side of my business was a breeze thanks to Yakkyofy, it's automation features puts my mind at ease and gives me time to focus on other areas of my business.

Setup and connecting to shopify store was 1-2-3 done. Requesting quotes for products in a snap thanks to the Chrome extension. Automationg of order fulfilment. Consulting shipping rates and product costs is easy. Private labelling. Customer Support is awesome!

The processing time of quotes takes a while, sometimes weeks, yet I found out if you reach out to support than you can get it fairly quick.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your great review! We are working in shorter the quotation time, you will see some changes from next week.

Richard A.
Marketing director in UK
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

FeedBack

Kommentare: Great so far

I like the ease of importing to Shopify, however I find it difficult to use the sourcing part. How do I import from a source and view it in the products page. Your site is great and easy to use, I just wish you showed more sporting goods.

Lack of sporting goods on the page and not enough guidance on how to import

Josmar F.
E-commerce in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best For my business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have about 3 weeks with this company and I am loving it because they do everything very quickly the order process is 3 days shipments usually take 7 to 10 days this is crazy no other company does that I love this platform thanks for the hard work they do.

I really like it because the shipments are fast, I do not have to pay an exaggerated amount for the shipments they take care of the whole process everything is very easy for my business with yakkyofy.

This is like an Amazon you sell they take care of everything that's why I love this company

Juan A.
E commerce owner in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent attention

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use.. prices are good.. I’m new on the business and I need tools like these

Super easy to use!! I found the product super fast

Prices and competitive offers, other pages are really expensive

Viktor S.
Company director in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mr

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Just using it more than 6 monts and never had any troubles with it. I really recommend it to everyone.

Very easy to work with. Good promotions and quality of the stuff. I suggest to everyone to take a look at this site.

Everything. The best product. And good prices i ever saw anywhere. Thank you.

Vladimir R.
webmanager in Dominikanische Republik
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Yakkyoffy arrive to save our lives

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: To tell the truth, it's great, easy to use, attractive, and best of all, it comes at a great introductory price.

An easy-to-use platform, where you can choose quality products, I really did not think it could be so easy and attractive, I am very satisfied

The way of selecting the products is very attractive, the shipping selection is great

Jacopo M.
Manager in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Il mio business patner

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Certezza del fornitore, spedizione rapida in tutto il mondo, processi automatizzati.
Il tutto si può tradurre in più tempo per fare altro e azzeramento gestione customer care.

Qualità dei servizi offerti e supporto diretto per ogni dubbio. Anche alle prime esperienze puoi gia raggiungere un livello alto in questo settore.

Consiglio di mettere a disposizione più materiale foto/audio/video e creative dei prodotti e possibilità di scelta di prodotti per upsell.

Kristen K.
Dropshipper in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Very Convenient

5 letztes Jahr

While I am new to Dropshipping & have just started using Yakkyofy last week, I will say that I am so glad it came into my life when it did. Being a total newbie in e-commerce can be a overwhelming endeavor & I felt a sense of relief when I learned there was a program already in existence that can integrate with my newly built Shopify store & take care all the things I was unsure about how to do, or still had questions about. To make the deal sweeter, it is costing me nothing!!!! Because Yakkyofy will be handling multiple tasks, I feel so much better about launching my store now. Yakkyofy is allowing me to shift my focus, not to mention funds, onto creating & running my marketing ads.

I have nothing negative to say as of yet!

Sahar H.
Entrepreneur in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST SOLUTION

5 letztes Jahr

I find Yakkyofy very efficient and easy to use

It wasn't clear at first but after speaking to the support department they easily explained the steps

Corrado P.
Dropshipper in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Recommended for all dropshippers

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm using it for importing orders and sourcing product for my shopify stores. It's great, it makes me save lots of time and the shipping times for my customers are the best in the dropship market.

Customer care (even Italian speaking) Quickness of order management Easiness of use

No cons, it's nearly perfect. Maybe little tutorials could help more, but customer care is always ready to help.

letztes Jahr

Hi Corrado, thanks for your review :) ! We have some video tutorials you can find it or on the page video tutorial on the website here https://yakkyofy.com/dropshipping-video-tutorials/ Or on our Youtube Channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAz4WmgsBd1UjGnzXyFUlng/ The language is English, but you can activate the Italian sub.

Chiara C.
Director in Italien

The only way to sell without products

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it to integrate my own shoes ecommerce with other product

I love this software because of it's UX/UI: easy to use when search for a new product and when you need to collect products info

Not every categories is covered, but it's going to be updated

Emanuele M.
Web freelance in Italien
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Yakkyofy the best

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: from this I discovered Yakkyofy my work has speeded up and simplified a lot

I likes the tutorial for start time and the Easy use of this platform

Dot now i didn't found nothing of negative in Yakkyofy

Joshua E.
Search Engine Evaluator in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Dropshipping Supplier, very trustworthy

5 letztes Jahr

The number one thing I like about the software more than anything else is it's easy of use. It is really easy, smooth and fast to source products. I also appreciate the style of sourcing products which is fast and I can add them fast with my product list next to it.

There aren't many really as I like it the way it is already. The customer service could be improved to more responsive as there are rare times when I need help and it isn't always easy to get hold of someone quickly. Apart from that, I am happy with the software.

Ernest M.
Cso in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Yakkyofy is very necessary

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very helpful customer support.

The ease of use and helping our company save on Dropshipping.

Nothing comes to mind, except once I was on hold for 5 minutes.

Maaiana A.
Director zone municipal public libraries in Israel
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy , clear and complete software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Incredible experience, amazing work, very good customer service

Explanations are clear and easy to work qith

I can’t upload to ebay my products alredy

Linda I.
Dental services in Nigeria
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software ever

Simplicity , great software and good Customer services

Just need a little improvement on how to make sales.

Maurizio B.
entrepreneur in Italien

Comprehension

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Stuck because I don't know what to do with it, need better suggestions

Graphic and look&feel, It presents itself very nicely

understanding the potential of the software, miss an italian version

Andrea L.
agent tourism in Italien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I like and is perfect for my business

5 letztes Jahr

Very easy to use, is perfect for integrate with my system

Is a perfect integration for me , very good.

Jack A.
Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

awesome

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use amd set up. Easy to get things going.

nothing. Haven't found any con using this.