Über Upvoty

Turn user feedback into actionable product optimizations! With Upvoty it's super easy to collect & manage valuable user feedback.

Erfahre mehr über Upvoty

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Upvoty

5,0

Upvoty hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Upvoty bereits verwendet?

Wojciech J.
Wojciech J.
Founder in Polen

All you need to collect feedback and votes, publish a RoadMap and improve the product

Kommentare: I am a SaaS founder myself, and user feedback is vital to me. Having a public roadmap where users can post feature requests and vote, helps me better understand their needs and choose the right direction with the development. Pubilc Roadmap and communication helped us decrease churn, and increase NPS. Users are more likely to retain when they know what improvements to expect.

- Custom domain and branding - Styling options - Ease of use - Very good support! - User authentication (I can sync my product's user accounts into the boards so they don't have sign-up if I choose not to allow anonymous access)

I'd love to be able to create custom statuses and choose more than 3.

Antwort von Upvoty

Thanks, Wojciech! What an amazing review, we're so happy with it! Since a couple of weeks, you're able to create custom statuses. Having more statuses on the roadmap will be available soon! Check here: https://feedback.upvoty.com/b/feature-requests-1/multiple-statuses-on-roadmap/

Iris H.
Iris H.
CMO in Niederlande
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps us better understand and decide

Kommentare: We really think Upvoty contributes in a way that we van listen to our users, connect with them, and build our app the best way possible.

Easy to implement (we have embedded it in our app), easy in use for both our team as our users

None, Upvoty itself is listening to their user’s feedback pretty good as well

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Iris. Awesome!

Yannick V.
Yannick V.
Co-founder in Niederlande
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for user input and roadmap creation

Having a centralized place where we can capture all our user feedback is really important for a SaaS business like ours. It's easy for us to select and prioritized top upvoted features.

Not really have a con. Upvoty is updated frequently and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a really nice guy.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the amazing review, Yannick!

Dennis S.
Founder ploi.io in Niederlande
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great feedback collection software

It just works, our users understand it properly and we've been collecting feedback with Upvoty ever since.

Not really at this point, there are some things on their own roadmap we'd like to see.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks Dennis, you are with us for a long time and we appreciate you took the time to review us here.

Bobby V.
Bobby V.
Owner in Niederlande
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Great and easy tool to use

Kommentare: My input about there tool paid off, some feature requests are already live. Fast and simple communication :-)

Easy to use interface. I get the idea that my requests really are dealth with now. No more floating ideas through email but visible features everyone can vote on

I can not think of one, maybe the implementation?

Thanks Bobby, good to hear you dig Upvoty