Über Thortspace

Collaborative 3d mind mapping that enables breakthrough thinking wherever and whenever it is most needed.

Erfahre mehr über Thortspace

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Thortspace bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sandro roberto L.
Sandro roberto L.
Assistente Administrativo in Brasilien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Colaboração de pensamentos, ideias e ótimo trabalho é o lema do Thortspace

Intuitivo, fácil de utilizar, consegue englobar todos os funcionários da instituição na busca de um melhor direcionamento, ideias, motivação, fazendo com que o trabalho mais motivador. O mapa 3D dos pensamentos construtivos é incrível, tornando esse processo de colaboração inovador e desafiador ao mesmo tempo. Temos tidos excelentes ideias, contribuições, motivação no trabalho. Pensando juntos temos construído o nosso futuro, graças ao Thortspace

No momento tem sido excelente e não há nada que não goste nele

Dasaratha R.
Professor in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

What can you do with Thortspace?

Kommentare: The software is easy to use, engaging, and looks good when shared in social media. The appearance of spheres on social media is a key factor that drives my use of Thortspace. The Thortspace team is responsive, and many ideas are shared by the user community.

It is a visually engaging software. I have experimented with many tools over the years, and use Thortspace for the following reasons: 1) the distinctive look of connected spheres, 2) how spheres look when shared on Facebook, Twitter etc., 3) support for multiple ways of categorizing same information, 4) selecting and organizing information into journeys for users. Unlike users who fill the sphere with many thorts, my preference is for a small number of thorts in a sphere. I like to include more text in groups rather than on individual thorts because it is more readable. I like to use Thortspace for storytelling. The point is that there are many ways to use Thortspace that are discovered over time. Thortspace user community on Facebook is a useful resource for discovering ways to use the software.

While I do not need bi-directional links for all uses, there are situations when I would have liked to have that functionality. I would like to be able to specify colors using codes rather than just selecting from a set of pre-defined colors. Finally, being able to edit thorts in web browser would be very useful in some applications that I would like to develop.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thank you very much for reviewing Thortspace mindmap mind mapping software. That is very helpful and kind of you.

Rohit R.
Rohit R.
CEO in Indien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The 3D Mind Mapping Giant

1. It's intuitive and easy to use. 2. Leaning mind mapping has never been that easy. 3. It's available in almost all platforms (including Android) 4. Gives free trials

There isn't anything particular I don't like about this software but I think the UI could have been improved and there should be more stress on letting the user learn how to use the application. It's sometimes too complicated to grasp what's happening.

Ok. Thanks.

Janet T.
Educator in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Thortspace Multi Uses

Kommentare: I started using Thortspace as I was looking for a mindmapping tool to use personally and in my work with children.
It is a platform full of wonderful surprises.

Thortspace is a great multi purpose platform. I have discovered lots of creative ways to use it including : creating space in my mind and feeling less overwhelmed by writing ideas in the thorts, typing in simple family menu plans created by my children, thus reducing family stress! dictating ideas for stories when out and about which allows for wider and deeper thinking working collaboratively on a book - chapters and random ideas shared presenting a talk about Growing Teenagers using the Journey facility creating a story journey called Project Oak Leaf which had hyperlinks to a Youtube video and other relevant documents which I shared in a Primary School. The children loved the 3D display and the way the spheres could be linked together, in this more complex presentation. mapping out a business start up idea for clarity and coordination capturing key points from shared conversations in a simple cluster The spheres can saved, published, shared and embedded into websites.

It takes time to get used to. Fluency develops with practice. It is best to begin with simple ideas and then build on the skills to create visually interesting and thortful arrays and stories. There are short and simple training videos to assist

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thank you very much for reviewing Thortspace ! :-)

lawyer in Türkei
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Create perfect ideas

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use thorthspace for anything that i need to think about. It is really a useful application.

I like to use thortspace, it is an amazing application. Thortspace provides to collect and see all the ideas together, make relations between them and also let for recognising relations that you have never thought. The application helps to think and see troigh different windows, and open new windows in the mind.

I dont want to say it doesnt worth but the price looks expensive. Out of this, i dont have any dislike.

Grace B.
Grace B.
Senior Consultant in UK
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An excellent mind map's tool

Kommentare: In my company helps me train new employees in the marketing sector, allows me to build a 3D mapping of all the study modules I must teach, is very easy to use and helps understand complex projects to see a general mapping of these.

Thortspace is an excellent mind map's tool. It has large buttons and the cursor, allows you to easily arm and position the spheres. It is far superior to other mind mapping software. I like to be able to zoom in when I want the structural view to the global view to see the whole image and be able to study it better before any modification.

There's nothing I don't like, it's a very useful and intuitive software.

Lawyer in Türkei
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing projects with thortspace..

When i have met first time with thortspace, i was in shock. I had never seen a software like this in order to think about a complicated issue. When i was using i started to find some good solutions and then i saw that it is much more than solving a problem. Can be created everything. I love to see everthing that i think in thortspace spheres. It is like my mind is on the screen. And also it is possible to use on mobile.

I love thortspace. Till now it is already more than one year i am using it and i have never get a problem.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thanks for the review. I hope Thortspace continues to provide value.

Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Agent de voyage in Kamerun
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I completely recommend this software

Kommentare: it is good software with good prospects. Although it is not stable on Android at this time, technical support is still available.

This is innovative, specially designed software that does the job. What I like mainly is the fact that the software has improved a lot, the graphics are just excellent, especially on PC.

Lately it does not work well on Android, the application closes by itself during use.

Owner in Malaysia
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Mindmapping but different

I've used various versions of mind mapping before but Thortspace certainly is in a league of it's own. The interface initially feels a bit funny, specifically the large buttons and cursor, but then you kind of get hooked into creating new spheres and all. It certainly feels easier than your average Mindmapping tool. If you don't mind not linking to your co-workers, it's free! I can see how team collaboration would become really powerful this way.

The interface can feel a little dated and clunky It would be great if the actions bit was integrated with some common tools such as Asana or Slack. This would be incredibly powerful if the software could assist in fact finding based on the comments one puts in (not actually a lack but just a great future addition)

Antwort von Gooisoft

This is a tremendously helpful review from someone who has obviously "been around, you know" and yet managed to keep an open mind in respect of new possibilities of what software could be or what software could become in the future. Every day we are working to make Thortspace simpler, less annoying, more robust and more complete. Thank you very much for your encouragement with that.

Michael J.
founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome presentation tool.

Kommentare: It solve the problem of communicating that we have global reach in an informal network. I haven't found another tool that allows people to see the details of any franchise and still be able to see the global picture. That is possible by rotating and zooming.

The three dimensional appearing interface. The ability to draw connections between spheres and to create spheres with edges touching to group. I really like the structural view to get close in and the global view to see the whole picture.

The fact that it still doesn't run Chrome.I have to depend on members of my team to create the TS. That is not a real disadvantage as we work as a team with different specialties. My focus is bus development.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Very kind of you to write a review of Thortspace. Thank you very much.

Robert C.
Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Cartoonish, but Poignant

Kommentare: Overall the workflow creates organic structures that aid in understanding complex topics and provide context to attach details to in subjectively relevant locations that contribute to knowledge retention. It creates the most organic-looking results among mind-mapping tools that I've considered. Being required to break down content so atomically forces the user to distill information to its essential components and consider its emergent structure from there. I find complex topics grow organically like colonies of bacteria across sphere surfaces. Thortspace has become my primary tool for learning any important topic. I have created publicly view-able spheres on diverse topics including tax liens and deed investing, blockchain fundamentals, advanced Matlab and Simulink programming for control systems engineering, and a verse-wise study of the Book of Psalms. Several of those maps would span unwieldy acreage in any less succinct mind-mapping tool.

Thortspace is the only mind-mapping software available with any 3D capabilities. It's really 2 1/2 D, mapping everything on spheres instead of flat pages. But spheres can be chained together in 3D to create clouds of related topics. Sacrifices were made to enable the paradigm. All content must be broken down into sub-tweet-sized "thorts", shown as text-laiden bubbles. Thorts are then categorized and organized into groups which are sticky blobs of thorts that can be rotated, re positioned, and titled. Paths can then be used to relate thorts or groups, or spheres. Categories and path types are entirely user-configurable. I've one set I use for computer science, and an entirely different set I use for Bible study. Thortspace has a "do" mode that presents groups of thorts as a list of lists. Its...there. I've little use for it personally. I find it looses the positional and relational context the information is built with. The "explore" mode has all of the navigation tools "think" mode does, but is read-only. It's useful for freeform review of a sphere's information. Thortspace also has a "present" mode. I often use it to blow people's minds when they're expecting death by PowerPoint in the conservatory. It allows for views of spheres to be sequenced instead of slides.

The user interface was designed by the psychology department, not the usual software engineering folk. Controls are all present and functional, but not where a sane user would expect to find them, nor is everything entirely labeled sensibly. "Search" for example really acts more like "File", switching among and managing your inventory of spheres. It all makes sense if you're willing to adopt a certain level of psychosis. The image handling features need some streamlining, but they are functional if you're willing to wrestle them. Specifically Thortspace imports image files into its available catalog, and then allows thorts to be painted from its image pallet. Managing the pallet is not intuitive. Pasting an image from the clipboard directly to a thort is a glaringly missing feature.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thank you very much for reviewing Thortspace so thoroughly and both honestly and charitably. We are working hard every day to make Thortspace better, and the encouragement of reviews like this make that task much more compelling.

Edward H.
founder in UK
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thortspace review

Kommentare: Absolutely brilliant - a best in the world for collaborative interactive multi-lingual visual thinking in 3D.

Easy and quick to use. Mind-engaging. Brilliant for collaboration.

Navigation can take a little getting used to.

Thank you !

Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Registered Nurse in Südkorea
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

3D Mind Mapping Makes “Thinking” Easy

Kommentare: I use Thortspace in my daily life to organize and visualize my thoughts, to do lists, and more. This allows me to manage what would otherwise be an overwhelming amount of information in my head, especially as someone who struggles with ADHD.

As someone that is easily distracted and racing, sporadic thoughts- mind mapping is a huge lifesaver when organizing thoughts and to do lists. Between work, school, and home life- being able to map and visualize (especially in “3D”) my thoughts makes managing everything seem much less daunting.

The user interface is somewhat older looking and could use a facelift. On the mobile app, it can be somewhat overwhelming learning how to use the features and figuring out where to find where the features are in the app when first starting with the app.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thank you for your very thorough, balanced and fair review.

Financial Analist in Brasilien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Thortspace is the future of online collaboration.

The software is very easy to use and has a pleasant interface, and the form of online collaboration is very simple. 3D learning is fantastic, it is worth taking a chance.

Integration with Android can be a problem, it has some flaws. In addition, the learning videos are small, it could have more tutorial content.

Quinn M.
Musician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Cool looking software!

Trying the software, I find that it's really to get into right off the bat. It's really easy to organize my thoughts and they look great in this 3d environment which is a plus for presentability.

Not much I can complain about. The software did what I needed it to do.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thank you very much for the review, and for trying out the Thortspace App. We are continually working to improve Thortspace, so if you'd like to follow along with our progress you are very welcome to join the Thortspace group on facebook or follow us on Twitter... Follow the social media links from our website or Medium.com publication.

Customer Support Manager in USA

Brainstorming turned visual

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Thortspace. It has been a great way to organize thoughts and brainstorm

While I find the UI to be a bit dated, I loved the ability to be able to put my thoughts and line of thinking into a graphical interface. I have been using the tool for hobbies and other personal items; however, I may be brining it to some collaborative teams at my office.

The user interface is very usable, but I do not find it to be intuitive or overly visually appealing. The functionality and flexibility of the product far outweighs this “con”, for me.

CTO in Brasilien

Thortspace Review

Easy to use and is available in all platforms.

So far I have had no negative consideration for the product.

Arbaz N.
Arbaz N.
DG Lead in Indien

Collaboration was never so easy!

The multiple features that the tool offers that drive innovation as well as revenue growth within the organization. The 3D modelling is top class and allows multiple stakeholders to get involved.

The pricing is a little on the higher side. Also, the platform does become buggy at times due to certain server issues.

Antwort von Gooisoft

Thanks for reviewing Thortspace.

Marketing specialist in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Good software

Kommentare: Good experience so far.

It is easy to use. It is very visual, as promised. Also offers some quick introductory videos on how to use it.

Design could be improved for the app. Looks a little old school.

Karen S.
Customer Service Agent Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: It is a great tool to use when you are trying to get a presentation done. It gathers all your thoughts and information together and sorts in groups that make sense.

I loved how it gathers information for me. When I was trying to put a presentation together.

I don't think there was anything that I didn't like about it