Quizé

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Henry O.
Blog Publish
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been so far so good in my case, with proper optimisation of my site my revenue will increase very well with the help of the plugin

Vorteile: The quize wordpress plugin has really helped me increase my pageviews, very very well.. My bounce rate reduced drastically and the engagement on my site improved. There's slight improvement in my adsense revenue but that wasn't my aim of setting up the plugin as a reduced didn't optimize my quizzes for revenue improvement.

Nachteile: To an extent the plugin is't very easy to use particularly the personality quiz option but just a little while with the plugin you'd get used to it and understand how to use it.

My experience

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Ceo
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good so far, just feel it can be so much more. If quizee could be like the quiz planet app, it would really be an immense beast. Quiz planet is a quiz app you can play on FB, you play against your friends and get to see score etc. Its a totally immersive experience and i don't play quizzes at all, but i found myself playing those for a while, and they don't even monetize the app.

Vorteile: Its strategy selector. Saves alot of time.
Its easy to use, and frequent updates means the creators care about their product and customers.

Nachteile: No flash graphics, to make the quiz more of an immersive experience for users. No ability to use page builder like Elementor to make quiz look more aesthetically pleasing. Ability for user to store thier score for the next time they play? User would need to have a profile to save the score obviously. Is this possible? Nt sure.

You can't find a better solution optimized for maximizing ad revenue.

Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Eric C.

Kommentare: Quize is really the only solution out there with features such as quiz pagination and ads on all sides. Luckily it's a good product as well, and very affordable. I highly recommend it for anyone who runs quizzes and trivia on their website or blog, and derives the majority of their income from Ad revenue. This is a highly specialized plugin, and it gets the job done well.

Vorteile: The features to maximize ad revenue are the best in its class, no others can compare. It works well on just about every theme too, and is super affordable for anyone getting started with a website or blog. The way it is built, you can scale with this software too.

Nachteile: It can feel a bit inflexible at times, and I wish I had more control over the design and presentation of my quizzes.

The best WordPress Quiz Plugin

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Tiago S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Monetization focused, 4 strategies to choose from and the quiz layout adapts to your site. This is far the best WordPress Quiz plugin available in the market. It can create generate an insane amount of page views per user. It tripled my ad revenue compared to the other WordPress plugin I was using

Nachteile: It lacks some simple features such as randomizing answers, etc. The developer is gradually adding new features based on feedback.

Love it !

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Mohamed E.
Marketer
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A great plugin love it ! Simple and easy

Nachteile: Features and social sharing , easybto use , clean..

This is an amazing plugin!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Brian F.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The features that allow me to effectively monetize my site.

Nachteile: I wish that there were some other ways to customize how the plugin shows quizzes on my site.

von Ze an 26.7.2019

Thank you for the kind words, Brian!
We're trying to make Quize fit any site and theme, therefore there can be some limitation to possible customization.

However, we're always looking for advice and our goal to make Quize as perfect as possible. Please get in touch in Live Chat or submit a ticket regarding customizations you would like to see on your site.

The perfect tool for quiz making

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Website Admin
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software was easy to implement into my WordPress site and managed to turn my site around by allowing for me to easily create and upload quizzes.

Nachteile: It didn't work well with my last theme, which I discussed with them via their custom support email. With my new theme though it works great

von Ze an 26.7.2019

Thank you for the review!

We're trying to make Quize fit any site, but there can be small issues as every site is different. If you have any specific requests or want our techs to take a look at your other theme, please Submit a Ticket to support or simply get in touch in the Live Chat.

Best quiz plug in

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Emma A.
Freelance Web designer

Kommentare: I am using it on a few projects it is very easy to use both for me as a designer and my users

Vorteile: I love all the features it's very easy to use and is very responsive on all devices. My users can use it on any device. It is great value for money and stroller customer service also. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: There is no cons, I don't have any problem with the software it is updated regularly also

The best Quiz Plugin

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Web Developer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On overall I can say I had and I still have a good experience

Vorteile: It's easy to use, you can add how many questions, answers and quizzes you want.

Nachteile: It could had some more features, such as "guess the word" or something like this.

Quize is a good plugin to get you started

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Danny T.
Online Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The ad integration feature is good.
The pagination as well.
Like how the interface is and works smoothly.

Nachteile: I wish it had the possibility for you to customize share results and perhaps some kind of subscribing option.

Quize Is So Awesome

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Andre W.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the option to duplicate a quiz. That really helped save time when creating new quizzes for my blog site.

Nachteile: I wish that there were more options available with formatting the quiz

Awesome and easy!

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: Its easy to set up
Fast and not killing the website speed

Nachteile: Maybe some more tools and types of quizes will be good