Über Galley

Master operations with real-time inventory and food costing, empowering business intelligence, and a platform that scales with you.

Erfahre mehr über Galley

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Galley bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kevin H.
Food Service Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use recipe and kitchen management

Kommentare: We are a retreat center that runs with a high number of changing menus and group sizes. Our biggest needs were related to scaling and converting recipes along with real time costs of those recipes. Galley handles those needs with ease.

We had used a competitor for years and it was just bulky and awkward. My employees did not like using it due to its clunky nature. Galley, on the other hand, is easy to use and was easy to implement. My staff love it and are accessing and scaling recipes multiple times a day. On the back end I am able to quickly cost out my recipes and manage our inventory.

At this stage there really aren't any drawbacks that we have run into.

Denise S.
Corporate Executive Chef in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing!

Kommentare: Folks in the field are actually embracing & using our recipes!

Galley is so easy to use! We've struggled with an older, server based system for years. We finally starting converting all our recipes to Galley & several people in the field have shared that it's been life changing for them! Searching for recipes, scaling, printing, etc all super easy!

Tags seem like a cumbersome way to search for a specific type of recipe. I'm sure part of my issue is I'm used to a list that I can click on to narrow my search, rather than have to click filter, add tag, select tag, then check the value I'm looking for.

Antwort von Galley Solutions

Thank you, Denise, for writing a review of Galley! We'll follow up via email to get a better understanding of your experience with the tag functionality. Thanks again!

Brian F.
Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

MG Galley Review

Kommentare: Great!

Quick interface, ease of use, quick access

At times search functionality is a bit shaky..

Antwort von Galley Solutions

Thank you, Brian, for writing a review of Galley! We'll follow up via email to get a better understanding of your experience with the search functionality. Thanks again!

David H.
Catering Sales and Operations Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Kitchen Management

Kommentare: Galley has been great. The customer support is excellent and it feels like they are building a product for the ages. We saved almost $3000 the first year by being able to easily plan ahead and order in bulk for certain items!

Recipes are intuitive to write, easy to scale and quick to print. The functionality extends far beyond that, but at the minimum you can print recipes and reduce waste.

It's hard to figure out where to being, or at least it was for us. Our kitchen staff are NOT computer savvy, so even with all the help from Galley support, I still had to hold their noses to the grindstone of the computer. Eventually they got on board, but it was hard to snap out of the "recipe binder" way of thinking.

Carlos V.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Streamline and Scale with Galley

It has enabled our kitchen operations to scale effectively, specifically when it comes to recipe development and production

I wish that there was a mobile app so we can manage on-the-go, but it isn't critical.

Jocelyn W.
Marketing Lead in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, Intuitive Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Absolutely great. Amazing, helpful team, too.

Very user friendly! Has a lot of nuance to customize based on business needs and updates in real time. Allows me to manage many recipes, products and ingredients seamlessly.

Very few negatives. Once in a while I have to troubleshoot to get ingredient measurements to convert and the pdf outputs can be a little finnicky when trying to convert to another format (i.e. to brief brand designers on menu content), but that's about it.

Kaylie D.
Adminstrative Assistant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for food service operation

Visual design makes it easy for user to immediately understand where to look, what they will find, how to edit.

There were too few obstacles to creating new units o measurement, but Customer Service has fixed this, now requires an additional step.

Antwort von Galley Solutions

Thank you, Kaylie, for writing a review of Galley! We'll follow up via email to get a better understanding of your experience with the units of measurement. Thanks again!

Erin B.
HR Director in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Galley Review

Galley allows us to simplify our food orders and prepare for the events ahead.

When trying to connect Galley and Tripleseat it wasn't very clear.