Über ShoutOUT

All in one business texting tool to send personalized and custom alerts, promotions, reminders, short links and marketing campaigns.

Erfahre mehr über ShoutOUT

Bewertungen zu ShoutOUT

ShoutOUT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShoutOUT bereits verwendet?

Charindu E.
Charindu E.
CEO in Sri Lanka

Go to platform for customer engagement

It was very easy to setup and use, API documentations are also very friendly.

Everything worked as expected, we've had no trouble so far!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & for your compliment. We have taken your concern on pricing for our consideration and there will be a pricing revision with the next update. We are happy to serve you!

Dilanka H.
Head of Innovation in Sri Lanka

Simple and elegant Customer Messaging Service

Kommentare: ShoutOUT was able to address our Customer Satisfaction communications with very simple implementation steps. Such services are directly linked with our CRM solution and the ShoutOUT SMS API services made it possible to automate most of the functions we were executing manually before. I believe with the time passed, ShoutOUT will provide more and more benefits to our Customer Relationship management as well as employee relationship management.

ShoutOUT provides a very simplistically built interface and service management console which can be used even by a person who has very little knowledge in Technology, which helped our organization a lot in implementing the services for the Sales and Marketing departments. The in-person support throughout the implementation was also very helpful.

The pricing scheme should be revisited. The current plans are not that beneficial for large-scale customers. It's actually a better option for small-scale customers who consumes ShoutOUT services on a non-regular basis but should provide benefits to large-scale customers who tend to use services more frequently.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & for your compliments. We have planned to look into revising pricing in our next phase and the release. Thanks for your suggestion!

Prince U.
CEO in Nigeria
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Signing of the agreement form

Kommentare: It help my business alot by reducing strees on me since I'm the only one managing my company for now

It's a nice software that helps automate how I respond to my customers without always been there all the time.

The aspect of signing user agreement should be improved because the method is discouraging. The company should adopt a user agreement form that a user can sign by clicking I agree to the terms and conditions than the normal method they are using.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We will improve the agreement sign-in process smoothly to serve you better in the future!

Mayantha J.
Head of Innovations in Sri Lanka

ShoutOUT is the No.1 SMS/Emailing service for low cost

A very supportive team is available for any kind of inquiries. Nice and user-friendly user interfaces and clear documentation available with this product.

The monthly package based approach is a little bit too much, it's better to have only pay as you go or prepaid plan.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & for your compliments. We are continuously improving our services to serve you better!

Buddika B.
Operation Manager in Sri Lanka

Awesome Application

Kommentare: Awesome Application

Ability to use one ShoutOut account for multiple systems and Greate customer support

Customer support and Tharindu sorted out some questions we had (ex: API integration)

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We are continuously improving our services to serve you better!

Upul D.
Founder & CEO in Sri Lanka

Ease of Integration

Kommentare: We are using ShoutOut for SMS delivery in all our products and services. With its inbuilt filters we get the chance to create customized audiences and send out highly personalized communication to all our customers.

ShoutOut is super developer friendly. We use ShoutOut in all our products and services globally.

Nothing much to say here than they are just getting started and long way to go yet with more developments to come

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We are continuously focusing on more developments.

Kaushala P.
Founder & CEO in Sri Lanka
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: Really happy to use the services from ShoutOUT. Great service. And the Customer Service is really nice

OTP service is very easy to use and loved the service

So far I didn't have any cons about shoutout

Dasith R.
Systems Engineer in Australien
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Usage of ShoutOUT in Finsbury Adelaide

We liked QR codes MLM very much. Inter-interoperability was really impressive with this software

Nothing. Just GM doesn't like to go ahead with the paid version as he just needed not to spend the money for the software.

Account manager in Sri Lanka

Excellent fit for purpose!

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Very user friendly Engaging platform Easy to integrate

Nothing in particular, new features could be added fast whenever possible

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & We are continuously improving our features to serve you better!

Co-Founder in Sri Lanka

Engagement made Easy!

Kommentare: I use ShoutOUT to reach my customer audience. They have simplified the process very nicely. I think that is what makes them very special.

Mostly its the user experience. ShoutOUT is pretty easy to use.

Pricing is a bit high in my opinion. But I can't really complain because they offer a hefty bag of features.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We have taken your suggestion on pricing for our next pricing amendment.

Arshad U.
Founder in Sri Lanka

Best support

Kommentare: Easy to use system, have a good support, if they can add few more countries to the default list it would be nice.

Their support is awesome. System is simple to use, their lite version is really good if you are integrating with other systems.

If they can increase the coverage it would be nice, without custom request.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We have enhanced our global coverage and now you can send SMS to 225 different countries worldwide through the ShoutOUT Platform.

Sehan K.
Owner in Sri Lanka
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Best SMS Gateway !! :) :)

Frindly Customer Service and Friendly Staff

User Friendly Interface. Low Value Cost.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Hi Sehan, Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. Happy to serve you!

Shehan K.
Senior Manager in Sri Lanka
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Follow-up!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been really great and I have experienced this product since 2017

Loved the ease of use of the software and how well the team follows-up!

Not really. It suited my requirement perfectly.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We are continuously focusing on developing more features!

Fahadh N.
Web Engineer in Sri Lanka
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A tailor-made solution right at your fingertips

Kommentare: As a Web Engineer, I provide web solutions to many clients monthly. I'm looking forward to suggest this solution to upcoming clients to integrate their eCommerce website with shoutout and increase the customer reach.

The most convenient thing about Shoutout is the ease of use and availability to integrate the service third party systems. I've integrated with Woocommerce with the provided wordpress plugin, volia! I was able to set it up without any delays.

I did not particularly find anything that I would rate as a con.

Anas R.
Founder in Sri Lanka

Reliable Packages for E-Commerce

Kommentare: I am really satisfied with ShoutOUT services when it comes to communication and new accounts. The team was really helpful.

ShoutOUT SMS Gateway is supported on major e-Commerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify. This feature brings easy integration and implementation as an add on service to boost the e-commerce industry.

Nothing until now. I have been using ShoutOUT for the past 1 month.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & for your compliments. We are happy to serve you!

Chamupathi gigara H.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

All are okay except the price

Kommentare: Good service. But the main problem is my HNB card is not working for online payments.

API is quick. Easy to learn and use. And I love the attribute mapping feature.

HNB Cards and not working for online payments. Price is bit expensive than others.

Ashan G.
Head of Development in Sri Lanka

Awesome Experience!!

Very friendly team to deal with. No issues or down times happened while i'm using this system so far

Nothing at all. I would like to have grouping option in the people list.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. You can create customer segments in the people tab to group your customers. Feel free to contact us for any support in using our platform.

Dilan T.

The best SMS service

Kommentare: The best sms gateway ever I have used

Very reasonable price and also customer caring is super. Also, some one helped me at 9.00 PM too

I have nothing to tell about that. Thanks for the service

Oshadh D.
Oshadh D.
Marketing Manager in Sri Lanka
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Campaign planning made easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quick and Efficient, User-friendliness, Great customer service, Competitive pricing

This software is easy to use in planning campaigns Easy to navigate less complicated multiple customization options

Ability to generate comprehensive reports with less human interaction.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & We are happy to serve you!

Raguparan K.
Raguparan K.
Director in Sri Lanka

User Friendliness in its peak

Sender ID approval was literally immediate unlike any others and as soon as i signed up got a welcome call from the team to guide me through the process

NONE. I Loved every feature about ShoutOut and they have tailored solutions for everyone

Fadhl I.
Audit Associate in Südkorea
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It great platforms to use. User friendly.

User friendly once you get it. Can be thought to others also

Takes time to get use to as there is a learning curve.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT. We are continuously improving our services to serve you better!

Doolitha S.

Good Platform to engage with Customers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is good compared to similar platforms.

Easy of usage was one of the key feature I liked most.

Haven't found a issue with the platform during my usage

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT & We are happy to serve you!

Mohamed N.
C.E.O in Sri Lanka

Best in the market

Very easy to setup Accurate and fast Almost all features are there.

Better if you could reconsider about the pricings

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We will direct your suggestion regarding pricing to our relevant team!

Juber A.
Travel Writer in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Kommentare: I was able to accomplish a lot in less time.

Honestly I really felt so much more like a professional using this software. I had to send out quite a few personalised emails to several people, and I was able to accomplish that in no time, and the email was very well laid out. I would definitely use it again and would 100% recommend it. It’s totally worth it.

There is nothing that I disliked. For a new initiative, I think they are doing well.

Antwort von ShoutOUT Labs

Thank you for reviewing ShoutOUT Labs. We are continuously improving our services to serve you better.

Software Engineer in Sri Lanka

I tired out for my startup and i liked it.

Kommentare: In overall, I'm satisfied and I'll be using this for our future SMS campaigns.

Ability to create campaigns and send bulk SMS is the best part indeed also the ability to schedule them or send on the trigger is nice. Prices per SMS or Email are also good.

I was kinda lot until I just wander here and there for a moment. Good if can have a kind of a wizard to take the user through creating their first campaigns