Über AnnounceKit

AnnounceKit is a newsfeed with eye-catching widgets, feedback collection, analytics and user tracking segmentation

Erfahre mehr über AnnounceKit

I think this product is on point with it's main competitor for about half the cost. This works great for pushing out new updates and info about your products or alerts.

Lack of pre-built in colour customisation for buttons and backgrounds.

Bewertungen zu AnnounceKit

4,9
5,0

AnnounceKit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 28 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AnnounceKit bereits verwendet?

David H.
David H.
CEO in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For me... ¡THE BEST!

Kommentare: I've tried other platforms like Beemer and others... AnnounceKit is the easiest of all them, very easy to use and 5 times cheaper than others

Very easy to use Similar to others more expensive (like Beemer) Works perfect at 100%

... I dont know, everything is perfect...

Willian P.
Customer Success in Brasilien

The AnnounceKit is excellent software

Tudo, o software é excelente, muito prático e com muito boa usabilidade. Eles estão sempre lançando novos recursos. O suporte é incrível, eles são super úteis, respostas rápidas e qualidade atenuante As ferramentas de segmentação, comentários e reação eram tudo o que precisávamos. Recomende o Announcekit a todos.

I have no negative comments about a tool

CEO in Deutschland

Great release note system with integration into Ionic/Angular App

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really good. We had a problem with the UI customization of the widget. We asked the support and the gave it to dev and they released a new feature only one week later. WOW

It was very fast implemented. Examples for many programming languages made it easy for my developers. Compatibility with ionic / Angular was important because our app has to work in browser and on smartphones. And this is working great! If you are looking for a solution, stop and buy AnnounceKit ;-)

When you want to use the software in two apps you have to buy a separate project. These projects cost exactly the same like the standard software. It would be great to have more options here. But you can work with segments and control in which app the news should show up. So we found a solution for us finally.

Customer Success Manager in Brasilien

Very good announcement posts

I like the ease of use, features allowing you to publish a post scheduling to a future date, option to send email to viewers

It works for the basic needs I have, could add extra features to help my work

Eric C.
Engineer in USA

PebblePost Trail Feedback

1. Super easy to integrate with React application 2. Server side configuration minimizes client dependency, for example: - widget configuration - segmentation rule setup 3. Multi products, multi widgets structure makes it flexible to support multi apps, multi interface

Better rich text support. lost some html format when view post on client application

Adam H.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, great product, great support...highly recommended

I researched all of the products on the market and trialed most and ultimately chose AnnounceKit because it has a super easy editing experience which is the main thing you'll be doing and it has great UX with tag filtering for users to easily find and track updates based on specific product lines or categories.

Lots of our update posts were longer and so it was hard to tell visually above the fold when you first landed on our updates page that it was a feed without scrolling. That said, I wrote into Amirali on their livechat support and suggested a feature for a collapsed view to improve usability and literally they implemented it and deployed it within 2-days. Pretty awesome customer service! First time that's ever happened with a software product and made me love them that much more.

Jen K.
Design Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: They've been really responsive and really helpful. When I've had questions I've gotten the answers in just a few minutes with ease.

The design is so sleek and minimalistic. I had the idea in mind to have a "news-feed" -esque section of our website, but was having a hard time finding a plugin that was designed well enough to fit in seemlessly with our site's design. Announcekit was going to cost us a bit more than other options out there, but we decided it was well worth it. We're really happy with how it looks and this product was definitely my top choice after looking around for similar ones. I've also contacted their customer service a couple of times, just with setting things up and they were really responsive (like chatting with me within a few minutes each time) and helpful. I'm a bit of a novice with backend work, but it is all really user-friendly and easy to setup. If you have questions like I did they're really quick to respond and get things figured out.

I wish I could take the logo off the widget on our website, but that is offered if you get the highest tiered plan.

Zach R.
Founder & Lead Instructor in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to keep your audience up-to-date

Kommentare: Overall I can say, a fantastic tool with a great customer support.

We wanted a tool where our audience can see all the updates we are doing. Since we're providing online courses, we can easily share any course updates with the customers. I like that it can be implemented into any existing site or service and looks really beautiful. The implementation was not that easy for each of the different sites we are using, but the customer support was outstanding good - they helped me in no time to set everything up on multiple sites.

The biggest downside for me is the expensive price, especially when you are running a relatively small company, and that some fundamental features can only be unlocked with higher pricing plans.

Awesome Product for the price

Kommentare: There customer service is A+++ great product, easy to use.. seems like it works well.

The only really downside to this that I see is we can not import a list of all our user contacts so when we do an update it sends everyone an email. We asked them about it and they said that is a feature they do not support for mass email updates. Would also be ideal to do text / phone alerts as well.

Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Really happy with AnnounceKit

Kommentare: It's very good. AnnouceKit does exactly what it says it will do - let my community know about my product updates. Customer service is fantastic as well.

AnnounceKit is easy to use and easy to view. It's beautiful. UX is obviously important to them. When I make an update to my product, it is very easy to open AnnounceKit and let my followers know about the change.

Haven't come across any cons. AnnouceKit is simple, beautiful, and easy to use.

Tim G.
Director of Product in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just the right features, very easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with AnnounceKit. The product management, engineering management, and documentation teams are all in it and find it very intuitive.

It had just the right features we were looking for -- unlimited users, unlimited posts, ability to set multiple labels on posts, rich media and link embedding (such as Loom videos), allow end users to email subscribe to updates, and rich widget support.

It's easy to accidentally send an email blast to folks when we had a typo or other issues in our post ... but that's really more of a process problem on our side. Now we've implemented a peer review process to ensure someone other than the original poster proofreads before we send email blasts. :)

Olly K.
Director in UK

A Hidden Gem

Kommentare: Seamless. Easy to set up and great customer support.

The ease of use in keeping users informed of our latest software updates and fixes. It's a great way to quickly keep users informed. The animation of when an update goes out catches people's eye and means we get the message out there easier.

I have not found any to date as of yet. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Heta D.
Software Developer in USA

Great and easy to use tool to announce new features and updates to customer

Did a lot of looking around and AnnounceKit is one of the very to support private feed feature. The team is super responsive to the feedback and shipped features I requested in less than a week. Big kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was extremely patient and did a great job onboarding me.

So far we are happy and don't have any major issues or feedback.

Camila R.
CEO in Brasilien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, outstanding support team

AnnounceKit was very easy to setup. In less than 1 hour I had everything I need put in place. Great software. User friendly. The only time I needed any support, my question was answered in less than 5 minutes.

There is not a thing that I don't like it, except for the fact that exchange rates is a bit of a problem for us a Brazil based startup.

Jaime G.
Solutions Architect in Spanien

Engage your users with a simple yet powerful product

Kommentare: Our changelog setup, customized and running in a few days.
Exceptional support.

Tons of features with fantastic customization

Email notification is kind of ugly and, at the moment, can't be customized

Jon M.
Founder in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic Product!

Kommentare: It helps keep my users connected and happy.

I love keeping my users informed with AnnounceKit. It's extremely easy to use and my customers love it.

Nothing, it's great! I hope they keep updating it.

Ovanes O.
Ovanes O.
Co-founder in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, amazing support

I love the software because it is simple, easy to use and the support is great.

At the moment I love everything about the software.

Antwort von Restpack

Hi Ovanes, Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Anders K.
Designer in Dänemark
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with most of the features we require

Kommentare: We are impressed with the level of support we are getting from the team behind AnnounceKit.

We were searching for a product that could enable our customers to sign up for a email subscription and that led us to AnnounceKit. Any questions or feature requests has been handled quickly and personally by the professional developers at AnnounceKit.

There are a few minor bugs, that we have reported, but nothing that keeps us from using the service.

CGO in Vietnam

Great solution for push notifications in-app

- Easy to use - Easy to intergration - Loading fast - Unlimited post

Notification not show realtime. Need refresh page to show notice badge

Operations Manager in Australien

Easily update your users of new features!

Kommentare: We needed an Angular plugin and when speaking to the Lead Dev it was already in the works, 4 days later the solution was ready and they helped us with implementing it. The team has fantastic to deal with, cannot fault it!

Announcekit makes it very easy to update our userbase with new features, without having to add extra effort .

There was nothing missing, it fit our requirements!

Craig M.
Software Development Manager in UK

Simple and Effective

Kommentare: Keeping customers up to date with breaking changes has been made easier with AnnounceKit

The product was easy to configure, clean and enjoyable to work with, it handles our announcements beautifully.

Currently no support for team member roles

Mustafa ilker S.
software engineer in Türkei

AnnounceKit is a great tool for the job

Kommentare: It is great but it needs improvement in terms of usability and some features.

It is easy to setup with an already provided React component. The team is eager and improving the product continuously.

The tool is great but sometimes it lacks features. I think they need a bigger customer base to enlarge their feedback pool.

Ozan T.
Software Engineer in Deutschland

Great for promoting new functionalities and campaigns

Kommentare: We've been using AnnounceKit to promote our special offers and the new features that we're experimenting with. Using this product gave our copyrighters and marketers a lot of flexibility by eliminating the their dependency on the developers. Money well spent.

It's easy to use and the support is very responsive. Much better price/performance ratio than its competitors.

There could be more customisability in widgets to fit them better into our designs.

Bruno F.
Product Manager in Brasilien

Amazing UX

Kommentare: With Announcekit we are able to communicate better with our customers about product releases.

I really enjoy the UX staring the chat with Amirali.

For now, I don't have anything I had dislike.

Hari K.
Founder in USA

Quality Changelog and Fantastic Support

Kommentare: Fantastic support and very timely, willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.

Easy to use, implement and packed with features! The platform itself is buttery smooth and there are a lot of analytics and widgets that you can use to help boost your customer outreach.

Some plans might have a few limiting features, but they are priced according to the features you need at different growth levels.