Über Custify

Custify wurde für B2B-Saas-Unternehmen entwickelt und ermöglicht es, die Abwanderung zu reduzieren und den Customer Lifetime Value zu erhöhen.

Erfahre mehr über Custify

Comprehensive technical guide. Few story points allocated for this integration.

No one report or dashboard to see all stats in one place.

Bewertungen zu Custify

5,0
4,9

Custify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Custify bereits verwendet?

Oliver
Oliver
Founder & CEO in Rumänien

Loving it so far

Kommentare: We’ve increased our customer satisfaction, resulting in higher revenues for us, the tool pays itself in the first day of the month - highly recommend.

Various health scores in a 360 view of our customers, very flexible automation engine, actionable tasks and super easy to use UI. Also worth mentioning the great onboarding and follow-up support.

Nothing so far. We'll review this with with every new use case.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ChurnZero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Custify: Other systems are more complex to use and our CSMs would need to work manually quite a bit. We've been looking for a system that allows our CSMs to spend their time with our clients instead of doing copy & paste. As a result, we’ve integrated Custify via API so we're sending events and attributes which allowed us to automate everything.

Nicole
Chief Customer Officer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool with surprising depth and prolific product development

Kommentare: Overall, I'm pleased. I get really important insights from custify which I have come to rely on. I believe in their product development efforts as a company - they are so prolific and the scope of features they are releasing regularly really blows me away. I will be sticking around to work through getting my team more fully adopted and working through the other kinks.

I really do love Custify. It's a tool with great depth of functionality and it's fairly consistent across it's platform. I really enjoy the level of configuration you have in the tool and more so, the ease of filtering, tagging, segmenting, developing health scores,integration etc. I have very limited access to our tech team and so they did only the minimal integration between our product and custify. [When I consider some of our issues with adoption, it's likely due to how the integration was architected and tradeoffs we made.]. Given that, I set up everything else. I really rely on the insights that I can get about customers' use of our system and the alerting it does for us regarding when usage dips or increases. Playbooks are really helpful and user friendly.

The UI - it's hard to make sense of everything. I don't enjoy how the UI is organized on the company 360 with each type of record ordered by group. I would prefer to be able to switch to see a time-based view. Additionally, as we add to the metrics we watch for customers, it will need some revisiting bc the right hand column gets very long. I've had a hard time getting CSMs to fully transition to using Custify - this is due to an integration issue between Hubspot, our product and Custify related to having users that can be users of multiple customers' sites. Lastly, we have uncovered some issues that have made the finance reports unusable for us.

Peter
Head of Product in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Descent product, makes NPS collection easy

NPS collection feature. Customer Support.

Occasional bug encounter, and the logic for setting up cohorts and surveys and playbooks is a bit hard to follow.

Isaac
Customer Relationship Manager in Mexiko
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Support and software ever

Kommentare: Overall, we are totally happy with the team, the software and our future with the software.

One of the things that impressed me the most about Custify was the entire team behind this company. Custify offers similar features that are available out there in the market, but the way the customer success team and sales have been with our team is exceptional. They have worked with us to implement a solution that has been a bit of a pain for us due to so many systems that we are managing in-house (Hubspot, Zapier, AWS, etc.) Custify allows us to track trends and behaviors that we only suspected due to limited view caused by several platforms we used to manage our customers. Custify has allowed us to see our impact in real-time and empowered us to make better data-driven decisions.

There are still areas of opportunity that I see the team building on, which makes me so hopeful for the future. Areas of opportunity, such as not being able to set up lifecycles at people level are one of these areas but every time we have faced something that is unique to how we operate and not something that particularly can be done out of the box with custify, the customer success team over in Custify has been phenomenal in helping us navigate a solution that can help us achieve our end goal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Appcues, ChurnZero und Gainsight CS

Edona
Head of Client Services in UK

Head of Client Services

-Playbooks ( I absolutely love the flexibility to automate outreach, create reminders and create notes and tasks for the team via playbooks. It is a critical feature if you work with small and midsize companies. Managing the clients has never been easier for us. Custify played a big plan in our overview Success strategy - Healthscoors- It's been a game changer for us to be able and monitor our client's journey and more so, to be able to create our healthcare matrixes - The support team is fantastic- They were always happy to jump on meetings and help us with the setup

- The only thing I would point out is improving the native integrations. We use several other tools, and we are limited on being able to send data from Custify to our CRM, so we can centralize the data for all teams

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ChurnZero und Totango

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Custify: - Custify fits the best to our business model.- The team was friendly and professional, and we loved working with people with the same values.-Innovative and flexible to customize Custify so it could meet our needs

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Understanding our clients and leveraging that data is Custify’s main value

Kommentare: I would say that Custify is like a magic 8 ball; it somehow always has the right answer and our clients get better service in the end. The segmentation feature is great and the results are accurate. My reporting on our clients’ feature usage has never been more accurate. Custify saves time and lowers churn once you learn how to use it correctly.

When I use the customer 360 view, I can see how clients use our software to solve their issues. Custify also allows me to see the clients’ engagement with our product and use those insights through custom playbooks or segmented reports.

There isn’t really anything I don’t like so far. Maybe the mobile view has some weird bugs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vitally, ChurnZero, Gainsight CS und Totango

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Custify: Value for money and an extraordinarily CS team that actually partnered up with us and helped grow the business

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software we found for the needs of customer success and support teams

Kommentare: The goal was to optimize their work and scale the team using the Custify features. It really simplifies the work of devs and sales also since they no longer need to export reports or sync with support on various client specific issues. Churn is much lower now and everyone can focus on their work.

The teams can set custom health scores and track them as needed. They can now anticipate our client’s needs. CSMs can set tasks and alerts based on health scores, and they no longer waste time looking for reports.

I don't think there is one. This is such a great fit for me

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ChurnZero und Totango

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Custify: Much better and detailed onboarding documentation.

Andre
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SaaS owners best Friend - Churn Killer

Kommentare: Support is on spot. Onboarding is very helpful. API have everything we need. Team at Custify is very fast on updating software and accepting a feedback.

Best part of this is tracking health score for each account. By measuring Member at Risk (MAR), we are able to proactively act and save clients before they even attempt to cancel.

I am trying to think about cons for this product. I relly can not think of anything that is bad. Really.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ChurnZero

Warum Custify gewählt wurde: Previous product have no features that Custify does

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Custify: We compared everything. Features, Price, User Interface... and in all three categories Custify WINS

Johannes
Head of Customer Success in Deutschland

Highly customizable product, nice UI and an outstanding CS team

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, very helpful and skilled CS team. The product is reliable. Improvement suggestions are implemented very fast

High degree of flexibility and customization

To find the best possible setup some time and iteration is needed. It's not an out of the box solution which works perfectly after 2 weeks

Ezgi
Customer Success Manager in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and easy-to-use CS tool

Kommentare: Overall, I liked the team that I was working with. The CSM was quite attentive. Besides that, it’s a good tool to track general usage and customer insights. It saved me a lot of time in finding customer information.

I liked the company 360 view a lot and use it often. It saved me a lot of time finding the right information and data while communicating with customers.

In my opinion, Segment integration could be a bit better.

Jayne
CSM in Dänemark
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great tool I highly recommend

Kommentare: Overall a great experience which has improved our daily operations and customer overview. We are excited to continue using it to gain more business intelligence about our customers' behaviours over time.

Custify has a simple interface and does almost everything we need it to - most especially quick overviews of customer health and automating tasks which were previously very manual.

Custify still has a long way to go when it comes to tracking activity and dashboards/analytics, and was a little challenging to implement.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Custify: Price, functionality and interface

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Custify is a great product, and it's easy to implement.

Kommentare: Custify is helping us proactively fight churn by identifying users who are not active on our platform. It really powers up our CSM's by automating some of the manual, repetitive processes such as scheduling meetings for low adopters.

Custify allows us to automatically target out-reach to our customer base based on actions (or inactions) taken by the users on our platform. This allows us to identify the people who are using our product but could be getting more out of it. The fact that Custify connects to Zapier is a huge up-side for us, it allows us to really have some fun with the automatic out-reach that we trigger based on metrics that we use Custify to identify. On top of that, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made onboarding very easy. It took us a little longer than expected to get set up, but those gentlemen helped us keep things moving forward offering guidance when it was needed.

I really don't have any dislikes about Custify. The only thing that would even further improve my review would be some additional 'in-Custify' analytics/ data tracking. Custify has a great team and when I have questions I feel totally comfortable hitting their guys up when we need help or run into any issue.

Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Custify solves our team sync issues

Kommentare: Great experience with their support and onboarding staff. The documentation and attention to detail is top notch. It saves so much time across our staff. We see trends and much better reports than in the past.

Our teams needed a way to get access to the same client info from multiple tools. We used to have sheets and tool reports. Finding the client history would sometimes take a long time. With Custify we have everything in the customer 360 view from most of our tools. The team can also segment and set alerts based on certain KPIs derived from these integrations.

Some bugs show up once in a while with reports or health scores. Nothing major but annoying if you need something in the actual moment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Totango

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Increased revenue and reduced churn

Kommentare: This will probably be useful to any SaaS company and customer success organization, but if you manage a team, the task manager will make CS collaboration so much more efficient. I would also highly recommend their onboarding support (“concierge onboarding”), which was free of charge to us and a great help, as they pre-configured the platform for us - super time saver. I can highly recommend it to any SaaS team looking to get their churn-numbers right.

- The task manager here is very much like Trello. You can differentiate labels by color, assign them to your CS managers, and it's very focused on the action everyone needs to take to get to the next step. Very efficient. We have been looking at several platforms and Custify stood out by far with their UI and UX, really state of the art. You can reach everything within a click and the product is really super fast. We are able to track all our KPIs (health scores) and they are all visible in the 360-view. We also can alert ourselves if any of those drop under a defined value. This way we are always proactive with our key customers, instead of waiting for them to cancel.

I've been thinking about what to write here for a while, but I just really love this product.

Shaneel
Customer Success Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for any organisation

Kommentare: We use Custify everyday and its a great tool to have as it alerts us and provides an excellent experience for customers.

We can create flows to engage with customers and be proactive in our communication.

Sometimes we had to deep dive on how we can create certain conditions which are not ideal and requires assistance with the team and they are great in responding and resolving the issue.

Iancu
Iancu
CEO in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful customer success tool for a growing saas

Kommentare: Awesome value overall. We’ve had great results in onboarding improvement and in customer retention. It’s basically doubled productivity across our CS team and the results really show. Custify staff is also very nice and always answers quickly. I really recommend them to any saas that wants to scale.

The features we use daily are the health scores connected with tasks and alerts. This gives our CS and sales teams a daily roadmap of activities. Coupled with the 360 customer view, all they need to do is call the client. They don’t dig in other tools and don’t bother other team members.

Navigation through the UI can be a pain in certain sections. Also setting health scores is not as intuitive as we expected - we always end up asking for their support staff to assist.

Maya
Director of Customer Experience in Serbien

Love at First Sight

Kommentare: As of our 1st contact, MOST important for me was if their team is ready to do 2 important customization for us, as we are not a huge company. They said yes without a blink. Their Onboarding was easy and in OUR own pace, really felt as VIP client as of start to finish. (although, we are not VIP)

As soon as I saw their 1st screen, something clicked, feeling wise. We've been struggling for such a long time and without any doubt I knew we found what we need to measure and track and manage so many stuff. Like a perfect match + their support is A M A Z I N G!

Absolutely nothing, as love is blind LOL I honestly have no objections so far!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bitrix24, Help Desk Migration, HubSpot Service Hub und Zendesk Suite

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very effective solution for our sales & support teams

Kommentare: Very good experience. Once I got the hang of it, life got much easier. Our sales team saves a lot of time and gets much better results. From segmenting to targeting and automated outreach it is a great tool that I recommend.

Sleek interface with very fast and dedicated support makes Custify one of the best new additions to our sales & support teams’ arsenal. We can now segment customers by value, order history, or recent activity. We can target customers likely for an upsell or cross-sell, saving us a lot of time and effort. This coupled with the email automation really helps us improve sales!

Not that easy to learn. You really need the concierge onboarding. Also, the dashboard needs some work as it lacks some overview reports.

Prashish
Prashish
Assistant Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A one-stop shop for customer information

Kommentare: Highly recommended. Using Custify brought us all the information we need to better understand our customers: their health scores, customer communication history, features they use, problems they report, what they’re searching for. The answers we provide are tailored to their needs.

Rather than being blindsided, I am now able to anticipate when a customer is frustrated that he reported a bug two weeks ago and has not yet heard back from us. Having the client’s communication history, I can easily transfer the chat to another colleague, who can fill in the gaps immediately.

Nothing to add here. After implementing the solution, I began using it as one of my most frequently used tools.

Matthew
Matthew
Account Executive in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data driven decision making finally possible

Kommentare: If you're a data geek like me, who likes to get your data fix quick, go at it deep, and
then know exactly which action is the best one to take, I'm not saying this software is
magic, but it sure made me a happier CS professional.

I feel like this product was made for a data person like me. You get as many health scores as you want, plus health history, in one place. You get to see multiple life cycles per customer in one place. And the user experience is so easy, so you never spend 15 minutes trying to locate a feature. Get the data, then use the task manager to go, go, go.

A dashboard of our revenue data would really complete this software for me. If I understand correctly, they're working on it, so fingers crossed.

Elena
Corporate Accounts Liason in Serbien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Customer Success

I like the ability to customize and integrate with many other systems to use. We can feed in the things we need, customize things and then track them. Our team is able to be successful with help of Custify..

It is a very advanced software so it can be hard to figure things out but they have a great team that's always willing to help.

Diana
Diana
Marketing Specialist in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More insights lead to better targeting and messaging

Kommentare: It’s been great. Our churn has reduced, reports are accurate, tracking our clients’ insights is extremely easy now, and we save time on everyday tasks. Every business with an interest in customer success should use Custify.

Keeping track of our users’ insights has become such an easy task with Custify. The cross-tool automation in playbooks is great. Now we can link the tools we use in the same flow and get the most accurate targeting and more complex messaging.

I can’t think of a single con for Custify. The setup might be tricky if you try to do it yourself, but you don’t have to because the Custify team does that for you.

Popa
Popa
Support Specialist in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid CS product with terrific service

Kommentare: Great experience so far. We’ve increased upsells and have a clear view of what is going on with each client. Great tool!

We tried out several CS tools but Custify seems the best fit for our case. We have multiple plans with various KPIs per each plan. So having a way to target and upsell the right users, to see all client activity and data in one place and to be notified when certain client health scores are met is essential. Also, their customer service is 10/10. I have never worked with such great people.

No issues so far. They do a great job in adapting to all requests.

William
Customer Success Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customizable Product

Kommentare: Overall, great tool for building what you need. Especially if your product or process is bit more complex.

I love how easily customizable it is. Their service is great. They are very knowledgable and very helpful.

It is too customizable. It can be good in that you can build what you want, but the presentation and the UI isnt all too intuitive

Mircea-Toma
Mircea-Toma
Marketing Specialist in Rumänien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The churn stopping tool I needed

Kommentare: Having automated onboarding and outreach has made work feel like child's play compared to when we used to go through the whole process manually using sheets and exported reports. Even on a slow day, I can reach far more clients than I used to, before implementing Custify.

We could see our churn starting to drop, not long after we started using Custify. With the automated process, the health scores connect with alerts and now, every morning when I get to work, I know what the day’s tasks are with the help of the software.

Nothing yet. Experience has been above expectations.