Über Teladoc

Ein Tool zur Fernüberwachung von Patienten, mit dem medizinisches Fachpersonal Patienten virtuelle medizinische Betreuung und Rezepte anbieten kann.

Erfahre mehr über Teladoc

Customer service rep was sympathetic, although could not promise refund.

You will wait no less than 2 hours for an appointment which the provider can then cancel with no explanation. The phone call appointments just don't work if you have an iPhone apparently.

Bewertungen zu Teladoc

2,8
2,3
2,7
2,2

Teladoc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 2,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teladoc bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Technical Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

THE At-Home Doc!

Kommentare: I’ve used the Teledoc app for minor sickness issues that can be easily addressed over the phone or by video. Once setup, it’s easy to initiate a call with a doctor and they’ve always been kind and understanding...and fairly quick to call too!

Well the first thing I love is that it is now free with out insurance plan. That’s awesome and amazing! I also like that they have a quick response time. The app allows you to add photos if needed and you can even do a video chat with the doctor.

It takes a little effort to setup your account. My biggest irritation is when receiving calls from the doctor, it will come from an unlisted number. If your iPhone security is set to ignore calls from unlisted numbers it can seriously delay your call until you fix your settings. Otherwise, the app works really well!

Julie
Senior Scientist in USA
Tabak, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solid system

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Teladoc has been positive. Each time I’ve needed to call, interactions with the doctors have always been beneficial/helpful.

Getting set up is easy. Once you sign up and create an account, the process of scheduling a call is seamless. I also like the portability of it; the ability to use it no matter where you are is invaluable.

Integration with our business processes was bumpy in the beginning, but I called and spoke to an agent who helped walk me through the issue I was having.

Nicole
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useless Garbage

Kommentare: I tried getting an excuse note (something they say they do) and:
- spent one full day trying to use their phone appointments (which did not work,)
- finally got someone on a video appointment but found out after the appointment, I couldn't open the file with my excuse note,
- spent another full day making video appointments, only to have them canceled with no explanation
- then finally had an extremely rude interaction with customer service saying my request couldn't be granted and that's why the providers were canceling on me. (Even though one of the providers was clearly able to do so)
Honorable Mentions:
- Downloading their useless app
- Having to call up my phone provider to see if they were blocking calls only to have them tell me they weren't
- The rude customer service rep AGREEING that the "no explanation cancelation" policy was a bad one and telling me nothing would be done about it.
- Generally wasting two days of my life on a non-functional software

Absolutely nothing. Not a single redeeming quality.

- You will wait no less than 2 hours for an appointment which the provider can then cancel with no explanation - The phone call appointments just don't work if you have an iPhone apparently - The phone app is unusable garbage that will kick you from your account if you're inactive for too long (and there's no option to stay signed in nor save your sign-in info) - Customer service will pretend to try to help you but they're incapable of solving anything - One customer service representative got very snarky with me, told me doctors were canceling on me and there was nothing I can do, then put me on hold as I was venting my frustration. (I don't remember who that guy was, but I hope he gets fired) - All around waste of time and resources; go literally anywhere else.

Andre
Territory Sales Rep in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast. Easy. Reliable.

Ability to use it via the app or the website. Saves time, hassle, fuel, prevents spread of infection to others.

Nothing I've noticed yet to complain about.

Donnie
n/a in USA
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Poor service, poor communication, no access to my provider, unsolicited appointment cancellations

Kommentare: An absolute disgrace. Teladoc cancelled my appointments without cause or notification, teladoc does not allow me to be in contact with my provider, the app sends an abundance of daily spam and unsolicited communication via text, email, etc. that has nothing whatsoever to do with my treatment, and they are completely unresponsive and dismissive with their customer service.
This app is awful, as is the administration of it.

This is the preferred tool for Blue Cross and Blue Shield for users, but there are so many issues I almost do not know where to start. The only thing I like is that I will never be using it again and that I can easily remember the name in order to tell people how disgracefully poor the app, and the administrators of this app, behave.

The app cancelled my appointments for no reason whatsoever, sends an obscene amount of useless span and unnecessary emails, texts, daily communication that have nothing at all to do with my treatment, the service does not allow me to be in touch with my medical provider, and the app is completely unresponsive to customer service issues. Complete and epic failure all around, and I am also cancelling my BCBS health coverage at the very next interval for the same reason due to the associated fact that, when I contacted BCBS about this issue, they then became combative with me about the problem. After nearly 25 years and tens of thousands of dollars in premiums paid with very few health claims over the years, BCBS had gone to the dogs. An absolute disgrace.

Krystal
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useless Dr [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Kommentare: I made an appointment yesterday for a cough,stuffy nose and really bad ear ache (throbbing) I explained this to Dr.[SENSITIVE CONTENT]which she replied it sounds like a common cold so use a warm compress on your ear and it will help with the paid (I know what an ear infection feels like when I get one which my ear drum buss every time so i always try to catch it earlier. The Dr. told me there was nothing they can do and was there anything else she could help me with, I explained yes and i talked to her more, her response was "I cannot help you and order your a prescription for you at this time as this will heal on its own." I have been taking over the counter meds for this and its getting worse. I told her i was not happy with this visit that i wanted to speak with someone else. She said sorry Call back tomorrow have a great day. I call back this morning, which it was worse customer service than the Dr. The customer service supervisor was not professional at all and talked not professionally. I asked to speak with someone else because she was so rude and this lady told me is there anything i can help you with further I replied yes, I told her how I felt and she said I am sorry have a great day goodbye and hung up in my face.. So I schedule an appointment with my dr. go this morning and I do have a sinus infection and a double ear infection. I had to pay my copay twice in two days. I WANT A REFUND. If I do not get it i was just keep escalating this issue.

Nothing

Everything

Sarah
Market Research in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Helpful Healthcare

When I initially went to schedule an appoint they said they could see me as soon as 6 minutes; I was impressed because if I would have walked into an urgent care this moment it would have taken me atleast 30 mins to be seen; thats not county the amount of time it takes to actually drive there.

For some reason my insurance provider was constantly being assigned and redirected from a whole other state. I have Ambetter Heath of Tennessee - Not Nebraska, or Arkansas.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

50/50 on the doctors. 0/100 on the Customer Service

Kommentare: A complete waste of time an money for me.

It was fast, and the first visit I had was with a woman that listened, addressed my concerns, and made quick work of my apt. (it was the second one that went bad)

Second appointment lasted 5x longer than the first. Most of it I spent trying to correct the doctor that wasn't letting me finish talking about the info he could have read in my teledoc medical history but didn't. The rest of the appointment was just trying to get off the phone with him after he said he could do nothign for me and I had to go in person. Customer support is really bad. I called to report the apt and request a refund. They refused the refund despite continually apologizing for the terrible quality of the visit and saying that because I agreed to the copay before I was responsible. So, in conclusion they don't take responsibility for their doctors. If I had just listened to the doctor on the second appointment instead of realizing his error and correcting them, if would have resulted in overmedicating the issue.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awful app

Kommentare: They terminated my account for no reason. They didn't give me a reason why. I haven't scheduled an appointment with anyone in like a month but now that I want to I can't they kicked me out. I will never recommend this trash can app to anyone ever again. They can suck it.

It's convenient. If you don't like someone you can always switch to someone else and schedule whenever you want. Only pros.

The app misfuctions a lot. It doesn't save your info so you always have to log in even if your insurance is paying for it sometimes they reject your insurance card for no reason the app messes up on both the doctor's side and yours

Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible Service

Kommentare: Terrible service for online physician. The physician I was matched with was a surgeon and I was calling about a nasal infection. They never called me back and they cancelled the appointment without calling me.

No pros. Nothing good to say about the software.

Can not message back if you have a problem online. Appointment was cancelled stating that they could not contact me, but I never received a phone call. You are charged immediately many hours before the call.

Brother Bernard
RC Monk, Clinical Psychologist, Doctor of Natural Medicine in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Good company but provider background makes a difference

Kommentare: It has evolved over the years. I've learned how to use Teladoc better. Also, they offer good online training for beginning providers.

Excellent video and audio experience; provides a nice profile for potential patients to choose providers from; patient note areas now has some checklists which helps a lot.

Lumps all mental health providers together. Thus, provider pay is lower than the other platforms I use which pay by educational and clinical background of provider. This makes me tend to use other platforms more.

Mar
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful video conferencing

Ease of use for both patient and provider. No need to download an app. Available translation services if needed is a huge plus

Unable to put a background, only blurs yours

Tara
Speech therapist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Teledoc

Kommentare: Overall, I would highly recommend teledoc to others. It is a fast and easy way to speak with a doctor and to get treated.

I love how quickly I am able to get medication prescribed to me without making an appointment at an office and taking the time to wait and see someone. Teledoc always is a quick process

I really do not have anything negative to say about teledoc. Every time I have used this application I have been happy.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

User Interface Excellence

Kommentare: I was skeptical when I began using it, but it was so easy, I'm more likey to seek help sooner.

As a user with multiple kids, I can believe how easy it is to use this app. if one of the kids is sick in the middle of the night, I can have someone helping me within a half-hour at the most and all of their health info is there so I don't need to remember medications, etc.

It would be nice to see the physician during communication even if we didn't want to be "seen." An in-app communication system would be great.

Jw
IT Director in USA
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The worst service that I have ever had in my life

Kommentare: I used Teladoc to get my medical maintenance prescription two months back, and came to know the the prescription was for the only one month. I called Teladoc representative and asked how I can get a year prescription and she told me to book a new doctor numerous times. I was doubtful, so I put a very clear request note in booking to give me a call only when a doctor can give me one year's prescription. The doctor who gave me a call had no idea about it, and he simply said he can't give me a year's prescription and hung up, and Teladoc is denying my refund request which is really ridiculous. There was no medical services from the doctor other than saying that he can't give me 1 yr's prescription and It was the most terrible experience I ever had. I would give rate 0 out of 10 for their services.

NOTHING I liked about Teladoc. this is the worst services that I have ever had

Teladoc is charging not the service itself but whether doctor gives a call or not. Even if you won't get any medical advice from doctor nor proper service, once you get a call you will be charged regardless, which is terrible and very frustrating.

shelby
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

waste of money

Kommentare: when I called for a refund after being told by a doctor to go to a doctor they said no because I talked to the doctor.

this is a waste of money. They tell u to go to a doctor when thats obviously what your doing by calling them

The doctor took my call and told me i could be suffering from something major or something minor and should go to the doctor. Which I obviously already knew from Google which told me that for free. I was trying to go to a doctor which is why i paid 45 dollars for the call. I did not get told any new information this is a joke

Cedric
Medicinal Chemist in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useless, this is a joke

Kommentare: I used Teladoc since the Covid pandemic made it hard to see a physician and it's covered by my insurance. The 2 physicians I saw absolutely didn't care about what I was telling them, precribed me some expensive OTC medications that had nothing to see with the actual symptoms. They just want to get paid and end the visit as soon as possible. I saw 2 physicians to hear the same thing twice: go see a doctor... weird... I was thinking it was actually what I was doing... in a word: useless. Will never use again.

Easy to use, can see a "physician" quickly.

Everything. It is a just a waste of time and a waste of money

Cambria
Cambria
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible - Everything about this platform is terrible

Kommentare: Horrible. Never ever use this platform

Nothing, absolutely nothing. I will never ever use this platform again.

The doctor accused me of calling in for prescription drugs. Never listened to me, proceeded to tell me about her 35 yrs of experience. I then called customer service to report the doctor and she did absolutely nothing. She was condescending and I later found out she never actually submitted my feedback. I ended up going to my GP in person and found out I had walking pneumonia. Funny how that came full circle.

Timothy
NDT Technician in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Unable to start

Kommentare: Disappointed

The amount of time spent before they were able to finish and end the call was beyond my expectations.

Unable to log in/create a username. Upon trying to contact customer service to figure out what is wrong, I was hung up on before getting anywhere.🤔 Not sure if it was problem on their end but I was not called back, so I'm assuming intensional.

Ky'Essence
Ky'Essence
Platform Advisory Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Teladoc is convenient

Easy to schedule appointments and very professional doctors. I like how it is now free without insurance which makes it accessible to more people.

Customer service is a little delayed and it takes a while to receive “forgot password” email which can be annoying if you’re in a rush

Ronald
Director in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

prescription was never called in - and when I wrote in the replies we general and standard...!

Kommentare: I wrote them many times asking why the doctor never called in a script - and they gave me some bull honkey about vit c and vit d. Please do yourself a favor never use them - they refused my $75 refund...stating some company policy rubbish - their service it terrible - rather call CVS or Care Now

I was very disappointed when after talking with the provider [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - he discussed calling in a prescription to my pharmacy for Augmentin - however, that was not the case - He never called in the prescription!

The doctor and support team are liars and wont follow-through - just a money-making scam taking advantage of sick people

Kris
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pre-pay for services not offered

Kommentare: Teladoc forces patients to pay first before they reveal if they even treat the Tela-med treatable ailment (bait and switch). Completely shady.

The service is fairly easy to use. No complaints

The issue with Teladoc is bad patient care and shady business practices. The software works well.

Jacob
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Hi way Robbery

Kommentare: When I contacted them about the issue they told me to go to urgent care.

Nothing they stole 75 dollars from me. Prescribed otc cough medicine for sinus infection. When I called to complain I was told to go to urgent care.

They diagnosed me with upper respiratory infection then prescribed me otc cough syrup. Complete waist of money. Avoid these guys at all cost.

Cheryl
marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dr. never called

Kommentare: Worst experience ever!

I didn't find any value is this software

Made an appointmet 4 hours and 8 minutes ago. Was told the wait would be 10-15 minutes. 4+ hours later, still no doctor has called, but I've been asked 6 times, via text, if I still need to speak to a doctor or if I would like to cancel my appointment.

Christopher
Head of Sales Dev in USA
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolute worst experience with any medical provider, ever.

Nothing. They are terrible. Absolute worst

Absolute worst customer service and experience. They steal money. They can't treat men with UTIs and still let you set appointments for it just to take your money.