Über Teladoc

Ein Tool zur Fernüberwachung von Patienten, mit dem medizinisches Fachpersonal Patienten virtuelle medizinische Betreuung und Rezepte anbieten kann.

Erfahre mehr über Teladoc

Easy to use very quick not expensive. Easy to find and sign in from my device.

Bewertungen zu Teladoc

2,9
2,3
2,8
2,1

Teladoc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 2,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teladoc bereits verwendet?

Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Technical Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

THE At-Home Doc!

Kommentare: I’ve used the Teledoc app for minor sickness issues that can be easily addressed over the phone or by video. Once setup, it’s easy to initiate a call with a doctor and they’ve always been kind and understanding...and fairly quick to call too!

Well the first thing I love is that it is now free with out insurance plan. That’s awesome and amazing! I also like that they have a quick response time. The app allows you to add photos if needed and you can even do a video chat with the doctor.

It takes a little effort to setup your account. My biggest irritation is when receiving calls from the doctor, it will come from an unlisted number. If your iPhone security is set to ignore calls from unlisted numbers it can seriously delay your call until you fix your settings. Otherwise, the app works really well!

Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Doctor on the Go

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Teladoc has been completely positive.

I have found Teladoc most helpful when I am feeling ill while traveling, or don't have the time to wait to see my primary care physician. No matter where you are, you are able to speak with a doctor who can prescribe you basic medication based on your symptoms. You can even speak to a doctor over a video call if you have visible symptoms to show the doctor. I was on a trip once with a very sore throat, and the doctor was able to prescribe me medication within minutes. It's also incredibly cost efficient, at only $5 per Teladoc appointment as opposed to my normal copay of $30 for a visit to my primary care physician.

I have zero complaints about Teladoc. It's a very cost efficient alternative to visiting your PCP, and you can do use the app from your phone, which in this day and age is incredibly convenient.

Brett T.
Web Develpment Specialist in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Almost killed me

2 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I used Teladoc on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because I was experiencing sharp and unbearable pain in my stomach. The doctor, (name withheld at this time) diagnosed me with a stomach flu. I told him that this DID NOT FEEL LIKE A STOMACH FLU several times, and even told him it felt like bad food poisoning. he told me that it did not sound like food poisoning and it was a stomach bug that would last 72 hours. He told me to get bed rest, take some meds he prescribed for nausea, and if it didn't get better in 72 hours to go to the ER. 24 hours later I couldn't walk. My family carried me to the car and rushed me to the ER where they told me I was hours from dying. My appendix had ruptured and I was in septic shock. I was left with a baseball sized hole in my stomach. I was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. I've had two surgeries now because of this, and a third scheduled for about a week from now. All of this because of a LAZY doctor who was more concerned with the number of patients he sees in a day rather than the quality of care he performed. My surgeon said that if I would have come in a day earlier, I would have had a two inch incision and been out of the hospital in a day. I am FURIOUS with this doctor and Teladoc... who refuses to fix the situation or even talk to me.

I THOUGHT this would be a viable option for healthcare

Lazy diagnosis, in a hurry to get to the next call, not asking questions, and NOT LISTENING to what I was telling him about what I was feeling.

Ricardo G.
Self Employed in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Saved the 1 or 2 hour trip to a Dr's office - Prescription for 5yr old

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, convenient, professional

Was able to secure appointment and actually meet the doctor within 10 to 15 minutes. Dr. Diagnosed my 5 yr old and issued a prescription for pickup

None No issues. Filled out a form and posted pictures 8 min Appointment scheduled waited 12 minutes for Dr. Doctor met with us for about 8 minutes and issued a prescription.

Mike N.
VP of GSD in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth a try to save time

Kommentare: Very favorable in fairness now, one time where tech can save time when used correctly and efficently

Saves the hassle of making an appointment, travelling to Dr office, time wasted sitting on the paper sheet for up to an hour (not uncommon if Dr is busy ** despite having an appointment), gets to the point and get a 10 minute visit over in ten minutes , rather than 1 hr & 10 minutes

The video connection can be a bit IFFY on occasion and takes a few minutes to set up with the provider

Nicole M.
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useless Garbage

Kommentare: I tried getting an excuse note (something they say they do) and:
- spent one full day trying to use their phone appointments (which did not work,)
- finally got someone on a video appointment but found out after the appointment, I couldn't open the file with my excuse note,
- spent another full day making video appointments, only to have them canceled with no explanation
- then finally had an extremely rude interaction with customer service saying my request couldn't be granted and that's why the providers were canceling on me. (Even though one of the providers was clearly able to do so)
Honorable Mentions:
- Downloading their useless app
- Having to call up my phone provider to see if they were blocking calls only to have them tell me they weren't
- The rude customer service rep AGREEING that the "no explanation cancelation" policy was a bad one and telling me nothing would be done about it.
- Generally wasting two days of my life on a non-functional software

Absolutely nothing. Not a single redeeming quality.

- You will wait no less than 2 hours for an appointment which the provider can then cancel with no explanation - The phone call appointments just don't work if you have an iPhone apparently - The phone app is unusable garbage that will kick you from your account if you're inactive for too long (and there's no option to stay signed in nor save your sign-in info) - Customer service will pretend to try to help you but they're incapable of solving anything - One customer service representative got very snarky with me, told me doctors were canceling on me and there was nothing I can do, then put me on hold as I was venting my frustration. (I don't remember who that guy was, but I hope he gets fired) - All around waste of time and resources; go literally anywhere else.

Krystal C.
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useless Dr [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Kommentare: I made an appointment yesterday for a cough,stuffy nose and really bad ear ache (throbbing) I explained this to Dr.[SENSITIVE CONTENT]which she replied it sounds like a common cold so use a warm compress on your ear and it will help with the paid (I know what an ear infection feels like when I get one which my ear drum buss every time so i always try to catch it earlier. The Dr. told me there was nothing they can do and was there anything else she could help me with, I explained yes and i talked to her more, her response was "I cannot help you and order your a prescription for you at this time as this will heal on its own." I have been taking over the counter meds for this and its getting worse. I told her i was not happy with this visit that i wanted to speak with someone else. She said sorry Call back tomorrow have a great day. I call back this morning, which it was worse customer service than the Dr. The customer service supervisor was not professional at all and talked not professionally. I asked to speak with someone else because she was so rude and this lady told me is there anything i can help you with further I replied yes, I told her how I felt and she said I am sorry have a great day goodbye and hung up in my face.. So I schedule an appointment with my dr. go this morning and I do have a sinus infection and a double ear infection. I had to pay my copay twice in two days. I WANT A REFUND. If I do not get it i was just keep escalating this issue.

Nothing

Everything

Jessica W.
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Scam

Kommentare: Don’t waste your time!!!
I scheduled an appointment with a doctor about a week out from the appointment date (1/12 at 1:30pm MT). The provider confirmed the date & time worked for her and even re-confirmed she would be joining on time at about 1:00pm MT. 10 minutes before the appointment was supposed to start, I get the invitation to the “waiting room” and joined. I then waited another 30 minutes for the doctor to join and she never did nor did she communicate she was running late or unable to make our appointment. She didn’t even end up reviewing my medical chart until 3.5 hours after the appointment start time!
I have reached out 3 times to Teladoc customer service about this to make sure I will not be billed for the missed appointment and have received ZERO communication from them, even though they say they’ll follow up within 24 hours and have 24/7 customer service. There are also no ways to communicate with your provider in Teladoc either via the app or on the desktop version, so I can’t even ask her to delete the appointment off my dashboard. But the providers can communicate with YOU, though. What a joke and a scam.
When I commented on their Facebook wall (they have it locked down to where you can’t comment or review them- you can only comment on their posts), I was told that they’re experiencing longer than usual wait times and that if I send them a message, they’ll have the next available provider call me. This is unacceptable considering I had a scheduled appo

Seemed easy to use Seemed convenient Not much else, to be honest

No customer service whatsoever Doctor no showed our appointment that was scheduled a week out and haven’t heard from her Unable to send a message direct to the provider either via the app or the desktop (but they can send messages to the client)

Graduate Assissant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awful app

Kommentare: They terminated my account for no reason. They didn't give me a reason why. I haven't scheduled an appointment with anyone in like a month but now that I want to I can't they kicked me out. I will never recommend this trash can app to anyone ever again. They can suck it.

It's convenient. If you don't like someone you can always switch to someone else and schedule whenever you want. Only pros.

The app misfuctions a lot. It doesn't save your info so you always have to log in even if your insurance is paying for it sometimes they reject your insurance card for no reason the app messes up on both the doctor's side and yours

Christopher K.
Head of Sales Dev in USA
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Absolute worst experience with any medical provider, ever.

1 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Nothing. They are terrible. Absolute worst

Absolute worst customer service and experience. They steal money. They can't treat men with UTIs and still let you set appointments for it just to take your money.

Director of Operations, US in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great usability as a patient

As a user, I was able to put my health information into the system on a one-time basis and then each provider I see can access it while guiding my care. It’s easy to connect with a provider either with video or telephone and the app tells you which will be faster. I once convinced myself that I actually did have a UTI and talked to the Teladoc provider while on a hike. The medicine was ready at the pharmacy by the time we were done. It was amazing utilizing this technology!

There is little ability to talk to the provider about questions or follow up after your visit which is frustrating.

Scientist in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Super Convenient

Kommentare: I had a very positive experience with Teladoc. I didn’t have to take off work for a basic ailment because Teladoc had me scheduled same day! The docs are professional and do the best they can within the setup. I’d recommend Teladoc for basic doctor needs.

My work insurance offers Teladoc and it is so incredibly convenient for the basics! The app is really easy to set up and walks you through everything. Scheduling appointments is easy and it’s fast! I was able to receive a call in about 15 minutes on more than one occasion. The docs were efficient. Totally beats going to the clinic for a minor issue that can be solved with a phone call.

The software itself is just fine. The only con is that it’s on the patient to know when to forego the program and actually go see a doctor, and if that isn’t done with good judgement, patient may have to be seen more than once. Not a fault of the program though. The program is very user friendly.

Joy W.
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Teladoc Review

Teladoc was a benefit of my insurance plan. I used it a couple times when I had a sinus infection and bladder infection. It was nice to be able to see the doctor without having to go to the doctor, and the copay was also less for Teledoc. The doctors asked me questions about my symptoms and were able to diagnose my problems over the phone.

I don't really enjoy talking on the phone. However, I felt sick enough that I needed to see a doctor, so I went ahead and made the calls.

Donnie H.
n/a in USA
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Poor service, poor communication, no access to my provider, unsolicited appointment cancellations

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An absolute disgrace. Teladoc cancelled my appointments without cause or notification, teladoc does not allow me to be in contact with my provider, the app sends an abundance of daily spam and unsolicited communication via text, email, etc. that has nothing whatsoever to do with my treatment, and they are completely unresponsive and dismissive with their customer service.
This app is awful, as is the administration of it.

This is the preferred tool for Blue Cross and Blue Shield for users, but there are so many issues I almost do not know where to start. The only thing I like is that I will never be using it again and that I can easily remember the name in order to tell people how disgracefully poor the app, and the administrators of this app, behave.

The app cancelled my appointments for no reason whatsoever, sends an obscene amount of useless span and unnecessary emails, texts, daily communication that have nothing at all to do with my treatment, the service does not allow me to be in touch with my medical provider, and the app is completely unresponsive to customer service issues. Complete and epic failure all around, and I am also cancelling my BCBS health coverage at the very next interval for the same reason due to the associated fact that, when I contacted BCBS about this issue, they then became combative with me about the problem. After nearly 25 years and tens of thousands of dollars in premiums paid with very few health claims over the years, BCBS had gone to the dogs. An absolute disgrace.

Mar T.
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful video conferencing

Ease of use for both patient and provider. No need to download an app. Available translation services if needed is a huge plus

Unable to put a background, only blurs yours

Customer Success Lead in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

50/50 on the doctors. 0/100 on the Customer Service

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A complete waste of time an money for me.

It was fast, and the first visit I had was with a woman that listened, addressed my concerns, and made quick work of my apt. (it was the second one that went bad)

Second appointment lasted 5x longer than the first. Most of it I spent trying to correct the doctor that wasn't letting me finish talking about the info he could have read in my teledoc medical history but didn't. The rest of the appointment was just trying to get off the phone with him after he said he could do nothign for me and I had to go in person. Customer support is really bad. I called to report the apt and request a refund. They refused the refund despite continually apologizing for the terrible quality of the visit and saying that because I agreed to the copay before I was responsible. So, in conclusion they don't take responsibility for their doctors. If I had just listened to the doctor on the second appointment instead of realizing his error and correcting them, if would have resulted in overmedicating the issue.

Timothy B.
Field IT Tech in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Would only use if you have no other choice.

Kommentare: Not bad to terrible. The doctors dont really care, they may answer quickly, but their lack of empathy and urgency is baffling. That, along with the inability to carry over information will make me think twice next year when its time to pick insurance.

Sometimes they get back to right away, other times youre left waiting.

You information doesnt follow your login. I had an issue where I needed to have someone look at something but my phone was being repaired, when I signed in on another phone, after all the verification I had to fill it all of my medical history again. Such a waste of time.

Loren R.
CFO in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Teledoc Review

Kommentare: Teledoc is a perfect solution for the times when you're not feeling well but do not necessarily need to visit a physician in person. As a result, there is a saved cost.

The health insurance through our employer offers Teledoc. The Teledoc app is simple to set up and provides clear instructions. Booking an appointment was fast and easy.

Not a big issue, but there were additional steps to add my spouse who's covered on my plan. I am certain, though, that would be the case with any similar software.

Angela R.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works Exceptionally Well

Kommentare: My husband's insurance gives him the option of using Teladoc, and it has been a really blessing for us to have during the pandemic. We have used it multiple times and the login in process is very easy.

I love how easy it is to use. I am able to communicate with my doctor or nurse practitioner without any problems. Logging in is a breeze, and, if needed, a prescription can easily be issued. I really like the quality of the sound and video too.

There is nothing I dislike about it. I have found it very easy to use, especially during the pandemic, when my husband and I needed an appointment without going out to the office.

Tara C.
Speech therapist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Teledoc

Kommentare: Overall, I would highly recommend teledoc to others. It is a fast and easy way to speak with a doctor and to get treated.

I love how quickly I am able to get medication prescribed to me without making an appointment at an office and taking the time to wait and see someone. Teledoc always is a quick process

I really do not have anything negative to say about teledoc. Every time I have used this application I have been happy.

Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Access Excellent Care from Anywhere

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Teladoc saves time. All medical providers I have seen are professional and I have received nothing less than stellar care from them. Even a prescription called right into my local pharmacy!

This was the easiest tool I've ever used for access to reliable healthcare. From downloading the app to my first doctor visit was everything was simple and FAST. And of course, accurate.

The moon inconvenience, and it was minor, was the few extra steps to get my children signed up on the account as well (they're in their teens so I understand that Teladoc needed their input as well).

Scott R.
Scott R.
Director of Content in USA

My Doc Uses Teladoc

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: No problems whatsoever and actually save time and money by not having to leave home to visit with my doctors

I was able to use this product as a consumer and have visited with a couple of my doctors using Teleadoc in the past year.

No cons whatsoever. I Will continue to use Teladoc to visit with my medical staff and doctors, on an as-needed basis.

Michele G.
chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

works pretty well

Kommentare: convenient for a quick easy script like im sure would be great for pink eye or a rash or decongestant or something small.

not too hard to set up and use, if you have insurance the copay can be less than your standard office visit.

no way of getting tests. the care is a bit limited. if you need a test, then I bet you have to pay twice

Erni V.
artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

"go see a doctor"

Kommentare: i was hoping for some more information beyond go see a doctor then getting hung up on, i thought this could be an alternative to emergency room but it what just a smaller waste of my time

the software worked at about 50%, i really wasnt worried about the software when i was having pains

they said they tried to rech me via text 3 times but that was not true at all as the appointment was for 10am and thats exactly when they sent the text

Partner Account Manager in Kanada

Remote Health Assessments

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From the get-go my experience with Teladoc was a positive one. Highly professional doctors. Easy to use application. What more could you ask for?

Teladoc is fairly straight forward to use. Requesting an appointment is as simple as entering a few details about your request, choosing a timeframe, and how you'd like to be contacted. The doctors are highly professional and helpful.

If you forget your password or are otherwise unable to login to your account it can be a frustrating experience to reset it. Sometimes the automated emails don't arrive until days later, or sometimes not at all.