Filtern nach:

Über Reach

Reach Interactive helps businesses send SMS messages to customers. From just 1.6p per text. No upfront fees or long-term commitment.

Erfahre mehr über Reach

Digital Marketing And Strategy Manager
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Great platform, simple to use, customer support second to none"

Kommentare: The customer service is second to none. When using tech there can be questions that arise, especially with the new GDPR landscape. The team thinks nothing of getting on the phone and taking you through things to help you understand /reassure/ensure that your campaign is correct, compliant and likely to be a successful spend of your marketing budget.

Vorteile: The software is extremely easy to use, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Reach are such wonderful supports when required. They helped set up our account so that it's a 5-minute job to set up and send an SMS to our customers when we know we need additional communication to assist with sales targets. The dynamic opt-out makes things incredibly easy and stress-free as it's extremely low maintenance means we can use it quickly and efficiently and it's been a strong asset to our business.
The pricing is also extremely competitive and fits within our marketing budget, the team are flexible working with your needs, and assisting when it comes to testing new markets, especially from a budgetary point of view.

Nachteile: It would be good to see more detailed automated workflows, however, we utilise it for blast sends so it is not an issue for us.

Louise F.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Reach are more than just a great value text marketing provider! "

Kommentare: Reach have been fabulous not only on price but also helping us technically and navigating us through GDPR to ensure that we are able to deliver marketing to people who want to hear from us and give people an easy option not to join or to opt out if it is not for them. The platform is so simple and allows us to reach interested parties on our database in seconds. The revenue has been tested and it is a valuable addition to our marketing team. I have been especially grateful and impressed by the customer service. They have been flexible and helpful at every turn. I have a real human to liase with and feel my situation is treated as an individual with understanding trust and flexibility.

Vorteile: The platform is so simple and allows us to reach interested parties on our database in seconds. The revenue it generates is a valuable addition to our sales strategy. I have been especially grateful and impressed by the customer service. The Reach team have been so flexible and helpful at every turn. I have a real human to liase with and feel my situation is treated as an individual with understanding trust and flexibility.

Nachteile: I have a login glitch that often taking me out of the platform and back to the login page but I think that is just a glitch I am suffering and not about the platform per se. I keep meaning to bring it up with their incredily helpful team as I am sure they would have trouble shooted this for me if it had been enough of a problem that I had remembered to ask.

Chris C.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Increased Engagement"

Kommentare: Official helped us to set up the system and gave us ideas

Vorteile: Click-Through Rates for mobile, over email, help us reach the customer quickly and we can promote offers at short notice that always get opened and read.

Nachteile: Nothing currently, it's all good. Excited to see how creative we can be with the tool.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Chris A.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Color Coded "

Kommentare: Reach have been extremely helpful from the outset. From introducing their services to us, to implementation of the product and then the continued support the whole process has been fluent and continues to be this. At Color Coded Ltd we use the Reach software to help stay in contact with our growing customer base by keeping them aware of new products, website updates and to keep them up to date with their orders. As the founder of Color Coded Ltd, once I was fully aware of Reach and what they offer it was a no brainer to include their product as part of our continued marketing strategy. We are extremely pleased with the service and support from Reach and their products.

Vorteile: We found the software very easy to navigate and to use.

Nachteile: We have not really found any issues or challenges with this software. As with anything new it can be quite daunting to be using something for the first time, however, we did not really see this when using this software for the first time.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Jodie M.
Communications Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"Reach has a great team and reliable product!"

Vorteile: We have been using Reach for over a year now and they have been wonderful. Their team is extremely helpful and they always happy to help with our campaigns or any additional needs. Additionally, their platform is very easy to navigate and I can login to our account and send messages within a couple of minutes. They have extensive reporting features and our messages always get delivered on time

Nachteile: I have no issues to report at the moment, keep up the great work!

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Emma M.
Sales & Production Assistant

"Very reliable software!"

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy with the service that Reach provides. They are always happy to help and answer any questions plus the online dashboard is great.

Vorteile: Sending SMS marketing messages is extremely easy. Their online dashboard is very user friendly and easy to use. I can login and send individual or bulk messages in just a few minutes and then check out the reports to see how our campaigns performed. To my knowledge, there has never been any downtime and I feel confident that our client data is securely stored.

Nachteile: At the moment I do not have any cons that I could mention. All of our messages go out on time and our account manager is really helpful.