Über Callbridge

Callbridge ermöglicht die virtuelle Kollaboration mit hochwertigen Video- und Audiofunktionen von jedem Gerät aus.

Erfahre mehr über Callbridge

Easy to use, quality video and speech, compares very well to other packages.

Participants freezing and echoeing even double echo.

Bewertungen zu Callbridge

Callbridge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Callbridge bereits verwendet?

Mike
Mike
Digital Marketing Specialist in Kanada

Callbridge is the best conferencing tool for online meeting

Callbridge is an easy to use all-in-one audio and video conferencing tool that I use to meet with team members, clients and prospects. It has a browser-based technology so you don't have to download anything and it's very easy to set up. It has a bunch of features like screen sharing, meeting recording, whiteboards and ets and it's my default video conference software.

I use it daily and have not found any specific aspect that I don't like. It has been excellent for my needs and meetings.

Greg
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Business or Organizations

Kommentare: Initially, we had problems with sound quality. This was eliminated with the use of headsets. The service CallBridge provides is great.
We use teleconferencing about 25 times a year with less than 20 participants. CallBridge has fulfilled our needs admirably at low cost.

Simple to use. Great quality sound and video. Ability to use computer or phone to join the conference. A lot of local call-in numbers across the country and world with more being added often.

Maximum participants is 100 online and 100 phone-in. Not enough for our AGM.

Antwort von Iotum

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review, Greg! We're very happy that you liked the conferencing experience on Callbridge!

Frieda
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streaming issues

Kommentare: We don't use the system very often, and typically it works OK, however, lately, it's been VERY difficult to the point that we may no longer want to use it. We had an Annual General Meeting on Nov 17, and EVERYONE (26 participants) was freezing all the time, some people could not hear us, and voting (hands up) was impossible to assess as the chair of the meeting. We had another committee meeting yesterday Dec 13, with 5 participants only, and the echoing was impossible. So we switched to a Zoom meeting and had no problems at all. On another note, when copying the meeting details, why does it not copy the title of the meeting, but only the organization name?

Initial training we received was adequate.

Participants freezing and echoeing even double echo

Kelly
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Grateful to use Callbridge four times a week

Kommentare: We are grateful for this product and I have no trouble recommending it. May I recommend that new users know how to teach their members how to mute and unmute themselves considering that land line phones have different features.
I am aware that people have left our call because of background noise. I should state that we never use the video feature. Many of our members have been very grateful to be able to participate in our services during a time when they could not attend a local church so for that we are immensely grateful.

I can open a meeting from my cell phone in less than 60 seconds. With the touch of three points I am fully running. The ease of access is commendable. Several have remarked that they like being able to dial a local number to access our call even though they are in different provinces.

My greatest challenge is when I open the meeting and I am aware that others are on the call but no one can hear me. I leave the meeting without ending the meeting, come back in, enable my speaker, unmute everyone, again and again. There are times when I do not have to do this but there are times when I do it three and four times. Sometimes the other people on the call can hear me saying hello but I do not hear their response back and there are times when they do not hear me but they know I am on because they hear the automated voice saying that the calls are on muted, now unmuted, and muted etc. Several times I have ended the meeting and begin at the beginning to start a new meeting. What surprised me was that when I would “End of the meeting“, and start a new meeting, that I would re-enter the same call that the other people had not left. So even though I ended a call and started a new one but the people had not left the first call, I was able to join them without them having to dial-in again. We are not sure why but different members will have different sound quality. Some tell us that there is static on the line while others are saying their sound is perfect. Land line users seem to have better reception. While using my laptop I can still have the same problems but I found it disturbing when in the middle of a call my camera turned on without me touching my computer. This last Sunday during our service a member texted me advising me to mute everyone but nothing worked.

Thank you so much Kelly!

Sara
Contracts, rights, and administration manager in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and super supportive!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Callbridge has been excellent. The support staff is always extremely helpful when you have questions. They are also always improving it by considering feedback as I have seen the addition of some suggestions members of our team have made.

Callbridge is very easy to use. I really appreciate that it does not need to be downloaded to your computer, you can use it from your browser very effectively which makes it much easier when setting up meetings with external contacts. The recent addition of the google calendar add on feature is also very appreciated as it has streamlined our meeting scheduling process.

When we first started using Callbridge there were occasional technical issues when external contacts were trying to join the call, it would sometimes stop them from connecting to audio. The technical support team however was always extremely responsive and investigated all of these issues thoroughly. A small thing that I would love to see happen is the ability to remove your own video from your screen when in gallery view (an option that I know exists on other video conferencing platforms) as I find I sometimes distract myself when in a galley view meeting.

letztes Jahr

Your support is so appreciated Sara!

Kapil
Kapil
Managing Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Conferencing Solution

Kommentare: Our overall experience with CallBridge has been excellent. They are refreshingly different and deserve to go places.

I have been with the conferencing industry since 1996 and have used almost every other product in the market. Compared to their competitors, Callbridge is the best product. It is robust, sturdy, and has excellent support. It is also continuously updated and enhanced with new features. It is also inexpensive.

I would have preferred open API access to help us integrate applications.

Thank you Kapil!

Tim
Pastor in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Church using Callbridge

Kommentare: We have been using Callbridge for church, and I love it. People can connect with us on their computer or on the phone. It has been fantastic for us during the Covid Season. I have also appreciated Callbridge prompt service. A few times, we have had some problems with the program, and Callbrdige were quick in fixing it. Great product, and I highly recommend it for any church.

Callbridge is easy to use, and it's great to have a local phone number that many of our church members who do not have a computer can still join in. It has worked well for our church services and Bible Study and prayer where everyone can be involved.

Sometimes the connection drops out, but this is more about peoples internet connection.

Allison
Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Evolving

Control and recognition of the participants and who is allowed to speak There are more that one number that can be used to call into the conference

That you cannot recognize or identify any of the speakers who are on as only the logo appears Also when someone is unmuted the screen move up to those unmuted and if there are several participants to unmute you have to keep moving the screen down each time The time when a participant join is not seen

letztes Jahr

Thank you Alison, we appreciate your review and your support!

Felipe
VP Business Development in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid and robust video conferencing and collaboration tool

The ease of using the online portal to schedule meetings, download recordings, and invite participants made this product attractive. Clean and concise interface.

I do not think there is anything I did not like about it, perhaps integrations with mail client would be good.

Jeff
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Strongly recommended

Excellent audio and video quality; quick and intuitive to set up and use.

Haven't found anything to dislike. The software has always worked well and is very user-friendly.

Moshe
Orgeniser in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Conference Recording system

Kommentare: The clarity of the recording is amazing

The Schedule daily meetings are great, Getting a recoding code for each time, and a email.

The audio for background when you call in doesn't work the upload properly, and SMS reminders for participants are not working well

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your business and support Moshe!

evan
CEO in Norwegen

Easy to use video conferencing services at the right price and quality

Kommentare: A good experience. Compared to Zoom and others it is as good and the pricing is easy to understand.

Easy to use, easy to deploy and excellent quality.

Issues with IOS backgrounds (Safari not available from time to time).

Richard

Very Easy to Use and Reliable

Kommentare: We primarily use it for group conference calls with individuals that have never used the service and have never had an issue with and end user understanding what to do. Our experience has always been good.

I was drawn to this software as I find it the easiest to use and most intuitive

There is nothing that I dislike about the software

letztes Jahr

Thank you Richard, we so appreciate your support!

Grant
CEO in Kanada
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy on line meetings

Kommentare: Getting information easily to and from our business partners and employees, in a relaxed friendly manner even with those you are not inclined to use electronic media due to health or age problems

Easy to use, quality video and speech, compares very well to other packages

More interaction with the user initially would have been helpful

Thank you Grant!

Matthew
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Call bridge is excellent for video and audio quality

Kommentare: It has been positive. It is by far the best platform for teaching music lessons due to its superior audio and it’s high quality recording

Callbridge is excellent for video and audio quality

I have had difficulty setting it up and using it, but your tech-support is fast and superb and they helped me get up and running

Many thanks Matthew!

Jon
VP in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gulf Coast Western

Kommentare: It has been useful

Callbridge us easy to use.

I wish the administrator could play the names of each participant.

Christoper
Broadcast Innovation Leader in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Callbridge is a wonderfully adaptable platform

Kommentare: We stream all of our broadcasts through VMR platforms.

Ease of use, its customizability and support is second to none.

Integration into a SX-80 platform with SiP links

Ann
Educational Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy Callbridge and AI transcript

Kommentare: Very Satisfied.

The technical staff worked with me on some distortions on several lectures. It was finally fixed and I will keep Callbridge. Customer Support and Technical Support is great.

I had distortions on several Lectures and that required some re-recordings. Very time consuming.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the feedback Ann!