Über Commusoft

Commusoft ist eine All-in-one-Servicesoftware für Klempner, HLK, Elektrik und sonstige Wartungsunternehmen ab drei Mitarbeitern.

Erfahre mehr über Commusoft

The product is easy to use and was integrated into the business very smoothly.

No real issues can be a bit slow but more likely our internet speeds.

Bewertungen zu Commusoft

Commusoft hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Commusoft bereits verwendet?

Phil
Phil
Director in UK

Reliable, advanced, bespoke software that I genuinely couldn't run my business without.

Apart for the ability to seamlessly control every aspect of my business, from the initial customer inquiry all the through to invoicing, it's the customer support and wide range of industry-specific knowledge which the Commusoft team delivers that sets them apart from the competition. I really don't know how I managed before using Commusoft. Commusoft is constantly evolving and updating. Whenever I think of a function I would like to see available it's usually already been thought of and in the process of happening.

Simon
Managing Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exquisite

Kommentare: Since incorporating Commusoft in to our business in 2012, the software has assisted us greatly in developing and growing as a business. They are constantly working on new updates and developments to improve the software and add new features and if you do have any issues along the way, they are always on hand to assist you with client support.

It covers almost everything we need from the diary, invoicing, estimating and key reporting.

Integration (transfer of date) with Sage can be problematic. It wasn't always problematic but has been more recently.

Waleed
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Commusoft as a Property Maintenance firm.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of scheduling jobs for our engineers. The system allows our engineers to have the Commusoft app on their phones to see their diaries and fill out job updates for the team in the office to have all in one place. We can then send out job reports and invoices from the Commusoft system straight to clients.

Storage issues arise from time to time which require us to individually go into old jobs and delete pictures/videos.

Martin
Heating engineer, Director in UK
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience with commusoft

Kommentare: When you first start you should be given more one to one help, then mistakes wouldn't happen.
Bit disappointed with the diary and other features, cant understand why I've not been set up on the new system yet which looks a lot better.
Seem to be having lots of problems with the two systems together quick books and commusoft.

Customer data base, quick to find out what you have done at a property,

need more training on how to use the software, now ive been using it a while, I'm sure there is plenty of bits I'm not using that I could be using

Antwort von Commusoft

Hi Martin, we appreciate users have different roles/skills within a business, so we provide users access to our knowledge base which contains videos/guides about how to use the system. We have training programmes for 1-2-1 training, walking clients through the system and provide consultation on how to adhere to best practises when using the system. Let me know if you want more details. I've checked with the technical team regarding QB and cannot see open tickets with you on this, please email support@commusoft.co.uk who will be happy to help. As much as we would love to have all our clients on the new version, the process is not a simple software upgrade and much more like moving from one software to another. This means the process is longer and more complex. We¿ve already started migrating clients as part of the beta program so we can make sure we are ticking all the boxes as your data is important to us, as it is to you.

Christopher
heating engineer in UK
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very good software for our heating buisness

It takes the stress out of managing invoices, diary maintaince, job scheduling and is really easy to use. it allows us to create customer profiles and have all the work carried out at hand easily to monitor over the years

sometimes it does not always link to our accountancy software- we have to manually rest it

Harry
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review from a plumbing company

Kommentare: Excellent, Once it’s all set up which does take a little time it makes us so efficient.

Love this software, we upgraded to commusoft from cheaper alternatives and will stick with commusoft. All engineers love the app, Far easier for everyone to use. Can store photos/videos/certificates on each job. Estimating/invoicing great too. Also great integration with accounting software

Only thing I would love is a refresh button on the app, as there can be a slight lag sometimes.

Lawrence
Lawrence
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, forever evolving and moving forward with our expectations

Kommentare: We have solved our struggle with annual service reminders and recording the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We are very happy with the product and cant see us using anything else for the foreseeable future.

The seamless continuity between the diary and job booking/logging/location recording is a great asset to our business. As a mere glance we can see what engineers are encountering issues, areen route to appointments or have completed tasks.

The inability to merge duplicate entries. Be this customers, or duplicate jobs. As with any system some human error is unavoidable. We really wish that duplicate customer records could be merged or hidden so as to avoid future confusion or conflicting data.

kelly
Head of maintenance in UK

commusoft review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: we have had commusoft for a number of years and find it a easy and flowing system

This is a easy system to use i have used different software over the years and this has to be the most easiest

the only downside is that you have to buy extra data when you have run out

Gemma
Accounts Manager in UK

Seamless job management

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is such an easy to use system, we can monitor ongoing works, check engineers notes, store images and invoice from one place.

It would be nice to be able to transfer tenant addresses when a landlord moves home.

Pauline
Manager in Irland

Game Changer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I really like this app - its a game changer

It keeps track of all jobs and customers - The reporting is excellent

Can be hard to to put some things on - but it takes practice

Angela
Administrator in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An incredible learning experience the whole process has been conducted efficiently and smoothly.

Kommentare: The most important benefit is being able to relieve the Director of all the admin tasks that he has been doing up until this point. To streamline the whole procedure from taking the initial call to the job being completed and invoiced. Having all the revelvent information for every customer in one easy to access package will prove to be invaluable in the future. Information being available to all engineers quickly and easily. Completing everything in a professional and efficient manner. To be able to develop and grow the business with a more productive system in place.

The versatility of the software is incredible, it covers every aspect of what we need as a business to enable us to evolve and develop. The Xero integration is very impressive and has made the process of invoicing and payments very straightforward, even linking the customers was actually really easy. The system is overall very easy to use with help every step of the way with the help manager I usually find what I need to assist me. Having everything in one place will be very beneficial and as I progress with the system it will enable the business to achieve its full potential. The reason I wanted this software was to take as much of the admin work from the Director so that he can focus more on the job and development of the company, which this system I believe will help us achieve. I am not experienced in software packages as such, however, this software has really impressed with how easy it has been for me to grasp the basics. I am sure in time we will wonder how we ever coped without it. Everything is easily accessible and the layout and format very easy to use and pleasing to the eye. We have had a lot more estimates accepted since using the software as it gives the customers confidence in us due to the way everything is now presented to them via Commusoft. The reporting is a very useful and easy to use function, which is one of my favourite aspects of the software. Overall I am very impressed with the software and very happy I decided to go with Commusoft.

Its hard to say what I like least about the software at the moment as I havent personally come across anything negative at this point.

Marcus
Heating engineer in UK
Bau, Selbstständig

Great software but if you leave your stuffed

Kommentare: Very helpful at the start but if you leave then not interested. Would never put all my customer information to another IT company without doing my own customer database. Thanks for nothing Commusoft!!!

The software has lots of great features and once you have got used to the menus and features and can improve productivity. As a small business with 1 employee passing and updating the engineers jobs was good and planning the jobs ahead was great. I had QuickBooks linked to the Commusoft

Unfortunately when the Commusoft was linked to my QuickBooks it somehow doubled every customer in QuickBooks, Commusoft rectified but I still have a load of deleted customers even now. Also response to software issues was slow if your not on the premium service plan. As a small business I unfortunately lost my engineer and was operating as a sole trader but Commusoft would not reduce the charge for one user and so had to pay for 2 users. Upon deciding this wasn’t cost effective we left Commusoft and all databases deleted and some data files sent to us in computer data but no real information on customers that was stored with Commusoft. I have lost thousands on missed gas Certs since leaving. No help at all to find data on clients.

Keith
MD in UK

Great Product

Kommentare: We've been using Commusoft for a number of years now and have also found the team to be very helpful and knowledgeable.
The system is great, it helps reduce admin time and keeps the job statuses up to date.

It's portable so you can see what's going on from anywhere with internet. You can capture a lot of information about jobs. Ease of use when booking jobs

We sometimes find the job locations on the map are way out and as we work a lot in the countryside the mobiles don't always sync straight away.

Rebecca
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Commusoft has revolutionise the way we work

Kommentare: Reduced admin time with diary management and invoicing

We've been using Commusoft since December 2019 and with 6 engineers out on different jobs it has streamlined office time spent in diary management and invoicing not to mention the history building on each property of all the jobs carried out and appliances in situ. No more handwritten and lost certificates everything is all stored in one place. It integrates really well with Xero accounting system. The training and set up support made the transition at our busiest time of year really easy. It's well work every penny we pay for it.

Some parts require too many click steps to carry a task - i.e. sending an invoice

Suzanne

Excellent Customer Management Tool

Although Commusoft has been used by our company for a few years, I have only used it in the last 4 months. I find the software very intuitive. If I struggle to find out if something can or can't be done my first point of contact is the help section. This is great as you often come across things that you hadn't thought about yet and implement to improve / streamline your company's processes. If the help section doesn't give me what I need the Commusoft team are only ever an email away. Their response times are usually within a couple of hours. If you have a bespoke request they are more than happy to work with you to implement this. Would highly recommend this package to anyone in this line of business.

I haven't worked with it long enough to come across anything I don't like about the software yet.

Raj
Director in UK

Commusoft helped us save time spent doing admin work, helped us manage our customers better.

Working with Commusoft has been a great experience from the start. The training has been fantastic and made sure we knew what we were doing. When they upgraded us to their new system although it was very different they made sure we were trained again on all the changes. The new version is a massive upgrade, so we are very happy with that. We use most of the features everyday - setting up customers, sending service reminders, invoicing and filling in certs. We just started using the MailChimp integration which means we can send marketing emails to all our customers, which is really improving our customer service

There is so many features that it can be a bit overwhelming, but having the support available an email away means we can always get help.

Adam
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Commusoft is great

Kommentare: In my opinion, this specific product is good user friendly. you do have to take time and invest in trying to understand the methods and process is that already exists within the software and have a clear understanding with regards to how you would like the software to operate with those two things in mind you can approach their customer support team that can talk you through implementations.

What I liked was the ability to be able to repurpose already set up systems that can be utilised in my specific way for my business.

As with all software, there are some limitations that exist within the software I have also used to competitors software over the years and I have found commusoft to be the best value for money and the better product

Sebastian

Never looked back

Kommentare: Back in 2014 I had a real issue convincing my business partner to leave his old fashioned paper diary behind and now 5 years later I cant believe there are still people not using Commusoft (although speaking to other Engineers on training courses I would estimate 1 in 4 use Commusoft now).

So meany features that makes life so easy - really love the online booking feature and online payment system makes life so much easier

So much to learn - unless you want to pay for training be prepared it can take months if not years to fully appreciated and utilise all of the features in Commusoft

CHARLEY
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable in assisting with day to day tasks

Kommentare: Commusoft takes the stress and hard labour out of many office tasks, everything is in one place, making the day to day running of the office as smooth and pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Commusoft.

simple and easy to use, have never experienced any issues and someone has always been the other end of the phone and or an email to assist with anything i have been unsure of.

I have no complaints, I look forward to discovering new features.

Sam

Happy Commusoft Customer

Kommentare: My experience of using Commusoft has been a very positive one.

Commusoft is very easy to use and it meets our current business needs. We have been using this system for a number of years now and would highly recommend it to others. Commusoft offer great support and always get back to me within a day and then follow up to make sure that everything has been resolved. Commusoft continues to be developed and improved upon which is also a positive.

I have no issues at all. The software does everything that I need it to do.

Brian
Manager in UK

Professional from the start, Commusoft have got a great product backed up by a very thorough team.

The ability to manage your business in one package whether a large company or small. The software has been designed for trade professionals, it is very extensive and constantly being updated, Commusoft team are willing to listen to their customers for input and potential idea's. Being such a complete package means there is a lot to learn, and although the training may seem costly on the surface of it, once you have had the training you can understand why you need it, there is so much you can do to tailor the software around your company. One of the rep was amazing at going through all the features, and although there are some complicated sections, she was patient and thorough which meant we got the most from the training. The backup is excellent, they respond via email or phone promptly and always make sure that the question/query is dealt with.

The cost of the packages and the training means you have to make sure this is the right software for your company, however when looking at the training, once you have been through the training you understand why the cost is what it is. As usual, you pay for what you get. This is a tailored piece of software.

Suzanne

Small business game changer

We have used Commusoft for over 10 years now and it has changed the way we work. Job records for all our clients helps our engineers with technical history when they are on site; helps the office team manage estimating, invoicing and reporting; which ultimately benefits our clients.

It doesn't always do what you need it to do but you have a direct route to raise issues and requests for software changes but they do not always happen quickly.

Jodie
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy user

Kommentare: Although we had a few teething problems after changeover from v3 to v4 support were very quick and helpful with advice and instructions. I would recommend commusoft, especially to small businesses which are just starting out as it is not too overwhelming.

Once you get to grips with it, it is very simple to use The software has always been reliable The changeover from V3 to V4 run very smoothly Customer support are very quick and efficient

Invoices cannot be edited once sent Addresses cannot be edited

Steve

SR Hall ltd review of Commusoft

Kommentare: Absolute brilliant software and works well in our company.

We like the way it Integrated with our accounts package and the ease of transferring data form Commusoft to Sage. The programme is also useful in planning your workload for the day and week ahead. You are also able to keep clients up to date with all works going on and keeping all materials updated and costed.

Set up was a bit tricky but support were brilliant.

Lynn

Clever & time saving software

Kommentare: Excellent and friendly staff and very helpful

Very easy to adapt to - lots of things it can do but equally if you don't need or want the extra functionality then you don't need to use it - keeps things simple! Game Changer

There are still lots of things i need to adapt or personalised and being a techno phobe can be daunting - and now getting the time to do it whislt using it (but thats really down to me and my time management)