Filtern nach:

Über Commusoft

Commusoft ist eine All-in-one-Servicesoftware für Klempner, HLK, Elektrik und sonstige Wartungsunternehmen ab drei Mitarbeitern.

Erfahre mehr über Commusoft

Phil C.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2017

"Reliable, advanced, bespoke software that I genuinely couldn't run my business without."

Vorteile: Apart for the ability to seamlessly control every aspect of my business, from the initial customer inquiry all the through to invoicing, it's the customer support and wide range of industry-specific knowledge which the Commusoft team delivers that sets them apart from the competition. I really don't know how I managed before using Commusoft. Commusoft is constantly evolving and updating. Whenever I think of a function I would like to see available it's usually already been thought of and in the process of happening.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Rob N.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"I would not hesitate to recommend the software and support team at Commusoft. "

Kommentare: The availability of Commusoft allows us a competitive edge as a 24/7 service provider, and ensures we remain at the forefront of advances in information technology.

Vorteile: Following the introduction of Commusoft into my business in 2011, Commusoft desktop and mobile platforms have allowed us to tailor their software to our specific requirements, with the ability to customise data and KPI reports and retain them to suit our business needs.
Prior to the integration of Commusoft, we used hard copy documents, accounting and certification packages to manage the business. Post 2011, Commusoft now handles this virtually paperless, with total transparency for all users.
The management of jobs for employees and sub-contractors is simplified from the point of initial customer enquiry, through to work completion and live invoicing whilst our engineers are still on site.
Existing customer service reminders are also a benefit, including the availability of customer details, appliance data, work history, photo images, etc. which saves time by allowing our engineers and administrators live shared work updates.
Live engineer status when en route to customers’ homes via vehicle fleet tracking, which customers can view through their smart phones when our engineer accepts their specific job. This is beneficial to both parties as customers are not needlessly waiting at home for our arrival, ensures our engineers are not waiting to gain access, and assists safeguarding with engineer name, photo ID, and industry certification detail availability prior to their arrival. The routine upload of live site images also aids the resolution of possible discrepancies.

Nachteile: Nothing that hasn’t been quickly remedied through the live assistance of the Commusoft support team.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Jill M.
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Brilliant Software for Plumbing Business"

Kommentare: We have used commusoft for approx 5 years. We went from a paper office and excel spreadsheets to a much more efficient way of working. The program makes you feel in control of each job, with the ability to know exactly what's going on and inform your customers accurately and invoice easily.

Vorteile: Easy to invoice.
Like being able to look back historical jobs in a property.
Easy to communicate jobs to engineers.

Nachteile: In general we feel happy that the program does what we need it to.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Martin C.
Heating engineer, Director
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Experience with commusoft"

Kommentare: When you first start you should be given more one to one help, then mistakes wouldn't happen.
Bit disappointed with the diary and other features, cant understand why I've not been set up on the new system yet which looks a lot better.
Seem to be having lots of problems with the two systems together quick books and commusoft.

Vorteile: Customer data base, quick to find out what you have done at a property,

Nachteile: need more training on how to use the software, now ive been using it a while, I'm sure there is plenty of bits I'm not using that I could be using

von Commusoft an 9.12.2016

Hi Martin, we appreciate users have different roles/skills within a business, so we provide users access to our knowledge base which contains videos/guides about how to use the system.

We have training programmes for 1-2-1 training, walking clients through the system and provide consultation on how to adhere to best practises when using the system. Let me know if you want more details.

I've checked with the technical team regarding QB and cannot see open tickets with you on this, please email support@commusoft.co.uk who will be happy to help.

As much as we would love to have all our clients on the new version, the process is not a simple software upgrade and much more like moving from one software to another. This means the process is longer and more complex. We¿ve already started migrating clients as part of the beta program so we can make sure we are ticking all the boxes as your data is important to us, as it is to you.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Anthony C.
Boss
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"Plumbing & Heating Software Review"

Kommentare: We have been using Commusoft for around 5 years. I would recommend this software without hesitation, the impact this platform has is instant. My only regret is that I didn't implement it sooner.

Vorteile: The diary system on this software is second to none. From booking, attending and completing a job report there really is no other software currently on the market that can tick all the boxes for us.

Nachteile: A phone integration mod would be a great addition to this software.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Georgina W.
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Fantastic Software! Amazing Support!"

Kommentare: Our experience with Commusoft has been first class in all aspects including the informative and comprehensive documents provided to help with the migration to the new version and the brilliant software. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Commusoft to anyone looking for a fantastic, easy to use system with plenty of functionality!

Vorteile: We have recently upgraded to the most recent version of Commusoft and absolutely love it! The software is very user friendly for both office staff and engineers. There is a lot more functionality within the new version which makes everything much easier and quicker. We were a bit apprehensive about making the leap to the new version however the support we have received in both the pre and post migration calls and the training calls has been absolutely fantastic and we couldn't have wished for more!

Nachteile: There is nothing about the new version of commusoft that we don't like and we can't wait to keep discovering all the new features and learning how to get the best from the software (all of which is provided by the amazing support team).

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Karen H.
Company Director
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Job Management Software"

Kommentare: Saves us time which obviously saves money Customer communication with regard to jobs/diaries is more up to date Easy to use app Great training

Vorteile: After extensive research into various job management software we found that a lot of software which looked good on the surface was actually only good for basic functions and once you started looking more in depth it became clear that they were built for smaller business with only a couple of staff. Commusoft was very different, yes it looks good on the surface and does the basic functions BUT more importantly it also has much more in depth and comprehensive performance in the background. It enables diaries to be updated easily and quickly with full details, it enables text/email messages to both engineers and customers. The customer intergrations from Xero worked smoothly and the link works well. We now also use it for tracking vehicles and it has saved us money from the seperate tracking software we used to use. With any software there are also things that we would like improved and any comments and improvements suggested are email in and the staff behind the scenes as such seem to welcome these and put them in the mix for potential updates in the future.

Nachteile: The next package up is more expensive BUT does allow for auto input of suppliers invoices, we would like an option of having this available for office staff without increasing the monthly price for engineers who only have app access and engineer capabilities on the app so never use some of the brilliant features of the software.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Lawrence B.
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2018

"Great product, forever evolving and moving forward with our expectations"

Kommentare: We have solved our struggle with annual service reminders and recording the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We are very happy with the product and cant see us using anything else for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: The seamless continuity between the diary and job booking/logging/location recording is a great asset to our business. As a mere glance we can see what engineers are encountering issues, areen route to appointments or have completed tasks.

Nachteile: The inability to merge duplicate entries. Be this customers, or duplicate jobs. As with any system some human error is unavoidable. We really wish that duplicate customer records could be merged or hidden so as to avoid future confusion or conflicting data.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Victoria H.
Credit Controller
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Excellent Service "

Vorteile: This software is vitail to the day to day running of our business and enables the engineers on the road to upload photos, mark payments and make notes so the office can see this instantly.

Nachteile: i havent found anything i dont like about this software to date

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Mary O.
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Comfortable user"

Vorteile: Have been using Commusoft for about a year now. I reviewed a couple of systems and spoke to other companies that were using it before making the choice. We are really glad we went with it.

Nachteile: It’s not perfect but I would still give it at least 4**** as I don’t know how we would ever survive without it now! I don’t quite understand why I can’t have telephone support but saying that the email support is very good

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Chris P.
Director/Engineer
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2019

"Wow!!! This is not a software update this is a supercharge of an already great system."

Kommentare: I hate writing reviews but would have felt guilty not to give credit where due with Commusoft. The team at Commusoft and their level of service have have always been top notch! You ask - they help. Commusoft have listened to us and have developed this software accordingly to what we need - and more.
My transition to V4 was seamless and very well structured from the trial, right through to the installation and follow up support. The tutorials and online help are comprehensive.
Throughout my dealings with Commusoft, I have always felt like a valued customer and not another "number" talking to someone on the phone who doesn't care and can't wait to get you off the phone and close off the job you have asked them to help with. That make a difference and hope that will not change with the inevitable continued success of their product!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Keep up the excellent work!!

Vorteile: It's a fantastic piece of software that makes all aspects of running of my business so easy. I have used Commusoft for 6 years now and this latest version is even more powerful than i ever expected. Other than the improved interface on both desktop and mobile platforms the flexibility to shape this software to your own business needs is great. I particularly like the reporting function where any data reports you may want are available for you to customise and save for future use as your "own" reports. Its hard to imagine how I coped without this software using separate spreadsheets, documents, accounting and certification packages to run my business when Commusoft does it all and make it so easy. The management of jobs for yourself and employees is so easy from the initial enquiry to completion and invoicing. Maintaining your existing business with service reminders is great and the ability to have your customer details and appliance data, work history etc at your fingertips is also great, saving time and offering your customer that "personal feeling" I can talk forever about this software but won't bore you but lastly the other feature I really will benefit from on this new version is the previously monotonous task of contacting Tenants for access!! This is made so simple in Commusoft.

Nachteile: I've run out of space so as there are no negatives Ill continue with the Pros:
I will be adding the vehicle tracking feature to offer my customers the flexibility to see where we are in relation to their property so they can "pop out to the shop" knowing they will not risk missing us. More of a PR thing in my case I suppose but also great for slotting in an emergency job for engineers in the same area. Maybe bringing our industry "up to date"
In summary Commusoft is my best friend and can't imagine running my Plumbing and Heating business without it!!

• Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Angela W.
Administrator
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2017

"An incredible learning experience the whole process has been conducted efficiently and smoothly."

Kommentare: The most important benefit is being able to relieve the Director of all the admin tasks that he has been doing up until this point. To streamline the whole procedure from taking the initial call to the job being completed and invoiced. Having all the revelvent information for every customer in one easy to access package will prove to be invaluable in the future. Information being available to all engineers quickly and easily. Completing everything in a professional and efficient manner. To be able to develop and grow the business with a more productive system in place.

Vorteile: The versatility of the software is incredible, it covers every aspect of what we need as a business to enable us to evolve and develop. The Xero integration is very impressive and has made the process of invoicing and payments very straightforward, even linking the customers was actually really easy. The system is overall very easy to use with help every step of the way with the help manager I usually find what I need to assist me. Having everything in one place will be very beneficial and as I progress with the system it will enable the business to achieve its full potential. The reason I wanted this software was to take as much of the admin work from the Director so that he can focus more on the job and development of the company, which this system I believe will help us achieve. I am not experienced in software packages as such, however, this software has really impressed with how easy it has been for me to grasp the basics. I am sure in time we will wonder how we ever coped without it. Everything is easily accessible and the layout and format very easy to use and pleasing to the eye. We have had a lot more estimates accepted since using the software as it gives the customers confidence in us due to the way everything is now presented to them via Commusoft. The reporting is a very useful and easy to use function, which is one of my favourite aspects of the software. Overall I am very impressed with the software and very happy I decided to go with Commusoft.

Nachteile: Its hard to say what I like least about the software at the moment as I havent personally come across anything negative at this point.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Ej B.
Technical Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2019

"Excellent diary software "

Kommentare: Overall we are really impressed with both the diary software and customer support which is fantastic, we have had to call a few times where we did not understand somtheing and the issue was explained right away and the problem solved.

Vorteile: We really like the option for our engineers to note the locations of the boiler, gas meter, and stopcock, this information is vital to us as we have a lot of repeat business for estate agents and often the tenants are not home and knowing the location of the boiler and gas meter really saves time for the next engineer who may not have attended the property the previous year.

Nachteile: One of the things we least like about using the software is the issues we sometimes have when one of our engineers says the job is complete when in fact the job has been scheduled for consecutive days which means you have to completely add a new job as you cannot add a new event on the same job. This, of course, is a user error, where the engineer has clearly misunderstood the question, the engineer does mean to say he has completed the works for that day. I think it would be great if this error could be undone without having to add a new job.

von Commusoft an 7.1.2019

Hi EJ,

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it and we're glad to hear that Commusoft is saving your team time.

With regards to engineers accidentally completing jobs - we understand that will happen from time to time, so we actually do have a way to undo it and un-complete the job. Our client services team will send you more information on that! :)

Thanks!

• Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Kerry S.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"Commusoft Feedback"

Kommentare: We have had a brilliant experience with Commusoft and all the staff we have come in contact with. In particular, our trainer was exceptional. Very patient and thorough when explaining processes. Nothing was too much trouble and queries were responded to promptly and in detail. The only comment we have about training is that it would have perhaps of been useful to split the training sessions to have some before we went live with the new system and then the remainder post live to go over the finer details etc.

Vorteile: The automated functions within the system such as service reminders and, feedback notifying customers and engineers of bookings. Having the ability to build and brand templates so we are more effective with resource and helps to reduce error giving a more professional image. The reports and costing functions are extremely useful and again will save on resource and enable us to focus our business more.

Nachteile: It would be useful to preview emails (e.g. service reminders) before they are sent. There have been a few items we have raised that would improve the functionality but these have been taken on board and being considered for future development.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Karl T.
Office Mananger
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Excellent Service, Fantastic System."

Kommentare: My overall experience with Commusoft has been very positive, the pre-migration call and post-migration call where very easy going and enjoyable, and I must admit, I was quite concerned it would be awkward, not at all, the reps are very supportive, understanding and patient, and put you at ease. Any concerns are quickly dealt with in a clear and easy to understand way.

Vorteile: The leap from version 3 - 4 was night and day, but it didn't take a whole lot to learn the new system as it still felt familiar, but significantly more polished. The customisation options and the settings in the new software are it's biggest selling point compared to the old one. I remember initially speaking to one of the reps and them saying, in the old system we are only using 5% of what Commusoft is capable of and thinking... well if there are more features... they are not readily available or are very hard to find. This is not the case in V4.

Nachteile: I would struggle to find anything I really dislike, If anything I would like to be able to get an event booked into the diary before putting in the information of the job, as it keeps the customers hanging on, but I am still learning the system and so there might be a way I can actually do that, which I have not yet found, it's still early days.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Daniel B.
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2016

"Could not live without it now."

Kommentare: After using other programs and services for a long while and finding that there were mistakes and errors causing many man hours wasted this was a breath of fresh air. Once you have set this up and used it for the first year it begins to make you money. Services that you would have once missed or jobs that you mislaid are a thing of the past. The system takes a little to get used to but the support is very good and fast to respond. There are a few features that could improve it further but it is tailor made for the industry so has great features already. Overall a fantastic piece of software which is currently undergoing an overhaul to improve it further. Would highly recommend for a single man to a large company.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Service reminders
Job information is easy to find
Saves a lot of man hours.

Nachteile: Maybe a simpler to use mobile app - also some sort of small safety check form when signing off jobs
The system can be a bit slow from time to time but nothing serious.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Paul S.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2019

"Great software product"

Kommentare: Being a small business we ran with manual records before finding Commusoft. It's become an essential time saving customer management tool.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly . It makes managing the process from enquiry to invoice and payment very easy. It helps us provide great customer service which is really important. Reporting features help with general business management. There are areas of the software that we aren't using fully and are looking forward to getting these set up to further support our business. The support team are quick to review and help us resolve any problems, despite being by email only. Other companies could take a leaf out of their book.

Nachteile: Can't see any cons with the software or support. Slightly frustrating to run out of space, but that is being resolved.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Raj K.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"Commusoft helped us save time spent doing admin work, helped us manage our customers better."

Vorteile: Working with Commusoft has been a great experience from the start. The training has been fantastic and made sure we knew what we were doing. When they upgraded us to their new system although it was very different they made sure we were trained again on all the changes. The new version is a massive upgrade, so we are very happy with that. We use most of the features everyday - setting up customers, sending service reminders, invoicing and filling in certs. We just started using the MailChimp integration which means we can send marketing emails to all our customers, which is really improving our customer service

Nachteile: There is so many features that it can be a bit overwhelming, but having the support available an email away means we can always get help.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Giovanni B.
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND!..."

Vorteile: Everything is intuitive, comprehensive and well thought out! There are 'hint' bubbles that take you through various processes and little tools that make sure you get the absolute maximum from the software and ultimately, your team! I will never consider another software company again!

Nachteile: I am really quite good with computers and software, and felt that I would get a lot from going through the star-up/set-up phase myself. It is mandatory to pay for the training, and this cost is incurred again if you upgrade the package etc.. But, I can completely see why they do insist, it's to ensure you get 110% form their kit ;)

Dalveer B.
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2017

"The latest version of Commusoft has given my business and working day a breath of fresh air "

Kommentare: I can run my business and be a gas engineer and electrician all from one place and enjoy doing it.

Vorteile: The ease of use, the functionality and endless updates with great support.
I picked Commusoft in 2014, using the older version was good, but I was looking forward to an update and when I was up and running, my work become exciting again, I am able to manage the admin side of my business so much better and I feel more in control. I would not look anywhere else as I have everything I need to be an electrician and gas engineer and run a business at the same time thanks to Commusoft.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything from the top of my head, the software and support so far has been great.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Sebastian H.
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Never looked back"

Kommentare: Back in 2014 I had a real issue convincing my business partner to leave his old fashioned paper diary behind and now 5 years later I cant believe there are still people not using Commusoft (although speaking to other Engineers on training courses I would estimate 1 in 4 use Commusoft now).

Vorteile: So meany features that makes life so easy - really love the online booking feature and online payment system makes life so much easier

Nachteile: So much to learn - unless you want to pay for training be prepared it can take months if not years to fully appreciated and utilise all of the features in Commusoft

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
John M.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Very powerfull app"

Kommentare: We have been on board nearly 2 years now and have never looked back.Very happy with the software and service received.

Vorteile: We love the way Commusoft integrates with Freeagent, our accounting software. The work stream optimisation is a great feature as it makes us so much more efficient in booking jobs close together by area. The tracking feature is great enabling us to see where our engineers are at all times enabling us to be more agile for reactive work.

Nachteile: Not a con really, but it almost has too many features, certainly more than we will ever use as a small business,and it's sometimes difficult to keep up with the weekly new releases but as we grow I am sure it will give us better insight into how we are performing as a company and as individuals and where we could do better.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Elizabeth T.
Office Administrator
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"About Commusoft"

Vorteile: I like the ease of access around the whole software; very user friendly. Very rarely do I have to contact Commusoft's helpline. Its is extremely compatible with Sage Accounts. When we were initially told our Company would be using Commusoft, my colleague and I were a little apprehensive having to learn a new system in a very busy office, however, our apprehension was soon dismissed and became almost experts in no time.

Nachteile: Not many cons spring to mind. If there is a glitch there is always assistance from Commusoft's helpline. I am struggling to think of any so I'll say none!

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
James W.

"Part of the team "

Kommentare: Allows us to track engineers progress throughout the day, provide customers with professional estimates and allows them to be accepted online. The telephone support is very helpfully and a requirement for us but not available on the basic package.

Vorteile: Being able to look back over completed jobs, and see who attended what they did, how long it took. Sending estimates, test certificates, invoices direct from one system to have all in on place Storing photos before and after works have been completed for future records

Nachteile: Hard to get the required reports from the software, eg value of estimate won by which estimators

Charley M.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2019

"Invaluable in assisting with day to day tasks"

Kommentare: Commusoft takes the stress and hard labour out of many office tasks, everything is in one place, making the day to day running of the office as smooth and pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Commusoft.

Vorteile: simple and easy to use, have never experienced any issues and someone has always been the other end of the phone and or an email to assist with anything i have been unsure of.

Nachteile: I have no complaints, I look forward to discovering new features.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2019