Über PushFar

PushFar ist eine Plattform für Mentoring und Karrierefortschritt, die Tausende von Organisationen weltweit bedient.

Erfahre mehr über PushFar

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu PushFar

5,0

PushFar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PushFar bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sam H.
Sam H.
Founder in UK
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, great results

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Awesome. Found a mentor within a really short time period, they still mentor me now and have delivered massive value!

I was able to connect with a new mentor super quick, and new mentees. The product is clear, effective and easy to use and links you up with great matches for your goals.

Nothing that I can think of, it works exactly how I needed it to.

Director in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

Robin W.
Partner in Hongkong
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Ease Of Use For PushFar

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience very positive

I am using the software to help me identifying and developing business leads. The results have been very positive and efficient experience.

There is nothing negative being identified

Rosie D.
Marketing Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring made simple

Kommentare: I’m pleased with my experience so far. Over the last month, I’ve been able to make meaningful connections with other digital marketers. I have a mentor for my business and a mentee who I help with university challenges.

Easy, simple and effective. My favourite feature at the moment is video calling, especially with virtual mentoring sessions!

Can’t really think of any, liked it all!

Imarenakhue lilian E.
Owner in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes it super easy to find mentor and mentee. The matching is super relevant

Kommentare: Pusher helped me to discovered true connections with real professionals in my field of interest. The mentoring relationship is superb thanks to the best and accurate matching done by the software

It’s very easy to request a mentoring relationship (mentor/mentee), super easy to schedule a meeting, follow up etc. Mentoring really made easy and pleasantly amazing! Thanks Pushfar

This software is so well done and perfect which makes it impossible to find any “cons”. I love Pushfar!

María del pilar S.
Full Stack Developer in Mexiko

My favorite tool for career growth

Kommentare: In the past few months, I've met some amazing people on PushFar who have helped me achieve some of my professional goals, and I even started collaborating on projects with one of them, which is great because we now have kind of a "mutual mentoring" relationship.
Currently, I have a great mentor who's been helping me gain confidence for job interviews and to prepare correctly for them. What is most amazing about this is that my mentor is PushFar's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which goes to show how committed he is to the platform's mission.

It gives you exactly what it promises you: an easy way to find mentors or mentees who are interested in the same topics as you, a community of people willing to help each other grow, and a great tool to track your progress and your goals.

The software is great, the only thing that could make it better would be to have more users.

Chris H.
CEO in Griechenland
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring made simple

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

People Partner & Development Manager in UK
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why was this not done before?!

Kommentare: My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business. Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system. Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Its a simple yet effective platform. Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away. Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly. The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Khululiwe N.
Training and Development specialist in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform for Growth and development

Kommentare: Very good.

The algorithms that pick the suitable candidates to help you and ones you can assist.

Not up to so far. I've not had any least appreciated moments.

Elena rose B.
Elena rose B.
Chair in UK
Politische Organisation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Mentoring Shop

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at PushFar are so helpful, no request is too much. They have been on hand to guide us through the entire setup of our mentoring platform, answering all questions and helping our users get onto the system.
I could not endorse this product anymore than I already have. It is literally everything that we need.

- Easy to use - Super quick to sign up - Instant customer service responses - Completely customisable - Really good profile prompts

There is nothing so far that I do not like, it really does tick all of the boxes.

Steve T.
Leadership Development Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beauty in it's simplicity...

Kommentare: We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them.

Tony G.
Director in UK
Vermögensverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

Kommentare: PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

Simon M.
Client Portfolio Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect site for Mentoring

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

Viktorija M.
Paid Media Coordinator in Serbien

The best way to push your career!

Kommentare: Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Scott C.
Vice Chairman Candidates Fund in UK
Politische Organisation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb Enabler

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Kenneth W.
Physician in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Malcolm W.
Retired from a PLC company as People and Culture Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Mentor

Kommentare: I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

Carmanah M.
Wellbeing Strategy Consultant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Can't recommend PushFar enough!!

5 letztes Jahr

The product is super easy to use and was very easy to implement. As the administrator, I found the backend of the system very easy to navigate. There is an extensive guide of how-to videos which are helpful, however, the system is so intuitive, I didn't need them. Really straightforward, does the job and does it well.

Nothing! Everything is so easy to use, and for any customisation we needed, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were able to help very promptly.

Stavros M.
CEO in Griechenland
Vorstandsbüro, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An awesome tool for coaching/mentoring

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Im connecting with new people and giving and getting help. It's also great way to push myself to achieve certain goals so I'm grateful it exists.

Pushfar is great in terms of User Interface. Very easy to use and very intuitive. Everything is where it should be and the gamification elements keep both mentors and mentees engaged.

I'd like to have less notifications come into my mailbox but I'm sure the team have thought about this and I just need to change a setting or something

Stephanie V.
Founder in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Would recommend PushFar for any business!

5 letztes Jahr

The software is great at matching people and brilliant at managing mentoring. The support is also great and it is really user-friendly and easy to use.

Nothing at the moment. They regularly release new features and updates too.

Meghan C.
Consultant in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quantifies the abstract value of mentorship

Kommentare: The PushFar team are so great to work with and setup for our team was a breeze! We've made connections across our portfolio companies that likely wouldn't have emerged without PushFar. Thanks :)

It quantifies the value and productivity of mentorship automatically, which was extremely difficult when we had our teams setting up these schemes manually. Very easy to monitor who's engaged on both sides. Requires relatively little input/effort from employees to be valuable.

I suppose the UI could be improved in a few areas but it hasn't been a problem for us, you'll get a hang of the platform quickly.

Joseph B.
Head of High Level Events in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

You'd be foolish not to!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Have had a very positive experience in all aspect so if you are a new or experienced mentor or mentee, I'd certainly suggest using Pushfar.

Impressed by this platform and service. Easy to use with professional, friendly support when needed. Excellent at matching and managing mentoring relationships. Give it a try.

No cons...like the functionally which is added on an ongoing basis.

Dean F.
Head of Property and Facilities Management in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

PushFar

Kommentare: Pushfar is a fantastic tool, will create real value to an individual and business in terms of continuous development. Really enjoy using it and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great, very engaging, very honest, absolutely clear that he truly believes in mentoring as a process to development.

The global reach of the platform and software, the level of access in terms of individuals, roles, sectors, experiences.

Would be ideal to search by sector, role (I.e CE0) and country?

Jack M.
Jack M.
UX Analyst in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic platform, really impressed.

Kommentare: PushFar has been a fantastic way for me to connect with other UX professionals. I have tried over platforms but PushFar has been the one I've stuck with. I've found a great mentor who has really supported me and been there to help me overcome any obstacles.

Easy to use with some amazing features. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

So far, nothing! It's a very good software to use to learn.

Robert O.
Market Data Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool

PushFar has enabled me to find a mentor and set goals to help me progress in my career. The platform is very easy to use, informative and makes me feel more confident as I have an experienced mentor to talk to and ask for advice.

I have nothing negative to comment about the platform at this time.