Über PushFar

PushFar ist eine Plattform für Mentoring und Karrierefortschritt, die Tausende von Organisationen weltweit bedient.

Erfahre mehr über PushFar

No there's not currently something that we feel is missing. As we progress with the platform some things may come up but the team are always open and transparent on what the system can do.

Bewertungen zu PushFar

5,0
4,9
4,9
5,0

PushFar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PushFar bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Project Management Student in Trinidad und Tobago
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Pushfar Review

Kommentare: I have solved issues in finding potential mentors and networking with like-minded people.

Ease of use and simplicity. It follows a core model without the addition of fluff features that bring little to no value. The networking process is much easier in comparison to other platforms like LinkedIn. It also has an international presence so it is easy to seek out individuals from all over the world

Lack of particular features that would enhance the overall site. Examples more badges to encourage user participation, a feature for group mentoring, and an online suggestion box instead of having to go to the creator directly. Last but not least, many users do not use the site as it is intended.

Julie
Business owner and Leadership Coach in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Volunteer Mentor adding value to others

Kommentare: Extremely positive in making connections with like-minded people and giving me a flexible volunteering opportunity. The international nature is especially wonderful for me because I love to make connections in other nations too.

I have been able to establish very productive mentoring relationship with women from other countries who are not able to pay for a mentor, this allows me to have a flexible volunteering experience myself. As a professional coach and mentor and a business owner, I have some ideas and tools that I can share with them to add value to them while at the same time gaining experience with people from a wide range of sectors I would not usually be able to speak with.

Training for incoming and experienced Mentors would be something to add in so that we can share knowledge on the platform, I feel quite disconnected from the PushFar team most of the time, I just use the platform but I do not feel part of the team. We could arrange workshops and share ideas and get to know the other mentors perhaps but this is not offered. Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly

People Partner & Development Manager in UK
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why was this not done before?!

Kommentare: My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business. Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system. Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Its a simple yet effective platform. Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away. Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly. The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Anna
Member Engagement Supervisor in UK
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

5* Definitely Recommend

Pushfar is easy to manage as an administrator and easy for our users to use. As a growing service within the organisation the Pushfar team have been so helpful and quick to respond to any questions we may have regarding Pushfar. Pushfar has allowed our company to have a programme that allows our Members to have control over their career development and development to become chartered members without us having to be as involved as we have been previously.

Director in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

Kommentare: I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

CEO in Griechenland
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring made simple

Kommentare: I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

Rosie
Marketing Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring made simple

Kommentare: I’m pleased with my experience so far. Over the last month, I’ve been able to make meaningful connections with other digital marketers. I have a mentor for my business and a mentee who I help with university challenges.

Easy, simple and effective. My favourite feature at the moment is video calling, especially with virtual mentoring sessions!

Can’t really think of any, liked it all!

Sam
Sam
Founder in UK
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, great results

Kommentare: Awesome. Found a mentor within a really short time period, they still mentor me now and have delivered massive value!

I was able to connect with a new mentor super quick, and new mentees. The product is clear, effective and easy to use and links you up with great matches for your goals.

Nothing that I can think of, it works exactly how I needed it to.

Elena Rose
Elena Rose
Chair in UK
Politische Organisation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Mentoring Shop

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at PushFar are so helpful, no request is too much. They have been on hand to guide us through the entire setup of our mentoring platform, answering all questions and helping our users get onto the system.
I could not endorse this product anymore than I already have. It is literally everything that we need.

- Easy to use - Super quick to sign up - Instant customer service responses - Completely customisable - Really good profile prompts

There is nothing so far that I do not like, it really does tick all of the boxes.

Marie Solange
Talent & Development Consultant in UK
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PushFar mentoring platform for LSM

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience after 1.5 years of platform use + top notch customer service and attention

PushFar is a very easy platform to use which is important as our members already access various IT softwares so it needs to be intuitive. The customer service is one of the best I have experienced

The overall experience is very good so nothing comes to mind

Steve
Leadership Development Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beauty in it's simplicity...

Kommentare: We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them.

Imarenakhue Lilian
Owner in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes it super easy to find mentor and mentee. The matching is super relevant

Kommentare: Pusher helped me to discovered true connections with real professionals in my field of interest. The mentoring relationship is superb thanks to the best and accurate matching done by the software

It’s very easy to request a mentoring relationship (mentor/mentee), super easy to schedule a meeting, follow up etc. Mentoring really made easy and pleasantly amazing! Thanks Pushfar

This software is so well done and perfect which makes it impossible to find any “cons”. I love Pushfar!

Tony
Director in UK
Vermögensverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

Kommentare: PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

Paula
L&D manger in UK
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Experience with PushFar and their team is excellent

User friendly a d easy to administrate, allows individuals to manage their own relationships and see who is on the platform most suitable to support them.

There is nothing we don't like, can' think of how to make it even better.

Megan
Senior HR Administrator in UK
Eventservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Clarion Events - 5* Review

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We introduced the platform to track our mentoring across the business and encourage networking, skill sharing and a culture of learning within Clarion.

The software is extremely user friendly an not overcomplicated. It has all the features needed to instigate and maintain a mentoring relationship. We are still in the process of integrating teams/outlook calendars with the platform which I think will be highly beneficial for users.

Only con is people not being able to reinstate an expired pairing request, which often happens.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mentorink

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PushFar: Customer service and attentiveness was far better. The products and pricing were not too dissimilar, but it was the level of service received from PushFar that won us over.

María del Pilar
Full Stack Developer in Mexiko

My favorite tool for career growth

Kommentare: In the past few months, I've met some amazing people on PushFar who have helped me achieve some of my professional goals, and I even started collaborating on projects with one of them, which is great because we now have kind of a "mutual mentoring" relationship.
Currently, I have a great mentor who's been helping me gain confidence for job interviews and to prepare correctly for them. What is most amazing about this is that my mentor is PushFar's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which goes to show how committed he is to the platform's mission.

It gives you exactly what it promises you: an easy way to find mentors or mentees who are interested in the same topics as you, a community of people willing to help each other grow, and a great tool to track your progress and your goals.

The software is great, the only thing that could make it better would be to have more users.

SIMON
Client Portfolio Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect site for Mentoring

Kommentare: Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

Viktorija
Paid Media Coordinator in Serbien

The best way to push your career!

Kommentare: Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Scott
Vice Chairman Candidates Fund in UK
Politische Organisation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb Enabler

Kommentare: From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Kenneth
Physician in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

Kommentare: I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Malcolm
Retired from a PLC company as People and Culture Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Mentor

Kommentare: I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

Khululiwe
Training and Development specialist in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform for Growth and development

Kommentare: Very good.

The algorithms that pick the suitable candidates to help you and ones you can assist.

Not up to so far. I've not had any least appreciated moments.

Carmanah
Wellbeing Strategy Consultant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Can't recommend PushFar enough!!

The product is super easy to use and was very easy to implement. As the administrator, I found the backend of the system very easy to navigate. There is an extensive guide of how-to videos which are helpful, however, the system is so intuitive, I didn't need them. Really straightforward, does the job and does it well.

Nothing! Everything is so easy to use, and for any customisation we needed, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were able to help very promptly.

Matthew
Digital Artist in Bulgarien
Design, Selbstständig

Pushfar Has Helped Me Grow

Kommentare: Very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to develop in any field.

I have found Pushfar a great platform for my personal growth. It has enabled me to connect with and engage with other professionals in my own field and in various other fields all of who have added to my understanding of how to grow as an artist and a professional. I am very happy to be part of this community.

The user inferface at times could be a little easier to navigate.

Stavros
CEO in Griechenland
Vorstandsbüro, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An awesome tool for coaching/mentoring

Kommentare: Im connecting with new people and giving and getting help. It's also great way to push myself to achieve certain goals so I'm grateful it exists.

Pushfar is great in terms of User Interface. Very easy to use and very intuitive. Everything is where it should be and the gamification elements keep both mentors and mentees engaged.

I'd like to have less notifications come into my mailbox but I'm sure the team have thought about this and I just need to change a setting or something