Über Sendcloud

Sendcloud ist Europas #1 Multi-Carrier-Versandplattform. Mehr als 23.000 Onlineshops sparen Zeit und Kosten, indem sie ihren Versand mit Sendcloud automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Sendcloud

How clear, easy to use, easy to find information.

No option for sending letters, the price for small customers are sometimes higher.

Bewertungen zu Sendcloud

Sendcloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sendcloud bereits verwendet?

Anke
Shop Händlern in Deutschland
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Früher gut inzwischen eine mittlere Katastrophe

Kommentare: Vor 2 Jahren sehr gut - inzwischen absoluter Saftverein. Ich werde nun zum Ende meines Vertrags wechseln.

Einfache Anbindung ans System und leichte Bedienung bis 2022.

Inzwischen ist der Kundenservice eine Katastrophe. Erstellte Tickets zur Probleme dauern zum Teil Wochen - bei sehr akuten Problemen. Man wird immer wieder vertröstet & hingehalten. Viele Einstellungen sind inzwischen durch noch mehr merkwürdige Prozesse nur komplizierter geworden. Dinge wie Lieferscheine, sind im Basispreis von über 500 Euro nicht mehr enthalten.Zu Beginn hatte ich noch eine Ansprechpartnerin inzwischen weiß niemand mehr irgendwas. Als kleinere Firma wird man gefühlt nicht mehr ernst genommen und fällt hinten runter.2023 war und ist mein Maß voll. Ständig werden Labels nicht mehr gedruckt. Das System zeigt immer wieder Fehlermeldungen, wofür sich dort niemand verantwortlich fühlt. Und dann bekommt man noch Rechnungen über die Tickets welche nicht mal abgeschlossen oder behoben worden sind.

Irakli
Irakli
Founder and CEO in Niederlande
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

8millennium B.V

Kommentare: Simple and practical, meets all of my needs and great support

Its is pragmatic and easy to use, also perfect option for e-commerce platform with well integrated systems ad possibilities (broad choices of shipping services)

It's hard to say, so far I like it very much

Ferdek
Buisness Owner in Niederlande

Sencloud for webshops

Kommentare: I really think that SendCloud is the best multi shipping platform in Europe - I've tried several other and the competition far away behind SendCloud.
I use it every day and it helped my business a lot. When I started my first webshop I didn't have enough orders to negotiate good shipping rates with courier companies - SendCloud was a solution at that time to offer to my client's affordable shipping costs. 2 years ago we were having maybe 3-5 orders a week, now it is around 5-10 orders a day. SendCloud played a major role in this business growth.

Amazingly simple setup process. API connection with major marketplaces and with our webshop was very easy. The process of addressing and creating labels for packages became super quick. Exactly what we needed. Issues are solved quickly - customer service is excellent.

We use SoundCloud now only for EU shipments because SoundCloud at this moment is missing integration with FedEx courier company. I hope it will be added soon that I can use SendCloud for all my packages. We tried a few times to send packages outside EU with DHL but we never succeed with it - somehow there was always some issue with it so we gave up and concentrate on using SendCloud only for EU. However, if integration with FedEx will be possible we will need to look into it again because 40% of all our packages go outside the EU. I am also missing integration with the selling platform Reverb.

Kayzar
Company Director in UK

Totally Useless, Only Sign Up If You Want to Destroy Your Business

Kommentare: My experience of SendCloud was that they are a bunch of liars that will tell you anything to make you sign up but then deliver absolutely nothing they promised. They negotiated rates with me then after I paid 2 invoices which was what we had agreed the next invoices had a bunch of hidden charges. They were unprofessional, I didn’t speak to the account manager for several weeks due to “partying too much”. The main reason I signed up was a promise about customer support handling customs issues which I asked about 4-5 times and was told not to worry but the first thing that happened was a customs issue exactly what I had described and I was given the number of French customs as customer support. A total disgrace of a company, I would advise to only use them if you want to pay double your negotiated rate, be hounded by debt collectors and have your Amazon business suspend repeatedly.

I found no pros, they were more expensive and charged for the account as well where the competition don’t charge for basic customer care. Software was no different than other similar companies just hyped up by the sales reps who are complete liars.

I found a lot of time wasting when trying to get things done, was told that they had integrated software with Amazon but this only worked satisfactorily with U.K. orders but I export to Europe mainly

Antwort von Sendcloud

Dear Kayzar, We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Sendcloud has been negative, and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We actively try our best to communicate all relevant information. The shipping conditions of every carrier within Sendcloud are available to read in our helpcenter. Unfortunately, surcharges are implemented by the carriers when a package does not meet these conditions, and are then automatically applied and added to your invoice after dispatch. As I'm aware, my colleagues have been in direct contact with you for several months now and an agreement was made to resolve the situation. We will continue to proactively reach out to you to ensure commitment to finding a resolution. We hope to speak with you soon on the matter, and once again, we apologise for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Steph

Nina
Webshop owner in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sendcloud is so easy to use

Kommentare: We really enjoyed the meeting we had before switching to SendCloud. We had a personal Zoom meeting where we discussed our wishes, they showed us how to use the system and they gave us some recommendations.

The integration with Woocommerce was so easy and took only a minute. The Sendcloud system is accessible and easy to use, the integration with our webshop makes sure the customer info is already filled in and we only need to print the labels.

It's annoying that they charge for printed labels, instead of scanned labels.

Jana
Business Development in Belgien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential tools for every organization who wants to ship goods!

Kommentare: I am very happy we can handle all our shipments in one central system without having to switch from one shipment provider to another one.

The tool provides a very reliable interface between your sales database/crm and a wide range of shipment providers.

The UX experience is already quite good, but there is some room for improvement concerning intuïtivity.

Mounteder
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to not having to deal with other carrier portals

We use Sendcloud because the portals of carriers absolutely suck. We have an overview of all shipments, can contact support to track down lost packages, use a personalised tracking page, email and return portal which is also a very important feature for us.

The tracking page especially will bug frequently, I am not sure if that's a Sendcloud software issue or a carrier API issue but it's very annoying.

Jamy
Floral Stylist in Niederlande
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy of use and very helpfull for a comany who is shipping many orders

Kommentare: I had a problem with the system once, they were very helpfull with solving my problem.

Easy of use and the connection with other businees programs

All labels are automatically developed. They also develop labels for order who will be picked up from our location.

Conrad
Director/ Owner in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use partner for your shipments

Kommentare: All my parcels are send with Sendcloud and the customer service is very helpful.

It's easy to use and good implementable is the eCommerce software (WooCommerce)

There are small things, like: when I delete a shipment, sometimes it still comes back in my overview. And it would be easy if you could print directly in Safari

Joachim
Business Development Manager in Österreich
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for shipping goods!

Kommentare: Setup is very quick and shipments can be automated in no time. + free for small businesses with low shipping volume

Perfect solution to simplify logistics quickly and easily. The core competence usually lies in advice and sales, not in shipping. Sendcloud helps us to optimize shipping and to be able to proactively approach customers if, for example, something is wrong with the shipment before the recipient even notices! The individual shipping rules also enable us to automatically preselect the right logistics service provider depending on the country, size, weight or value of the shipment without manual intervention.

There are many automatic connections, but if it gets a bit more exotic, you have to create your own CSV and upload it manually (if you can't / don't want to use the API). It would be nice if SendCloud could simply pick up such files independently from a URL on a regular basis.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Cofounder in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic solution

Kommentare: Everything ok. Great customer service who is helping you always.

We are using Sendcloud as our platform integrated with our ecommerces in Prestashop and Shopify and everything is fine.

Integrations with more shipping companies in automatic. We are working with Correos Express and we would like to use Sendcloud also for international shippings with another companies.

Jeannnine
Zaakvoerder in Belgien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Geen support en addertjes onder het gras

Meer of min gemakkelijk te integreren maar is maar begin van de (lijdens?)weg

Voor het afstellen naar persoonlijke instellingen is de support 0,0. Je wordt telkens doorverwezen naar een handleiding. Waar ik nog op het minst over te spreken ben is mijn ervaring met de eilandtoeslag. Het systeem weet maar al te goed naar waar het pakje moet. Sendcloud houdt rekening met het land maar niet met de uiteindelijke bestemming waardoor je nog een toeslag krijgt of zure appel. Een van de redenen waarvoor je overstapt, is een automatisering naar informatie over de zending voor je klant alsook het sneller verwerken van orders. Uiteindelijk kan je niet sneller werken daar je iedere keer moet nakijken of je pakje niet onder de vele uitzonderingen valt.

Antwort von Sendcloud

Hi, Wat vervelend om te horen dat je een toeslag hebt ontvangen voor je zending naar een afgelegen gebied. Afhankelijk per vervoerder kan het wel eens voorkomen dat je een toeslag afgelegen gebied ontvangt. De vervoerder bepaalt wanneer zij een postcode classificeren als afgelegen gebied. Aangezien deze gebieden variabel zijn, kunnen we dit niet direct in het panel op voorhand tonen. Mocht er echter twijfel zijn of een postcode een afgelegen gebied is, kun je dit op ons helpcenter terugvinden. De documentatie die hier te vinden is wordt altijd up to date gehouden door de betreffende vervoerder. Wij begrijpen deze frustratie, vandaar dat wij alle voorwaarden voor transport en toeslagen zo transparant mogelijk omschreven hebben in ons helpcenter. Omdat wij begrijpen dat toeslagen ontzettend vervelend zijn, zijn wij intern aan het uitzoeken hoe we dit nog beter in het panel kunnen ondersteunen zodat je altijd verzekerd bent van de voordeligste verzendoptie. - Senna

Bennie
CEO in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zeer slecht

Kommentare: Zeer slecht

Eenvoudige integratie met webshops en lage verzendkosten.

Zeer slechte klantenservice: telefonisch of contact per chat met SendCloud help draagt niets bij aan het oplossen van verzendproblemen. Ook het aanmaken van tickets bij de klantenservice helpt niet, het duurt meestal ongeveer 5 tot 10 dagen voordat deze opgepakt worden. Zeer slechte facturatie: op facturen staan vaak onterechte toeslagen. Wanneer deze aangemerkt worden, duurt het maanden voordat er reactie op gegeven wordt.

Thomas
President in Frankreich

Arnaque

Kommentare: Terrible, évitez à tout priw

Sendcloud facture les étiquettes créées et non expédier et refuse de le rembourser. Je vais porter le litige devant les tribunaux français.

Service client roublard, ils ont tenté de m’arnaquer

Antwort von Sendcloud

Bonjour, Navré de ce malentendu. Le support client Sendcloud vous a déjà contacté pour vous expliquer la situation et vous apporter une solution. En effet, vous êtes facturé à la création d'une étiquette, mais si vous l'annulez car vous ne l'avez pas utilisé vous êtes remboursé automatiquement dans les 42j. Cependant il faut payer la facture émise. Aussi vous avez contesté des surcharges que vous deviez payer sauf que dans ce cas nous ne pouvons rien faire car c'est le transporteur qui les appliques, et vous aurez été finalement remboursé si votre contestation est validé par le transporteur. Dans ce cas là nous Sendcloud sommes des intermédiaires et dépendons des CGV des transporteurs. J'espère que c'est plus clair. Merci de votre compréhension Sendcloud

Céline
CEO in Belgien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Supereasy YX

Super easy to work with: looks attractive

All good, so nothing to dislike so far....

Paul
Owner in Frankreich

Works well, easy to use

I like the seamless integration with WooCommerce; as soon as an order is received, the label is available for printing.

Not really a criticism of SendCloud, but It would be easier if they re-sold mailing services so I don't have to set these up directly.

Maurice
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to use shipping tool for webshops

Kommentare: Easy to setup a shipping system. No IT hassle, easy to use all-in-one package.

Easy to use, easy to implement, no need to contact parcel services for c ontracts. No need to have IT knowledge.

I haven't experienced any. I use the free package, it's a bit limited, but what can you expect for free?

Stefan
Founder in Niederlande
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution

It's easy to use and looks great! The integration was really easy for WooCommerce

To send the emails from WooCommerce is not easy. You would like to do that, because with that mail you want to send the invoice.

Wouter
CEO in Belgien

Speeds up my daily work

The integration with WooCommerce makes SendCloud so great for me. Once an order has arrived, all I need to do is click on create label and print it. This saves me a lot of time when running my shop. The overal experience and usability is also very good. Definitely would recommend it!

Not really any issues. Perhaps, it would be nice if SendCloud invoices could be grouped which would mean less admin on my side.

Ana
Owner in Belgien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: I don't spend time creating labels, so I have more time to focus on my core business

I like the fact that the tool is easy to use

There is nothing I dislike about this tool

Jelena
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Best software I have used

Kommentare: Great experience, easy to use and time saving

It is easy to use. It is easier than checking all the different websites for sending packages. I'm very happy about it.

I did not find any cons yet, I find the software very easy to use

Cor
Fotograaf in Niederlande
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The best

Kommentare: i am not missing anything, i have no problems with the software

user convenience, clear , the links work perfectly

I don't miss anything, it's just fine I don't want anything else anymore

Petya
owner in Niederlande

Alenika

Kommentare: shiping my products to my clients

easy to work, clear, all for my delivery on one place

it was no so clear how is it working in the beging *at the start(

Sonia
Business owner in Belgien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Productivity upgraded with Sendcloud

The automatic import from my WooCommerce webshop is key. Shipping adresses are automatically imported whenever a sale is completed. Integrating Sendcloud was really easy with the step by step descriptions.

Adding a shipping address of a sale that has been made outside the shop (via mail, social media,...) does require an awake mind. Once you have done this a couple of times you get used to the interface. It's especially important to focus the first couple of times.

Claire
Owner in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Send cloud review

Kommentare: Like how easy it is

Love that it prints labels automatically for you

None I like it all so easy to use ... .