Über GolfStatus

Eine Eventmanagement-Plattform für Golfveranstaltungen, einschließlich Firmen- und Wohltätigkeitsveranstaltungen, Gedenkturnieren und Spendenaktionen.

Erfahre mehr über GolfStatus

We were able to receive the sponsorships and players payments easily and for less money than eventbrite.

Navigation to all the pages was sometimes confusing; moving golfers who registered as an individual seamlessly to a team.

Bewertungen zu GolfStatus

5,0
4,9

GolfStatus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 308 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GolfStatus bereits verwendet?

April
April
Co-Chair, Chip In for Children's Charity Golf Tournament in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GolfStatus Helped Our Inaugural Golf Tournament Fundraise Three Times What We Anticipated!

Kommentare: Overall, using GolfStatus helped us consolidate all contributions, payments, sponsorships and registrations into one easy to use platform. I would definitely recommend it!

GolfStatus made our lives so much easier! This was our first tournament and I was amazed at how easy GolfStatus was to use. All of our players, teams and sponsors registered online through the GS platform. They could easily select the sponsorship they wanted and go ahead and upload their logo. I loved that, if it were only one sponsorship offered, then GS would mark that as "sold" so you weren't selling sponsorships that were no longer available. We had several people mention how easy it was to register (easier than other platforms) and the reporting was super helpful for our own tracking purposes. They even added a donation link to our GS event, and we collected some unanticipated funds that way. Then at the end, they sent us a check with our funds (minus fees, which were minimal). The thing I liked the best, though, was the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our contact, was always there to help immediately if we needed help or had a question. On the day of our tournament, he was even on standby to make sure things went off without a hitch. Not many companies have the bandwidth to do that, and it made us feel much more confident using the platform.

There were a few adjustments that we wanted to make that, because of how the software was built, were not possible. We wanted to add fields on various pages, but some pages did not allow edits. But this did not impact our sales or the operations of the tournament in any way. More flexibility in editing the imagery and the pages in general would be helpful.

Erynne
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alleviate Your Admin Duties with GS!

Kommentare: Overall experience was top-notch! The customer support as an admin was very hands-on as we prepped for our first event using GS. I loved that printouts were available already on how to use the app for scorekeeping. It made it easy for us to "sell" our participants on using the app over a paper scorecard.

I like that it's a one-stop shop with respect to scorekeeping and registration. Some sponsored items were easily ordered with GS's help, but I would appreciate even more involvement in this aspect of event planning. One of the major headaches I experience is ordering sponsored items off of 3rd party sites, proofing artwork, ensuring timely production and delivery, fronting the money, and requesting reimbursement from the sponsor. Lots of coordination! I appreciated the experience we had with GS and our pin flag sponsor, for example. Once the sponsorship slot was filled, all that was needed was the logo and payment to cover the expense. GS took care of the rest (thank you!).

As a person crunching the numbers and keeping tabs on all of our donors/contributions, it would be helpful if there was a download that has a comprehensive list of all participants (regardless of their classification) to see how are proceeds were derived from. Even having 1 tab on a download contain contact names, email addresses, package(s) purchased, and purchase amounts would have saved me some time grabbing information from different sources.

Gabriella
Director Of Member Experience in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Charity Classic Tourney

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best and most responsive person to work with. He takes feedback for the software well

We are forced to sell a technology sponsorship that doesnt always benefit the customer.

Joan
CEO in USA

Customer Service is a Hole in One

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent - again [sensitive content hidden] was critical to this!

[sensitive content hidden]'s support was a game changer. He understands our goals, takes the time to learn about our needs, and is ALWAYS THERE FOR US! I wish all our vendors/partners had a [sensitive content hidden]!

Financial Reporting capability, especially credit card fees

Ebon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nonprofit Fundraising Made Easy

We loved how easy it was to manage our event using the GolfStatus platform. I feel like the platform is very easy to manage and pretty straightforward. But due to the nature of our event (2 playing formats within the same outing) we needed a certain level of flexibility and GolfStatus provided that. Our Client Success Specialist, [sensitive content hidden] , was great, helping us navigate the system and making sure that we were on the path to hosting a successful event. The support that [sensitive content hidden] and his team provided is why we will use this platform as long as I'm helping to lead First Tee - Benton Harbor.

We love everything about the system. We haven't been able to utilize the live scoring system for our event, but that's an issue for us to resolve, not GolfStatus.

Founder in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Huge Help To Our Event And Our Cause

Kommentare: Great software and tool, OUTSTANDING customer care/support. I've used other tools and pulled together my own tools (Constant Contact, Paypal, MailChimp...), GolfStatus made my life so much easier. I am a fan and loyal customer for life. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an outstanding liaison from an account perspective and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always there when we needed him for administrative/website support. Really impressed with the tool, but LOVED the support from start to finish.

The software was easy to use as the administrator and easy to use for our golfers and donors. Not complicated.

I would like to get the sponsors more "eyeball space", perhaps on the front page. I know the Tech Sponsor is a big deal for GolfStatus, but I don't like that we have to go to a separate tab to see the sponsors.I also would like to be able to load my marketing list and create an outreach tool via GolfStatus - I use Mailchimp, I'd rather get rid of that and have it all integrated into the same platform.

Alexis
Events Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes the impossible possible

Kommentare: I don't know the firt thing about golf tournaments and GolfStatus makes it possible to run a successful event. The website is super user friendly and literally does it all for you. We've used GolfStatus for our event for the last two years and it's been wonderful!

First, the customer service is outstanding. Any question or problem I have, they help quickly and efficiently. I love that it's a one stop shop - register for a team, purchase add ons, sign up as a sponsor. I love the ability to look at payout reports. The options of how to view and download the data is great.

Sponsors are asked up upload their images but they aren't high enough quality to use for signage. This means we have to ask for another logo from our sponsors. There is also no good way to download the images from GolfStatus. Last year we had the complaint that the website didn't work properly with browsers other than Chrome. As a Chrome user, I didn't notice and I don't believe we had complaints this year, but I wanted to note it in case it still needs addressed.

Alyssa
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fundraising? Look no further!

Kommentare: What used to take hours of data mining in excel is now painless and available in one easy to use website. We will now be able to communicate with our golfers and export contact lists directly from golf status allowing us to eliminate so many steps. Golf Status believes in giving back. The non-profit side is incredible. We were able to receive our tournament income right away with no fees on the back end. Overall a great experience.

I loved the ease of use and the responsive team members at Golf Status. They helped us prepare the website and get communication out to our golfers and sponsors. Included with the app are branded and team specific cart signs, score cards, alpha lists, and so much more. On tournament day I felt more prepared than I ever had in my 5 years of planning this tournament.

I would love the ability to export reports in a variety of file formats. We also learned that flighting should take place prior to the tournament going live. This was a first year mistake, but it didn't impact play or the overall outcome of the tournament. We were able to recover and get prizes and flight info out still in minutes.

Joann

ECF Central Region Golf Event

Kommentare: very good

easy for registering golfers, opportunity for participate in additional fundraising perks, ability to capture logos, great customer service

would like more donor information, easier reports, summary of fees charged per event

Bruce
Program Director, Children's Miracle Network in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TMC for Children & CMN Golf Tourney

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Awesome! I work almost extensively with [sensitive content hidden] and he is very knowledgeable and timely. Even helped enhance our event with additional fundraising opportunities.

Technical support is second to none! Customer support is first-class! Support is immediate as well.

Only con is that we don't completely utilize the tool to it's fullest.

Scott
Teacher/Varsity Basketball Coach in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Golf Outing Management

Kommentare: Our golf outing is an annual fundraiser for the boys' and girls' basketball programs at our high school. We typically have a full field for our golf outing, but it's not a fundraiser that's designed to raise tens of thousands of dollars. However, you never would have known that in dealing with GolfStatus. They treated us as if we were running the most prestigious golf outing in the world. We are very happy that we chose to use GolfStatus for our golf outing. Not only did it make publicizing and running our golf outing much easier, but GolfStatus's customer service and support were outstanding. They took the time to do an online demo while we were considering using the product. Once we decided to go with them, they created the website for us and then scheduled an online training session to teach us how to use and edit it. The week before the outing, they scheduled an online meeting with us in order to finalize any last-minute details and prepare us for what to do on the day of the outing. During the outing, their customer service was always available to answer any questions that we had. That was very impressive, especially considering that our outing was on a weekend. We couldn't be happier with our choice to use GolfStatus. We will use them again next year, and we would highly recommend them to anyone else who organizes and runs a golf outing.

The software made running our golf outing so much easier. We used GolfStatus in order to publicize our golf outing as well as to register golfers and donors online. Those were huge benefits for us as in the past we had to collect paper registration forms from each golfer and sponsor, and all payments had to be in the form of cash or check. It also greatly sped up the registration table on the day of our golf outing since all of our golfers had already registered and paid online beforehand. For the last several years, we've had a full field for our golf outing, and the waiting list was a nice feature because golfers could see who was already registered and know when the field was getting close to being full. This allowed us to have our field finalized much earlier than normal. The on-course scoring and skins tracking were game-changers for us as well. It saved us a tremendous amount of time at the end of the outing since we didn't have to sit down and figure out the golf outing winners and skins winners. The skins tracker was a fun feature for the golfers because they could see what skins were still available in real-time during the outing.

There really isn't much not to like. We are a nonprofit organization, so there was no cost for us to use the software, which was a huge benefit. If we could change anything, it would be to have an easier to way correct a team's scorecard while the golf outing was taking place. We had a team who mistakenly submitted their scorecard after the first hole, and it wasn't very easy to simply allow them back into the outing. To GolfStatus's credit, however, their customer service was online and helped walk us through how to get them back in the outing. It would also be nice if they had a built-in app for sponsors to resize their logos so that they fit the size requirements of the GolfStatus app. It wasn't difficult for us to do it using the software that GolfStatus recommended, but it did take some time as we had to do it for most of the sponsors since most didn't have the technology to resize their logos. Those were relatively minor hassles, however. The benefits of the GolfStatus app far outweigh any negatives.

Michelle
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, easy to use software for Non-profits and charities planning a fundraising golf tournament.

Kommentare: This tool was easy to use, provided so many integrated functions and looked very professional. I would recommend anyone planning a golf tournament to use GolfStatus. The program and the staff were amazing!

GolfStatus is an excellent program to assist novice golfers and novice event planners to create successful golf tournaments. I am not a golfer at all and I found this software very easy to use, functional and a one-stop management program for our 1st golf tournament.

There were a few features that were a bit tricky to navigate at first. (Registering golfers on their behalf, connecting sponsors with designated sponsorship level). I contacted our rep and he assisted us by giving details and tutorials for the task and all in a very timely manner. All of the issues that we may have had were rectified very quickly and other features that were tricky to navigate have all been fixed in the new version to be released in a month or so.

Gary
Tournament Organizer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

2020 Tournament

Kommentare: Very attentive when our event was getting close and awesome about checking in from time to time to see what they could help with. Using golf status to help in processing credit card payment and organizing cart signs and score cards made the day a lot smoother for everyone involved. Online scoring brought on a lot of fun talking between groups as the day went on.

The ease in registering teams and individuals, as well as being able to offer "touchless" payment for extras and add on's like Mulligans. Loved the way that the software flighted everything for us and listed out the winners and places for each.

Was a little confusing in having the scoring update at the end of everyone's round.

Kimberly
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GolfStatus is the bomb!!

Kommentare: My overall experience was perfect!!

All of the features are easy to use for both me, the administrator, and the consumer. The reporting is great and was very easy to download and to send to the golf course. [sensitive content hidden] and the entire staff are stellar. I could not ask for better customer service. They respond to you within minutes. Everyone that registered to sponsor or golf was impressed by the ease of use. The tracking of money was great. Very easy to go in and look at from computer or mobile on the fly.

I do not have anything negative to say.

Brian
Commander in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GolfStatus made our event successful!

Kommentare: GolfStatus was huge in the success of our outing. The staff and support of the site were top notch.

The customer service from building the site to tournament day was top notch. First year we’ve hosted this outing, we would not have been nearly as successful without the assistance of GolfStatus.

Limited on the image size/shape that could be uploaded for sponsors. An administrative way to add teams without applying payment.

Antwort von GolfStatus

letztes Jahr

Brian, Thank you so much for your review! We are always glad to hear about your experience using the software. Just so you know you do have the ability to add teams on the admin side of the software without applying a payment.

Sonia
Events Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GolfStatus is a Blessing for Our Non-Profit!

Kommentare: GolfStatus is a great addition to our tournament fundraising model. The software is easy for us to use and easy for golfers to use. It allows me, as coordinator of the event, to have ALL the information in one place - finances, golfers, handicaps, sponsors, logos, hole assignments, etc. Additionally...the level of customer service support is unmatched. I have a customer support associate assigned to me, and I can email him at any time. He always answers my questions quickly and thoroughly, even providing video of how a feature works when needed. I'm very pleased with this product and plan to use it as long as we are doing golf tournaments!

What I love most about GolfStatus is the customer support, along with the ability to easily register our golfers and showcase our sponsors.

There are just a few minor things I would like to see updated - displaying the Technology Sponsor a little differently and some options for doing a "custom" attendee report, but overall I love this software.

Brett
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Golf Outing and Fundraising Software at its Best!

We love using GolfStatus for our annual Purpose Driven Golf Day and Fundraiser. It's easy to set up, the costs are affordable, service and help are great, and the scoring app saves us tons of time at the event.

Features that could be improved are the email communications from the software. Limited number of characters allowed needs to be increased.

Teresa
Clubhouse Mgr in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Golf Status Review

Kommentare: Will continue to work with this product. Very simple to learn, admins work with you to find solutions that may not be available in current product.

Ease of use. Flexibility for different types of formats. Customer service is knowlegable and very quick to respond.

Not quite as customizable as we would like.

Clay
Director of Development in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Golf Tournament Platform for Non-profits!!!

Kommentare: We will definitely be using GolfStatus for our tournament next year. Overall the site, app and support has made the tournament planning process so much more efficient! Being a nonprofit with a limited staff, this platform was a lifesaver and allowed us to put on such a successful event in a very short window. I can't recommend this product and team enough to nonprofits that are currently putting on golf tournaments to raise money!

Loved that it handled all registrations, sponsorships and event scoring in one central location. Incredibly user friendly, but if you have any confusion, their customer support staff is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLY. They responded to my requests on Friday nights and even helped me fix a scoring issue THE NIGHT BEFORE THE EVENT. They worked non-stop to make sure I had what I needed for my event to be successful! My golfers loved the mobile scoring software and being able to track other teams' scores in real time. Heard only incredibly positive feedback from all of the attendees using GolfStatus.

They allow you to sell add-ons like mulligans, improved tee shots, etc. for additional revenue, but their registration downloads don't include those, so we had to manually add them to our registration print offs. Very minor inconvenience, but that is the only thing we really noticed that we wished we would have had.

Travis
Law Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rehberg Charity Golf Tournament's use of GolfStatus

Kommentare: I only had an amazing experience with GolfStatus. My tournament would have been much more stressful if I did not use GolfStatus. The system was easy to use and it was easy to change to fit my needs. I worked directly with both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they were amazing. They set me up incredibly well and walked me through everything that I needed to know for the tournament. They were also available to meet any time I had questions. This experience was amazing and I would recommend GolfStatus to anyone that is planning a golf tournament in the future.

There were so many aspects of GolfStatus that I loved. One of those aspects was the customer service chat. I used it a couple of times leading up to the tournament and I had answers within minutes of me asking the questions. I also loved the ability to see all the sponsors for my tournament in one place. It make it so easy to reach out to sponsors and let them be able to choose the level they wanted to sponsor.

I honestly did not run into any issues using this website.

Margie
Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My first key piece to my Holy Golf Trinity!!!

I LOVED everything about GolfStatus from the easy to navigate menu bar, to the live scoring app, having everything all in one place, easy and simple registration for my sponsors, the amazing cart signs and scorecards and most importantly my support team [sensitive content hidden] who were exceptional and always there to help when my brain would get overwhelmed and they jumped in to help me right away. Their support made my experience with GolfStatus my most favorite part of it all.

The only feature I would have liked to see when it came to the scorecards is if I could add verbiage to them to include where we had our contest hole's at.

Tyler
Contract Fuel Sales Manager - Southeast in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Incredible work and company

Kommentare: Made our tournament exponentially more credible. The ease of being able to list and have everything on one platform not only was beneficial for the players, but to the team who organized event. They also offer many perks backed by insurance that gets players very excited about event day of.

What I enjoyed most was the ease to use. And the constant communication between [sensitive content hidden] and the team at Golf Status. Always there to answer any questions I had - even randomly out of the blue - and that type of service just doesn't exist anymore. Very pleasant to work with and am excited to continue to use them for any and all events I have in the future.

No such thing - these guys are perfect!!

Julie
Executive Assistant in USA

User Friendly Platform for Event & Fundraising Management

Kommentare: We used the GolfStatus platform to help us manage our first annual golf fundraising event for our nonprofit organization. The ease for our sponsors, donors, and golfers to use this platform was remarkable. The staff support we received from beginning to end was exceptional! The communication from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was over and beyond helpful in planning our event. We plan to use this platform again for our next fundraising event!

We were able to manage our first annual golf fundraising event for our nonprofit organization using the GolfStatus platform. The ease for our sponsors, donors, and golfers to use this platform was remarkable.

The only thing we can think of is that we had a couple of golfers who wanted to pay by check at our event and we were not able to add a single player to the platform. We could add a 4some team but not a single player. This was not an issue at all though.

Emily
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First Time User Review

Kommentare: I had a very pleasant first tournament experience with GolfStatus.

GolfStatus professionalized the registration processes for our golf tournament and provided attractive sponsorship options that brought in more dollars for our tournament.

On the tournament management side, some pieces still needed improvement to manage our 3 amateurs to 1 pro format (seemed still more suited to captain's choice format), though the GolfStatus team was available to assist the day-of to ensure success.

Mark
Managing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

GolfStatus works for you!

Kommentare: Having used the program for the past 3 years has allowed me to streamline the time needed for setup and running the tournament. I like how the registrants are added to the website, so everyone can see who's playing. I'm extremely pleased with the program and will continue using it in the future.

The client service is exceptional. Whenever I had a question, I could start a chat. The response time and answers were delivered quickly. As we considered other promotions, they also provided valuable feedback. These guys were great.

It would be helpful to have the ability to give more promotion to those sponsors who donate more to the cause. Limiting it to just one could be improved.