Über GolfStatus

Eine webbasierte Eventmanagement-Plattform mit vollem Service für Live-Golf- und virtuelle Golf-Spendenaktionen.

Erfahre mehr über GolfStatus

We were able to receive the sponsorships and players payments easily and for less money than eventbrite.

Some of our older members expressed difficulty with understanding how to navigate the site.

Bewertungen zu GolfStatus

5,0
4,9

GolfStatus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 337 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GolfStatus bereits verwendet?

Don
Don
Regional Dr of Sales in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Golf Status and [sensitive content hidden] are AMAZING!!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] both have been extremely positive and helpful. I appreciate everything they have done for our event!

[sensitive content hidden] was extremely helpful. [sensitive content hidden] is also amazing. I appreciate the tutorial and support given, as well as quick set up for the website for our event!

Nothing to note, this is an amazing resource.

Hannah
Events and Community Outreach Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our reps have always been extremely helpful and responsive, no matter if our tournament is the next day, or a year out. It's always very comforting knowing we have them there to help.

I like the ease of use with golf status and that they make it a seamless transition each year for us by building out the page for us, we just make small adjustments based on what we've changed on our end. I like that our customers seem to have a fairly easy time getting their information loaded in.

For some reason this year, the website feature was not working for our sponsors. Whenever they would try to add their website, it would say that it was not a URL so I would then get a phone call and I'd have to tell them to just not add a website and I would then add it later. I also don't like that I can't prioritize packages by reordering them on my own. They're instead automatically ordered by price so then sometimes it's confusing because certain things should naturally go together/next to each other.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worth it for a golf tournament

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was great--the team at golf status is incredibly responsive and helpful! Again, I think if you’re looking for a quick, easy, and inexpensive golf tournament management software you’re in the right place.

I think its an easy registration software when you have a specific event like a golf tournament with 4 players on a team and holes etc.

Unfortunately, it was marketed to us as something that could be customized depending on our needs, and that was not entirely true due to the technological constraints on the software to be JUST for golf tournaments.

Joseph
Director of Development and Community Engagement in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GolfStatus - Quality platform and product with great customer support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The customer support is probably the top highlight of GolfStatus. [sensitive content hidden] was quick to respond when needed, and previous employees we have worked with had the same urgency. The platform has a sleek design and setup is pretty straightforward.

We were disappointed to learn that the discount codes now carry a cost with using them.

Kyle
Outside Sales in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ASHRAE Golf outing

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The user interface and ease of managing a golf outing is so much easier with GolfStatus. I have used this service for about 5 years now, and it makes running a golf outing a breeze.

I can't really find a con. I have tried running golf outings without GolfStatus, and there is no way I would go back to the old way.

Brett
Volunteer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GolfStatus for Charitable Event

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

GolfStatus told us what we didn't know, we didn't know! Huge help planning and running our golf fundraiser.

GolfStatus does not do well with messaging. I'd love to hit a button to send a message to all of our participants.

Cindy
Chair in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Golf Status Back end

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the way it carries over year to year. The site is easy to change info when I need to. Moving golfers around, sponsorship info, etc.

I would like to see the availability of sending out emails to sponsors. Also, under "Orders and Payouts" i would like to be able to sort by what it is they paid for. ie. sponsors, registrations, non-golfer dinner, etc.

Toni
Constituent Engagement Liaison in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service From Start to Finish!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] was so great to work with. Extremely professional and responsive. As a client you felt as though you were his only client in the way that he took care of your needs. The platform is amazing and user friendly. We received many comments about how professional our website looked. I love the idea of the additional fundraising options through the website and we definitely took advantage of them. I speak so highly of this company and have recommend it to many.

I love that GolfStatus provides a low cost or no cost solution for nonprofits. The customer service was AMAZING! I loved that I didn't have to build out the website myself, I was able to provide my rep with the data and he made it beautiful. I really like having access to the data at my fingertips. This is my second tournament and last year the course maintain the registration, this year I was able to see every registration and sponsorship instamatically as they came in which was a big plus.

I had no cons. So glad that we switch to GolfStatus by the suggestion of BackSwing Golf Events. Best decision ever!

Griffin
Foudner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why wouldn't you use GolfStatus

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We will continue to use GolfStatus for our events moving forward and I look forward to any expanded features they add.

GolfStatus provides a platform to make event management seamless. We've hosted our last two golf tournaments with a field of 144 golfers and numerous sponsors flawlessly because of GolfStatus. Registration is handled and having the contact information for all your users is helpful for pushing announcements and any follow up needed. The mobile app for in tournament is a great feature to keep up with the leaderboard and provides a great way to sell sponsorships since they are highlighted throughout the app. [sensitive content hidden] has been a huge resource from a customer service perspective to help when I am unable to handle things on my own or needs to be done quickly.

Some of the customizable features are challenging to navigate on the users end but having [sensitive content hidden] to help where needed makes it a null point for us.

Board of Trustees Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product. Great

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. Golf for Good. [sensitive content hidden] of GolfStatus was always availab

The Registration Process and the optional extras available for purchase.

No negative comments to offer. No negative.

Founder in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Huge Help To Our Event And Our Cause

Kommentare: Great software and tool, OUTSTANDING customer care/support. I've used other tools and pulled together my own tools (Constant Contact, Paypal, MailChimp...), GolfStatus made my life so much easier. I am a fan and loyal customer for life. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an outstanding liaison from an account perspective and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always there when we needed him for administrative/website support. Really impressed with the tool, but LOVED the support from start to finish.

The software was easy to use as the administrator and easy to use for our golfers and donors. Not complicated.

I would like to get the sponsors more "eyeball space", perhaps on the front page. I know the Tech Sponsor is a big deal for GolfStatus, but I don't like that we have to go to a separate tab to see the sponsors.I also would like to be able to load my marketing list and create an outreach tool via GolfStatus - I use Mailchimp, I'd rather get rid of that and have it all integrated into the same platform.

Alexis
Events Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes the impossible possible

Kommentare: I don't know the firt thing about golf tournaments and GolfStatus makes it possible to run a successful event. The website is super user friendly and literally does it all for you. We've used GolfStatus for our event for the last two years and it's been wonderful!

First, the customer service is outstanding. Any question or problem I have, they help quickly and efficiently. I love that it's a one stop shop - register for a team, purchase add ons, sign up as a sponsor. I love the ability to look at payout reports. The options of how to view and download the data is great.

Sponsors are asked up upload their images but they aren't high enough quality to use for signage. This means we have to ask for another logo from our sponsors. There is also no good way to download the images from GolfStatus. Last year we had the complaint that the website didn't work properly with browsers other than Chrome. As a Chrome user, I didn't notice and I don't believe we had complaints this year, but I wanted to note it in case it still needs addressed.

Scott
Teacher/Varsity Basketball Coach in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Golf Outing Management

Kommentare: Our golf outing is an annual fundraiser for the boys' and girls' basketball programs at our high school. We typically have a full field for our golf outing, but it's not a fundraiser that's designed to raise tens of thousands of dollars. However, you never would have known that in dealing with GolfStatus. They treated us as if we were running the most prestigious golf outing in the world. We are very happy that we chose to use GolfStatus for our golf outing. Not only did it make publicizing and running our golf outing much easier, but GolfStatus's customer service and support were outstanding. They took the time to do an online demo while we were considering using the product. Once we decided to go with them, they created the website for us and then scheduled an online training session to teach us how to use and edit it. The week before the outing, they scheduled an online meeting with us in order to finalize any last-minute details and prepare us for what to do on the day of the outing. During the outing, their customer service was always available to answer any questions that we had. That was very impressive, especially considering that our outing was on a weekend. We couldn't be happier with our choice to use GolfStatus. We will use them again next year, and we would highly recommend them to anyone else who organizes and runs a golf outing.

The software made running our golf outing so much easier. We used GolfStatus in order to publicize our golf outing as well as to register golfers and donors online. Those were huge benefits for us as in the past we had to collect paper registration forms from each golfer and sponsor, and all payments had to be in the form of cash or check. It also greatly sped up the registration table on the day of our golf outing since all of our golfers had already registered and paid online beforehand. For the last several years, we've had a full field for our golf outing, and the waiting list was a nice feature because golfers could see who was already registered and know when the field was getting close to being full. This allowed us to have our field finalized much earlier than normal. The on-course scoring and skins tracking were game-changers for us as well. It saved us a tremendous amount of time at the end of the outing since we didn't have to sit down and figure out the golf outing winners and skins winners. The skins tracker was a fun feature for the golfers because they could see what skins were still available in real-time during the outing.

There really isn't much not to like. We are a nonprofit organization, so there was no cost for us to use the software, which was a huge benefit. If we could change anything, it would be to have an easier to way correct a team's scorecard while the golf outing was taking place. We had a team who mistakenly submitted their scorecard after the first hole, and it wasn't very easy to simply allow them back into the outing. To GolfStatus's credit, however, their customer service was online and helped walk us through how to get them back in the outing. It would also be nice if they had a built-in app for sponsors to resize their logos so that they fit the size requirements of the GolfStatus app. It wasn't difficult for us to do it using the software that GolfStatus recommended, but it did take some time as we had to do it for most of the sponsors since most didn't have the technology to resize their logos. Those were relatively minor hassles, however. The benefits of the GolfStatus app far outweigh any negatives.

Emily
Executive Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Fundraising

I use golf status once a year to help organize our golf outing which raises money for a few different local nonprofits. The management software is very easy to use and the customer service when I had questions was more than helpful and quick. It is easy for our golfers to use as well and a few simple clicks and they are registered!

A few of the features on the management side didn't work as well as last year. Seems to be just a glitch. Like any software the fees are always no fun but it makes for such a smooth registration process the day of when everyone has already paid online. It's worth it.

Gary
Tournament Organizer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

2020 Tournament

Kommentare: Very attentive when our event was getting close and awesome about checking in from time to time to see what they could help with. Using golf status to help in processing credit card payment and organizing cart signs and score cards made the day a lot smoother for everyone involved. Online scoring brought on a lot of fun talking between groups as the day went on.

The ease in registering teams and individuals, as well as being able to offer "touchless" payment for extras and add on's like Mulligans. Loved the way that the software flighted everything for us and listed out the winners and places for each.

Was a little confusing in having the scoring update at the end of everyone's round.

Zach
Engineer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Golf Status helped our non-profit club with our annual golf event!

Kommentare: We are a non-profit club that has turnover of our board members every few years, so using a software to manage our golf outing fundraiser makes sense. Golf Status is a local company for us, so it felt good to support local and they didn’t disappoint. They were available for live chat, virtual meetings, and phone calls when needed. They checked in with us at the right times and always offered support. The fees for hosting our event and managing the finances were reasonable, and I’m expecting my payout in a few days. I was very impressed with their Team and their Product, it’s perfect for our type of club.

The Golf Status software had a really nice learning curve and is very intuitive and easy to use after a few sessions. Rearranging teams and sponsors is really simple, updating team info and scores was easy. Overall the software and their support was wonderful and we’ll definitely use it for future events.

I feel like if there were any Cons with the software I’ve forgotten about them because the Pros with the software were numerous.

Steven
Golf tourney event coordinator in USA

Great experience

Kommentare: Overall, it was a great experience. Myself and a few others were in charge of planning a charity golf tournament for the first time, and GolfStatus made this manageable in many ways. The GolfStatus staff was there every step of the way to assist and ensure the event was a success.

GolfStatus was great from the start. We started with a virtual meeting to get our team introduced to GolfStatus, and everything started from there. [sensitive content hidden] and the entire GolfStatus team were extremely helpful and very proactive throughout the entire process which included setting up the website, fine tuning the website’s features, launching the website, and managing registration/donations/add-ons/etc.

The only con was with the mass email feature that allowed the admin to email all of the registrants. There were only so many words allowed in the email, and it was a little less than we would’ve liked in order to get all of the necessary information to the registrants.

Kim
Executive Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes managing a golf outing easy!

Kommentare: Overall, I feel lucky to have found this platform when I first started our annual outing. I had never run a golf outing and am not a golfer, so this make it really easy.

I like that it is structured specifically for golf outings and gives you all of the tools and reports you need to be organized and professional. I always get comments on how well our outings are run and Golf Status plays a huge part in that.

I would like the option to list sponsors according to their sponsorship level. It just groups them all together and doesn't allow us to recognize the different levels.

Val
Executive Dir in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product with excellent customer service

Kommentare: Great organization tool for any type of golf tournament.

The responsive team located stateside quickly responds to any questions or concerns with the product.Easily deploys with minimal configurations.

I'd like to see more robust reporting features. Custom questions only have text responses making reporting more difficult.

Jeffrey
Golf Chairperson in USA

First time user

Kommentare: The registration of our guests so as to eliminate onsite registration was one. Many older golfers wouldn't download the app. Needs an easier registration number. Also, create a template that is easier to read. Designers forget that small type and type in light grays are hard to read and make it more difficult to set things up. Looks good but not practical.

As a first time golf chairman it helped me organize the golf portion of my event. It enabled me to sell a sponsorship that was never consider (Technology sponsor). If the program did nothing else it helped create this sponsor and got us one sponsor that helped pay for the event with their donation. All other donations went directly to the charity.

A non profit has certain needs. One is mining the information from the program. They found it difficult to move information from GS to their other programs. PDF's although look great an excel sheet would have been more useful. Information that was downloaded into excel was not in one place. The other thing is that without the online help I would have been lost. As it was I didn't realize I had to terminate the event for the computer to calculate the winners. Non golfers might have a problem understanding the terminology used. Lastly, find a less expensive way than STRIPE especially when you are dealing with a charity.

Teresa
Clubhouse Mgr in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Golf Status Review

Kommentare: Will continue to work with this product. Very simple to learn, admins work with you to find solutions that may not be available in current product.

Ease of use. Flexibility for different types of formats. Customer service is knowlegable and very quick to respond.

Not quite as customizable as we would like.

Kelli
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use

Kommentare: This is our second year working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. Everyone is extremely helpful and courteous. The ease of being able to assign sponsors, upload sponsor information, follow teams that have registered online along with being able to add my own teams that will pay later is great.

I like the fact that I can look up teams/players that have registered and paid themselves or add teams as I need who will pay later.

I do not have access to see who has donated only

Clay
Director of Development in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Golf Tournament Platform for Non-profits!!!

Kommentare: We will definitely be using GolfStatus for our tournament next year. Overall the site, app and support has made the tournament planning process so much more efficient! Being a nonprofit with a limited staff, this platform was a lifesaver and allowed us to put on such a successful event in a very short window. I can't recommend this product and team enough to nonprofits that are currently putting on golf tournaments to raise money!

Loved that it handled all registrations, sponsorships and event scoring in one central location. Incredibly user friendly, but if you have any confusion, their customer support staff is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLY. They responded to my requests on Friday nights and even helped me fix a scoring issue THE NIGHT BEFORE THE EVENT. They worked non-stop to make sure I had what I needed for my event to be successful! My golfers loved the mobile scoring software and being able to track other teams' scores in real time. Heard only incredibly positive feedback from all of the attendees using GolfStatus.

They allow you to sell add-ons like mulligans, improved tee shots, etc. for additional revenue, but their registration downloads don't include those, so we had to manually add them to our registration print offs. Very minor inconvenience, but that is the only thing we really noticed that we wished we would have had.

Scott
Media Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fairways Fore Families

Kommentare: Exceptional.

The hands on help and ease of the system. Everything centralized in one place and [sensitive content hidden] was an extremely helpful asset that as an extension of our team at times.

The app needed some updates but see those are in the works. So no real issues across the board. Love GolfStatus

Molly
Association Executive in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love GolfStatus!

Kommentare: Wonderful! Thank you for providing excellence service at a very low cost. It's so helpful for non-profit organizations like ours.

GolfStatus has made executing our charity golf tournament so much easier! Pros: Quick customer service and assistance when needed. Also like the "donate" button on the website; we used this as a QR code for our Raise the Paddle during our dinner and we raised over $6,000 using it!

Resizing company logos; however, it has improved a lot from last year, which I appreciate!